THE STORY SO FAR - Stephan is a police officer with a very well-endowed boyfriend, Tom. But Stephan's sex addiction to sex leads to him losing his job - and breaking up with from Tom. While staying with his parents in a quiet corner of London, Stephan observes something exciting: an alpha muscle Beast (Nico) humiliating a fluffy, gentle, weak young beta called Olly. Nico starts helping Olly grow - and it happens at an impossible rate: muscle, height, cock, hair, character. Soon he's eclipsed Nico himself. Stephan becomes fixated on Olly, but he's also concerned - why is Uranus Gyms (run by Nico's Dad, Mr Chesterton) experimenting on Olly like this? He steals Olly's protein drink, made by the mysterious Doctor O, and tests it on Tom: it not only makes Tom's muscle and cock swell, but allows the two of them to share minds. What is the plan for the new, alpha Olly? Nico's Dad invites Olly over and they worship one another - and fuck. But there is one final twist in the drama to come...

Chapter 12 is here

Stephan

Tuesday October 9th

As soon as he came in the door, I knew something was wrong.

He was wearing new clothes. They looked smart, businesslike, adult. And however much his expression may have been hang-dog, you couldn’t mistake him for a young man any more. He looked like someone's husband who's just been caught out fucking the au pair. He slunk into my parents' hallway and practically filled it. The new clothes creaked and strained around his physique: I would swear he was at the biggest I've ever seen him, and all in proportion — he was towering over me, and nobody's done that in about fifteen years. His blonde mane and beard swept down to the curls of golden hair escaping from the top of his shirt. His blue eyes were beseeching.

'Something's happened,' he said. 'I need your help.'

'Well, yes, of course, anything,' I said, trying to catch my breath. I didn't know whether I'd been expecting this or fantasising about it, but somehow I recognised the scenario. Dimly I remembered going to see my friend Andy when I was at University: I just realised something about myself, who I was, what I wanted, who I wanted... What had Olly realised – and who had helped him? 'Come into the kitchen,’ I told him. ‘Mum and Dad are out. If they come back in, you're — oh god, let's just tell them you're a friend of mine and I've known you for years. You don't look like what you are any more.'

'I'm really sorry. I looked up your address on the library computer. I didn't know who else to talk to about this.'

I began to boil the kettle. 'Is it something to do with Nico...?'

'No. Yes, I suppose it is. Oh, it's such a mess!'

'Just relax. I'll take care of you.'

'I knew you would,' Olly said, tried to smile. 'You've always looked out for me, haven't you? Always given me good advice.'

I let out a sigh. 'Yes, I suppose so. You ignored me, mostly.'

Olly sat down on a chair that looked child-size under his monstrous frame. It seemed the whole room could barely contain him now. 'You work for the police, don't you?'

I did a double take. 'Uh, not any more. I thought I said...'

'Well, you used to, anyway.'

'Yes,' I said, my heart beating even faster. 'I had to leave. I was addicted to –'

'It doesn't matter about that,' said Olly. 'There's a man. He's called Mark Lord Chesterton. The father of my friend, Nico. His address is...' He gave me the address. 'He's a beast. He needs to be captured – you know, arrested.'

I filled a mug of tea, poured in milk, handed it over. 'Drink this,' I said. 'It's a herbal remedy. It'll relax you. And you really need to relax the fuck down, Olly.'

'I went to his house. He's Nico's Dad. Well, his adoptive father.'

'When was this?'

'Just earlier this afternoon.'

'How come you went to his house?'

'He was going to give me some of Nico's clothes. Well...' He smiled. 'Not Nico's. I'm bigger than Nico's ever been now. Bigger than he'll ever get. Check it out, bro.'

He flexed his arms wide. There was a ripping noise. He looked down at the torn shirt sleeves in surprise. 'Holy fuck. I must have grown since I left his house even...!'

'If what you say is true, that's impossible.' My mouth was dry.

