The Bigger Man

Xyggurat

That made for a Merry Christmas indeed! Thanks for this gift of an awesome story. The struggle in the middle was really cool, as Logan had to really fight for his muscles. It made it that much sweeter when he outsized Troy. I was almost hoping Logan wouldn't be the "bigger man" after Troy's threat at the end, and would have had another go to further increase their size disparity. However, the way you ended it worked better with your theme.

If this was a one part story, I hope you write something else soon! Your stuff never fails to be amazing.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

That made for a Merry Christmas indeed! Thanks for this gift of an awesome story. The struggle in the middle was really cool, as Logan had to really fight for his muscles. It made it that much sweeter when he outsized Troy. I was almost hoping Logan wouldn't be the "bigger man" after Troy's threat at the end, and would have had another go to further increase their size disparity. However, the way you ended it worked better with your theme.

If this was a one part story, I hope you write something else soon! Your stuff never fails to be amazing.

I don't see much room for a sequel in this, but I still want to get back to some longer form stuff. It's really hard, I think, to keep multi-part stories interesting and continue providing reader engagement when writing erotica. Some people like Jaypat do it effortlessly--me, I start to drown in worries: is this still hot? Is anyone going to read it? Shouldn't I be working on real novels with all this time? Why is Brandon Sanderson so much better at this? Am I a good man?

And then I just end up going to the gym instead of writing.

I have at least one more one-parter in the proverbial pipes right now, but I really need a few uninterrupted hours where I can write at home alone, for, uh, obvious reasons.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1