The Car Salesman - Chapter 3

dw2098lj

Links to the other chapters:

Chapter 1 - https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13796-the-car-salesman-chapter-1/

Chapter 2 - https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13890-the-car-salesman-chapter-2/

Hope you all enjoy this chapter - I promise Karl makes a return in the next one ;)

Chapter 3

Over the next few minutes my breathing gradually began to settle, the rise and fall of my mammoth chest starting to slow. Still laying face up on the bed, I looked down at my torso in total disbelief and amazement at what had just happened. I say “my torso” but in actual fact I was unable to see beyond the huge slabs of thick muscle that were my chest. The muscle looked like marble beneath my skin, thick and heavy, a light dusting of hair completing the picture of absolute masculinity. I noticed how each pec was still covered in thick rivers of cum as I suddenly and unexpectedly felt my mouth water at the same time. Without thinking I reached a hand up, scooping the thick warm cum onto my fingers and bringing them to my lips. Slowly, I sucked on each of my fingers in turn, savouring the taste and moaning slightly as I ate my own seed for the first time in my life. Fuck, it tasted good! I wasted no time scooping up the rest from my abs and chest, not wanting to waste any, before I caught sight of the clock out of the corner of my eye. Shit, it was nearly 7pm…my wife would be home at any moment.

For the first time some of the practicalities of what had just happened crept into my head. It was hardly likely to go unnoticed by my wife of 8 years that the weedy man she had left this morning had transformed into a musclebound God, with a body verging on that of a professional bodybuilder. And what was I going to wear?!! There was no way I could squeeze into any of my old clothes…I would look totally ridiculous…Fuck…what was I going to do? My thoughts were racing and I felt myself beginning to lose control. With a huge effort I tried to pull myself together, realising that my first priority was to clean myself up. I needed a shower. And more time to think.

I got myself up off the bed, trying not to look at my hulking reflection in the mirror opposite, worried that I’d get hard straight away and be unable to resist jerking off another load. As I walked the short distance to the bathroom I couldn’t help but notice that my quads were rubbing together at the top of my legs. I stumbled a little, struggling to get used to the new girth of my legs, feeling slightly off balance as each huge foot struck the floor. My newly enlarged cock stirred again, despite my best efforts, with the realisation that my swollen muscles were making it hard to walk. My arms felt strange too, not just bigger but further away from my body with my chest and lats pushing them out sideways.

“Fuck, I’m a beast,” I growled, looking down to see that my quads were so big that they were actually pushing my growing cock forwards.

In the bathroom, I quickly got the shower running cold and was about to step in when I spotted the digital scales in the corner of the room. When I last weighed myself a few weeks ago a solid 85Kg flickered on the display and I knew that a significant beer-gut contributed towards that.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped as I stepped on, watching as the numbers rocketed upwards before finally settling on…

**118Kg**

I stared at the display in disbelief. A full 33Kg heavier and with a body fat probably in single figures. Fitness freaks worked years for the sort of gains I’d just made in the last few minutes. My head was reeling as I stepped into the icy cold water of the shower and started to wash off the combined sweat and cum. I couldn’t believe that only a few days ago I’d had no interest in muscle at all. This seemed impossible now as I looked down at my hulking frame, my mind racing with the possibilities that this would bring. I noticed that the walk-in shower felt more confined than normal, my arms and shoulders knocking up against the walls with every movement. I also had to duck under the shower head due to my increased height, something I never would have had to do before.

I stepped out of the water briefly and started to soap up my vast upper body, my hands lingering more than was truly necessary. I spread the soap over my wide chest, enjoying the heavy feel of my pecs, instinctively flexing them under my fingers. The muscle felt rock-hard as I squeezed each slab in turn, unable to make a dent in the dense fibres under the skin. My large hands brushed over my nips and sent shivers through my body, making my hot-wired and now rock-hard cock jump.

“Mmmm,” I growled, relishing the incredible sensation and pausing my exploration of my new muscles to squeeze each of my nips between my fingers. I moaned loudly as the feeling intensified even further and I thought I could cum there and then without even touching myself. Leaving my nips, I let my hands wander southwards, spreading the soap down onto my cobbled abs, exploring each of the deep grooves with my fingers. Again, an instinctive need to flex came over me and I pulled them tight before hitting my rock-like abs a couple of times with my clenched fists.

“Oh fuck, they’re so hard,” I exclaimed, realising how turned on I was getting yet again. A small voice in my head tried to suggest I should control myself and get ready for my wife who would be home at any minute. A much louder voice disagreed, telling me that my body needed to be explored and worshipped.

