The American Musketeer celebrates the holidays

CardiMuscleman

Chapter One

"Ninety Seven.....Ninety Eight.....Ninety Nine.....One FUCKING HUNDRED!"

As Roger let the bar crash into its holder he sat up and flexed his pecs hard.

"Yeah" he moaned, punching the bulging muscles, "one hundred reps of a ton!" and with that stood up and roared his triumph

"Nice doorbell" said a voice, "is that your latest best seller for Christmas?"

Roger chuckled to himself and turned around and exclaimed "Oh, Henry, I am so glad that you were able to come" and as the two men hugged each other he moaned "Is that an extra fifty pounds of mass or are you just pleased to see me?"

"Oh, Roger" chuckled Henry in return, "it's a combination of the two" and with that he pulled out a long thin metal stick and waved it around asking "Do you know what this is?"

"Is it a new dildo that sends so much electricity into your ass that you cum without even thinking about it?" asked Roger adding "If so then I will willingly be your first test subject!"

"No" came the reply, "but I'll make a note of that, after all Ultimate Products are the best sellers in the BDSM market this time of year" and with that handed Roger a card labelled "Henry Cardigan, CEO, Ultimate Products" with a tagline "If you want to cum, we're the ones to come to!" then added "No, this is a little gadget that myself and Alexei have been working on and I think you'll like what it can do!" and with that he switched the device on, held it in front of him and declared "ISAAC DE PORTAU!"

"What?" asked Roger, "are you branching out into the Harry Potter cosplay market?"

"Watch" smiled Henry as at the far end of Roger's gym, a blue hole appeared in the wall that slowly got bigger and bigger and bigger and when it was as big as the two friends, the figure of a man started to appear in the hole and as it became clearer Roger started to lose control

"Oh, fuck, you haven't? Oh , fucking fuck, when you said that you were going to try I, oh, fuck, oh Henry, I could kiss you!"

"What?" exclaimed the man as he appeared in front of the hole, "does this mean that I am not your lover anymore?"

"May I present, as promised, one Titan of a Musketeer!" smiled Henry as Roger ran to the man who picked him up and both of them declared, in unison, "LOVER!" and kissed each other passionately on the lips.

"Now" smiled Henry, taking his tablet from his pocket, "one Ultimate Musketeer, check, one Ultimate Cadet, check, one Ultimate Titan, check, shall we start on the shopping?"

• Upvote 1

Chapter Two

"Guys, I'm back!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer dumped the twenty shopping bags filled to the brim with food for the next week, he hit a front bicep pose and chuckled "Shopping Bag Bicep Curls, they're going into the New Year Gym programme" and was about to turn himself back into Henry when he heard a blood curdling scream of agony. Chuckling to himself he slowly went upstairs to the top floor and as he peered around the door he smiled "I see that you've found the e-stim session I had lined up then!"

"OH, FUCK!" moaned Roger as his hips bucked, electrodes attached to his nipples, cock and balls and then added "Oh, fuck, that was glorious" and pressed the computer keyboard next to his bed to stop the torture.

"Not bad" smiled Henry, "Level Three, the same as being electrified by a cattle prod. Of course, he's beating you into a copped hat" and pointed to Porthos who was gritting his teeth and grunting "You shall never make me cum!"

"Never?" asked Henry raising an eyebrow

"Before Level Ten" came the grunted reply as the display read Level Ten commencing. As Porthos gritted his teeth and bucked his hips, Roger moaned with desire and kneeling next to Porthos moaned "Yes, Yes, my lover, defeat that pain, conquer it, for you are the Titan, my lover!" and for the next ten minutes Roger encouraged his lover to resist but not even the Titan could resist forever and at the end of those ten minutes Porthos roared in ecstasy as he came and slammed his hand on the keyboard as the screen clicked to Level Eleven which caused Roger to moan "Oh, you are truly a god!"

