Frosty

giantr

Warning: This is a different take on a well-known story, so if you would prefer to have Frosty the Snowman be pure, move on. With that said, I hope it's worth reading if you choose to.

"Have you looked outside recently? It's a blizzard out there."

Jake's face fell and his grip loosened on his cell phone on his ear, knowing he was defeated. "Okay, well, I know you said you're busy the rest of the week, but if you find time, I'm not going home until Sunday."

"Sure thing. Sorry, bro." And with that, the other line cut off. Jake tossed his phone onto the big couch beside a roaring fire he'd made to make his guest warm. He had flown out to this part of Canada the week of Christmas to get a bit of a break from daily life, and rented this cozy cabin specifically so that he could bring this bodybuilder over he'd talked to online and have fun. 

He peered out the window listlessly, noting that while it was snowing, it certainly wasn't a blizzard. He sighed and looked around the empty cabin, trying to think of something to do. He could masterbate, sure, and as loudly as he pleased, but then what? No tv here, and yeah, he brought a book, but didn't feel like reading right now. He looked back outside, and decided he'd let the kid in him play. 

He pulled on a coat, gloves, and a beanie and went out into the wide field surrounded by trees that was blanketed with about three inches of snow. Bending over, he scooped up a handful of snow and packed it into a ball. Feeling how hard the snow was, he lamented that he could be feeling a man's bicep instead. 

That gave him an idea: he had been about to make a snowman, but why not make an anatomically correct snowman-bodybuilder? Excited, he set his snow-bicep aside for the moment and used his short armspan to start gathering as much snow into a pile as he could. He wasn't skilled enough to sculpt a man with legs standing, so his snowman would have to be laying down. 

Once a bunch of snow was gathered in one place, he got to work forming a frame, making a V for legs and making an upside-down triangle with limbs sticking out for the upper body, and he made a new large snowball for the head. Now that it looked kind of like a very large human, he plopped his snowball-bicep on one of the limbs and made another for the other side. He scooped up a big bit of snow and placed it on the left part of the triangle and did the same for the right, and smoothed them down so they looked less like woman's breasts and more like pecs. 

He then rolled six distinct abs and placed them below the chest, and then started heaping more snow to make his snowman have big quads and calves. He gave the snowman a rather big appendage between the legs and tucked it into one of the quads. 

It was then that he noticed the wind picking up and a lot more snow was falling. Seeing the blizzard his would-be-guest mentioned approaching, he added a significant bulge in his snowman's crotch where he'd fashioned posing trunks, and he took a quick picture with his phone before scurrying inside where he'd be warm. As he shut the door, the wind died down for just a moment and it gently carried a worn-out silk top hat down and onto the head of the snowman-bodybuilder.

Inside, Jake shed his layers and rubbed his hands beside the fire, adding more firewood to keep it going, and once he was warm enough he pulled his phone out and admired his handywork. He was no sculptor, but he'd made a good enough impression of a bodybuilder that he was turned on. He pulled off all of his clothes and laid down on the comfortable couch beside the fire, grabbing some lube he'd had prepared for his guest. 

With only a few strokes he was already moaning in ecstasy, but that could be because he'd been saving himself for this night, so he was good and ready. He raised his left arm above his eyes as he continued stroking and bucked his hips.

The front door flung open, causing Jake to hurriedly sit up and cover himself with the blanket on the back of the couch. His eyes darted to the door to see a big man squeezing himself through the tiny door, crouching to accomodate the top hat he wore...but that was all he was wearing. Every beautiful muscle was exposed, as was his entire glorious private region. Now fully inside and in the light, the man looked truly large, being taller and wider than the doorframe. His icy blue eyes met with Jake's with no emotion, and he lacked any expression at all. All he did was stride from the still-open door over to the refrigerator.

"Is that you, Trent?" Jake asked, using the blanket to cover his entire body as he strode over to shut the door. "I'm really glad you could make it. I see the storm you mentioned, and I'm actually surprised you decided to drive in it. If you want, you can stay the night." The man simply opened the freezer and grabbed the ice cube trays without acknowledging Jake. He cracked the first tray literally in half and dumped the cubes onto his forearm that was sitting across his chest. He turned to Jake and popped one of the cubes into his mouth, crunching and evaluating him.

Jake wondered if this was typical of how these sorts of experiences began. It seemed to be an intimidation tactic, to show dominance. The big man strolled in here like he owned the place, basically nude, not talking to Jake at all, and chewing ice cubes like the cold didn't affect him at all. Jake was in fact turned on by the man's arrogant nature and immediately went into roleplay mode.

