Have You Seen These Posing Trunks?

muscleaddict

Liam stalled and spun back around to face me with a look of surprise.

“Yes, mate?”

What are you doing? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

I feared I was crossing a line, but it was too late to back out at that point. Heart pounding in my chest, I gulped and nervously began to talk.

“I LOVE the trunks. Thanks for giving them to me! And I loved the posing. That was fucking awesome! There’s just, ummm… one more thing before I go,” I said.

I couldn’t quite believe what I was doing. That I had the nerve to act on the impulse inside me at that moment. But I knew that I’d never get this chance again. That I’d never be standing in the bedroom of a gorgeous competitive bodybuilder who’d just spontaneously flexed for me. A bodybuilder so easy going and relaxed that he actually understood my impulse to sniff a pair of his posing trunks behind his back. A bodybuilder so cheeky and charming that he might just grant me this one last request.

Liam smiled, a look of clarity forming on his face. “You want a photo with me?” he asked.

“No!” I said, fearing even more that I was going too far. “Erm …” I began, but then another look of clarity formed on Liam’s face, and this one was accompanied with a cocky and mischievous smirk. A smirk which told me he knew exactly what I was trying to ask him.

“You wanna feel of “The Guns”?” he said, in an almost insanely casual tone.

OH GOD. OH FUCK. OH JESUS.

“Ummm …” I nervously replied, the pounding in my chest going into overdrive, while feeling so overwhelmed at what was unfolding that I was completely incapable of saying a simple, “Yes,” out loud.

Liam playfully rolled his eyes. “I should have known! Everybody always wants to feel The Guns!”

OHGODOHOGDOHGOD!

Before I had to time to process another thought, Liam was walking towards me until the superhuman sized mountain of muscle he’d be waddling onto a bodybuilding stage in two days time was just mere inches away from my regular sized body. FUCK!

I had seen so many pictures and videos of bodybuilders on the Internet. Sat in the audience of bodybuilding shows and watched competition conditioned muscle freaks flexing on stage. And I’d been stood in the same room, just feet away from a very such type of bodybuilder as he flexed and posed and blew up his biceps for me. But this. This was something else.

Being in such close proximity of a man so freakishly huge and muscular. Taking in his masculine scent. Being in the same small space as the huge slabs of bronzed painted, competition ready mass bulging off his body. Liam was the hottest and most beautiful man I’d ever been in the presence of, and I’m almost sure that if he simply put his arms around me and leaned in for a kiss at that moment, I’d pretty much ejaculate on the spot. In other words, it was, single handily, the most erotic moment of my life. I had no idea then that it was about to be bettered.

“Flexed or un-flexed?” Liam casually asked.

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST!

“Ummm … flexed?”

IS THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING?!

Liam grinned. A devlisih, knowing, and ever so slightly flirtatious grinned. “Shoulda guessed!” he cheekily said.

The whole thing seemed to happen in slow motion. Liam bringing up his forearm so that it was stretched across his midsection, pushing his elbow and arm towards me, the way an old fashioned gentlemen would offer a woman his arm for a dance. Liam clenching his fist, and me, watching as a huge, croquet ball shaped bicep erupted from his left upper arm. That huge, freaky, hose pipe vein I’d loved so much in his Instagram pictures, now right in front of me, snaking over his marble hard bicep, covered by only the thinnest of skin (how, how, HOW can a man’s skin be so thin)? Bronze painted. Competition ready. A bicep made to be marvelled at, adored and worshipped.

“FUCK!!” I cried, again. I couldn't help myself. It was both the most surreal and most magnificent image my eyes had ever seen. The fully flexed bicep muscle of a real life bodybuilder. And it was mine for the taking. Mine to feel. And touch. And squeeze. And worship. I had imagined it just moments before while watching him flex. I’d wished for it, and now it was happening. It was actually fucking happening!

I had fantasised about being in such a situation so many times. I had imagined all of the emotions that I might feel. Amazed. Dumbfounded. Turned on to an obscene degree. Never once did I imagine that placing my hands on the flexed bicep of a huge, competition conditioned bodybuilder would result in what happened when my fingers made contact with Liam’s “The Guns” Watson’s gigantic sized, fully flexed right bicep, felt that freaky vein throbbing under my fingertips and grasped on tight to the ball of otherworldly muscle.