'I'm bursting out of Nico’s Dad’s suit, Stephan.' He grinned a stupid grin. 'This thing is out of control now. I don't think it's going to –'

There was a loud creak, a clatter, and there he was on the floor, the wooden chair in pieces underneath him. He sprawled on the floor, huge bulge twitching in his trousers. I helped him to his knees. 'Drink your tea,' I said. 'Tell me.'

'He got me to take my clothes off. He took advantage of me.'

'This is a huge accusation, Olly,' I said. 'Be calm and tell me the truth. Did you encourage him at all?'

'Stephan...'

'Did you enjoy it, Olly?'

'I know you wish I was gay like you,' Olly said, pulling off the restrictive suit jacket. The shirt hung in colourful shreds around his super-human physique. 'I like girls.' He looked down at my evident hard-on in my corduroy trousers. 'Believe me.'

'Of course I believe you, Olly,' I said. 'I'll call the guys down at the station. We'll get Mr Chesterton arrested and charged.'

'And locked away?' Olly looked at me with such a young expression on such an extreme physique.

I put my hand on my heart. 'I'll do whatever it takes, Olly. I love you, bro. And not in a gay way, if you can understand that. Even if I am, you must know, extremely gay.'

'Thanks Stephan.' He downed his tea at a gulp. 'I understand.'

I got my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. Yes, there were still a couple of gay officers back t the force who trusted me – maybe even owed me a favour. It had been a while since I had really felt like a police officer, restoring justice, sending a dangerous man (a real beast?) to the cells. But for Olly, my dear Olly, I would do it. I would make it clear that bastard wouldn’t be getting out of jail any time soon. I stepped out into the hallway to make the call.

When I came back, he was stripped to the waist, trying to take a shot of himself with his phone that could take in as much as possible of his new impossible bulk. 'I don't understand any of this,' he said, looking at me.

'It's crazy,' I said.

'Crazy hot, though?' he said.

I felt my hard-on through my trousers again. 'Oh yeah. But I understand the score. Strictly wank bank material for the likes of me, yeah?'

He grinned at me. 'Well, if I can ever thank you for what you've done today...'

I froze. ‘Really?’

‘Not just today. Ever since I met you.’ He looked fluffy again. ‘Bro, come on.’

'Actually…' I said, 'I was just about to suggest we go upstairs and – find you something you can wear. Like, even a dressing gown or something.'

‘Upstairs?’ said the young behemoth. 'Up to your room?'

'That was my idea,' I replied, slowly.

Olly brushed blonde hair out of his eyes. 'I can't think of anything I'd like more, right now.'

The stairs creaked beneath him as he followed me. I thought of the skinny lad with the smooth chin and friendship bracelet that I had met in the height of summer. He blossomed. He had grown. He had changed. When he put a hand on my shoulder, I bit my lip with pleasure. Just how much had he changed?

Like any good police officer, I would investigate.

When we were in my room, I locked the door carefully, just in case.  Someone might arrive home unexpectedly. I finished my tea, put my laptop on silent, and took off my tie.

'I never expected anything like this would ever happen,' I said, running my hands over his broad shoulders, down his oak-tree triceps and biceps to his thick forearms and huge paws. 'You were such a sweet, straight boy when we first met.'

'Remind me.'

I laughed. 'You didn't have any of this fur, for starters.'

'Oh yeah. I was so proud of my little tufts of hair in my pits.' He grabbed my wrists and ran my hands through the golden rug on his belly, his chest, his jaw. 'Now I'm all pelty.'

'You smell like a man now. You have a dark, animal smell.'

'I'm big, I'm hairy and I stink. Any improvements?'

'I don't think you could carry a stack of heavy books across a room. Now you could lift me up and throw me in the air if you wanted to.'

'Without breaking a sweat.'

'Really? Then I'll have to push you harder.'

He gave me a knowing look. 'What else, bro?'

'Your attitude. Remember how Nico pushed you around that day?'

'Now I'm the boss.'

'Anything you say,' I said, gasping in his musk.

'I don't know what I'm saying,' he said. He ran his tongue across his dry lips. 'I guess that's something else that's changed, in this last couple of months.'