"Must be all those years being threatened with the Four Winds, eh?" smiled Henry to which Porthos, now panting, nodded adding "But it is my dream, one day, to be strapped to that machine and resist its power!"

"A little unlikely" smiled Henry, "I think you would never have had had to experience pain before to beat that one!"

"What, never?" asked Roger

"If what I read in an article a few weeks ago is any guide, yes" came the reply and Henry outlined the article in a magazine that he contributed to as the agony uncle for bodybuilders wishing to explain their fetishes to their lovers and partners that it was suggested that if a person had been kept away from pain all their life, then, the suggestion was, they would be able to resist up to two and half times more pain than someone who had experienced pain.

"Oh fuck" moaned Roger, "imagine that Porthos, you resisting level twenty five!"

"It doesn't work that like" replied Henry, "Porthos has, what, about twenty, twenty five years of experiencing pain. The idea that you could erase all those experiences is fanciful at best!"

"I did!" exclaimed Roger, and remembered when Henry drained him of his fetishes and said "Could you drain Porthos of all of his memories of pain?"

Henry was about to say no when Adam, the ego of the Ultimate Musketeer broke in and moaned "Oh, yes, draining twenty five years worth of pain. Mmmm, I like the sound of that. Hands up everyone who wants me to do that!" and instantly three pairs of hands went up, "and those that don't!"

"I hate being outvoted by myself" groaned Henry as he raised his hand and said "Alright, you win. Give me some time to read that article and I'll see what I can come up with!"

• Like 1

Chapter Three

As Henry had his head stuffed into any number of scientific journals, websites and forums muttering "This isn't exactly how I imagined spending my Christmas, Adam, let me tell you!", Roger and Porthos were in the gym doing what Porthos called "Lifting the Titan" to which Roger called "The Ultimate Donkey Raise" and as Porthos picked up the two hundred and fifty pound barbell he clambered onto Roger's back and preparing himself Roger called "Overhead press, Titan, as many times as you can" and as he did so, Roger stood on tiptoe making his calves bulge with each stretch and his cock start to harden.

"Oh, Porthos" he moaned, after twenty reps, "I do hope that Henry can do what I hope he can do. To see you, resisting pain of that magnitude, oh fuck, I know I'm coming to cum like a man!"

"So do I!" came the chuckled reply, "but tell me this my lover, why do you wish to see me withstand such pain?"

"Do you remember when I told Henry that the reason I knew I was gay was because of He-Man?" said Roger

"Aye" replied Porthos, "the man who declares himself to be the most powerful man in the universe, yes?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned Roger, "Well, he wasn't the only one to get me aroused, there was another fellow by the name of Doodon. He was captured by the villains of the piece along with his best friend Theydon. They were both sportsmen, some of the best runners that had ever been seen. A few days before they were both captured, they'd been in a running race and Doodon became trapped in some quicksand and despite leading, Theydon, rescued him even though he lost the race!"

"A man of noble breeding" grunted Porthos, now on his fortieth rep

"Indeed, but when they were captured they were changed against their will into villains, their bodies and minds corrupted" replied Roger, his calves now screaming in pain, "but due to Doodon remembering his friend's sacrifice in the race, he resisted the corruption, maintained his free will and became a hero despite looking like a monster. That's is what I want to happen to you Porthos, resist the pain of having your memory of pain erased" and with that he started to moan, "when you do, you'll make me hard, like I am now, oh fuck, Porthos, I need to become hard, watching you resisting pain that would, oh fuck, make me, oh fuck, Porthos, CUM!" and with that he came and collapsed to the ground with Porthos still overhead pressing the weight landing beside him. As Roger recovered, Henry entered saying "Right, I think I've found out how to do it" and with that produced a colander and a DVD much to Porthos's confusion.

