Awesome story! I loved everything about it, the pics, the description, just all of it. If you decide to write a sequel, I think Kyle needs to go to the gym to try his new body out and find out how much of a muscle god he is with the weights. Similar fun can then move into the locker room / sauna....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JacksonNicholson said:

Awesome story! I loved everything about it, the pics, the description, just all of it. If you decide to write a sequel, I think Kyle needs to go to the gym to try his new body out and find out how much of a muscle god he is with the weights. Similar fun can then move into the locker room / sauna....

Thank you! I could definitely see a workout route being a way to go. I really left the story open with the ending that it could go literally anywhere if I wanted to do it so stay tuned. You're welcome to check out my other stories though in the mean while, some of them are similar, and one does have a workout portion. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

Thank you so much! The actual inspiration for this story was the picture that shows his transformation. I just loved how he kind of looked like he could have been a nerd, or at least your average skinny guy, but then, in the second picture, had nerdy glasses even though he had a muscular body. The story almost wrote itself after that! I guess I've also always enjoyed the idea of a nerd becoming muscular and taking charge, the premise in many of my favorite muscle-growth stories, so the concept was kind of in the back of my head anyways. With that said, I don't normally continue my stories, but if there is a demand to see more of Kyle, I would definitely consider it.

If you like my story in general though, highly recommend you check out my other works on this site. My contributions to "An alert for students of GVU" may be especially relevant for you to check out, as that was also a nerd who became a cocky muscular hunk. 

Oh and I completely forgot to state who the muse/model was, that was an oversight for sure haha. Check out David McDiarmid, a personal favorite in general! Lots of other great pictures on his Instagram!

I don't know how I missed your earlier stuff, but I love what I've read so far. I read the (appropriately timed) New Year's resolution story and the story about the guy who dominates his friend. Both are great, if all too short. The GVU story looks like an epic, but I look forward to reading it!

David McDiarmid is a dreamboat, and the perfect real life inspiration for this story.

6 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I don't know how I missed your earlier stuff, but I love what I've read so far. I read the (appropriately timed) New Year's resolution story and the story about the guy who dominates his friend. Both are great, if all too short. The GVU story looks like an epic, but I look forward to reading it!

David McDiarmid is a dreamboat, and the perfect real life inspiration for this story.

Glad you enjoyed them, I really appreciate the compliments! Initially I just expected this story to be as long as the other ones, but I had a basic outline I wanted to follow and look where we are now. I have some other ideas I want to explore though so be on the look out for those. Plus, there are plenty of other guys I follow that could easily inspire their own stories! 

• Like 2

Love so much about this story, especially the heterosexual themes. So rare to see girl on muscle guy action, so thanks for the excellent contribution! Keep up the great writing. 

• Like 2