Beyond Sexy Part 8

zangetsu

If you are new to the story and wondering where to find parts 1-7, they are all posted under Beyond Sexy.

Part 8: The Gathering

Waking up the first thought to race though my head is, 'Today is the day'. When an unusual amount of energy, I breeze through my morning routine only find myself with nothing to do afterwards. No classes on Fridays and no more jobs either. Suddenly my extra energy disappears as I walk to my computer room, and come lens to crotch with my custom built camera. The entire room becomes somber, as the past two months flashes through my head.

After having a computer installed, I learned that several clients and various other individuals had secretly recorded me and posted the videos and/or pictures online. Irritated by the lack and disregard for personal privacy, but left with a stack of jobs for a month, I decided to continue working, if only a while longer. Once first month ended, my phone blew up with calls requesting my services. Only each caller was informed that due to repeated violation of privacy, those services would no longer be offered, and then I hung up.

Without a source of employment, I only left my home to attend classes and to buy groceries and gas. Naturally the number of videos and pictures featuring me decreased, at least initially. However after about a week, I noticed people being less discrete about recording me, fellow students would wait in their cars and attempt to follow me home, and during the middle of the night, Ryder and Admiral would often scare away house watchers. One night, I woke to the sound of a man screaming in agony. By the time I finished ducking and turning through all the doors, and stood outside, I found nothing other than Admiral and Ryder barking and pawing at my gate; there was blood dripping down Admiral's mouth. Knowing it was only a matter of time before somebody decided to hurt, or perhaps kill, my pets, I decided to give in.

Unsure where to begin, I called up an electronics manufacturing company, threw my name around, and a week later a large package was delivered to my door. Inside was a specially built camera; very large and elegant, but with only a handful of oversized buttons for my oversized fingers. Included in the box were various accessories and a manual. I breezed through the manual, and laughed at the situation. Despite having some sort of camera focused on me for most of my life, I had never actually held one in my hand.

The first video was simple, just undressing to my boxer briefs. I was somewhat nervous, but the camera didn't show that, it showed a living breathing statue moving as if it were water. The video didn't even require editing. I set up a website, and up loaded the video. The site crashed an hour later. In need of assistance, I started an official company and hired dozens of people to run it. They did an amazing job fixing the website, and even had to build extras to in order to meet the demand for the videos.

Because the sites run off a subscription model, after the first few days I became one of the wealthiest people on the globe, even though the fee is small. With so much money, I donated to some charities; for once money flowed out of my hands to other people.

Due to the short time frame, I don't have an exact numbers for how many registered users visit my sites or how much money they have generated. In truth I don't want to know, that's why I hired dozens of people to oversee the day to day operation and finances of the company.

Leaving the room, I wander into the living room. The weather is continuously getting colder and colder, harsh winds have started blowing across the county. Some days all the windows and cars in the area are covered with a film of ice. Today the film is a little thicker, and the early morning new weather reports shows that, the weather is unusually cold for this time of year. Turning off the television, I walk to the back yard to feel the cold air. For some reason I've always loved winter, the low temperatures, the icy winds, and the holidays, or rather I used to love the holidays.

My train of thought is interrupted by Ryder and Admiral suddenly running out of their dog houses, and jump at me. They can't reach my head, because my pecs and height, so I take a knee, but they are relentless. As Ryder licks my face, Admiral tries to push my torso. Then the duo switches roles, until I finally receive the message. Carefully, I lie on the frozen glass; my body heat almost immediately melts the ice and the water is soaked up in to my clothing. The dogs are on top now, licking and slobbering all over my face. After a few moments, I stick my forearms under their bodies and carefully wrestle them on to the ground, then tickle their bellies. Time just flies by, as man and beasts wrestle, but during the entire stretch there is a fear in the back of my mind.

Ryder and Admiral tire out and run inside to eat, leaving me outside with my thoughts. Great Danes and Dobermans are big dogs, strong too, but I've long see since been able to bench press massive super duty trucks. I'm not even sure about the upper limits of my strength anymore, and yet I roll around in the grass for hours with animals I could very easily hurt. In my hands just about anything is fragile, but I have control, for now at least. However, I keep getting bigger and stronger. How much longer before I can't be careful? And even if I'm always careful of my strength, accidents can and do happen.

Not wanting to consider the possibilities, my mind wanders to other matters. My clothes are completely wet and covered in glass strains. Throwing caution to the wind, I cross my arms at the hem of my shirt and slowly pull off my long sleeved shirt and under shirt. In the process my pecs expand, and bounce up and down a few times. Standing shirtless in the cool air doesn't make me cold, maybe it's because my body gives off so much heat. The air currents bend around my warm body, leaving a ticking sensation; it's pleasant. I wonder if there is anybody watching from afar.

Actually if anybody was watching, he or she is probably writhing around uncontrollably orgasming at the sight of my naked torso. Not wanting to add to the show, I walk into the house to change clothing and wash my face. All the clocks say it is 10:34. Needing to kill some time, I wonder around the house cleaning and rearranging furniture. Then going on the internet, cooking an early lunch, and again to the internet to discover that nobody has yet posted any videos about me. If anybody had been watching earlier, he or she would have posted it by now. The right corner of my lips curls up to from a half smile. The sensation was strange, almost foreign after months of wearing a poker face.