"In order to remove your memory of pain" explained Henry, "we need to do something called brainwashing. It's sort of like removing what makes you you so that you become a blank slate. Now, clearly, removing Porthos from Porthos isn't a good idea, so the first stage will be to copy Porthos's memories onto this DVD"

"Hold on" panted Roger, "I thought that I had read that the human brain, in the context of computers, was the same as a hard drive that could contain some two and a half petabytes. That's at least two and a half million DVD's"

"Indeed" smiled Roger, "that's where this comes in" and held up the colander, "with added zip drive capability. It will shrink Porthos's memories onto a single DVD, that happens overnight so if you agree to this Porthos, you might end up having some very weird dreams after all we are talking about a transfer rate of eighty six megabytes of data a second. Anyway, once that has happened, this little baby really comes into its own" and turned the colander around to reveal a big red button adding "If you believe that you want to be completely brainwashed, Porthos, lose all your memories of pain and help Roger with his desire, you just press this button but be warned, the pain will be like nothing you have ever experienced before. It will erase all two and a half petabytes in sixty seconds flat. That's a removal rate of 41 terabytes per second and once you have started, it cannot be stopped. So Porthos, it's down to you, do you wish to go ahead with this?"

Porthos's answer was immediate as he grabbed the colander, slammed it onto his head, kissed Roger and moaned "Tomorrow, my lover, punish me like never before!" and with that nodded to Henry who inserted the DVD and started copying Porthos's memories.

• Like 1

Chapter Four

"Good morning my lover" said Roger as Porthos opened his eyes, "weird dreams?"

"The strangest I have ever dreamed in my life" came the reply, as Porthos explained that he had dreamt that both he and Hercules, were forced to bench two tonnes worth of cannons to prevent two spikes from impaling Roger and Henry, all whilst they were naked under a baking hot sun with sweat pouring off their bodies and...

"Oooooooh, fuck!" moaned Roger as his cock hardened and perhaps in sympathy, the DVD recorder popped open. As Roger handled the disc as if it were made of pure gold he moaned "The memories of the Titan, forty five years of feats of unparalleled strength, power and endurance" and with that put it carefully in a case and labelled it "Porthos Power" and then turned to the Titan and said "Porthos, before you become my mindless slave, can I ask you something? You don't mind becoming a mindless slave do you? If so, please say and I'll take that off your head and put it on mine!"

"My lover" said Porthos, "ever since we first met I have felt feelings for you that I cannot describe. Every time we are together I want to be controlled by you, commanded by you, made to be punished, therefore my lover, promise me this, when I am your mindless slave, treat me with respect, but also punish me, put my body to beyond its limits and prove my devotion to you!"

"I will" replied Roger and then added "Therefore, I want you to do something. Resist the wiping of your memories!"

"But..."

"Oh, I know Henry will say it's dangerous and what does he know!" replied Roger, "he's only gay when the Ultimate Musketeer is in charge, I'm gay all the time Porthos, so are you, to see you resist the drain, to watch your teeth grit in agony, your muscles convulse. Please, my lover, do this for me, don't make any sound for as long as you can, when the pain becomes too much scream in agony, but until then resist it!" and with that he kissed Porthos on the lips.

"For you, my lover, anything!" replied Porthos and taking a deep breath, held it and slammed the button on the colander.

Instantly Porthos's whole body lit up like a Christmas tree, but true to his promise, holding his breath Porthos was resisting it. His eyes were open wide screaming silently, his muscles convulsed flexing harder than ever body and his cock was twitching at the same as his heart was beating. After nearly forty five seconds, Porthos couldn't stand it anymore and let rip.

His scream was so loud and powerful that not only did it set off every car alarm within a five block radius, it was reported as a 2.3 magnitude earth tremor, the largest in the city's history and caused Henry to wake up with a start moaning "The right honourable gentleman for Lutterworth needs to withdraw his remark about the Ultimate Musketeer lest he gets a lesson in humility"

As Henry shook himself awake, he suddenly gasped "Porthos" and raced downstairs to find the Titan gritting his teeth against the agonies and still screaming.