It was like some kind of magnetic reaction. Feeling the thing that turned me on more than anything else in the world (yes - even more than tiny, shiny posing trunks) and the sensation of that warm-to-the-touch ball of rock hard, vein covered muscle caused some kind of hidden switch in my body to go off. The same switch that goes off when you’re a sleeping teenager and you unexpectedly get woken up in the middle of a sex crazed dream to find yourself lying in sticky sheets. The switch that goes off when your dick is plunging in and out of a hot guy’s arse, and his tight fleshy hole is clamped around the head of your hard, throbbing dick. The switch that goes off when you’re sitting at your laptop on a Saturday night, after having turned down an offer from a cutie patootie in a black leather cap because you’d rather be at home watching huge, shredded muscle freaks blowing up their enormous sized biceps while you’re wearing a pair of that very bodybuilder’s shiny blue posing trunks you amazingly found at your local launderette and you know you can’t take it anymore. The switch that goes off when, grabbing on to, and digging your fingers into the enormous sized bicep of the hottest bodybuilder in town, you’re so immensely and unequivocally turned on that thick wads of spunk start shooting out of your cock and filling up your boxer shorts.

I had always wondered what it would feel like to orgasm without touch. Whether it was even possible. And what would render me so turned on to cause it.

I now have the answer to all those questions. In reverse order; feeling and squeezing the hard, flexed bicep of Liam “The Guns” Watson. Yes, it’s very much possible. And like your whole fucking body is exploding with cum. Like a thousand stars are shooting out of you. Like you’ve been transported to another realm of pleasure, and there’s no knowing how or when you’ll return.

I was aware of Liam being there as it was happening. Aware that there was another person in close proximity as my whole body was shaking and trembling and I was releasing groans of extreme pleasure.

But it wasn’t until the cum had stopped blasting out of my cock, and the intensity of the orgasm had died, that I suddenly started to panic as to what Liam’s reaction would be. And just what the hell was going through his mind.

Flustered, panting, and with spunk trickling down the inside of my leg, I looked up at Liam’s handsome face and wide eyes to find an expression of complete and utter shock.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

You are such a tease. How dare you to end this chapter like that. That Just rude lol.

He Just had one amazing orgasm. I can imagine he will pass out if Liam does a ptivate show for him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

You are such a tease. How dare you to end this chapter like that. That Just rude lol.

He Just had one amazing orgasm. I can imagine he will pass out if Liam does a ptivate show for him

Hehe! I'm virtually done so you won't have to wait long for the rest!

• Like 3

Flustered, panting, and with spunk trickling down the inside of my leg, I looked up at Liam’s handsome face and wide eyes to find an expression of complete and utter shock.

He seemed unable to render any sort of speech. His eyes were darting from my face to my crotch. He seemed confused, but also concerned.

“Oscar! Are you OK?!”

OH GOD. OH JESUS.

“Yeah!” I nervously replied.

“Did you just do what I think you did?”

“I’m sorry!” I cried. I was partly mortified, partly on the most amazing high because I’d just experienced the single most intense orgasm of my life while squeezing the enormous sized bicep of a real life bodybuilder.

“Hey, mate! It’s ok!” he said, looking slightly embarrassed. “I've heard of this kind of thing happening. A few bodybuilders I know sometimes - wait, are you on roids?!”

It would have been a great cover story. I’d heard of bodybuilders experiencing premature ejaculation as a side effect of taking steroids. I’d read the rather horny stories about guys accidentally and spontaneously cumming in their pants as they squeezed out their last rep of a set at the gym. But I felt like it would lead to more questions and probably provoke an unnecessary web of lies, so I shook my head.

“Oh!” Liam replied. “Wait! Did I cause that?!”

I winced and nodded. I’d just ejaculated in front of the man. There was no point trying to hide anything now.

“Did that happen because you felt my BICEP?!” he asked.

“Yes, mate!” I seemed to have gone completely passed the point of panicking, and was now just fully willing to accept whatever the fuck was coming next.

“HOLY SHIT!!” Liam cried. He’d been so calm and cool throughout the entire meeting that this sudden outburst completely threw me.

