Muscle Sub Training

musclekid2

"You ready for this, boy?" I said, groping the jockstrap full of meat that was hanging down between my thighs. The hungry muscle boy standing in front of me couldn't take his eyes off the thick, heavy bulge. Considering the look on his face it wouldn't have surprised me if he started drooling then and there.

"Yes sir…yes…fuck yes. I've been waiting all week for you to fill me up," he mumbled back, his eyes never leaving the massive basket of my jock. Danny had put in a hard week of training, and I knew he deserved what I was about to give him. Little did he know just how much of it he was about to get…

"Then you can wait a little longer. Pose for me. Show me how hard you've worked." Finally breaking his gaze away from my cock, my little muscle slave looked up and shyly smirked and me.

"Alright, sir." He was already stripped down to his posers, so he got right to it. He gave me a double-bi, showing off his already mountainous biceps - thick, serpent-like veins crawling over huge globes of solid rock. Next came an unimaginable most muscular, followed by a lat spread that made it look like he could fly. Now it was my turn to do the drooling. Danny must have noticed the look on my face when he quietly laughed and asked, "You like what you see, sir?"

Snapping out of it I shrugged and said, "Not bad boy, but I think we can do better, no?" He walked closer to me, once again fixated on my jock, which had started to fill out thanks to the show he had just put on.

Slowly coming down to his knees, Danny stared up at me with a look that seemed to combine both lust and starvation. "I agree, sir. I think we can do much better. Please sir…may I?" The desperation in his voice only made me harder, which I'm sure was something Danny could notice.

I smirked. "Alright, you've earned it." And with that Danny ferociously ripped the jock strap clean off my body, letting my 11 inches of still semi-soft meat come cascading out in front of his face. The blast of heat and sweaty musk emanating from my cock seemed to put him into a euphoric stupor, but he quickly came out of it and got to work on my rapidly growing monster. He hungrily licked every inch of my veiny muscle prick, sucking down the sweat and doing his best to fit as much of it as he could down his throat. I quickly began leaking a steady stream of hot pre-cum, which only made him moan louder and work faster to make my pole grow.

"Mmmmmph," he moaned over a mouthful of dick. "So fucking big, sir…so hungry, mmmph...must have more…"

"That's right boy, you suck that monster. Get me nice and hard, make me grow for you." I wrapped my hands around his thickly muscled neck and forced his head down further, shoving my shaft deeper and deeper into his warm throat. "Mmmm, good work boy. That's it…" I could start to feel my cock heating up from the inside, my veins coursing with testosterone. Looking down as the hungry muscle freak sucked away, I noticed my shaft getting thicker - slowly, but it was definitely starting to grow. I could tell it was getting longer, too. With each stroke Danny was able to get less and less of my meat into his mouth. Feeling this growth inside his mouth, Danny stopped and pulled back to watch my cock grow for himself.

"Fuck yes, sir! Make your cock huge for me, I want you to fucking fill me up!" he begged.

"Then get back to fucking work, boy," I commanded, shoving my massive cock back in his face. At this point it was too much for him to really take in his mouth, but he continued to hungrily lick and suck at it from every angle. I reached down over him, running my hands along his rippling back towards his perfect muscle ass. As soon as I reached his hot, tight hole - still wet with sweat from the workout we just finished - I knew that I couldn't wait much longer. I stood upright and barked down at him, "Stand up and bend the fuck over, boy." He knew what was coming and eagerly obeyed. I positioned myself behind him and came down to my knees - having the heat of his massive glutes and the scent of his sweet, sweaty hole in my face almost made me cum on the spot, but I knew I had a ways to go before I could let my load go. 

"Mmm, fuck boy. Gonna work your hole out good," I said, grabbing hold of his perfect 31 inch waste and pulling his bubble ass in towards me. I licked every inch of his massive glutes, sucking down the sweet sweat as I moved my tongue closer and closer to his rigid ass crack. I ran my mouth up and down along his crack, each time forcing my tongue in closer to his tight hole. He moaned louder and louder the closer I got.