"How long..." shouted Henry

"Seventy fucking seconds" came the moaned shout back

"Porthos" shouted Henry, "stop resisting. Your brain will burn out if you resist much longer!"

"MUST.....RESIST....FOR....MY.....LOVER!" came the screamed reply before Porthos's eyes glazed over and he slumped to the floor completely unconscious. As Henry placed his eye onto the Titan's chest, he breathed a sigh of relief and stood up to say "His heart is still beating" and then glared at Roger who whimpered "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Is he hurt?"

Before Henry could answer the Titan stirred and as he sat up he said "Excusez-moi, messieurs, pourrais-je demander où je suis, qui vous êtes et qui je suis s'il vous plaît?"

"Vous êtes dans la ville fortifiée de Collins, monsieur, nous sommes vos amis mais malheureusement nous ne savons pas qui vous êtes!" came the reply as the former Titan looked at them with hopeful expectation

• Like 1

Chapter Five

As Porthos looked out over Fort Collins, Roger leaned into Henry and said "Why is he speaking French if his memory's been wiped?"

"Race memory" replied Henry "otherwise known as genetic memory. A memory present at birth that exists in the absence of sensory experience, and is incorporated into the genome over long spans of time. Porthos and his family come from the south of France, therefore the race memory is to speak French, but don't worry, I can translate on the fly!" and with that he went to Porthos and said, gently patting him on the back, "Don't worry, my friend, even though we have no idea who you are, we will try our darnest to help you"

"Thank you, sir" replied Porthos and with that shook Henry's hand.

As Henry started to make the preparations for Christmas, Roger was able to have his wish come true, have the Titan bent to his every whim, but he did it as he would a new gym client. When he was formally introduced he said "Sir, you look as if you are quite strong, with your permission may I determine how strong you are, it is possible that you are a man famous for his strength and therefore knowing how strong you are may help us find out who you are?" to which Porthos thanked him and so Roger started to assess Porthos's physical strength. The first thing he did was to weigh him and as the numbers on the scale displayed 135kg Porthos asked "Is that good, sir?"

"Good?" moaned Roger, trying hard not to get aroused, "it's fucking brilliant" and with that started to arrange the machines to start him off at 50% of his bodyweight. First up was the bench press and after showing Porthos how to perform a lift, and confident that he was able to perform the lift with perfect form, he gestured Porthos to lie on the bench with the first weight 67½kg above him. Porthos followed the instructions without question and benched the weight so easily that after ten reps, he said "Sorry, I believe that I have done it wrong, it felt like nothing"

"Say that when you start to bench 405kg and I'll cum" moaned Roger to himself as he increased the weight by the same amount again. Porthos sailed through the early stages managing ten reps of 135kg, 202½kg and even 270kg, however when he tackled 337½kg he could only manage six reps, and at 405kg he managed three before grunting "I cannot do it!" and as he racked the bar he panted "Sir, I believe I am reaching my limits!"

As Roger's cock bulged against his pants, he moaned "There is a theory that suggests that you can calculate a man's limit based on his past performance" and with that took the weight up to 430kg and as he stood back he added "That is your limit!"

Porthos's eyes opened wide and he declared "Sir, no one is that strong!"

"You are" moaned Roger and started to take off the pyjamas that Porthos had been wearing the previous night to expose his now pumped pecs. As he slapped them he said "These are what are making you strong, sir, close your eyes and tell me what you feel" and as Porthos did, Roger squeezed them with his hands. Porthos moaned and said "Sir, I feel, I feel, strength" and with that lay down with Roger as his spotter. Following Roger's instructions, he breathed deeply, his stomach growing and shrinking in size as Roger moaned "You can do this!.