He inched closer to the big man and said, "Master, you must be so cold. Let me warm you up beside the fire." The big man's icy stare narrowed and he growled a simple, "No." And he proceeded to chomp another two cubes.

"Let me at least massage your tired, cold muscles," Jake said, approaching faster. The man made no move to show dissent, but finished his last cube and stared at Jake as he outstretched his hand to touch his chest, which was eye-level for him. The chest was so masculine and large, but it was, in fact, cold as ice. This man was clearly committed to acting tough. 

Jake caressed the man's chest now with both hands, first gently sweeping every inch to get the feel of the hugeness of the muscles, and then got progressively rougher, massaging the cold out of the pecs. His hands fell to his nipples, and he flicked them a few times before bringing his mouth forth and suckling on one. His tongue slid up and around the large muscle, finding its way to the middle of the man's chest so he could feel the man's pecs on his cheeks and nuzzle his head between them. He looked up at the man's face from his vantage, but the man simply seemed to tolerate Jake's being there - no pleasure, nothing.

Jake decided to press his nude body up against his, hugging his midsection that while tight was still very large around, but it was nothing compared to the tremendous chest and lats above him that if he'd tried he might be able to reach around to touch the man's back. He slid down the man like a pole and stuck his tongue out as he went down, to lick the great abs protruding. Finally he found the body part he was sure would get at least an expression from the man. 

His tongue circled the base of the flaccid cock, and he kissed it all eight or nine inches down to the head. He took a hand and gently stretched the cock up and down, making it harder. Once hard enough, he put the head in his his and again looked up to the man, whose eyes had closed. At least that was some sense that Jake was doing something right.

He Frenched it, put his lips all over, put his whole body into pleasuring the man's cock for what seemed like an hour. He had to take short breaks to catch his breath, and it wasn't until the very end that the man's stoic nature changed into moaning and pleasure. Jake felt it go fully erect in his mouth, and he quickly disengaged to let the man explode, which he did. His cum came out in a stream, whiter than any cum Jake had ever seen.

The man breathed heavily, catching his own breath as his cock returned to flaccid. His eyes slowly opened, and he looked down at Jake, who was kneeling on the floor to the man's side, waiting for some sort of response. He got one.

"Do you pleasure any big man that walks through your door?" His voice was coarse and barotone, and his lips curling into an arrogant smile alarmed Jake, who stood up and backed away. The man's smile widened.

"I am not 'Trent'," he said, taking a step towards Jake. "A magician embued this hat with wish magic long ago, and once before I took the form of a snowman, only then I was much...rounder," he scowled at the last word, obviously angered by it. "I am pleased that you gave me a much more appealing form."

Jake backed into the couch and shivered in fear. "What are you talking about?"

"The last time I was a snowman, children wished for a jolly, happy soul named Frosty," he explained. "We played for days until they abandoned me. I have been alone ever since."

"Frosty...the snowman?" Jake asked, incredulous. "That's...impossible."

The man shrugged. "It doesn't matter if you want to admit that you wished for this to happen. It did, and I am here. And this time I will not be left out in the cold, so to speak."

Jake leapt for his phone beside the couch, but the man who called himself Frosty grabbed him around the waist and tossed him aside like a rag doll. He crashed into the door and looked up at the big man, now standing hands on hips, showing off his muscles to show who was in charge.

"You must be kept alive in order for the wish magic to continue," he said. "However, if you do not want to pleasure a big man like myself, you need not be conscious for me to be." He raised one arm, and a sky-blue light began emanating from his fingertips, forming into an orb. He wound his arm back like a baseball pitcher and as he launched, Jake dove between his legs and army crawled as fast as he could away and onto his feet. He bound for the bathroom, and as he shut the door, he saw that a large stone of ice had formed exactly where he'd been sitting.

He locked the door and pressed his back into it, knowing it wasn't nearly enough to keep a man with that power out. He quickly focused on the story "Frosty the Snowman" and knew just what to do. Like a movie serial killer, Frosty was turning the knob slowly to antagonize Jake, but it gave him time to dig out the travel hair dryer he'd brought. He hoped it would be enough.