"Oh fuck yeah sir, eat my tight hole. Open me up, get me ready for your huge fucking prick. Mmmmm fuck yeah, sir - more, please…more!" WIth that, and without any warning, I slammed my tongue as far into his tight ass as I could, sucking the sweat out of his hole. I worked that hole with my tongue and fingers, slowly fitting more and more in as I opened him up, literally fucking his hole with my mouth. After I had worked him over good I stood back to admire the work I had done. His hole was wide and perfect, but with all that muscle he had full control over it and could open and close it as he liked - a talent he was willingly showing off as I watched. 

"That's it boy, make sure that hole is nice and ready for this meat," I whispered. At this point I was leaking pre-cum like a bathtub faucet. Grabbing a fistful of my own hot cream I rubbed it into his hole, lubing him up for the pounding I was about to give him. I told him to brace himself against the workout bench he was standing in front of and asked him if he was really ready for it. "You sure you want this you little muscle slut?"

"YES SIR! Fuck yes, please just fuck me sir, make me big…make me HUGE!" It was clear he was getting desperate, which meant he was horny as fuck. All the better - the more hormones running through his blood, the better the effect my seed would have on him.

I lifted up my massive meat, now at least 16 inches long and thicker than a beer can and a half, and rubbed it against his lubed up muscle ass. Grinding against that pure muscle made me pump out pre even faster, and made him moan even more, begging for me to force my way inside of him.

"PLEASE SIR, just FUCK ME! I NEED you inside of me, PLEASE!" I couldn't help laughing to myself as I pressed my softball-size cock head against his baseball-size hole. I took hold of his waist again as I firmly and slowly pressed into him. My little muscle slave gasped as I forcefully slipped my head inside him. "Oooohhh fuck, yes, fuck fuck fuuuuck," he moaned.

"You alright, boy? Sure you can handle all this?" I asked.

"Oh…yes sir, yes…" he panted. "Yes, fuck…please give me more." I pulled him in closer and forced my hips further forward, inching deeper and deeper up his tight, hot hole. "Awwwwww shiiit master, so FUCKING huge!" I stopped with about 5 inches to go and let him catch his breath before slowly pulling out again. I pulled out until just the tip of my head was still inside of his hole - I could feel him using his tight rim to massage my piss slit. This boy really knew how to use his hole. 

"Mmmm, that's nice boy. Chew on that meat with your hole...mmmm that's it…get me nice and - UGH - hard," I grunted, thrusting myself back into him, slamming the entirety of my massive 18 inch meat into his muscle cunt. He screamed out loud, and I could tell he was in pain, but all he cared about was the ecstasy of having me inside of him, my hot pre filling him up. I continued to work him like this for a while, slowly pulling all the way out and quickly ramming back into him when he least expected it. My massive muscle prick was growing thicker, harder, and longer with every stroke, filling up his gut with my essence. Danny was bucking like a wild bull, his head jerking back and forth with pleasure, his breath heavy like a raging animal. I began pumping into him, faster and faster, harder and harder - opening him up wider each time. I noticed we were both sweating again and bent forward to lick up the sweet pools of it that had collected in the crevices of his massive traps. 

Danny was in his own world of both pain and wild ecstasy. I rammed into him, each time getting further inside his tight, hot hole. "Awwwww fuck yeah, tear me open sir…" His ass was literally guzzling down on my hot red pole, chowing down on every thick inch.

"Take that muscle cock, you fucking pig. Ride that shit boy…aww yeah, all the way down on my meat. Chew that shit up with your ass, boy." I thrusted into him as deep as I could. My cock must have swollen up to at least 21 inches long by now and was about as thick as football. I sat back on the workout bench behind me and let him settle down on top of me. Gravity pulled him down onto my meat, even further than before. He threw his head back, moaning and screaming, furiously jerking his own thick cock. 