Porthos lowered the bar to his quivering chest and taking a deep breath pushed. About halfway up his arms started to quiver but with gritted teeth he roared "I CAN DO THIS!" and locked the arms out and screamed in delight. As he did Roger came, and as Porthos sat up he suddenly moaned "Sir, I have extracted my essence" and with that stood up, took off the pyjama pants and pointed to his cock, bobbing as it started to deflate.

"You have experienced" moaned Roger, "what it means to be a man, my friend"

"I...I....I wish to experience it again, sir!" moaned Porthos

Unable to help himself, Roger pulled Porthos towards him and kissed him passionately which caused Porthos's cock to harden again. As they broke off Roger added, "that also has the same effect"

"Show me more, sir" moaned Porthos.

• Like 1

Chapter Six

"I...I have never....felt....such raw.....power....my friend" grunted Porthos, "what.....is.....this....feeling....called?

"Passion" moaned Roger as he continued to pound away at Porthos's naked glutes, the sound of his crotch slapping against Porthos echoing through his bedroom, "passion....for....a...titan....of...a...man!"

"I...I....I....need...more....of....it" Porthos panted and moaned with desire

"And you will" grunted Roger as he placed the colander on top of Porthos's head and producing a gag said "This will test your resilance like never before my friend. When I place this in your mouth you will not be able to do anything, you won't be able to scream, cry, or even beg for mercy, do you understand?"

As Porthos nodded, Roger placed the gag into his mouth and said "When you feel the pain, resist it my friend, resist it with every ounce of power you have in your body. You are the strongest man I have ever met and yet I am sure you are able to be even stronger, resist this pain and let that strength display itself!" and with that placed his hand on the button and asked "Are you ready, my friend?"

Porthos nodded and Roger hit the button hard

"And there we are" smiled Henry as he finished piping the cream onto the mince pies, "the best Christmas Eve meal for the best three friends in the world. Restore Porthos's mind after they've had a rest and we can spend the reminder of the day pumping ourselves silly!" and with that patted the sword that he had been using as a knife

"If you think that will feed the three of us" said Adam, clearly annoyed at the smallness of the food, "you have got another thing coming!"

"Sorry?" asked Henry and suddenly found himself in the Ultimate Musketeer's mindscape, a gym where he was lying naked on a bench press one arm lifting two thousand pounds for reps and the other rubbing his thirteen inch long cock.

"If you think" the Ultimate Musketeer continued, "that myself, the Ultimate Cadet and the Ultimate Titan will be satisfied with that meal then you need your head examining"

"What do you mean?" asked Henry, "it sounds like you want to come to dinner as well tomorrow!"

"I am coming to dinner tomorrow!" he replied and explained, whilst still lifting the weight and rubbing his now fourteen inch cock, that from Christmas Eve until the turn of the year, the holder of the Ultimate Musketeer and anyone endowed with his powers was able to separate from them for the duration and as the Ultimate Musketeer's now fifteen inch cock started to pre cum he moaned "And that's what I am going to DO!" and with that he came and in doing so Henry found himself back in the kitchen with the Ultimate Musketeer beside him, puffing and panting explaining "I always like to cum for the holidays!" and with that started to chuckle

"Well" sighed Henry, "I suppose it's better than some cracker jokes. Okay I'll tell Roger then!"

Porthos's eyes were wide in agony, his muscles quivering and his cock at full mast but still he was resisting the pain and making Roger a shuddering wreck

"Yes, Yes, YES!" Roger moaned, "Show me the resilience of men, show me the fucking raw power of the Titan, oh fuck, forgive me my friend" and with that he slammed his hands onto the colander and screamed in agony. The sound erupted just as Henry entered and as he saw what was happening he shouted "Adam, get in here, fast!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer arrived, with a large dollop of cream on his nose, Henry declared "Separate those two and fast!"

With a deep breath, the Ultimate Musketeer grabbed hold of Roger and pulled him away and as he did the gag on Porthos's mouth popped out with a stereo scream at least half as loud and powerful as the first time, and Porthos's body collapsed forward pinning Henry to the ground. As he slapped the face trying to get to respond, a moan came from it.