I eventually moved on from my abs up to my cannonball shoulders, spreading the soap over their amazing width. I noticed again how they were practically touching the previously spacious walls of the shower.

“So big…” I moaned, my deep voice filling the space.

Quickly my attention was drawn to my arms which I suspected might become my favourite body part. They just looked so fucking strong and masculine. I marvelled at the impressive shape of them, firstly straitening my right arm to make my triceps pop out at the back. My body-fat was so low on my arms that I could see individual striations running under the skin and I enjoyed running my hand up and down. I had to contort myself slightly to flex my biceps in the confined space of the shower but fuck it was worth it. Each of them exploded in a huge mound of solid muscle, massive peaks reaching up obscenely and huge veins snaking across the surface. I tried to squeeze each of my bicep in turn, my fingers barely reaching halfway round, and was unable to dent the rock solid muscle even a little bit.

“Mmmm,” I grunted again, amazed at the feeling of my biceps under my probing fingers. I pumped my arms a few times, watching as they visibly expanded, blood filling the dense muscle. I couldn’t wait to hit the gym with this new body, imagining how my arms would look after an amazing workout. As I continued to pump and flex my arms, another sensation pushed its way into my head – an intense aching in my cock driven by the sight of my colossal arms. I looked down, past my bulging pecs, to see my 8” cock was rock hard and leaking a stream of glistening precum from my swollen cock head.

I turned the water up to hot before stepping back under the jets, at the same time reaching down to wrap my left hand around my thick shaft.

“Fuck, I’m hung,” I growled, enjoying the sensation of my rock-hard cock under my fingers.

My right hand continued to explore my bulging muscles – arms, pecs, abs, quads over and over - whilst I slowly jerked my cock. I couldn’t help letting out deep, masculine grunts as I brought myself closer and closer to cumming. Soon I was so loud that I was sure the rest of the street would hear, let alone my wife if she was already home.

“Mmmm…FUCK…look at this muscle body,” I roared, stroking my cock faster and faster, my eyes feasting on the sight beneath me.

“I’m a FUCKING HUNG MUSCLE GOD,” I shouted, even louder, completely loosing myself as I felt the hot water wash over my huge pumped muscles.

Suddenly the thought of growing even bigger still came into my head, hitting the gym and becoming a true muscle Alpha. It was this thought that finally sent me over the edge and I felt a huge orgasm building in my full balls as they tightened. I flexed my biceps hard, jerking myself faster and faster, before huge streams of cum erupted from my jumping cock, hitting the walls of the shower.

“FUUUCKKKKKKKK,” I screamed, struggling to hold myself upright. I was amazed at the size of my load given I’d only cum 20 minutes earlier but it kept coming as my body convulsed in total pleasure. It felt like minutes before the orgasm began to subside and I was left standing in the shower, resting against the wall, my pecs heaving with my laboured breathing.

I was frantically rummaging through the drawers and wardrobe in my room, a huge pile of discarded clothes on the floor – all too small. What the fuck was I going to wear?! All of my T-shirts were size ‘S’ and I couldn’t even roll them down over my huge chest – they just sat wrapped around my shoulders. I’d ripped a few in the process of trying to get them on and off again. Finally I found a large black T shirt at the bottom of the drawer, something I’d bought ages ago just to wear around the house. I pulled it over my head and found that whilst it was still an effort to get it over my wide back and jutting chest, it did eventually go. It was a tight fit, especially around my arms which pulled the sleeves tight. I knew that one flex would rip the fabric completely and was careful to keep my arms as relaxed as possible.

I moved on to trying to find some underwear that could contain my ridiculous quads and mammoth package. This proved impossible and a few minutes later there were several pairs of ripped boxers on the floor with the destroyed T-shirts. Every time I pulled on a pair I got it up as far as my quads before the cheap fabric started to tear, no match for the unyielding solid muscle beneath it. Then, in a different drawer I spotted a black speedo that I hadn’t put on since I’d gone through a phase of swimming regularly about 5 years ago. I stepped each of my thick legs into the swimwear and pulled it up past my tight ripped calves to my quads. Here, the elastic fabric had some give and I could get it up and over them where it settled nicely around my crotch. The material at the front stretched too, fitting snuggly round my large thick cock and creating an impressive bulge. My cock was so big that it caused the waistband of the speedo to push outwards and there was a small gap at the bottom of my abs. I turned to look behind, noticing that the thin fabric was struggling to contain the huge globes of my glutes. I decided to bunch the material together at the back so that I was wearing the speedo like a thong.

