Resident Muscle. Chapter 2

Mscllvr79

Sorry for the delay. 

If if you want do to a search for part 1, just look for Resident Muscle  I don’t know how to link

Kris’s eyes flew open from the needle I just jabbed into him. 

“That won’t work on me as I’ve already transformed. But we can get a few other guys involved.”

I stood up in all my muscles glory and knew exactly who I wanted to join us. 

“What about Aiden that lives in building 8?”

Aiden was about 5’6” and former fat kid who had taken on bodybuilding. He was stacked up top and had huge legs for his height that he always wore skinny jeans with. They always looked like they were one squat away from ripping. 

Kris said “I was thinking Coleman, the guy in building 6. He is super hairy and has a thin runners build”. 

I said “Why don’t we do both?”

Explaning how I all of a sudden was now a huge hulking hairy beast took some work to my bosses. It was explained as a second puberty of sorts since they were never out at the property. They were dumb as hell too. 

I wanted to transform Aiden first so I made up an excuse to talk to him in the parking lot, that then led him to his house.  He wanted to know how I got so big so quick. If he only knew what was coming. 

“Well, I tried a new supplement that I wanted to share with you as you are a bodybuilding enthusiast.”

He has just come from class and had a long sleeve button down shirt on and his skinny jeans. He agreed to give it a try so I produced the needle and asked if he was sure. 

“Of course if I can have your gains” 

gains were the least of what he was about to get. 

I told him ok and injected the formula into him. (Side note, I gave him the super dose and the experimental one Kris used on me to really blow him up). 

“Man is it getting hot in here” he said as he pulled at his collar. 

“It’s about to”

I watched as he started to inch taller. Not a lot, nowhere compared to me. But he slowly stretched from 5’6” to about 6’2”. His pants were so short on him now and his arms grew out of the sleeves. 

“Holy Shit, I didn’t know it was going to do that” 

“oh it does a lot more.”

i heard a stretching sound sound and looked down at his shoes. They were about a size 9 and were slowly morphing to the shape of a foot. The toes were pushing against the front edge and then I heard a split. Long goes stuck out of his shoe as the rest of the side just exploded. His sock stretched and stretched until they too split and his long feet grew to a size 16. 

“What the fuck, I’m Bigfoot”

”Not yet, but soon”. I said. 

Then, the muscle inflation started. His legs started growing and growing. The tight pants couldn’t take the growth and started to rip from his enormous calves. The rips continued up as his thighs grew to the size of a pro Olympian. His tight pants were rendered to daisy dukes in minutes. 

The growth then moved to his upper body. The long sleeve shirt was sucking in tighter and tighter as his pecs grew to stick out a foot or so from his Body. Buttons started flying off and then his “wings” started to unfurl, ripping the shirt completely off except for the sleeves. The growth hit his arms and with a slow rip the sleeves tore completely off his massive guns. 

As his neck and traps grew, his Adam’s apple bulged out more more. His voice, deep and foghorn like, said” holy shit I’m as big as Arnold. 

“Actually I think you are bigger. And your not done yet”

Now Aiden was not a hairy man. He had some hair on his legs, that he shaved. But that will never describe him again as millions of hairs started to grow up and down his body. His legs began to get so hairy it darkened his already dark Hispanic skin. It covered his chest and arms, even a little on his back. 

“Damn I’m quite the furball now” he exclaimed in a deep voice, “but what about my junk?  It’s so tiny on this Body”. 

He was about 7” hard, but his Cock started to inflate. It grew longer and thicker and stared to grow hard. It landed between his pecs. As he started to flex, he realized that he could jerk himself off with his pecs. As he blew his load, he looked at me with a grin. 

“I look fucking amazing, but what am I gonna wear outside?  I won’t fit in anything. “

I have some some stuff you can wear until we can get u some monster clothes. 

“Thank you so much, my girlfriend is gonna love my new self and I’m gonna wreck her with my new cock”. 

Be be careful not to impale her. Lol. As I left, I could hear the moaning of Aiden starting to jerk off again and the rips of clothes as he was ripping through his wardrobe. 

Now onto Colemans. We are gonna have a muscle Apartment complex by the time I’m done. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2