I rolled my thumbs back and forth across his huge, mulberry-coloured nipples. They lengthened, thickened with excitement in my hands. I looked up at his handsome face. 'What's that?'

'Not knowing,' he said, closing his eyes in pleasure. He looked like a heavenly angel’s big, bad brother. 'Not knowing who I want…'

'Not Estelle,' I said. 'Not Nico's Dad. Not even Nico...?' I tweaked both nipples at once, and he moaned low in response at the back of his throat. Like a beast.

'I want,' he said, 'someone who knows what they want.'

I undid my belt. He snapped his apart. I dropped my trousers. He tugged his own off his huge sinewed legs, ripping them to bits rather than stepping out of them. I got my dick out and began to slowly wank it. 'Someone who wants to worship you,' I said, burying my face in his chest hair. 'Be your disciple.'

He put his hand around my hand around my dick. 'You're so cute and little,' he said, squeezing my fist tight around my hard cock and sliding it almost painfully up and down the shaft.

'I haven't switched size,' I said breathlessly. 'It's all you.'

'Same difference,' he said.

'It's a matter of perspective,' I said. 'And it ain't what you got, it's what you do with it.'

'Except,' he said, taking my other hand and putting it on his enormous, underwear-straining member, 'when you're built like Captain America, squared, what you got is what you do. You're completely in my power, aren't you?'

'Oh yes,' I said. 'But then, you need me. If I don't worship you, you're not powerful.'

'And how will you worship me?'

I pulled my hand from his grip and slipped it inside his pants, and up under his mega-balls, and up further, till I reached inside his sweaty crack. I reached deep. His powerful glutes clamped down on my hand, but I kept reaching. 'Let me show you.'

'I don't get fucked,' he said. 'That's not part of the deal.'

'I'm going to touch a pleasure centre in you that you don't even know about,' I said. 'I'm going to broaden your mind to places you didn't realise existed. And you're going to cum for me. You're going to cum harder than you ever did before. You're going to fly.'

He bit his lip. 'Sounds alright.'

'Get that underwear off,' I said.

He smirked, stepped away from me, and, balling up his hands into fists, flexed every muscle he could. Knots and cords stood out thick and thin in his legs and arse; abdominals stood proud like a xylophone; lats flared, his pecs bulged giant and red beneath his chest hair, his biceps were mountain peaks, his shoulders reached up to his beard. His dick seemed to flare and flex inside his underwear, stretching the material thin and then tearing it open as if it were only wet tissue. His balls seemed to swell with spunk and fur, and the underpants twanged apart altogether, and he was nude. A Greek statue, but bigger, and flushed with colour and radiating heat, and looking down at me with satisfaction. ‘At last,’ he said, his deep as a man’s, ‘I’m finally starting to get big.’

'Only the man who is truly masculine knows how to be fucked. Lie down on the bed, Olly. You’ve come a long way, but I’ll teach you the ultimate lesson.'

'Will it hurt?' he said, clambering up onto my duvet. The scent from his horse cock was bittersweet and powerful enough to make me salivate.

'It'll gym-hurt,' I told him. 'And it'll gym-pleasure.'

I climbed up onto his chest. He lay beneath me, acres of furry muscle like rolling hills below an aeroplane. Slowly, steadily, I wanked my dick. I ran my dick over his lips. He smiled. I slid it in his bearded face, tilting his head toward my achingly hard man-prong. He licked and nibbled it like a pro.

Aha, I thought. The first real giveaway.

'That's so good,' I said. 'You're so good. I'm going to worship you. I'm going to make a god of you, and a church with a great big steeple, and an ecstatic dream of the universe. You'll be my everything.'

'Oh, yeah,' he said, drooling. 'I'm your master.'

'You're so fucking, fucking hot, Olly,' I gasped. 'Or should I say — Mr Chesterton.'