I looked in the mirror.

Fuck I was HOT!

A combination of the tight fitting sexy clothes barely managing to contain my overflowing muscles and the aftereffects of the AlphaScent left me feeling more confident than I’d ever felt in my life. Any thoughts of what Sal would say when she got home left my head. She was going to be worshipping this huge muscle stud, begging for my thick man cock and moaning as I ploughed her all night. I felt so sexy as I gazed at myself in the mirror, now excited about my wife getting home, eager to show off.

I dropped to the floor and started doing some press-ups, wanting my muscles to be as pumped as possible when Sal arrived. I’d never been able to do even 10 before my transformation (to be honest I’d never really tried) but soon I was up to 50 and still going strong. My chest and triceps felt great, filling with blood and making easy work of the exercise, almost begging for more weight and a real challenge. By 90 reps though my muscles were burning and I had to push hard through the final 10, grunting out the numbers as I did, aiming for 100. Once I’d achieved my goal I rolled over onto my back, immediately starting to do crunches, my abs visibly tightening and relaxing under the tightly fitted black T-shirt. I’d quickly completed 100 reps of crunches too and leaped up looking for something heavy to curl, wanting to see my biceps explode as I’d imagined in the shower. In the wardrobe I found a crate filled will old junk. I added a few more random items from around the room to make it heavier before grabbing it in both hands and slowly curling it up and down. The weight didn’t feel like a challenge at all but even the small amount of resistance meant that my biceps were soon swelling. I looked down, concentrating on each arm in turn to see veins popping over the surface, the rock hard muscle gliding beneath my paper-thin skin with every curl.

As I was passing 50 reps I heard the key turning in the front door lock.

“Hey Joe, I’m home…where are you?” I heard Sal calling up.

“In the bedroom babe,” I shouted in reply, my voice deep and seductive. “Come up…I’ve got something to show you,” I added in the same tone, wondering if Sal would notice the change in my voice. I stood facing the door as I heard my wife’s gentle footsteps climbing the stairs. Seconds later the door opened and Sal stood there staring at me, a look of shock and horror on her face. Initially I thought she was speechless.

“What the fuck happened to you?!” she blurted out, breaking the silence. It almost looked like she was trying to back away out of the room but couldn’t. I was instantly reminded of how I’d felt the first time I’d met Karl and knew that Sal, only a few feet away was being subjected to the full effect of my masculine scent.

“Don’t you like it babe?” I crooned, smirking. As I stood there comfortable, totally relaxed, I drank in my wife’s appearance, as if for the first time, suddenly filled with animalistic lust. My wife had always been far too good-looking for me – blond, about 5’9, slim but with pert full breasts. She had always looked after herself, working out a couple of times a week and regularly going for long runs with co-workers. I felt my confidence rising even further, and the smirk growing on my face, as I realised we were now an even match.

“Well Sal…?” I prompted as she had remained silent. I ran one hand over my chest and abs before lifting the t shirt just a little bit to give her a glimpse of the tight muscle underneath.

“You’re so big Joe…” Sal replied quietly, a glazed look on her eyes as she walked slowly towards me. “What happen-…?” she added, tailing off as if she didn’t really care anymore and falling totally under my spell. I watched as her eyes flicked between my chest and abs, as well as focussing longingly on my pumped biceps.

“Do you like my new look Sal?” I purred, taking a step forwards.

“…so big…” I heard her murmur in response.

Keen to take things further I pulled my arms up into a double biceps just like I’d seen bodybuilders do on TV and in pictures. Sal’s eyes widened as she saw the fabric of my too-tight-t-shirt pulled even tighter, forming a constricting band around my pumped upper arms. I started flexing and relaxing my biceps over and over and within seconds, as expected, I heard small rips coming from both sleeves.

“Oh fuck,” I growled, flexing harder and harder, the ripping sound getting louder as the seam started to come apart. The T-shirt was no match for my rock-hard biceps and within no time my muscles were busting through. I’d been so focussed on my arms that I hadn’t noticed that Sal was now standing right in front of me. She reminded me of her presence by resting her small hands on my dinner-plate-sized pecs, letting out a moan of pleasure as she did.

“Joe, you’re fucking huge,” she groaned, biting her lip, dissolving towards the total muscle slut I knew she would soon become.

“Worship these muscles babe,” I commanded, my voice deep and persuasive.