"Holy FUCK!" he screamed out. "Ahhhhhh shit, ugh…sir…so…so…fucking biiig…uuughhhh yeah, FILL ME UP! FUCKING FILL….ME…UUUUGHH!!!" He was grunting and heaving like a wild beast. With every stroke his tight hole sucked my meat further inside of him. A few minutes of heavy riding had gone by when all of the sudden he pulled away until my cock was just barely inside of him. He went silent for a moment and I was about to ask if he was alright. Before I could get a word out he slammed back down on top of me, forcing my 25 inches of meat further inside of him than I had ever been before. I could have sworn I felt his heart beating with my piss slit. He arched his back and threw his arms out wide as every last muscle fiber in his body tensed up beyond belief. "Finally…" I thought to myself, "it's starting to work." 

I ran my hands down his back, around his waist and up over his diamond-hard abs until I reached his already massive pecs. They were literally quivering - shaking on their own, each sinew and fiber of muscle fiercely pulsating. The same went for the rest of his body: his massive arms, his tree trunk thighs, his watermelon glutes that were clamped down on my prick like a fucking vice… He gasped sharply and I felt his body tense up even more. And then it started - his muscles started blowing up, ripping under his skin, multiplying in size. The testosterone in his body mixed with the gallons of pre I had loaded into his gut was running through his bloodstream like a raging river, filling up each and every muscle. His chest grew under my hands, and I had to struggle to reach far enough around his massive torso to keep hold of them. He flexed his arms into a double bi and I watched from behind as they exploded into a mountain range of pure muscle. 

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Danny roared out, coming back to consciousness. "FUCKKK YEAH! SO FUUUCKING HUGE! GOTTA…GET…BIGGER!!!" he screamed. He began pumping up and down on my pole again, letting the massive prick fill him up with hot pre, sucking it out of my shaft with every stroke. There was already a steady stream of it leaking out of his hole and running down my balls - the harder he pumped the more it gushed out all over my abs and his ass. His massive thighs lifted his heavy bodyweight up and down, over and over again. He lowered his newly tightened hole all the way down now, his heavy balls slapping against my massive grapefruit sized nuts each time he landed. 

"YEAH BOY!" I growled at him. "Ride that meat! Get it all the way in there! So fucking tight!" I could barely contain myself. Watching this muscle god who had almost tripled in size ride my giant cock was enough to put me over the edge. I knew Danny could feel it coming...that he could feel my cock head growing and hardening inside his gut.

"GIVE IT TO ME, SIR! Awwwww FUCK! Fill me up with your fucking juice!" Danny was in command now, and I couldn't control myself any longer. I threw my head back and let out a grizzly moan as my cock started to pump out load after load after load of raging hot cum into his deep gut. He started to ride me even harder as his massive muscle ass and tight ring clamped down on the base of my dick, milking out shot after shot of jizz into his hole. 

I had been cumming for at least 4 or 5 minutes, the two of us screaming in ecstasy the entire time. Just as I felt my orgasm start to subside, Danny grabbed a hold of his bloated prick. Since I had been basically stroking him from the inside for over an hour, all it took was the touch of his massive hand to set him off. His body went taught again and I watched his muscles go through a second round of growth while a geyser of cum shot out from between his legs and over our heads, soaking us both with his sweet juice. I gulped down what I could. The taste of his juice mixed with the pulsing of his hole brought on by the intense contractions of his cumshots was enough to get me started on a second round of load-blowing. The sudden rush from this incredible ecstasy took over my brain. I pushed Danny forward and onto the ground - he landed on all fours, giving me the perfect angle to pump my 33 inch battering ram into his ass for the grand finale. I blew at least another 40 loads deep into his muscle gut - there was hot cum blasting out of his hole with every pounding I gave him. He was on the ground howling in pleasure, growling like a bull, still growing…still turning into more of a muscle freak.

"ARGHHHH…POUND ME! Pound me as hard as you can! FUCK sir…ugh…give me all your hot fucking cum! FILL ME UP! I want to be huge…giant…ughhhh feels so fucking good sir…" I pounded away at his ass until I could barely stand up anymore. Finally spent, I pulled my rod out from the depths of his cavernous muscle gut and collapsed on top of him. We both laid there panting, drenched in each others cum and sweat. He rolled over and wrapped his newly massive arms around me, surrounding me with 4 walls of pure muscle. We both passed out in the middle of the weight room floor, oblivious to the world around us and the fact that the morning staff would be showing up to open the gym within the hour…

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3