He simultaneously unlocked the door and turned on the hair dryer, and as Frosty swung the door open, Jake directed the full blast of heat onto his chest. He yowled in pain, and he backed away, covering his face, allowing Jake to advance out the door and drive him back to the front door. Frosty was sweating profusely, and he was actually losing size and height due to it, so Jake knew he was winning. He kept the heat directed on Frosty as he threw open the door and led him out running into the blizzard. Once gone, Jake slammed the door and locked it, quickly darting to the window. His snowman was in fact gone, but Frosty was kneeling naked in the snow, clutching his stomach in pain. 

Jake turned off the dryer and grabbed his phone, dialing 911 instantly. "911, are you safe?"

"No! A..." Jake hesitated for a moment, knowing nobody would believe the crazy man claiming Frosty the snowman was attacking. "...a man is trying to invade my place." He quickly spat the address, and the operator told him to keep calm. As she talked him through what to do, he plugged his travel hair dryer in to charge it to full strength, just in case. He was relieved to hear that a policeman was on his way, and wasn't far, but suddenly the line was disconnected, and the power went out. The only source of light or heat was the fireplace, so he quickly moved to it and looked out the window again. Frosty was nowhere to be seen, but there also weren't any footsteps in the snow to indicate where he'd gone.

He huddled next to the fire, hoping the cop would show up soon, but then he heard a loud thud outside, followed by a large crack that sounded like a branch was torn from a tree, but much louder. The thudding got quicker and louder, and soon Jake felt the floor vibrate. More loud cracks, and the thuds came right outside the house. He was too frozen in fear to go investigate, but he wielded his hair dryer in front of his chest.
The large crack of wood now sounded above him, and a draft fell down, as well as snow, and looking up, he saw Frosty had grown to gigantic proportions and lifted the roof up to peer down at him. He smiled menacingly.

"MISS ME?" his even more powerful voice boomed. With one arm holding the roof up, he used the other to reach down and grab for Jake, who rolled away, but got caught in the giant's grasp nonetheless. Frosty lifted him up through the roof, which he let fall down, and he stood up to his full height of triple the size of the cabin, making him about sixty feet tall. He held his palm with Jake in front of his face, and in a fit of bravery, Jake turned the hair dryer on full blast.

Frosty laughed. "YOU MIGHT MELT MY NOSE OFF A LITTLE, BUT NOW I'M SIMPLY TOO LARGE FOR THAT TO WORK." He emphasized this by flexing his other arm's bicep. 

"How?" Jake asked, hoping it would reveal a way to get rid of him.

"WHY, I'M MADE OF SNOW, OF COURSE," he said, gesturing at all the snow around him. "WITH YOUR WISH FOR A HUGE MUSCLE MAN, ALL THIS SNOW DOES A BODY GOOD." He squatted down, and scooped up a mound of snow, which he patted onto his chest and caressed until every little bit of it was absorbed. He cupped the pec in his hand and felt its heft.

He bounced and jiggled his pecs as he said "MMMM, NOW MY PECS ARE EVEN GRANDER. BUT I'D RATHER GO FOR A SYMMETRICAL LOOK, YOU KNOW? YOU WANNA MAKE A SNOW ANGEL WITH ME?" He sat down with a mighty rumble and laid naked in the snow, crushing trees with his head and traps, and he placed Jake on his huge chest. He extended his limbs and got to work on making the largest snow angel the world has ever seen, and each time his arms came into his sides he squeezed his pecs together to trap Jake in between, and he hopelessly pushed with all of his might to keep from getting crushed between the muscles, but ended up just hurting his hands and joints in his futile effort.

After several minutes, Frosty finally stopped, but quickly turned to his side so Jake rolled out and over his left pectoral and crashed down into the snow. The giant laid on his side, his fist holding up his head with actually a little difficulty as his bicep was so large it pressed into his equally large forearm, and he looked down searching for Jake, who looked up and saw that he was now even bigger - he had to be at least twice the size he was before. 

"OH, THERE YOU ARE! I ALMOST DIDN'T SEE YOUR PUNY BODY!" he said mockingly. "WASN'T THAT FUN? NOW, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ROLLING DOWN A HILL OF SNOW?"

At that moment, red and blue lights approached, and sirens blared. A police car skidded around the corner, and two brave policemen barreled out of their car with their guns up. "Freeze!" the driver commanded.

"OH, I AM," said Frosty. "AND I'M LOVING IT."

"Help!" Jake sputtered. Frosty frowned and said, "AWWW, WE'RE JUST HAVING SOME FUN! LOOK, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH FUN IT IS TO BE A GIANT." He pushed himself to sit up and then stand, and the police didn't hesitate to begin firing, but their gunfire didn't even seem to register on Frosty's threat radar. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned, exposing his muscular glory to the three tiny men below, and then squatted down to peer at the policemen.

