The American Musketeer celebrates the holidays

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Nine

"Yeah, go on He-Man, show Skeletor what real muscle can do!"

As Henry provided his guests with their tenth box of popcorn, all of whom, save himself and Alexei, naked with cocks being rubbed or serviced by each other, they watched the movie that Henry thought would suit all of their needs having eaten close to 2,000g of protein and nay on 11,500 calories each.

As they all watched they moaned with desire as the power of Greyskull flowed through the hero, the moans loudest from Roger and Porthos both of whom were being sucked by their ultimate versions with the Ultimate Musketeer flexing his pecs saying "Call those pecs, these are pecs!"

"Oh, mon dieu" moaned Porthos, "is...is that was you experience mon amis when you become him!" and pointed to the Ultimate Musketeer now copying He-Man's every move.

"At the beginning, yes" replied Henry as he sat next to Alexei and turning to him said "But now, well, it feels all rather matter of course, as though I know he will always answer my call!"

"Which is how it should be" smiled Alexei, "for you and he are like brothers!"

"Ooh" moaned Roger, "here comes the best bit" and with that everyone watched the screen as Skeletor was forced off the ledge and plunged to his death.

"The vanquishing of the villain?" asked Henry

"Fuck no" moaned Roger, "watching a dirty, semi naked, sweaty He-Man!" and with that he came

"Why do you think I chose this movie?" asked Henry with a wink, "the best way to spend Christmas Night, the seven of us all enjoying what we like best. Myself and Alexei discussing old times and you five worshipping each other!"

As the worshipping resumed, the Ultimate Musketeer stood up and at the end of the movie raised his sword and announced "To the hero of Eternia, I, the hero of France, praise you!" and with that bowed his head and then turned to Henry and said "Tomorrow, on the feast of Stephen, I wish to learn more about this hero, there is a lot that I share in common with him"

"Oh" replied Henry, "and what happened to be being tortured to lift as much weight as you can!"

"We can remain separate from you until the setting sun of the first day of the new year" he replied, "that is when we will test our strength. Between now and then, I want to know more of this hero!"

"Fuck!" moaned Roger, "you mean that I and the Ultimate Cadet can spend all day tomorrow in bed?"

"And I, the Ultimate Titan and the Titan can spend all day wrestling each other?"

"Mon amis" smiled Henry, "you are Roger's guests, if he consents to it, then I can see no reason why I shouldn't!"

A declaration that was marked by cheers and a rousing "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!"

• Like 1

Chapter Ten

"Good afternoon class!"

"Good afternoon Mr. Cardigan" chorused Roger, Porthos, The Ultimate Musketeer, The Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Cadet as Henry walked into the living room with his tablet under his arm, before they all burst into laughter

"Now, class" smiled Henry, "settle down" and with that linked his tablet to the sixty five inch television with the words "He-Man 101" on the screen

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned Roger, "I'd love to 101 him all right" and with that started to thrust his hips, his seven inch cock bouncing as it did so.

Henry ignored the comment and started the class with "Now, we all know who this is don't we?"

HeMan.jpg

"HE-MAN" the class all chorused "THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE" and with that the Ultimates all jumped up and copied the pose with the Ultimate Titan adding "But only we have the courage to be naked!"

"True" smiled Henry, "however, do you know who this is?"

motu-prince-adam-animation-cell.jpg

Roger was the only one to nod but everyone else shook their heads

"That is Prince Adam" replied Henry, "prince of Eternia"

Instantly everyone bar Roger stood up and bowed deeply with Porthos explaining "As a member of a royal family, we owe him our deference" and as they all stood up he added "But, pray, where is this land of Eternia?"

"Roughly speaking about 6.9 billion light years in that general direction" Henry replied pointing straight up, "you see it's not a land, it's a planet"

"But He-Man's a man" asked Roger, "That prince is a man. Are you saying he's an alien? If so why does he look human?"

"In other words" chuckled Henry, "most alien speices with only a few exceptions look human. Anyway this planet is ruled over by the royal family of which Prince Adam is the oldest male heir to the throne, I think he's around twenty or so!"

"FUCK!" moaned Roger, as he pumped his cock furiously, "He's never twenty, he's got the musculature of a pro heavyweight bodybuilder, he's got to be at least thirty!"

"Interesting fact about the planet Eternia" said Henry, "it spins a lot faster than we do. Therefore a person born on Earth has their first birthday a year after being born, on Eternia it's about eight months relative to us. Therefore Prince Adam aged 20 or so on Eternia is 27 here on Earth! And don't get me started on the gravity either, a ton here on Earth only weighs a mere 1,340lbs there!"

