spacevlad

This is the second and (as of now) final chapter of the story. In this chapter, Adam and Wyatt explore their feelings for each other. Lots of sex and growth ensues!

“What are you doing?” Wyatt rumbled softly. Adam retracted his hands and then froze, holding his breath. “Were you touching me?” Wyatt asked.

“It-it was an accident, I was just, uh shif ting around, and—“

“Uh huh. Hmmm little buddy,” Wyatt slurred and then reached over to Adam. “What are we gonna do with you, hmm?” the big man rumbled and then reached for Adam. Adam tried to back up but was already on the edge of the bed. Wyatt’s huge arms wrapped Adam up like he was tackling him, and then the big lineman pulled Adam closer into a tight, warm, fleshy embrace. Wyatt squeezed Adam into a bear hug and pressed Adam’s face against his chest.

“Yeah come here little guy,” Wyatt whispered. “Damn, you’re so skinny,” he said and humped his waist forward, rubbing the titanic bulge in his shorts against Adam’s stiffy. “Yeah, I thought so,” Wyatt hummed as he rubbed his bulge against Adam’s. “You like big guys, don’t you?” Wyatt asked as he squeezed Adam harder.

“Y-yes,” Adam grunted as the most beautiful man he’d ever seen ground his giant body against him. “I’m sorry, you’re just so BIG and I, I, I just wanted to see what it felt like, and—“

“Shhhhh, little guy, you’re in luck. As it turns out, I love skinny little guys like you,” Wyatt breathed as he moved his lips closer to Adam. Adam could taste the beer on Wyatt’s lips as they kissed, their tongues wrestling, Wyatt’s thicker lips and mouth dominating Adam’s. They kissed for what seemed like forever to Adam until Wyatt pulled away.

“How’s that, little freshman?” Wyatt said with a grin. Adam was speechless and just sighed in relief and pleasure. Wyatt’s huge left hand explored Adam’s skinny frame, reaching lower, running over Adam’s ribs and hips until he felt the meaty handfuls of his kicker’s bubble butt.

“Ohhhh fuck yeah,” Wyatt rumbled as he felt Adam’s perfect, round ass. His huge paw took handful and squeezed, his fingers sneaking into the crack of Adam’s ass.

Adam returned by rubbing his hands hungrily all over Wyatt’s chest, shoulders, and arms, feeling every inch of bulky muscle packed on the college senior. Wyatt tensed and flexed his muscles to show the power he had over the diminutive kicker.

“You like that? All that muscle? You wanna feel?” Wyatt rumbled as he shifted his weight and pinned Adam on his back. “You like all this size?” Wyatt said as he straddled Adam and flexed his big arms, 22” of thick power, exposed hairy pits radiating his jock BO stink into the room.

“Oh fuck yeah, ever since the first day I saw you at practice I couldn’t believe how big you were, fucking huge,” Adam breathed as he reached up and rubbed Wyatt’s huge belly, which was pressing down on him.

“Aww yeah, the first time I saw you I knew I watched your skinny little ass, couldn’t wait to stretch you out on my thick cock,” Wyatt drawled as he pressed his hard bulging cock against Adam’s shorts, knocking on the door to Adam’s thigh hole.

“Oh fuck, yeah, big man, do whatever you want to me, so much bigger and stronger than me, do it,” Adam whispered and Wyatt growled in response.

The big man stood up at the end of the bed, shucked his shorts, and then spat into the palm of his hand. He reached down and started stroking himself, his dick 8 inches long and nearly as thick, a huge red mushroom head slick and hard. His pecs and arms and traps tensed as he pumped his cock harder, his huge thighs fighting for space against his swelling balls. He was hairless, totally smooth and sweaty, slick and glistening in the moonlight filtering in through the blinds. Adam ripped the sheets and covers off the bed and got in position, stretching his flexible legs over his shoulders and spreading himself wide.

“Aww fuck yeah Adam, such a furry hole, look at that, perfect fucking, ooooh yeah,” Wyatt growled as he slipped a slick finger inside Adam and rubbed it around. “Gonna stretch you out SO good bro, you’re gonna be feeling it for days, I promise. Most guys can’t take my cock… can you?” Wyatt said as loosened up Adam while staring right into Adam’s brown eyes.

Adam just groaned and moaned louder, the big lineman’s fingers already making him feel things I had never felt before. He looked up at the monster jock towered over him, thick muscles tensing, lineman gut jiggling slightly, swollen cock throbbing and leaking.

“Yeah here it comes bud, get ready,” Wyatt whispered as he got back onto the bed, the mattress shifting and groaning as his 360lb bulk straddled the little kicker and he pushed his cock relentlessly inside.

Adam groaned and Wyatt clamped a huge hand down over Adam’s mouth, silencing him. “Shhh bud we can’t have the rest of the team hear us,” Wyatt growled as he pushed his cock in even deeper.

“Ohhhhh fuck yeah,” Wyatt whispered as he pushed in all the way up his balls. Adam could feel the big tight balls pressing against his ass. He looked up at his enormous buddy with his mouth agape, then nodded for more.