"Please, my friend" said Henry, "please forgive Roger he..."

"Forgive!" came the reply from Porthos's mouth, "the fucking hell I won't!"

"Oh, no" moaned Henry, with an expression of dismay on his face "Not another mind swap!"

Chapter Seven

As the Ultimate Musketeer helped heave Porthos's body off Henry he moaned "Did you say, another mind swap?"

"Yes" sighed Henry, "Roger's mind is in Porthos's body and the mind wiped Porthos is in Roger's body!"

The Ultimate Musketeer looked at both Porthos and Roger and as he did so a smile crossed his face.

"So, what would happen" he asked, as the smile got bigger and bigger, "if I did this?" and before Henry had a chance to react, the Ultimate Musketeer raised his sword and declared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" and seconds later the Ultimate Titan was standing next to Porthos's body and the Ultimate Cadet standing next to Roger's body which caused Henry to declare "ADAM!"

"What?" replied the Ultimate Musketeer with a smug look on his face

"Are you trying to suggest" asked Henry with an expression of sheer exasperation on his face, "that you want to spend the rest of the holidays basically making mad passionate love to a blank slate? Because thanks to that you have!"

"Have I?" came the now smirking reply

"Roger's mind swapped with Porthos's mind, therefore Roger's mind is now in Porthos's body. The Ultimate Titan is the essence of Porthos and so as a result of your handiwork we have a Ultimate Titan who doesn't have a clue who or where he is!"

"Excuse me, gentlemen" said the Ultimate Titan, raising a hand, "could I ask where I am please?"

The Ultimate Musketeer picked up the Ultimate Titan, kissed him passionately and moaned "With your lover, sir!" and with that strode off saying "I'm going upstairs to the e-stim room, I might be some time!"

"So" asked Roger still in Porthos's body, "what about my body and that of the Ultimate Cadet?"

"I think I can answer that question" came a chipper reply as they both turned and found the Ultimate Cadet taking in the gym, "allow me to formally introduce myself, my name is D'Artagnan" and with that he bowed deeply causing his abs to bulge and Roger to moan uncontrollably

"Sorry?" asked Henry, "The D'Artagnan"

""The same, monsieur" he replied as he stood back up again.

"Oh, HENRY!" exclaimed Roger as he picked up his old body and D'Artangan with each arm, "This is the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for!"

"It is?" asked Henry now even more confused

"Heck, yeah" and with that he headed towards his bedroom saying "I thought you knew, D'Artagnan was bi!"

"OH YEAH!" screamed the Ultimate Musketeer, "HURT ME TITAN"

"FUCK, YEAH!" roared Roger, "Punish me, D'Artagnan"

As Henry stood in the kitchen, half trying to finish off the dinner ready for that afternoon and half googling everything he could about D'Artangan, he asked himself "And this was going to just a simple Christmas!"

"Well" chuckled a voice behind him, "I did try and warn you!"

As Henry turned he smiled and said "Alexei, oh, are you a sight for sore eyes!" and with that presented him with a glass of eggnog which he downed in one and said "One of the benefits of being immortal, no hangovers, so where is everyone?"

Another set of roars and Henry pointing up and down at the same time caused Alexi to nod sagely and Henry to reply "And to think, this all started out by Roger trying to push Porthos to his physical, mental and sexual limits"

"I know" said Alexei, "I read your mind as soon as I came in" and with that put an arm around his shoulder and said "The Ultimate Musketeer can be like that on occasions. Did I ever tell you about him and..."

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" came a pair of stereo screams and a minute later both the Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Musketeer opened the kitchen doors from opposite directions and moaned "Can I use the showers please? I've just delivered the biggest load in history!"