Sal didn’t need telling twice. She moved her hands hungrily from my chest to my swollen arms which I was still flexing over and over. I felt her trying to squeeze the granite-like muscles – even with both hands she couldn’t wrap them round my gigantic guns. As she explored my huge arms, I smirked realising that this was nothing less than this body…than I…deserved.

“Fuck…I’m a muscle God,” I growled, relishing the feel of my wife’s probing hands.

“Fuck Joe…you are a God,” Sal moaned in response, taking one hand off my biceps to reach down to her skirt, rubbing against her own pussy as she continued to explore my muscles with the other hand.

“Mmmm babe, you’re so horny for this muscle body,” I roared, watching Sal pleasure herself as she worshipped me.

Turned on by my wife’s lust and driven by instinct I reached up, grabbing the neck of my t-shirt with both hands. I pulled down in one quick motion, my new strength making light work of the feeble fabric. With a loud RIP the shirt was torn straight down the middle and I promptly shrugged my arms and shoulders out as well.

I stood in front of Sal just wearing the speedo-thong, flexing my pecs and abs.

“Fuck you’re so strong,” Sal whispered before leaning in to suck one of my huge nips gently in her mouth making my whole body jerk in pleasure.

“That’s it babe, suck on those muscle tits,” I found myself saying. 2 days previously I could never have imagined those words leaving my mouth but now they felt entirely right. As Sal sucked, her hands continued to explore my wide shoulders as well as reaching under my arms to squeeze my immense lats.

“Shit babe, you love these muscles don’t you?” I growled.

“Mmmm yes Joe,” she replied, breaking off from sucking my nips and worshiping my muscles, total lust in her eyes as she looked up at me.

As her gaze turned back down I watched her eyes widen as she caught sight of the bulge in my speedos. She’d clearly been too distracted by my huge torso to notice until now.

“Fuck…” she moaned, unable to look away - I remembered the same feeling when I’d been in Karl’s office. “…you’re cock is bigger too,” she said, stating the obvious.

I looked down at her smirking. My cock was only semi-hard but already the thin fabric of the speedo was straining to contain it, the gap around the waist band now at least 2cm. Sal reached down, running her hand over the obscene bulge, tracing the outline of my man-cock. My cock jumped at her touch, rapidly swelling and straining the speedo even further.

“Go on babe…” I encouraged.

Sal immediately dropped to her knees, reaching up to pull on the waist band of my speedo, releasing my still growing cock. She struggled slightly to get the speedo over my wide quads but soon it was on the floor by my feet and Sal had leaned in to wrap her lips around my swollen cock head. I groaned loudly – her mouth felt amazing around my manhood – and watched as she slowly took in more and more of my cock.

“Mmmmm Sal, you’re a fucking amazing cocksucker,” I moaned, looking down to see that Sal had taken about half of my cock in her mouth. She was starting to struggle though, her lips stretched wide around my shaft. It was not just the added length that made things more difficult but also the substantial increase in girth from previously. Almost as a reflex I grabbed the back of Sal’s head, pulling her further onto my throbbing meat.

“Take it all babe…I know you want it,” I ordered softly, feeling like a total alpha as I looked down into my wife’s hungry eyes. She resisted a bit, gagging and trying to pull away but I held her there, my biceps flexed, allowing her to adjust to my new size. I kept pulling her towards me and soon she’d taken my manhood to the hilt, my balls resting up against her chin.

“Fuuuuck….” I moaned - the feeling of my wife’s mouth and throat wrapped around my thick cock was amazing. I let Sal up for air but only for a second - I couldn’t help but start to thrust, building up speed as I heard my wife gag and moan in equal measure down below. I looked up to see the mirror opposite, watching my wife start to bob backwards and forwards in sync with me as I thrusted down her throat. I brought my arms up into a double biceps, still face-fucking Sal who was now obediently feasting on my cock, flexing hard.

“Fuck, I’M HUGE,” I roared, the epitome of masculinity as I flexed and fucked, watching as my peaked biceps bulged. Sal started to explore my quads with her hands, squeezing the thick tree-trunks of muscle, as she devoured my rod. I flexed my quads and heard her moan in appreciation, sucking my cock even harder and faster, becoming a total whore for my muscles. I ran my hands over my pecs and abs, still watching in the mirror, flexing for my own pleasure too and feeling the amazing power running through my new body. I’d never felt so fucking sexy and in control.

“Oh fuck babe, look at all this muscle,” I growled, flexing and exploring my God-like body. Sal was giving me the best blow-job of our marriage, clearly as turned on as I was as she reached one hand down yet again to stroke her pussy through the short skirt she was still wearing. Her mouth felt amazing but I had another prize in mind for my newly enlarged manhood.

