Ménage à Trois : Chapter Two

Hialmar

Chapter One is found here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14044-ménage-à-trois/

Ménage à Trois

Chapter Two

That night would ever after seem like a dream to him: An invitingly perilous and sensuously erotic night full of voluptious wonders. He had never before contemplated the idea of having sex with two blokes at the same time, and he had never expected to draw the attention from men like these two. The three of them had soon found the home of Master and Harry to be preferable to the surroundings of the club – how interesting the latter might have been under usual circumstances – and he found himself sitting inside a big black suv with three front seats – sitting surrounded by the dominating presence of the leather-clad Master and the snogging attention of the musclebound chav. Streetlights flashed by, as Master drove through the bustling city, as it welcomed the arrival of the autumnal weekend, and Mr. Smith soon found himself and his two powerful dates in a seemingly affluent garden suburb in one of the hills surrounding the lakes and the lough. The scenery of the illuminated city beneath the hills and the nocturnal waters surrounding it would entrance him in reverie a few days later, but, in the Friday evening when they initially arrived, he was too preoccupied with the attention from Harry. There was a scent of apples – fresh and decomposing – in the chilly air, and petals of late-blooming bushes lay scattered on the damp pavement.

He was cradled as a baby in the strong arms of Harry, and it was obvious from his expression, that the young scally enjoyed to demonstrate his strength. Harry's big hand under his camo-clad bum, Harry's bulging biceps to his thighs, and Harry's protective arm around his back and neck. While Master attended the carport, Harry carried Mr. Smith inside the impressively big house, and put him in a leather armchair. 

"How many rooms...", he began the ask, but the return of Master interrupted him:

"I never bothered with counting them. They make life comfortable."

"I never properly introduced myself. Richard. Richard Smith. Harry's former school teacher, but you obviously knew that."

Master towered over him, and a handsome smile flashed and was gone in a second.

"I've heard Cub talk a lot about The Adult Who Intervened. The only one who made a difference. You possibly didn't understand it yourself at the time, but you were a great assistance in the life of the young man. Never realised that he was gay?"

"Never, but I never had much of a gaydar, and men are usually not interesting in that way before they reach their twenty-third or twenty-fourth birthday. Better leave the pups to their peers."

Master observed him a few seconds in silence, put his biker cap on a drawer and revealed a head with shaved sides and a buzzcut jarhead. Master definitely looked better without the cap: Like a salt-and-pepper haired hero right out of an action film. 

"I didn't realise how young you must have been."

"Yes. First tenancy. Arrived fresh from university to that school. I was twenty-six at the time."

"As I am now." It was Harry returning with three glasses and a bottle of scotch, his wide frame looming in the room, until he half-reclined in the leather sofa.

Master sat down in the remaining armchair, his legs wide apart, and causing a squeaking sound as his trousers rubbed the surface of the seat. He poured them all a whisky and water each.

"Interesting to meet you in the flesh, Dick."

"My friends call me Ricky."

"I'll call you Dick. I'm Tom, and I always wanted a reason to say that Tom, Dick and Harry lived in a house."

"What shall I call you?" Dick bit his tongue. He knew the answer, before the other man replied:

"You will call me Master. At least tonight."

All sort of nice feelings spread in his body at the reply, and the hair on his forearms bristled.

"And as a good Master, I want to hear what you like."

"What I like?"

"What make you horny? I don't want your dick to go limp tonight by mistake, Dick. Me and Cub here will fuck the brain out of you, but I always ensure myself that I know what my date like. So what do you like?" Master took another sip of his scotch.

Dick's throat felt uncomfortable again, and his cock raged inside his camo-trousers. He seldom had an opportunity to discuss his personal quirks and fantasies, but Master treated it in a guiltless and respectful matter-of-fact way.

"I know that some of the lads at the club like pain. I don't. Threats are exciting. Being bound and sucked is exciting. I have found anal over-rated, and the preparations for it too cumbersome. I'm sorry, if that makes both of you disappointed."

Master's face changed. He rose from his armchair, and stood in front of Dick, his glossy and bulging leather-clad crotch in the height of Dick's face, and then he roared in a raised voice:

"NEVER apologise again! Not for your fantasies. Not for your preferences. We respect each other's preferences."