The look of surprise on his face was sublime. Sudden vulnerability. Real vulnerability. I'd undone him in a moment. 'What?' he said, and as he opened his mouth, his innocence spoke to me, and my hard dick was lying across his face gleaming with his spit, and I was totally overwhelmed. I moaned, long and low, and gushed torrent after torrent of white hot creamy spunk over his young-old, handsome, hairy face. The spunk ran in rivers through his beard, tracks across his shocked expression.

And then he smiled. 'Yeah,' he said. 'Okay. What's the point of pretending? I am Chesterton. King of Uranus Gyms. Owner of Muscle Worshippers dot com. Older than you, although in his prime. Nobody will believe you in a million years.'

After cumming, as usual, my mind was completely clear. 'You've taken over Olly's body.'

'Jealous?'

'A bit,' I said. 'How's it done?'

'Oh, this is amazing. Discovery. Interrogation. I really want – need – to fuck you now.' The words coming from Olly's innocent lips were so strange. There was nothing innocent about him now. 'Simple mind transfer drug. It works like a dream.'

'Almost literally?' I said.

'The human mind, like the human body, can be taken further than most people have ever imagined,' he said, scooping up my hot jizz from under his chin and oiling it into his absurdly muscular pectorals. 'I gave it a pretty good shot myself. You should see the real me, Stephan. My original body is Muscle Daddy Heaven.'

'But you wanted Olly's body,' I said.

'Not specifically Olly,' he replied, reaching between my thighs for his giant semi-tumescent cock. 'But yes, something younger was required. A body ready to be taken even further. Further in size.' He gave his grossly long, thick knob an almost convulsive shake so that the head smacked my arse heavily. 'Further in power.' And another shake. 'Further in pleasure.' And another.

I could feel myself becoming aroused once more. Here was Olly as I'd always wanted him. Huge. Flat on his back. Gay. Wicked as sin. I had to keep my composure. 'You corrupted him,' I said.

He batted at my arsehole with Olly's dick, testing my resistance. ‘Oh, it wasn’t hard to do. A slow seduction. Every young man wants to be bigger, stronger, better hung. You can get a lad drunk on that. I had already corrupted Nico — you've met him, my son – in the same way.'

'Another musclehead.'

'Grown in a laboratory. Bred to be the perfect receptacle for my soul,' he said. 'A clone of me, in fact. He'll probably turn out pretty amazing.' He licked a huge forefinger and slid it up my arse. I tried not to show how much I wanted it. 'But Nico got into muscle too soon. I needed someone whose mind had already developed, before they got hooked on bodybuilding; just like Olly's had. Then I could get his super-brain drunk on the pleasures of packing on the muscle.'

His fingers were up inside me now. Opening me up for him. Taking me. 'The whole of Uranus Gym was put together,' I groaned, 'just to make him into a vessel for you.'

'To create a young, hung, alpha male muscle beast,' he said, 'with a taste for cock.'

'And then make him want you.'

'Everybody wants me,' he said, sliding his monster bazonger up inside my arse. Inside me. Filling me totally till we felt welded together. A beast with two backs. He held me steady, as though I were a sex-doll he was positioning on his outsized prick. 'Not to make you even more jealous, Stephan, but before I got inside Olly’s head, I got inside his arse, just like I’m inside yours now. It was necessary.'

I gasped with pleasure and pain.

He smiled a cruel smile with Olly’s mouth. 'You are good, Stephan. Not many people could take a member this size.'

'I had a lot of practice with my ex,' I said, wiping tears from my eyes. 'And one or two police constables. And a pub landlord. A university librarian. A poet. God knows how many construction workers, city gents, skinheads, dancers, footballers, popstars, ex-popstars, and a grocer with a marrow that made my eyes water.'

'I think we're going to have a lot of fun together.'

'And what about Olly? In your old body?'

'You've just sent him to prison, more or less,' he said, thrusting with excitement at the thought. 'Safe out of my way. And he'll get plenty of action in there too, if he plays his cards right.'

'Oh,' I said, wanking my dick again. It was harder than ever in my life, and I was surging with excitement as if electricity were flowing from his groin through me into my mind. 'This is too good.'

'I know,' he said.