"IF YOU NEED SOME HELP LEAVING, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I CAN HELP." He picked up the police car in hand, wound it back, and threw it into the blizzard and out of sight and earshot. "HOW 'BOUT IT?"

The policemen put their guns away and backed off, and Jake inched toward them. Frosty noticed this and wagged his finger. "TSK TSK LITTLE MAN," he said disapprovingly. "THEY'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. YOU AND I ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS! AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE THAT DOESN'T THINK SO." 

"No!" Jake screamed, knowing what was coming, but it was too late: Frosty grabbed the cops in both of his hands and enjoyed for a moment how they struggled until he squeezed them into nothingness.

"MAN, THAT WAS FUN," he said, rubbing his hands together. "LET'S GO FIND SOME MORE PLAYMATES IN TOWN! OH, BUT YOU'RE COLD," he said, feigning worry at seeing Jake, who was still nude, and he reached down to pinch Jake between two fingers.

"DON'T WORRY, WE'LL BRING YOUR COZY FIRE WITH US SO YOU CAN WARM UP!" he exclaimed. He raised the roof of the cabin again, and set Jake back next to the fire, where he indeed started getting warmer. "AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GROW A LITTLE TO BRING IT ALONG, SO WHILE I'M GONE, GET SOME CLOTHES ON SO YOU CAN PLAY OUTSIDE WITH ME LATER!" He let the roof slam down, got to his feet, and stomped away. Jake looked out the window and saw he was heading for a wide open field full of snow. 

He didn't know what to do. The hair dryer was far from being useful anymore. Any fire he could start would be pinched out of existence once Frosty saw it. The blizzard was dying down, but it was the middle of winter, and even if the sun appeared now it wouldn't be warm enough to tackle this monster. He sighed and resigned himself to put on clothes and his jacket so at least he could live to maybe figure out a way to get rid of this muscled-up giant snowman.

In minutes, he felt and heard rumbles greater than before, and he didn't have time to look out the window before the roof was completely torn off this time to reveal a Frosty that was five times larger - had to be eight hundred feet or so now - who smiled down at Jake.

"LOOK WHO'S A GOOD PUNY MAN?" he said like one would to their pet. "ALRIGHT, UP WE GO!" He squatted down low, and dug his hands underneath the foundation of the house. He stood up, ripping the entire cabin up in his hands as he did so, and he brought it up to his chest to look inside.

"THERE, THAT'S BETTER," he said. "YOU'LL STAY WARM UNTIL WE FIND SOME PLAYMATES." He turned and headed directly for town.

The song "Frosty the Snowman" came to mind as the giant made his way: Thumpety, thump, thump, thumpety, thump, thump look at Frosty go. Thumpety thump, thump, thumpety thump, thump, over the hills of snow.

When they neared the edge of town, Jake realized in horror one of the verses of the song was about to come true. He led them down the streets of town, right to the traffic cop, and he only paused a moment, when heard him holler, stop, stop, stop.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" the cops were indeed yelling, as well as profanities and instructions to evacuate anybody outside as Frosty came, and he did indeed stop, with his feet grazing the houses on the edge of town as he looked down at it.

"HERE WE ARE, LITTLE MAN! TIME TO COME OUT AND PLAY!" He raised the cabin and quickly turned it over, catching Jake in his palm as the couch narrowly missed crushing him. He tossed the cabin back from where they came, and raised Jake up to his pec shelf, where he laid him gently.

He clapped his hands together and rubbed them excitedly. "ALRIGHT, WHAT TO DO FIRST?" He looked over the town and frowned. "AWWW, THIS IS A SMALL TOWN. YOUR PUNY BUILDINGS ONLY REACH UP TO MY ANKLES." He shrugged. "OH WELL. GUESS THAT MEANS I'LL HAVE TO GIVE YOU ALL A GOOD VIEW." He knelt down, crushing buildings and cars under his knee, and extended his other leg out, then planted both hands up near the center of town. Extending the other leg, he got into a pushup position, and let himself down slowly, his gargantuan muscles shading any bit of light from outside as hundreds of people screamed in terror at seeing his massive pecs coming ever closer to crush them, but at they touched the tops of buildings, he quickly shot back up. He continued this for several reps, with the screaming never ending, and he noted, "MMMM, I KNOW YOUR FAVORITE MUSCLES ARE THE PECTORALS, SO I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE THEM GOOD AND PUMPED FOR YOU TO WORSHIP." 