"Oh mon dieu" gasped Porthos, pumping his own cock, "then that bull I lifted in Spain would weigh..."

"Three tons on Eternia" replied Henri, "to be the same as on Earth!"

"Is that why He-Man's so muscular!" moaned the Ultimate Cadet, "And Prince Adam as well?"

"No, Prince Adam is so muscular because...well, see if you can guess?" and with that Henry started swapping between the picture of Prince Adam and He-Man very quickly and as he did Porthos gasped "He's the same man!"

"Bingo" smiled Henry, "extra credit to the Titan and who does that remind you of eh?"

"Me and the Cadet!" moaned Roger

"Me and the Titan!" moaned Porthos

"And of course me and the Musketeer!" and with that Henry and the Ultimate Musketeer did a high five, "You Ultimates are just like He-Man, you represent the best of us. You are us to literally the Ultimate degree, the ultimate man, the ultimate muscleman, the ultimate strongman, the ultimate..."

"SEX MACHINE!" roared Roger as he thrust his now precumming cock down the Ultimate Cadet's throat and screamed "SUCK ME!", a request that was soon followed by the Porthos with the Ultimate Titan

"So" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, "in theory, from what you are saying, we can do anything?"

"Anything and Everything!" smiled Henry

The Ultimate Musketeer stood up and with a mighty "Mon amis" which stopped the sucking of cocks mid sentence, "In five days time, the end of this year will be upon us. I resolve that from the moment the sunsets on that year until the moment it rises in the new year, we, that is myself, the Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Cadet, urged on by you, that is Henry, Porthos and Roger, strive to emulate the feats of this He-Man. Tell me, what's the heaviest thing he has ever lifted?"

"Well, that would have to be Castle Greyskull" replied Henry, "however he did once push a moon out of it's orbit which when you allow for gravity would be seventy three and a half octillion kilogrammes or a hundred and sixty two octillion pounds!"

"Then during that time, that we is what we three combined shall lift. Once we start we will not stop, save for feeding and refreshment" declared the Ultimate Musketeer and as Henry did a calculation on his tablet he gasped.

"The sun sets in Kiribati" he announced "at 9.32pm on December 30th here in Fort Collins, the sun rises over Midway Island at 11.41am on New Year's Day, that's 38 hours, not even you three can manage that!"

"We will" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, "because between now and that start time, we will feed on the most powerful food known to man" and with that grabbed Roger with one arm and Porthos with the other and declared "The cum of our lovers!"

• Like 1

Chapter Eleven

"This is a personal record to be viewed only by the people here present, those being Henry Cardigan, Roger Dixon, Isaac de Portau, Alexei and the men known as the Ultimate Musketeer, Titan and Cadet!"

As Henry stepped in front of the camera, behind him the three Ultimates were stripped naked by Roger and Porthos with Alexei standing by with a clipboard.

"For the last seventy hours, the three men I am about to introduce have been fed on nothing bar ten thousand calories per meal, six times a day and in-between that time anything ranging from ten to fifteen millilitres of cum every hour. All in all I believe these men have ingested a total of some forty thousand grams of protein over that course of time. For reference, as the men introduce themselves I shall be stating their height and weight" and with that he stepped out of the way and the Ultimate Cadet stepped forward, took a deep breath and hit a front double bicep pose

posing_principles_muscularity_round_b.jp

"The Ultimate Cadet stands 1.82m tall, six feet tall and weighs 184lbs normally, after his diet of the last three days he now weighs 219lbs and yet retains the same level of body fat, therefore has a total of 208lbs of lean muscle. Next, the ultimate Musketeer"

twisting%20front%20double%20bi.JPG

"The Ultimate Musketeer stands 2.13m tall, seven feet, and usually weighs 299lbs, but after this treatment now weighs 350lbs and has a lean mass rating of 333lbs and finally the Ultimate Titan"

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_059.jpg

"Standing at 2.43m tall, eight feet, his mass is such that normally he weighs 520lbs, but now thanks to this treatment I wish to formally present the world's most powerful man weighing 650lbs and a lean body mass of 644lbs. These three men will for the next thirty six or so hours bench, deadlift and squat ten times their bodyweight until they have lifted a total equal to the weight of the moon"

As the three men bowed, they went to their various stations

"They will each do sets made up of ten reps, in unison, and each successful rep will be counted. This means that one complete circuit will see them lift 11,850lbs. This will take them precisely one minute to complete, therefore by the end of the challenge they will have lifted 25 million pounds, pitifully short of their target. This is where their mentors come in, Roger and Issac, they can be called upon at anytime to fuel their chosen hero. The fuel will be their own cum but there is a price, each time they are called, the weight they have to lift will increase by a factor of ten, therefore choose your refuelling well, for there could be a chance that if you mistime it you will find yourselves having to lift 11 million pounds per set. Gentlemen, the sun will set on the island nation of Kiribati in sixty seconds. Are you ready?"