Wyatt slowly pulled his cock out right up to the ridge of his mushroom head and then slammed back in with a grunt, like he was slamming into someone on the football field.

“Uuunnnnnggggg,” Adam said as quietly as he could, still shocked that this was happening. The huge lineman grabbed Adam’s ankles and held them in place as he thrust in and out of Adam.

“Oh my god bud you got SUCH a tight hole for me to fuck, don’t you,” Wyatt rumbled as he set Adam’s ankles on his shelf-like shoulders and pecs. “So fucking tight for my big thick dick, huh” Wyatt said as he increased the pace of his fucking.

“Uhhnnnngggg yeah big guy, fuck me, fuck me Wyatt, holy shit, so big!” Adam said as Wyatt rode him, pounding in harder and harder, all 360lbs of his bulk crashing into him.

“YEAH fucking right so huge, gonna grow more and more too huh, big fuckin’ monster jock pounding you GOOD,” Wyatt breathed as his lips and mouth tensed. He pounded away relentlessly, slamming his heavy bulk into Adam’s tight hole, stretching it, ruining it, sending shockwaves of pleasure through Adam’s entire body. Minutes went by with the only sound being Adam’s muffled groans, Wyatt’s determined growls, and college jock beef slamming together.

Wyatt’s eyes squinted together and he twitched. “Feels so good, big top pounding his little freshmen kicker, hell YES,” Wyatt boomed and his face contorted in a tight expression as he exploded into Adam.

Adam felt the heat of his lineman buddy filling him up, making him feel complete for the first time in his life, felt pressure surging inside.

Wyatt groaned and grunted and pulled out, cum dribbling onto the sheets of the bed as he stood again at the end of the bed, his huge thick red cock bobbing and dripping onto the floor.

“Your turn now, little guy,” Wyatt rumbled and he climbed back on top of Adam, this time at a different angle.

“What, what are you, whoooooooooaaaaaaaa,” Adam breathed as Wyatt slurped up his rock-hard cock into his mouth. It did not take long for Adam to explode into Wyatt’s mouth and for the hungry jock to slurp up every drop of Adam’s seed.

“Mmmm nothing like a midnight snack,” Wyatt grinned as he scooted forward until he was laying next to Adam once again. “Come here, little guy, you’re all mine now,” Wyatt said as he wrapped his huge, strong arms around the kicker and pulled him in until he was spooning him.

“Wyatt, that was amazing,” Adam said as he felt the warm breath of the senior blowing against the back of his head.

“Shhh little guy, just go to sleep now and let me wrap you up,” Wyatt said as he squeezed Adam in his arms. “I got you now.”

Adam just smiled, euphoria still tingling up his spine and ass from being freshly fucked, and they both drifted off to sleep.

--

Adam woke up still being gripped tightly by Wyatt’s huge arms. Massive scarred-up forearms seemed to cover most of his torso, and Wyatt’s beefy pecs pressed against Adam’s back and neck uncomfortably. Adam shifted and wriggled a bit, trying to escape Wyatt’s grip, but found that he couldn’t. It was enough to rouse the sleeping giant though.

“Hey there little guy, good morning,” Wyatt purred, his deep voice sounding soft. “Well, that was fun last night huh?” he asked as he squeezed Adam from behind again.

“Uh huh, it was… incredible!” Adam said and pushed himself against Wyatt harder, his ass pressed up against Wyatt’s morning wood.

Wyatt shifted away from Adam and reached his arms up to stretch. His huge body stretched longer than the length of the bed and his arms actually bumped against the headboard. Annoyed, Wyatt grunted and stood, looking a bit… different.

“Whoa, what the… is the room smaller than I remembered?” Wyatt asked, reaching up to scratch his chest. Adam turned to look at the beefy lineman and his jaw drawed.

Wyatt was noticeably bigger. Several inches taller and much more muscular, he looked more like a professional wrestler or strongman competitor than a chunky offensive lineman. He still had an ample belly and soft extra padding, but he looked harder, bulker, bulgier, more muscular everywhere.

“W-Wyatt… you… are you bigger??” Adam asked in confusing as he scrambled out of bed to compare his own size to Wyatt.

Wyatt waddled over to the bathroom, his heavy steps shaking the entire room, and looked in the mirror. Adam turned the light on, and Wyatt took a deep breath and drew himself up to his full height.

“Well holy shit, I’m DEFINITELY bigger than last night! What the fuck,” the big senior rumbled, his voice deeper too. “I look fuckin’ AWESOME!” he said and he raised his right arm up to flex. His huge bicep exploded with thick, round muscle, a vein throbbing down the center of it.

“How the fuck did this…happen!?” Adam stammered as he snuck around Wyatt—who had completely eclipsed Adam from the mirror—and started exploring every inch of beef on Wyatt’s huge body.

