Ménage à Trois : Chapter Four

Hialmar

Chapter one is found here: https://musclegrowth.co/topic/14044-ménage-à-trois/

Chapter three is found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14059-ménage-à-trois-chapter-three/

Ménage à Trois

Chapter Four

It was minutes later. The afterglow stayed with him. He half-reclined, half-sat in the bed bombarded by sensations: The silky bomber jacket around his naked back and arms, and Cub's muscular back (and gold chain) leaning – no, pressing itself – to his naked chest. He cupped Cub's powerful hairy chest with his left hand, and with his other hand buried inside Cub's Adidas trousers, he gave Cub a handjob, while Master lay on his side nearby, exploring Cub's abs with his lips in a surprisingly careful and tender way. They all defied rules and expectations by wearing their boots (or, in the case of Cub, trainers) in the bed. The strange alchemy of their mutual feelings and relations transformed the situation into something enchanted: Cub was physically superior to Dick, and they both knew it and relished in it, but at the same time, Cub was able to realise a fantasy which had lurked in his mind since the final years of his teens: To make love with his former teacher – The Adult Who Intervened. Dick was mesmerised by Cub's transformation: The contrast between the shy youth he once knew and protected in a strictly professional manner, and the cocky, adult mini-hulk that now grunted of pleasure, leaning on his chest. Dick wasn't able to dissect his own feelings in the middle of the intense experience, but he would afterwards recognise his admiration of how full of Life the younger man was. Life blossoming, Life expecting more, Life cheering, Life enjoying its own might.

"Fuck yes! Oh, fuck! Wow. Yes, Dick, I love it! I love your brutal skinhead fist wrapped around this scally cock. Oh, yes, Master lick these bodybuilder abs, that you helped to build! You helped to build this brawn, too, Dick. Oh, yes! Did you know that? The change. The confidence I gained. Thanks to you. You both built this Muscle Machine. Now feel the strength of this Muscle Machine..."

Dick could feel Cub flex, and he could feel blood returning to his own manhood just a few minutes after the latest release. 

"Yes, so good! Uhn. So right!"

Cub's grunts turned into excited yelps and muffled roars. The stocky young bodybuilder writhed. Dick could feel tracksuit pants smoothly grind against his combat trousers, and he could feel Master's leather wristcuff brush past his side. Master said something in his deep voice:

"Are you my little Mini-Hulk?"

Dick could feel Cub's rod become longer and harder. Dick repeated Master's words:

"Are you my little Mini-Hulk?"

Cub moaned, and Dick could feel Cub's rod become hot and unyielding, despite Dick's increasing grip.

"Mini-Hulk.", Dick said in a teasing voice, and in the periphery of his sight, he could see Master crack up in a bright smile. Cub writhed more forcefully now and mumbled.

"Fuck yes! Mini-Hulk smash! Mini-Hulk is the strongest there is!"

It was an unusual sort of dirty-talk, but Dick liked it. His own trousers tented against Cub's muscular back, and Cub probably felt it, because his yelps became louder.

"The hornier Mini-Hulk get, the stronger he get!"

To Dick, it was like keeping the grip around a slippery spray-can now. Cub massaged Dick's leg and caressed the back of Master's head. Suddenly the grip around Dick's leg became almost painful in all it's strength, Master's face was pressed into Cub's abs with brutal force. Cub's breathing turned into an irregular pattern of gulps and bursts of air, as he held his breath:

"The biggest lad in the gym! Biggest... Feel my strength... Uh! Fuck! Yes! Oh, fuck! Master! Dick! Look at me! Big! So...! Oh, fuck! Oh Nnnnnn! Nnnnnn! Nnnnnn! Yh!"

Cub shivered and came. Dick found himself have the entire weight of hundred kilogramme of muscle-chav uncontrollably pressed against him, and, although it partly suffocated him, it also sent a delightful flow of slow-floating golden honey through his veins. He hugged the muscle-chav and nuzzled his back and melon-sized shoulders.

"I like the protection of Mini-Hulk", he whispered in Cub's ear and kissed it. Invisible microscopic blond hairs on the surface of the ear brushed his lips. Cub shivered again, and Dick could feel the spurts intensify, until they waned again. Cub laid there with closed eyes, his cheeks rosy and his pug nose endearing, and a smile widened in his face:

"You two know what makes this lad tick."

Chapter five is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14141-ménage-à-trois-chapter-five/

Edited by Hialmar
minor stylistic change, added link
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Love this so far, interesting theme and well-written.

How tall is Harry? And is he more muscled than Tom?

Look forward to seeing more!

I am not good at introducing stats in my stories (I once let an AI measure the characters' stats while they were swiftly rising, but that trick doesn't work in all story settings). I shall see, if I can find a way to mention their stats, when they work out next day. Their weekend has just begun.

I imagine Harry to have a physique vaguely of the same type as (but not exactly identical to) Alexey Lesukov  (if it is possible to squeeze legs that size into Adidas trousers, which I don't know). A height somewhere around 170 centimetres, perhaps one or two centimetres less. Marius Graatrud is another (more extreme) example of the same general body type, and Kille Kujala might also give you some ideas about Harry's shape. The circumference of Harry's chest look bigger than Tom's at a casual observation, but that's probably because Tom is much taller. I imagine Tom approaching a height of 190 centimetres, perhaps a few centimetres less. He has worked hard at the gym for about 30-35 years to achieve something similar to this (a drawing which might even have fueled his imagined goal).

Richard (Dick) is supposed to be an average man, so I let him have a height somewhere close to 181-182 centimetres.

Edited by Hialmar
changed 'the' into 'their', in order to clarify, links