The sound of three fists slamming onto their chests with a grunt sounded throughout the gym

"Then gentlemen on the count of three" replied Henry and as the three men got ready, he looked at his tablet.

"Three, Two, One, LIFT!" and with that he swiped the simulation of the globe onto the television with the island of Kiribati disappearing off the side as the gym was instantly filled with grunts of effort.

As midnight struck in Fort Collins, Henry was adding up the numbers. They had been going for close on four hours and had so far managed to lift a combined total of three million pounds, but it was clear to see that all three were starting to suffer. Their bodies were covered in swear, their grunts were louder and deeper than when they started and even the Ultimate Titan, the strongest of them was starting to fade.

"I CALL ON ROGER TO FEED ME!" he roared suddenly and as Roger thrust his cock into the Titan's mouth Henry announced "The Ultimate Titan must now bench sixty four thousand pounds per rep!"

As Alexei waved his hands over the bar, the Titan's face turned into a grimace but Roger moaned "Take my seed, you Titan of a man, feel my strength surging through your body, use it, use it and make me CUM!" and as he did so, the Ultimate Titan resumed his benching.

Chapter Twelve

The labour, deemed so by both Roger and Porthos, had entered it's twentieth hour and all three men were being physically drained by their task, so much so that the weights being lifted defied belief. The Ultimate Musketeer was by far the more resilient of the three having contributed some 40% of the total weight being lifted despite only averaging 111,850lbs, the Ultimate Cadet was the next resilient but was now on well over a million pounds per set, but it was the Ultimate Titan, his body covered in sweat, his breathing hard and laboured and his heart pounding so fast that Roger dare not look lest he came, who was being pushed to the limits of his endurance, having to average some eleven billion pounds of weight on each set and yet with each rep his grimacing face made everyone bar Henry and Alexei desire him.

"Oh, fuck!" moaned Roger, as he caught a glimpse of the Titan, "look at him, look at the power he is possessing. I've fed him some ten times and each time I have he seems to grow in power. Man, I just want him to feed on me every hour from now on!"

As Porthos nodded, he too moaned and whispered "Mon dieu!"

"Gentlemen" announced Henry, "we have reached the half way mark of your challenge and so far you have lifted a combined total of 37% of the weight of the moon. It is becoming painfully clear that you cannot match the feat of strength demonstrated by He-Man therefore I..."

"FEED ME, MY LOVER!" grunted the Ultimate Titan and as Roger approached, another grunt of "FEED ME, ALL MY LOVERS!"

The Ultimate Musketeer and Cadet stopped mid lift and looked at each other

"I NEED YOUR FUEL!" came the grunted reply

"Ultimate Titan" replied Henry, using his tablet, "that would mean that you would be lifting 1.1 quadrillion pounds per rep. Even with your unparalleled strength the strain on..."

"FEED ME YOUR FUEL!" came the roared reply and with that Roger thrust his cock into the Ultimate Titan's mouth and came with the others following in quick succession. As Porthos removed his cock and staggered backwards, the Ultimate Titan roared "NOW, GIVE ME THE HONOUR!"

Henry realised what the Ultimate Titan was doing and looked at the Ultimate Musketeer still very woozy from his fuelling and said "But his heart?"

The Ultimate Musketeer nodded and as Henry was granted the power to see inside the Ultimate Titan's body he gasped, and looked at a clock at the far end of the gym stating "Your heart is beating at close to thirteen thousand times a minute, Ultimate Titan I..."

"THE HONOUR!" he roared "YOU ARE A MUSKETEER!"

As Henry took the sword out of the scabbard he looked at Alexei who nodded.

"Forgive me, my friends!" Henry said sadly and with that declared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

As he did the Ultimate Cadet and Musketeer seemed to disappear in the light as the Ultimate Titan roared "MORE!", next Roger and Porthos struggled to stand up as their essence flowed into the Ultimate Titan and last Henry who after giving his own essence struggled to stand by the stand and could only moan "Do it, do it for the Musketeers!"