“I don’t know, bud, but I feel amazing… I’m gotta be almost a foot taller than you and at least 100lbs bigger,” Wyatt said as he flexed every way he knew… he tensed his traps, which merged with his bull neck, he brought his fists together and saw his pecs pulse with thick powerful muscle, he shook his thighs and watched the massive quads solidify into rock-hard beef as he flexed. Wyatt’s huge cock throbbed and stiffened up fast, poking out into a raging boner as he watched himself flex and watched his little buddy worship his growing body. He turned to Adam, grabbed underneath the kicker’s arms and lifted him up, and made out ferociously for over a minute.

“Oh fuck yeah, this is bigger too!” Wyatt purred as he reached down to squeeze his cock after detaching from Adam and letting him down to the ground. “You wanna get down there and take care of that for me?” he growled.

“Yes sir!” Adam dropped to his knees and opened wide, stuffing Wyatt’s swelling cock into his mouth. Wyatt groaned and wrapped one enormous hand around Adam’s skull, pushing his cock in deeper as he started thrusting rhythmically. Wyatt looked in the mirror, a skinny little twink on his knees choking on his massive cock, a gigantic football monster staring back at him, packed with more size and muscle than he ever let himself dream of having. He flexed his arm and tried kissing it, but there was too much trap and delt meat in the way for him to reach. He moaned and blew his load down Adam’s throat.

Adam sucked down all he could and then fell back onto his ass. He looked up at Wyatt towering over him, a huge muscular giant, his body swollen with muscle and fat, and he grinned. “Now it’s my turn!” Adam huffed and he held his hands up for Wyatt.

Wyatt reached down and effortlessly lifted the 150lb kicker into his arms and carried him over to the bed. “That’s right little bud, I need more of that sweet cream of yours. This big boy is hungry!” Wyatt boomed and then threw Adam onto the bed from several feet away.

Adam scrambled and fell on the bed and was quickly pinned down by Wyatt’s huge bulk. The heavy lineman crushed him until 450+ pounds of muscular football jock, smearing post-cum all over Adam’s chest and flat stomach.

“You’re so little, and I’m so BIG, damn we make a perfect pair, huh?” Wyatt rumbled as he grabbed Adam from underneath, pulled him up, and then slurped up the kicker’s comparatively smaller cock.

Adam lasted even less time than last night as he watched the giant football stud bob his head back and forth over as he sucked Adam’s dick. How as this real? Adam wondered but ultimately couldn’t think straight as the pleasure radiating through his body. He exploded into Wyatt’s mouth after only a few seconds.

Wyatt greedily slurped up every drop, sucking hard to make sure he didn’t miss one, and then stood up.

This time the results were more immediate.

Wyatt felt a pleasing warmth radiating through his body, starting in his stomach and then pulsing out from there like a furnace. He grunted and groaned and he felt his muscles cramp and tense involuntarily. He winced, took a deep breath and stretched his arms up, and then let out a huge sigh. As he did, his entire body exploded with size. He surged up several inches, his body grew thicker and wider, his muscle ballooned harder and rounder. He took another deep breath, deeper this time, and then groaned, growing and growing right in front of Adam.

Wyatt’s arms bumped against the ceiling as he grew, past seven feet tall, the floor creaking under his exploding weight. “Holy shit, Adam, look at this!” Wyatt boomed as he exploded with more size, growing and growing into the biggest damn football player that’s ever existed.

He swelled up to strongman size, then powerlifter size, then BIGGER, his body bulging with hard muscle, his gut round and jiggly still but with turtleshell abs swelling underneath. His arms stuck out to his sides as his arms and lats fought for space, and his traps and shoulders blew up taller and wider. He adjusted as his weight as his thighs ballooned thicker, rubbing against each other awkwardly. His calves bulged with more size, absurdly huge and matched only by his huge feet. His cock throbbed hard again, over a foot long now and thick as a beer can. His piss slit flared angrily and the big mushroom head glistened red.

Wyatt felt the surge of energy subside and brought his arms together in a most muscular pose for Adam, his massive chest bulging with muscle. “FUCK YEAH!” he roared.

His whole body was slick with sweat, and he seemed to shine in the morning light. Wyatt went to the mirror and grunted and growled and laughed as he looked over the changes to his huge body. He looked over at the doorway to the toilet and laughed; there was no way he was fitting in there now.

Adam appeared at his side, nestling in under his sweaty, rank armpit. The little guy only came up to Wyatt’s nipples now, and his eyes were even with the top of Wyatt’s huge round belly.

“Well, little buddy, whatever’s in your spunk has a pretty powerful effect on me, I’d say!” Wyatt rumbled as he pulled his little boyfriend next to him and squeezed him in a friendly headlock. “I sure am glad we got paired to room together!” Wyatt said. He shifted Adam around and reached under the kicker’s arms and lifted him up; it was even easier now than just minutes before. He pulled him close and kissed Adam aggressively, pressing the little freshman’s body against his gigantic one in a huge bear hug. After a minute, they finally detached, precum from Adam’s leaking cock smeared against Wyatt’s gut.

“Me too, big guy… me too!” Adam said with a grin and they kept making out, their cocks throbbing against one another, ready for another round of growth.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1