1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

Amazing man!

A stand alone that im sure everyone will remember

Wow thank you, I really appreciate that! Glad you enjoyed it!

32 minutes ago, docbr said:

Truly incredible! And the hot pics sure added up!

Thank you! For the most part I was able to find the exact pictures I was looking for, but in some cases I had to improvise a little. Like I wanted a picture of him at a pool, but he didn't have one, or how I mentioned the "sexy green boxer briefs" just because they were in the pictures. Also, for the most part,  he didn't do any pictures that remotely looked like he maybe could have been nude, so I had to crop those too. But, yeah, I think they really added to the story!

• Like 1

Great story! There is something about a buff, hot nerd that is just insanely sexy, and you really captured that with this story and the accompanying pictures. Who is the dude who is your muse/model for Kyle? I'd definitely like to see more of him. Also, I hope you continue with more adventures of Kyle. It'd be great to see him work out or do some other feats of strength to really test how powerful he is.

8 minutes ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Great story! There is something about a buff, hot nerd that is just insanely sexy, and you really captured that with this story and the accompanying pictures. Who is the dude who is your muse/model for Kyle? I'd definitely like to see more of him. Also, I hope you continue with more adventures of Kyle. It'd be great to see him work out or do some other feats of strength to really test how powerful he is.

Thank you so much! The actual inspiration for this story was the picture that shows his transformation. I just loved how he kind of looked like he could have been a nerd, or at least your average skinny guy, but then, in the second picture, had nerdy glasses even though he had a muscular body. The story almost wrote itself after that! I guess I've also always enjoyed the idea of a nerd becoming muscular and taking charge, the premise in many of my favorite muscle-growth stories, so the concept was kind of in the back of my head anyways. With that said, I don't normally continue my stories, but if there is a demand to see more of Kyle, I would definitely consider it.

If you like my story in general though, highly recommend you check out my other works on this site. My contributions to "An alert for students of GVU" may be especially relevant for you to check out, as that was also a nerd who became a cocky muscular hunk. 

Oh and I completely forgot to state who the muse/model was, that was an oversight for sure haha. Check out David McDiarmid, a personal favorite in general! Lots of other great pictures on his Instagram!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pasidious said:

I usually don't enjoy stories where a dude just wakes up one day and is huge, but this one I really liked.  It was very hot!

Glad you enjoyed it! But yeah, the only way I was going to be able to tell the story was if it just happened. I am interested in writing more stories where the guy actually works out to get his muscles thought, and I kind of wrote a short one recently like that. Look out for more in the future!

• Like 1