"I......AM.......THE.......TRUE......HE-MAN!" roared the Ultimate Titan as his heart accelerated to close to twenty seven thousand beats per minute and the lifts, now solely benches, seemed to become a blur. For the next ninety minutes he smashed every single bench record in existence until at 7.00pm on New Year's Eve in Fort Colins, he lifted the weight one final time and roared "THE MOON" before dropping the weight onto the bar and cumming through the exertions. As he did, the essences of Henry, Roger and Porthos returned to them and as Henry recovered he moaned "The task has been completed"

For the next three hours the Ultimate Titan was showered to cool him down and to slow his pulse down and by 10.00pm, the most supremely pumped muscleman ever to grace a bodybuilding stage, stepped onto the stage in the posing room and make a statement.

"My friends" he said, still panting from his exertions, "today you have proved yourselves as Musketeers. A Musketeer would willingly give his life for another and today, you did, even you Henri, therefore I make you this promise. Tomorrow is the start of a New Year and tomorrow, I, the Ultimate Titan, will ensure that Porthos, Henri and Roger shall be able to call on us Ultimates whenever they like. Yes, ,mon amis, I am giving you the right to use our powers whenever you wish to use them!"

"You mean" stammered Henry, "you're making my dream come true? I can be a bone fide superhero?"

"And mine!" moaned Roger, "have sex with the biggest men on the planet?"

"And mine of being able to know the most noble of men?" asked Porthos

The Uiltmate Titan nodded and spent the next two hours flexing each and every engorged muscle, pausing every thirty minutes for Henry to come up and measure him and announce that the Ultimate Titan standing eight feet tall and weighing 650lbs, had a 130 inch chest, a 65 inch waist with an unbelievable sixteen pack above it, 54 inch biceps, 66 inch quads, 55 inch calves and a 0.9% body fat rating making him "The world's most powerful man"

"Therefore" the Ultimate Titan announced, as the clocks around the gym started to chime midnight, "I am" and looked at his friends

"HE-MAN INCARNATE" they declared as the clocks struck midnight

• Upvote 1

Chapter Thirteen

"Bonne Année mon amis"

"And a Happy New Year to you as well Porthos!"

As Porthos joined Henry on the roof of Roger's gym, he asked "What are you doing up here?"

"Where I come from" replied Henry, "seeing the first sunrise of the New Year is always a rather hit and miss affair, if I being honest more miss than hit, but I checked the weather forecast as I woke up and it said that at 7.23am the sun will rise in a clear sky. Of course that means paying for it with it being nippy, but with a nice mug of warm tea, I'm up for it. Oh, where are my manners, would you like some as well?" and with that got another mug out of his jacket pocket and filled it up from his Thermos

"I have never seen anyone more in tune with the heavens than you mon amis" Porthos smiled as he drank the tea

"A hangover from the millennium" chuckled Henry, "that day I stayed up all night watching these 27 time zones enter the new millennium and the sunrises that followed, oh, Porthos, words can never describe what I felt seeing it. Of course I fell asleep just after midnight on the Cape Verde Islands and didn't wake up again until sunrise in the UK but that sunrise, oh, it was the most glorious sunrise I had ever seen and so from that moment on resolved to witness the last sunset of the old year and the first sunrise of the new year and after getting a digital camera, well, you try stopping me!"

As the two waited for the sun to rise, with Henry getting his camera ready on a tripod, Porthos asked "Henri?"

"Mmm?" replied Henry as he adjusted the camera

"Do you think you will?"

"Will what?"

"Actually use your powers to be a superhero?"

"You know I've not actually thought about that!" Henry replied, "I'll admit being able to actually use Adam's powers in public as the Ultimate Musketeer would be a good thing, of course I'll have to change things, after all not many people will know what one is, but at the same time, not much happens where I live so I suppose I'll take the rough with the smooth"

As he spoke, Henry's watch bleeped and as it did so he lined up the camera to the eastern horizon and declared "The first sunrise of 2018, my friend, take it in"

"It's magnificent" moaned Porthos, as he closed his eyes and felt the warmth against his face, "It makes me feel warm, as warm as I would be if making love to Adam"

"I must admit" replied Henry, "there is something magical about it isn't there. Now, I wonder..." and with that he switched a few buttons and said "There we go, streaming live on social media!" and then had an idea and said "Get Roger up here, I've an idea!"

A few moments later the three friends were watching the sunrise and feeling its warmth when Henry said "Gentlemen, shall we introduce the world to our new duties?" and with that unsheathed his sword. Both Roger and Porthos moaned with delight and a few moments later three muscular shadows eclipsed the rising sun and as the camera adjusted, the video was shared to every single bodybuilding and muscle worship site in existence with the hashtag #muscledNewYear and #solarmuscles trending as the three heroes revealed themselves to the world as "The Titan", "Cadetman" and "Captain Cymro"