Write Caption Stories With Me!

Austinevenson42

tumblr_oshc4lx1f21ta67v6o1_540.jpg.74c0a0fd087054c115e4f63a38d3d97f.jpg

(Disclaimer: I do not own World of Warcraft; no copyright infringement intended)

Ever heard that old saying, "never judge a book by its cover?"  Well, that basically describes me.  When I tell people I'm 35 years old, they're shocked.  "You don't look a day over 25," they'd say.  "What's your secret to looking so young?" is another thing I'd get.  Hitting the gym two hours a day, six days a week, since I was in high school helps a great deal.  Not to mention not eating so much crap.  Of course, there's another benefit to pumping iron so much: I have a little fuck-toy every night, as I have since college.  Men, women, doesn't matter.  This 10"-by-7" hole-stretcher of mine has plowed many a mouth, ass, and pussy over the years, and it will continue to please horny men and women for as long as I can get it up.

I also surprise people when I log into my World of Warcraft account.  Most people assume that, behind the digital image of my level 110 draenei paladin (retribution with holy offspec) is either an obese 40-something in his mother's basement or a skinny kid in a dorm somewhere.  They get the shock of a lifetime when I tell them to tune into my stream, only for them to see this huge hunk of man-muscle giving a gratuitous flex of my guns for every new follower and subscriber.  Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm-10pm Eastern, I'm raiding with my guild.  But I'm plowing someone every single night, making them scream my name, and wanting more of this muscle-beast.  Why, just last night, I ran into a guy I knew in high school who used to pick on the gay guys.  He told me that he regretted his actions, but only after he begged to have a taste of my Ashbringer.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, VRGoh said:

(Disclaimer: I do not own World of Warcraft; no copyright infringement intended)

Ever heard that old saying, "never judge a book by its cover?"  Well, that basically describes me.  When I tell people I'm 35 years old, they're shocked.  "You don't look a day over 25," they'd say.  "What's your secret to looking so young?" is another thing I'd get.  Hitting the gym two hours a day, six days a week, since I was in high school helps a great deal.  Not to mention not eating so much crap.  Of course, there's another benefit to pumping iron so much: I have a little fuck-toy every night, as I have since college.  Men, women, doesn't matter.  This 10"-by-7" hole-stretcher of mine has plowed many a mouth, ass, and pussy over the years, and it will continue to please horny men and women for as long as I can get it up.

I also surprise people when I log into my World of Warcraft account.  Most people assume that, behind the digital image of my level 110 draenei paladin (retribution with holy offspec) is either an obese 40-something in his mother's basement or a skinny kid in a dorm somewhere.  They get the shock of a lifetime when I tell them to tune into my stream, only for them to see this huge hunk of man-muscle giving a gratuitous flex of my guns for every new follower and subscriber.  Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm-10pm Eastern, I'm raiding with my guild.  But I'm plowing someone every single night, making them scream my name, and wanting more of this muscle-beast.  Why, just last night, I ran into a guy I knew in high school who used to pick on the gay guys.  He told me that he regretted his actions, but only after he begged to have a taste of my Ashbringer.

Thanks for writing something VRGoh! Great story, really appreciate it!

tumblr_nrv2a4nNok1siytwio1_540.jpg.f910e72338a9f8a9dac83610363784fb.jpg

I can always spot the muscle-pigs.  Most barely look at me, but the ones I want are the ones whose eyes stay locked on to me for longer than the time it takes to notice how to walk around me.  They're the ones who will have an intense conversation with my pecs rather than looking me in the eye, or the ones who try not to look like they've been staring at me behind my back.  Ever since I found that genie and wished to be an irresistible muscle hunk, I've been getting looks from just those kinds of people.  And I love every minute of it.

If they take a picture of me, then I know I can move in.  Like this one for instance.  A 20-something girl took this one while chilling at the park.  She asked for a photo, so I decide to give them both some future masturbation fuel.  That's when I pounced.  About an hour later, she was in my apartment, screaming my name as I plowed her pussy with my foot-long man-missile.  Another one added to the book.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25038626_314096399098566_1604594430256349184_n.jpg

Jeff stared nervously down at the watch on his bulging forearm- he could feel the band becoming increasingly tight on his wrist. They had warned him that the timing of his next dose was critical, too early and the formula would back-fire, causing a complete reversion to his previously skinny-weak self, while taking it even a fraction of a second too late and he could possibly go into what they had called "over-growth"- a completely uncontrollable state in which the formula, now unregulated, would run wild through his system causing massive and unpredictable increases. Of everything.

Feeling his already constricted shorts begin to strain even more, he smiled to himself as he watched the seconds tick by...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2018 at 6:25 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

Not sure if there is already a caption stories thread going on, but I thought we could start one up fresh for 2018. Essentially, pick a hot picture of a muscular guy you really like, then write a paragraph or two that provides some sort of context for it. I don't know about you, but I don't tend to have the time to write a whole story, yet I still want to contribute something. This is an awesome way to get hot ideas out there that maybe one day could evolve into full stories, or it's also a great way for people who haven't written something on here to take a crack at it. You can even get advice or new ideas from fellow writers that can hopefully improve your work(s), or inspire you to do something else! Lastly, just make sure that your content follows all of the rules, keeping everyone 18 and older. As long as you follow the rules and write about muscles, feel free to write whatever you want.

I am really looking forward to the amazing stuff some of you will come up with. Happy writing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5a49b0353eaa6_ScreenShot2017-08-25at1_20_28AM.png.73f5242a4412f40dfcdd196617c0d649.png

Do you know what it's like to be a muscular hunk? I honestly didn't know until my junior year of college when I started working out. I had been the most average guy you could possibly imagine until I decided to make a change and hit the gym. I knew nothing about working out at all, but somehow that summer it all just clicked. The results kept coming and coming, then, by September, I was unrecognizable. Where there was once a flat chest I had two giant mounds of pecs, where I had twigs for arms I now had massive boulder sized biceps, where I had a little chub on my stomach I now had sculpted rock hard abs, where there was once bone I not had the broadest of godlike shoulders, and I could go on and on. Literally everyone started treating me differently, like I was clearly the alpha wherever I went. I was practically a bodybuilder now, with a physique that could honestly only be accurately described as a sex machine. I became a walking orgasm like you wouldn't believe...

Guys, girls, you name it, everyone wanted a piece of me. You don't need to go looking for sex with a body like mine, it just comes in, and your muscles just seem to know exactly how to handle it all. Some nights I just go from person to person, room to room, never tiring, just fucking like there is no tomorrow. I literally leave some people destroyed, unable to take any more, but my muscles, my monster cock, they're just always thirsting for more. The best is just when I'm laying in my dorm room watching Netflix or something, and people text me begging to come over. Most of the time I just tease them though, because I've become that kind of fuck, but when I get in the mood I pick a lucky one to come over. After I just rip their body apart for the whole night, orgasm after orgasm, they somehow manage to get up in the morning, and I tell them to call me when they can handle it again--like they weren't going to get back to me anyways, right. I do honestly feel bad though when people in relationships beg and beg for me to fuck the shit out of them, like my older brother's girlfriend or my younger brother's boyfriend, but what can I say, I'm a fucking animal. Call me a bad guy, or say I have too much sex, but, honestly, look like me, and try to do otherwise. I dare you!

I know it's quite an old thread but... Can you tell me who this is? 

2 minutes ago, caso said:

I know it's quite an old thread but... Can you tell me who this is? 

Yeah of course, that's Luke Guldan, with this specific image coming from the show Broad City.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1