Master grabbed the back of Dick's head, and Dick could feel the firm grip of Master's gloved hands pressing his face closer to Master's crotch. He could feel the scent of leather, cigar-smoke, scotch and pre-cum. He kissed the other man's trousers, and his lips could feel the hard and throbbing allure of the package inside the leather.

"Fuck, yes. Master. You know what I like."

Dick nibbled at the smooth leather, and heard the breathing of Master change approvingly. That went on for awhile. Dick wanted to continue, but Master forced his head away aggressively, and returned to his seat, re-assuming his wide man-spread in the armchair. Harry cupped his tenting tracksuit bottoms, and it seemed like the sight of the interplay between Master and Dick made him horny.

"You will say mauve-flower if our rough-and-tumble turns into something beyond your limits. Mauve-flower. Understood?"

"Y-yes. Yes, Master."

Master smiled, and took another sip of the scotch.

"Which brings us back to what you like. Do you like what you see?" Master reclined in the armchair, and lazily unbuttoned his leather jacket, revealing the zipper. He unzipped it, revealing a short-sleeved uniform shirt – also made of leather – and a Sam Browne belt running diagonally across his chest. He threw the jacket on the floor. The sleeves of the leather-shirt clung snugly around Master's bicepses, and the tight shirt enhanced Master's bulging chest and narrow waist.

Dick rose from his chair, and approached Master, stretching out his hand to touch Master's chest, but Master grabbed his wrist, and held his palm a few centimetres out of reach:

"No touching yet. I invite you to look. At me. And at Cub."

Dick suddenly sensed the presence of Harry, who had got up from the sofa, and stood behind Dick, pressing himself to him. Clothed in smooth tracksuit trousers, Harry's angrily engorged steel rod rubbed itself against Dick's camo-clad bum. Harry removed Dick's jacket, and dropped it beside the sofa. He continued to remove Dick's black t-shirt, fumbling eagerly, lacking the restraint of Master. Dick felt Harry's big hands over his pecs, squeezing them.

"Do you work out, Dick?" It was Master sitting regally in his armchair, evaluating him.

"Just once or twice a week. Would love to increase that, but never had the time. Eh. Master."

"Would you appreciate some help with your exercise?"

"Oh, Gosh, yes! You two look like you know what you are doing. I would do anything to reach your levels... Oh fuck, can't believe it..."

Harry had put his goldchain inside his polo shirt, and unzipped his tracksuit jacket. His shoulders and chest erupted out of the jacket. No other word to describe it. Erupted. Harry unbuttoned and removed his polo shirt, and soon stood in the middle of the room, cockily aware of the other two men's admiring (in Dick's case) and approving (in Master's case) gaze. The golden chain contrasted to his tanned brawn. His shoulders caused Dick to think of the granite globes sometimes seen on top of chapiters, and his pecs were voluptuous meat-slabs promising of unyielding strength. Harry flexed his biceps, looked at it, kissed it and glanced at Dick to watch his reaction. Dick's reaction must have been rewarding, because Harry then proceeded to to a double biceps and a most muscular, smirking cockily. Harry was still comparably short, but that just underlined the power of his traps and shoulders: A stocky, confident brickhouse stood in the centre of their attention. Harry glanced in the direction of Master, and asked:

"May we...?" He didn't finish his sentence. Master raised his chin in an approving upward nod.

Harry put his powerful hands at Dick's bum and massaged it through the camo fabric, meanwhile kissing the unknowing hero of his youth. Their crotches rubbed against each other.

"You don't know how much I have dreamed about this, Dick. You protected me. I want to protect you."

Dick shivered.

"I didn't know."

"It doesn't matter. Now we are here."

Harry grabbed and lifted Dick, in the same way he had done earlier, when they entered the house. The display of strength caused new shivers and waves of pleasure to flow through Dick. Then Harry proceeded to carry Dick upstairs, and they were followed by the heavy sound of Master's shiny boots on the stairs.

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14059-ménage-à-trois-chapter-three/

Edited by Hialmar
detail description, link
  • Like 8