I pulled my cock out of Sal’s mouth, reaching down to lift her to her feet, almost as if she weighed nothing at all. She stood there panting, her eyes drinking in my appearance as she inhaled deeply and I watched as the full effect of the AlphaScent hit her hard and she cottoned on to my plan.

“Mmmmm, Joe….fuck me with that huge cock,” she begged.

“You want this, Sal?” I teased, smirking as I stroked my rock-hard shaft and slapped it on my tight abs.

“Fuck yes Joe…please give it to me…I need your muscle cock,” she pleaded, biting her lip as she was overcome by desire.

I reached towards her, grabbing her button-down shirt round the collar before ripping it off in one single movement. Sal slipped out of her skirt and underwear and I grabbed her round the waist, pulling her towards me so that my rock-hard cock was pressed up against her tight abs. I then reached my hands further around Sal, lifting her up as she simultaneously wrapped her legs around my waist. Sal held onto my flexed biceps as I marvelled at how easy it was to lift her off the ground, something I’d never have been able to do before.

“Fuck me…” Sal whispered, looking straight into my eyes.

I slowly lowered her, impaling her pussy on my huge man cock as Sal let out a low moan of sheer pleasure.

“So…big,” Sal screamed as I kept lowering her. She felt great wrapped around my throbbing cock and waves of pleasure flooded through me. Soon I was balls-deep inside her and we started to fuck, still standing up. I looked down to see veins popping on my tensed biceps as I held all of Sal’s weight, fucking her faster and faster. The room was filled with my grunts and Sal’s moans as we rutted like animals. I knew that Sal had always wanted to try fucking standing up but I’d never been strong enough. Now though it felt like the easiest thing in the world as I simultaneously thrusted my hips as I lifted Sal up and down on my cock with my massive pumped arms.

“Take this fucking alpha cock,” I roared, slamming into her with all my strength.

“Yes…FUCK…GIVE IT TO ME,” she screamed, wrapping her arms around my thick neck.

I carried Sal round to the other side of the bed, still fucking her as I walked, droplets of sweat now appearing on our writhing bodies. Once there, I lifted Sal slightly up but not totally off my cock, turning her round to put her face down on the bed, the wall-length mirror directly opposite us. I had flash-backs to Karl’s office as I began to drill into Sal doggy-style, grabbing her hips and pulling her back hard onto my cock over and over. This time though I was the hung muscle stud pounding an obedient pussy and not the other way round.

“Oh GOD….this feels amazing,” Sal screamed as she looked up to watch me fucking her in the mirror.

“Fucking take it bitch,” I roared. “You’re my cock slut now babe…”.

I could see the sweat dripping off my pumped arms and pecs, running down my ripped abs. Veins snaked across my huge muscles as they were flooded with blood in the best work out of my life. Bestial grunts left my mouth with every thrust of my cock and I somehow found more energy to fuck Sal faster and faster. I could tell from the pitch of her moans that she was getting close to the most amazing orgasm of her life.

“Oh Joe…FUCK…I’m so close,” she cried as if answering my thoughts. I increased my pace in response, slamming my thick cock deep into her.

Seconds later she was screaming as I pounded her through multiple orgasms, her body writhing under my powerful hands.

“Yes…YES…YES!!!” she moaned, over and over.

I didn’t let up, pounding her pussy over and over, my huge balls slapping against her. The muscles of my upper body were burning as they tensed and relaxed with every thrust of my massive cock but I felt no need to slow down. In fact I fucked Sal faster still, becoming an animal only focussed on getting myself off.

“Cum for me babe,” Sal moaned still screaming through her own continuous orgasms. “Shoot your muscle load in my tight pussy”.

That was enough. Sal begging for my load, absolute hunger in voice, sent me over the edge. With a deafening roar I slammed my massive cock into her for the final time, feeling it erupt deep inside. Every muscle in my body flexed as I filled her pussy with my huge load.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!” I screamed, both of us bucking with every spurt of my cock. I thought it would never stop, a seemingly endless river of cum flowing from my cock as pure pleasure filled my entire body. Eventually the incredibly feeling began to ease and our moans of ecstasy became more and more spaced out.

I collapsed forward, pinning Sal under the weight of my huge upper body as we both fell into a deep post-orgasm sleep.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:18 PM, panama said:

I hope there is more coming soon. It's probably the best story I've ever read here. Thanks !!

Thanks! New chapter coming soon - Karl and Joe meet again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...