“I mean ... I know some people get turned on by my muscles. Well, let’s be honest, mostly guys! But ... FUCKING HELL!! This is just NUTS!”

Of all the ways Liam could have reacted to me accidentally shooting a load in my undies because I simply touched his bicep, this was one of the best, second only to him whipping off his top and giving me free reign to touch every other single part of his body (and thus probably causing yet another explosion in my pants).

“Wait! Does this sort of thing happen to you a lot?” he asked. “When you, you know ... get turned on?”

I shook my head. “No. It’s never happened to me before in my life. It really was because, well ... I felt your bicep!”

“FUCK!” he exclaimed. And that was when the most incredible thing out of everything happened. Liam’s face softened, his expression changed from shock to pride, and his mouth curled into the cockiest grin.

Liam was clearly on some kind of immense high in the knowledge that someone had cum in their pants just from touching his flexed bicep. It was incredibly infectious, and I couldn’t help but giddly grin back at him, as we both stood there, revelling in this bizarre but special moment that had occurred between us.

I was almost certain that no ordinary straight man would have been as comfortable as Liam in a similar type of situation. But Liam was no ordinary man. He obviously knew what kind of effect his body had on others. He’d probably heard stories of other bodybuilders indulging in acts of worship for lads like me who were crazy about huge, freaky muscle.

“So, I’m guessing you’re into muscle just as much as you’re into posing trunks?” he cheekily asked me.

I sheepishly grinned. “Kinda!”

“Big day for you then, Oscar!” he exclaimed.

I sheepishly grinned, but as the high of Liam’s reaction started to wear off, a feeling of embarrassment about the whole situation suddenly crept in.

“Hey, Liam, I’m sorry if I ... freaked you out.”

He shrugged. “I was a little freaked. More just surprised though! I mean ... I thought you were ... doing what you were doing. I thought maybe you just had some kind of medical problem though. I didn't think it was because you were touching my bicep!”

“Are you sure it was that?” he asked again.

“Definitely!” I replied.

He grinned uncontrollably again.

“Maybe I could rent this baby out,” he said looking down at his right relaxed arm. “Come and meet The Incredible Bicep Man,” he joked. “One single touch and you're guaranteed to jizz in your jeans!”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

Shocked, and amused, I laughed out loud at Liam’s outrageously cheeky (and rather fucking horny!) joke, which seemed to inflate his ego even more.

“You can be my first testimony, Oscar.”

As I looked up at the man who’d moulded and transformed himself into a magnificent muscle bull so unbelievably hot that just a simple touch of his body was enough to make someone cum, I remember thinking one thing; I’ll be anything you fucking want me to be, Liam. Testimony. Backstage helper and tanning buddie. Human spunk bucket for you to pump your cum into on a nightly bases (SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT)!

“Hey! What are you doing Sunday?”

Anything you fucking want me to!

“Ummm … nothing,” I replied casually, while inside trying to control my excitement at what was coming next. Was Liam about to invite me round to his flat again? I knew he most likely straight, but maybe making someone spunk in their pants just from the merely touching him was such an incredible ego trip that he wanted to experience it again?

“You should come to the show!” he said. My heart sank slightly, and I was bought back to reality. But, still, it was a really nice gesture.

“You could wear your new posing trunks!” he cheekily added, gesturing to the ruby red posers clutched in my left hand.

Through the excitement of cumming in my pants from touching one half of Liam’s infamous “Guns”, I’d completely forgotten that I now had a brand new pair of shiny posers to enjoy. And not just a pair that had accidentally been left in a washing machine, but a pair that been gifted to me from a huge, gorgeous muscle bull. I decided in that moment that it would be my first pair of many. That I would make it my mission to have a posing trunk collection just as big and just as hot as Liam’s.

It was when I was at Liam’s door that he gave me a second causal invite. “Oh, and you should definitely come to Deano’s. I know it has a reputation, but most of the lads are really friendly. Everyone there just wants to build muscle. We’ll got those biceps bigger,” he said, once again checking out my arms again. “Maybe you can do to someone what I just did to you,” he said, his face lighting up and his mischievous grin filling up half of his face. Adorable dimples and all.

I thought about Ste, and his reaction when he touched my flexed bicep last weekend. I wondered what the chances of making him cum in his pants were, if I got my biceps big enough. Maybe that can be my second mission, along with matching Liam’s trunk collection!