After probably a hundred, he sat back on his legs and bounced his pumped pecs and rubbed them, with Jake holding on by literal inches of skin. "THEY'RE PUMPED NOW, BUT IT'S GONNA GO AWAY SOON. WE OUGHT TO MAKE IT PERMANENT, DON'TCHA THINK?" Crap. He was going to grow again. With amazing flexibility for a bodybuilder, he kept his legs tucked under his butt as he planted his great lats down into the snow valley beside the town. He rubbed his shoulders against the cold snow, and Jake saw him growing slowly again. 

Frosty looked down at Jake to make sure he was still there and bounced his bicep up and down for him before tumbling backward into the snow valley. Jake really had to hold on as the giant rolled and rolled around in the snow, gaining size, but he lost his grip and fell on the snow. There was nowhere to hide, and Frosty certainly didn't notice his absence. All he could do was hope he wasn't crushed.

Frosty's giant head rolled near, and Jake grabbed on to a hair, thinking he'd at least be a little safer on the giant than on the ground where he was rolling. His blond hair had been very short before, but at now over a thousand feet tall, it was a jungle of wet hair. It was slippery and hard to keep his grip as he was flung from one hair to the next, but for just a brief moment, he noticed the top hat mangled in wet hair as he slid by.

The rolling ended, and Frosty was obviously standing up, and Jake had to wrap his limbs around several hairs to keep himself steady. "ROLLING IS A LOT OF FUN, BUT I'M NOT GAINING MUCH MUSCLE FAST. SO WATCH THIS, PUNY HUMANS." Jake didn't see what was happening, but if he had, he'd probably just give up then. The giant stretched his mighty arms out into clouds, and a new blizzard formed, or a little more accurately, a tornado of snow formed, bringing up snow from the ground around him and the clouds seemed to dissipate as he was sucking in its cold precipitation. He grew thousands of feet within the next minute, and when he was a mile tall, he ended his spell.

He crossed his humongous forearms across his even larger pecs and looked down at the puny town at his feet, sneering. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FROSTY THE MUSCLE GIANT NOW? I AM EVEN JOLLIER AND HAPPIER!" His voice was so deep it was hard to comprehend, but the frightened citizens way down below got the gist: they were screwed.

Jake thought about the hat: if he could just lift it off of Frosty, maybe it would be enough to break the spell. He'd certainly die falling, but this was his fault anyway. He had to try. He crawled his way through the mess of hair, just aiming for what he assumed was the top of Frosty's head. 

As he did so, Frosty bent down and did as he did with the cabin: his fingers crawled beneath the town's surrounding grounds and he dug a circle around it. He didn't have to stand up when he lifted it this time, as his biceps were more than enough to raise the city to his eyes. He enjoyed seeing the people cower and cry.

"NOW," he began. "I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOUR WHOLE CITY AND THEN ABSORB ALL THE SNOW AROUND HERE. THE WORLD WILL NOT FORGET ABOUT FROSTY THIS TIME." 

As he made this declaration, Jake found the hat, and dug his fingernails into the giant's scalp to crawl toward it. He crawled fast, knowing he was the world's only chance. He felt the giant quickly dropping the town to its demise and lifting his hand to feel the small disturbance, but he was too late: Jake grabbed the hat in hand and tugged it free from the mangled hair. The giant froze, and below his feet, Jake felt skin become snow, and the hair disintegrated. He now stood atop a literal giant snowman.

He took a step, but the snow was powdery, and it caused the entire structure to crumble, and Jake fell in an avalanche, stuffing the hat under his coat. Somewhere before he hit the ground, he passed out.

Light streamed into the cabin, waking Jake on the couch. He bolted upright, and felt that he was nude again, and the lube was a few feet away, as if it had rolled. He looked around and saw the cabin was undamaged and unchanged since he'd first walked in, but the fire was out save a few embers. He tossed the blanket off and strode to the window. The snow on the ground was melting, and the sun was shining. 

He went to the freezer of all places, and saw the ice cube trays he'd filled were still intact and filled. He patted his body all over, but noticed no new wounds to speak of. He'd obviously dreamt a crazy dream. 

He walked into the bathroom and yelped when he saw what awaited him on the toilet: the top hat, overturned. He carefully touched it, and a familiar voice rang in his mind: "I'll be back again someday." 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

That was SOOOOO GOOD!! The snowman adding mass to himself from snow, continuously packing on more and more was so hot... I wish I had thought of this idea! Definitely a story I'm gonna come back to.