Write Caption Stories With Me!

Austinevenson42

Not sure if there is already a caption stories thread going on, but I thought we could start one up fresh for 2018. Essentially, pick a hot picture of a muscular guy you really like, then write a paragraph or two that provides some sort of context for it. I don't know about you, but I don't tend to have the time to write a whole story, yet I still want to contribute something. This is an awesome way to get hot ideas out there that maybe one day could evolve into full stories, or it's also a great way for people who haven't written something on here to take a crack at it. You can even get advice or new ideas from fellow writers that can hopefully improve your work(s), or inspire you to do something else! Lastly, just make sure that your content follows all of the rules, keeping everyone 18 and older. As long as you follow the rules and write about muscles, feel free to write whatever you want.

I am really looking forward to the amazing stuff some of you will come up with. Happy writing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5a49b0353eaa6_ScreenShot2017-08-25at1_20_28AM.png.73f5242a4412f40dfcdd196617c0d649.png

Do you know what it's like to be a muscular hunk? I honestly didn't know until my junior year of college when I started working out. I had been the most average guy you could possibly imagine until I decided to make a change and hit the gym. I knew nothing about working out at all, but somehow that summer it all just clicked. The results kept coming and coming, then, by September, I was unrecognizable. Where there was once a flat chest I had two giant mounds of pecs, where I had twigs for arms I now had massive boulder sized biceps, where I had a little chub on my stomach I now had sculpted rock hard abs, where there was once bone I not had the broadest of godlike shoulders, and I could go on and on. Literally everyone started treating me differently, like I was clearly the alpha wherever I went. I was practically a bodybuilder now, with a physique that could honestly only be accurately described as a sex machine. I became a walking orgasm like you wouldn't believe...

Guys, girls, you name it, everyone wanted a piece of me. You don't need to go looking for sex with a body like mine, it just comes in, and your muscles just seem to know exactly how to handle it all. Some nights I just go from person to person, room to room, never tiring, just fucking like there is no tomorrow. I literally leave some people destroyed, unable to take any more, but my muscles, my monster cock, they're just always thirsting for more. The best is just when I'm laying in my dorm room watching Netflix or something, and people text me begging to come over. Most of the time I just tease them though, because I've become that kind of fuck, but when I get in the mood I pick a lucky one to come over. After I just rip their body apart for the whole night, orgasm after orgasm, they somehow manage to get up in the morning, and I tell them to call me when they can handle it again--like they weren't going to get back to me anyways, right. I do honestly feel bad though when people in relationships beg and beg for me to fuck the shit out of them, like my older brother's girlfriend or my younger brother's boyfriend, but what can I say, I'm a fucking animal. Call me a bad guy, or say I have too much sex, but, honestly, look like me, and try to do otherwise. I dare you!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, cutlerfan said:

Great Idea!

Thanks! I just know there are a lot of people who don't often write stories here, or never have, just because of the effort it takes. Yet, writing short little stories like this is pretty easy. This was an idea that I probably wasn't going to get around to forever, but just pumping out those two little paragraphs was easy. Highly recommend people try it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cutlerfan said:

That's basically what I do on my Tumblr.

Yeah a lot of great people, including yourself, have their own Tumblrs that they do this kind of stuff on, but that might be too much of a commitment for some people. So here, if you just have a random story, go for it! Plus, we can have a lot of perspectives all in one place, and people can give positive or constructive comments/advice/tips on them! 

• Like 1

Just now, cutlerfan said:

It definitely gets the creativity moving.

Exactly! Like I bet there are so many creative ideas that haven't been fully tapped because people didn't feel like writing a whole story or dedicating their Tumblr to those types of stories. It's totally understandable, but I want to hear from them. I bet they could even inspire me to write more, or flesh out a concept I wasn't even thinking about! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muscleace said:

That's what I hoped to have done with the weekly writing challenge back in 2016-17. I got a few good bites every now and then. 

Let's hope for even more then in 2018!

17934389_698585506987955_1578679177412870144_n.jpg.a9e0ec2ab8bf82de836ec0d2ec389a2c.jpg

God, I loved being one sexy son of a bitch! Years of hard work and dedication had allowed me to sculpt and carve the body of my fucking dreams. Hours at the gym, endless dieting, and a couple of missed hang out opportunities had transformed me into a god among men. It was all worth it though, I was an alpha male now, demanding attention wherever I went, and fucking anyone I wanted. My close friend group, when my body transformed into the sex machine you see before you, practically drooled over every inch of my body, wishing they could get a piece of my muscles. The funny thing is that I am fucking each of them now, but none of them know that. They all think they are special, that I chose them out of everyone else, but what can I say, I am such a lovable bastard. I can't help but sleep around with anyone at bars, clubs, or honestly just off the street who catch my attention. My favorite times are when I can get something out of it, like when I fuck the shit out of my boss from time to time. Yes, it's cheating and pretty inappropriate, but I can't help it, they want it so badly, and it really helps me out in the end. It's also fun when I go to the mall and get stuff for free after I take the cashiers into the back and rip them apart--they fucking love it so much it's insane.

My best experience thus far though was when I saw my long time ex for the first time in years. We had been dating for the last two years of college when I found out that the little shit was cheating on me at any chance he could. Back then I was the skinny little twink and he was the buff guy, albeit only around half as big as I am now. The few years after college had not been good to him though, and now he was borderline fat--it was hilarious, he had me and the body back then, but now he had nothing. We met at a bar one night and I pretended that I was still into him despite losing his muscles and good looks. He was so amazed that someone with a ripped, chiseled body like mine was even giving him the light of day. I pulled all of my regular moves, getting him all buttered up, with him begging for me to practically fuck him to death right then and there. The trap was set, so we went over to his place, and I did a little strip tease as he got rock hard. Wow, he had gotten so ugly, and I honestly forgot how puny his dick was, it was so sad. Then, as I was about to take off my underwear, and he was stroking his dick through his pants I started laughing. He was so confused but I started putting my clothes on as I told him how much of an asshole he had been to me. The little fucker practically started crying, begging for me to stay, telling me that I was the hottest guy he ever had a chance with and that he hadn't had sex in over a year. I just laughed at him, told him it was his loss, flexed so hard through my shirt that it ripped apart, and left him with that final gorgeous image of what I had become. I bet the little fucker cried all night, stroking his little cock again and again to thoughts of my new godlike physique. 

Not only was I now one of the sexiest hunks who had ever lived, but I finally got my revenge...time to actually get some real sex though, let me hit up my friend Jimmy...He's been begging me to come over for days now...

• Like 5