"Go ahead!" replied Henry with a sigh and as they left said "Alexei, what I wouldn't do just to start today all over again! Just have myself, Porthos and Roger sitting down to a nice Christmas dinner, our Ultimate selves have a good old workout in the gym to burn off all that energy and then sit around the fire watching a good old fashioned muscle movie, that's all I wanted, but now, I've got sex mad Musketeers everywhere!"

"And a plus one!" smiled Alexei as he dipped his finger into the cranberry sauce and commented "Mmm, needs a little something!"

Chapter Eight

"Oh, my friend, how kind the Lord God has been to you!"

The Ultimate Musketeer's moans of desire grew as the Ultimate Titan stood there in the shower completely naked.

"My friend" he replied, "you are mistaken for it is you that the Lord God has been kind to!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer entered the shower and turned on the tap, he said "Nay, my friend, I am the result of every Musketeer ever to be born, you, you are muscle in its purest form" and with that squirted some soap onto the Titan's chest and started to rub it, moaning as he did so adding "These pecs, my friend, they have been built through years of hard work. How many times did you scream in agony as you pushed yourself harder? How many times did these feel as if they were going to explode?" he added as he rubbed the Titan's arms, "and how many times has this produced the essence of man" and started to rub the Ultimate Titan's cock.

"My friend" replied the Ultimate Titan, moaning as he did so, "you...you"

"Shush" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, "do not spoil this moment with words" and with that kissed the Ultimate Titan square on the lips. As he did the Titan's eyes opened wide and as the kissing continued, the Ultimate Muskeeteer writhing agains the Ultimate Titan's now thoroughly soapy torso, those eyes began to clear so that when the embrace was over and the Ultimate Musketeer withdrew he said "Please, my friend, forgive me, but your beauty, your power it was overwhelming"

"Forgive you" boomed the reply, "My lover, why would I want to?"

The Ultimate Musketeer stopped for a moment and asked "My lover?"

"Aye" came the reply as the Ultimate Titan picked up the Ultimate Musketeer and said "We have been lovers since the day we met!"

"Your memory" declared the Musketeer, "its returned" and with that he dragged the still naked Titan and exploded into the kitchen shouthing "The Titan's memory is restored!"

"Alexei" said Henry, his eyes tight shut, "could you tell Adam as pleased as I am to hear that, I am not in the mood for a twenty inch and fourteen inch long hard cock at this time of the day!"

"Right" said Henry as the guests sat down at the table, "is everyone who they should be? Ultimate Musketeer, you are who you are?"

The Musketeer nodded

"Ultimate Titan, Porthos, you both know who you are now?"

"Aye" smiled Porthos, as he playfully pushed his Ultimate form, "We are both Porthos!"

"Close enough" smiled Henry, "and Roger, you've met D'Artangan I assume?"

"Met, discussed our histories and even had a kiss!" came the smiled reply

"Musketeers" sighed Henry, "can't live with them and can't liver without them. And of course, our guest of honour Alexei. In that case, gentlemen, tuck in to what I hope is the biggest Christmas dinner in the history of the world!"

As Henry sat down next to Alexei, watching the gorging that was going in front of them with Porthos and Roger speaking to their Ultimate selves for the first time in a while, the Ultimate Musketeer leaned over to Henry and said "So, is the plan for a mass mind swap on St. Stephen's Day out of the question then?"

Henry looked at the Ultimate Musketeer with an expression of "Seriously?" to which the Ultimate Musketeer laughed "It was a joke, my friend. No, tomorrow from the sun's rise to its setting, you, Porthos and Roger will command us to push ourselves to our limits. Between the three of us we want to set a new world record for the most weight lifted in a team and you can use any method of torture you like. Whips, Electricity or..." and with that he looked around, "...hypnotism. We won't complain!"

"You are muscle mad, aren't you!" smiled Henry

"We share the same fascination for muscle, as you do for the corps!" came the reply to which Alexei nodded.

"Oh, all right then" conceded Henry, but first "MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LOT!"