I stood on the opposite side of Liam “The Guns” Watson front door, sad that the encounter had ended, amazed that it had happened at all, and took one last look at the bodybuilder who, last weekend I’d shot a load to while looking at a picture of him blowing up his biceps in his bedroom while wearing his best pair of shiny posers, and who, tonight, had made me cum in my pants, not by touching myself, but by touching, squeezing, feeling and worshipping one of his ginormous sized, nickname earning biceps.

The bodybuilder who, much like Ste did last Saturday night, made me grin and blush as he called out my nickname whilst I was walking away from his front door. “See you later … Mr Biceps!”

The bodybuilder who will forever be in my memory, whether I see him flexing on a bodybuilding stage on Sunday, bump into while pumping up my biceps at Deano’s Gym, or never see again outside of his Instagram page (which would be just fine too), but regularly spunk to pictures and videos of wearing one of the many items from my future collection of shiny, tiny posing trunks.

Yours,

Oscar Grimes (squeezer of one of Liam Watson’s nickname earning guns!)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Saturday February 24th

Dear Muscle Diary,

Sorry I haven’t written in a while. I’ve been a little busy since my encounter with Liam “The Guns” Watson. I’ve joined a new gym, which isn’t quite the hardcore bodybuilding gym that Deano’s is, but it’s a step up from my old one. My (fit but straight) mate from work has written me out a new training plan, which is practically killing me, but I’ve gained ten pounds since I started and almost added an inch to both of my biceps (something which hasn’t gone unnoticed by my work mates!) so something’s definitely working.

Things have also taken a bit of an unexpected turn on the dating front too. Neither of us meant for it to happen, but a few months back, Ste finally got his kiss. It was amazing, passionate, horny (God it was fucking horny!) and it just felt right. Who would have thought? It seemed to open up all of these buried feelings and I now see Ste in an entirely different light. All of the things I loved about him as a friend are still there, but there’s this extra layer too. Oh, and he loves feeling my biceps when we’re going at it (blush). And most other times too, in fact.

Speaking of biceps, I haven’t seen Liam since he made me cum in my boxers by letting me feel one of his insanely huge, fully flexed biceps in his bedroom, but we do chat fairly regularly on Instagram. I’m always making him laugh with my enthusiastic, encouraging, and not at all bordering on stalker-ish comments. Oh, and he’s just as cheeky, charming and endearing on the web as he was in person.

Oh, and he looked absolutely INSANE at the bodybuilding show two days after our encounter; full, thick and shredded to the bone with his bright blue Mohawk and matching shiny blue posers. The posers I’d found in the launderette several months ago. The first ever posers I tried on, and spunked in (sorry Liam, mate - but I guess what you don’t know won’t hurt you). I still sometimes wish I had those posers back. Mostly just for sentimental value.

Oh, and speaking of posers, I have more to tell you on that front too. It’s fair to say that I’ve taken my love of tiny, shiny posing trunks to a whole other level. I’ll explain more in my next entry, but to kick off things off again, diary, let’s start with a new list. 

Here are the five greatest (and horniest!) muscle related moments of my life so far...

1. The moment I opened up my first copy of Flex magazine.

2. Going to my very first bodybuilding show and seeing real life muscle freaks in the flesh.

3. Finding a pair of Liam “The Guns” Watson’s posing trunks in my washing at my local launderette.

4. Cumming in my pants while squeezing one of Liam’s infamous biceps in the middle of his bedroom.

5. The moment Liam “The Guns” Watson reposted an Instagram picture on my newly made account (username: “posingtrunkaddict”) with the caption; “Have you seen these posing trunks? Biggest and best collection I think I’ve ever seen.”

Yours,

Oscar Grimes

THE END

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic ending.

the diary format was so well done. You did an amazing job  with it. I had fun reading the story.

Liam helped our guy to be proud of his fetish and he owns it now. That was gold

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Fantastic ending.

the diary format was so well done. You did an amazing job  with it. I had fun reading the story.

Liam helped our guy to be proud of his fetish and he owns it now. That was gold

Thanks for all your feedback mate - I loved writing it. The diary format was particularly fun! ^_^

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1