'Because,' I said, 'I've done nothing of the sort.'

He was still smiling. High on sex. 'Eh?'

'I haven't called my old mates in the police force about Olly. But I did put them onto your right-hand man — oh, what was his name? Dr O?'

He fucked me harder, anxious thrusts. I gasped. 'You're making that up.'

'No,' I said. 'I knew as soon as you came in the door. My boyfriend and I already tried out your weird mind drugs. I pieced everything together. And Dr O fancied me, so he gave me his card. Miscalculation.'

He was bucking now, hard and deep. His face was calm but his body was bucking as if he wanted to throw me up in the air, or fuck me into a pulp. It felt astounding. His abdominals were dancing like kids at a rave. 'I still have power. I have power over you.'

'No,' I said. 'I gave us both some mind control drug in our tea. Oh, it feels so good, Chesterton. Do you realise you're still growing – ah! - bigger with every – ah! - thrust. Bigger – ah! and bigger. And I – ah! – oh, I feel stronger than ever. I feel fit and strong and sexy as fuck. Strong enough not to be taken in, not to be betrayed by my own desire. Strong enough to get inside you.'

'No!' he gasped.

'Inside your mind,' I said.

'No!' His huge balls smacked against my arse.

'To bring Olly back,' I said.

His huge hands grabbed me round the throat. I couldn’t draw breath. Blood pounded in my cheeks. I saw stars. Constellations. Faces. I looked into the eyes of those faces, as he drilled me like the beast he was, so strong and huge he made the bed snap its legs, one by one, and crash to the floor. He was golden-furry now from jaw to belly to the backs of his hands. But so sweet and fluffy all the time. His hands weren’t throttling me how, but clinging to me, cleaving to me, rocked back and forth with me, almost like a lover. Almost like he wanted me to feel good. A final spark of anger surged in his eyes, as Chesterton regained control: 'No!'

'And the best part,' I said, 'is it's all been broadcast on Muscle Worshippers dot com.'

He looked up at the webcam in a panic. 'Fuck! No!'

'Yes!' I gasped, cumming again. ‘Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes!’

'Yes!' said Olly, triumphantly, and lay back on my pillow gasping for breath. I leaned forward and kissed him, and it was him, Olly, and he was inside me, gasping with pleasure. 'Oh my God, Steve!' he said. 'I'm fucking you! I’m – I’mmmm – mmmmmmmngh…' He looked down at us both. His dick was pumping jism into my arse, I was overloaded with it, it was running down my thighs.

His soft, sweet, puppyish look was back in his wide eyes. A deeper realisation was dawning, like he was waking from a dream. 'Oh, Steve – thank you!'

I ran a hand affectionately over his sweaty chest. 'It was a pleasure,' I sighed.

Like all good sex, it had been a pleasure and it had been a pain. And now it was over.

To be concluded...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

'You're so fucking, fucking hot, Olly,' I gasped. 'Or should I say — Mr Chesterton.'

tumblr_npyrqkEGXD1qhruqvo1_250.gif

'I haven't called my old mates in the police force about Olly. But I did put them onto your right-hand man — oh, what was his name? Dr O?'

msy.gif

AMAZING!!! chapter.

I have  aquestion tho.Why Nico's dad went to Stephan and how he reverted the effects on Olly wouldnt he trade minds with The dad when they were fucking?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

That’s the best response to anything I’ve ever posted online! Thank you so much for reading and for responding!

Okay, to answer your questions: when Chesterton has taken over Olly’s body, he tries to use Stephan’s fondness for Olly (and his police contacts) to get Olly-in-Chesterton’s-body locked away.

As for the drink, it doesn’t necessarily mean a mind-swap: that’s all about strength and dominance. When Tom and Stephan fuck, their minds meet in pleasurable confusion. Chesterton, on the other hand, uses it to force his way into Olly’s body.

Stephan not only opens up the possibility of transference, but also deliberately times his announcement about the Muscle Worshippers website so that Chesterton will be off his guard.

It kind of makes sense, but don’t look too closely...!

• Like 1