It's such a stupid and absurd thing to be happy about on the surface, not having one's picture posted, but to me the feeling is exhilarating. Ironically, I want to take my picture to myself, since I don't have any. Not a single picture showing a genuine smile.

Back in the kitchen Ryder and Admiral are lying down on the floor; maybe it's getting too cold for them. I make a mental note to stop by a pet supply store and buy some dog mattress. Taking a knee, I scratch behind their ears and say goodbye.

The drive to the university is slightly longer than usual. The sky is dark with thick gray clouds. A fierce wind begins hitting the side of my truck, rattling the windows. Before even arriving at the university, I hear a howling sound, not from animals, but from the wind blowing between the buildings. The grounds are eerie quite; there isn't a single person outside. The professor parking lot behind the science building is completely full, which only leaves a student parking lot located about five hundred feet away. That too is surprisingly full, for a Friday.

All the spots nearest the building are completely full. There are some spaces in the middle of the lot, but reluctantly I park at the edge of lot. Cursing the fact that if I park next to another vehicle, I won't be able to open the door enough to exit. Walking toward the building, blasts of air bombard my body, almost as if trying to tear it down, but they don't hinder it in the slightest.

Nearing the building I see a group of four young women, probably twenty or twenty-one years of age, standing by the door. They shake and move their hands around talking about the weather, then stop dead upon seeing my body approach them. The doors slide open, I walk right past them. One of them falls to her knees, a familiar smell enters my nostrils as a pass her. The others stare red faced and glossy eyed; none of them are even close to reaching the bottom of my pecs.

The lobby is huge, like a concert hall. The walls of various shades of earthy yellows and browns, potted plants are carefully arranged around cushions and pillars. Counting the women, there are only ten people in the lobby, all staring. My long legs take long strides down a hall toward the end of the building, where I find a staircase and an elevator. I need to get to the seventh floor, but taking the elevator means crouching down the entire time, and then there's the risk of somebody else entering. So that means taking the stairs, fortunately my long legs allow me to move at three or four step increments. Unfortunately, my feet are so long that each step leaves me with only half a shoe on the floor and the other half in the air. The initial steps are awkward, but eventually my body adjusts to having less surface area on the floor to balance the its weight.

It hardly takes me anytime to walk up the stairs; cautiously I walk around the top floor. Same color scheme as below, tons of cushions spread about, trash cans, tables, metal chairs, nothing special. For some reason somebody put up a double door right in the middle of the building. The doors are held open by a set of pegs, and the doorway is probably six or seven feet long, enough to accommodate the width of the doors. I bend my knees and walk for those six or seven feet and across a curved hall to find a group of students siting around a table.

They stare; I ignore them to the best of my abilities as I pass. Once they recover and think I'm out of earshot, they begin talking amongst themselves.

"Oh god, he really does go here."

"Did ya'll see how wide he is? I swear he's three times wida than my boyfriend."

"They can't be real. Nobody can have muscles that big, not even if he ate and drank steroids and HGM"

"Fuck. I...I can't stop leaking. Somebody help me."

"Cool your tits, Brenda."

"HOLY SHIT. MY PANTS."

"God dammit, Brenda."

Not wanting to hear the conversation I walk faster, but they keep talking and there aren't any sounds to drown them out. By the time I reach my professor's door, the one called Brenda is scream directions on how to be eaten. Not waiting for a response I open the door and step inside and shut the door behind me.

Dr. Jenkins looks up from his work; the man's mouth falls open. His face is in utter disbelief, with eyes that are nearly popping out of their sockets, his skin is pale and clammy, the man is struggling to breath. Suddenly his body starts moving, though the facial expression doesn't change. From his desk drawer, he pulls out a large brown bottle and a shot glass. He opens the bottle, and I recognize by the smell that it's alcohol. He fills up the glass and drinks it; his face twists into a knot of pain; he takes another.

"Should you be drinking that?"

All the papers, metal filing cabinets, and a collection of knickknacks on his book shelf and desk start vibrating, despite my voice being an octave higher than normal. Maybe it has something to do with the size of his office, which isn't small, but with me inside it becomes almost microscopic. He starts humping his desk, hard. The sight of a forty something year old man abusing himself with a desk, makes me want to back out of the plan. I motion him to stop and follow me.

Exiting the office, I can still hear screams coming from the group at the end of the hall. Thankfully across Jenkins' office is a lab. Inside are six students, all seemingly finished with their lab and now cleaning up. Or they were until I entered the room.

"Sorry guys, but I'm going to need you to leave the lab immediately."

Naturally they complied. However, their eyes never once leave my body as they move from their lab stations to collect their belongings. As the first student approaches I move away from the door and stand across the hall until the final student leaves. Then I motion for Jenkins to enter the lab after me and lock the door.

"Dr. Jenkins, walk over to the shower head and strip."

No questions and no complaints. He immediately strips down naked. The sight isn't pretty, a hairy overweight middle aged man furiously beating off to a student. Though to be fair, I'm not the typical student. In my right hand, I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it up just enough to reveal my abdomen.

Eight bronze colored stones carved from an unearthly stone, separated by deep ravines show themselves to the man. The simply act of breathing causes them to moves in a rhythmic motion. The abs bulge out slightly, then contract. The space between expands and shrinks.

His eyes once again bulge out, his pupils shrink. Small streams of sweat appear on his face, which has become bright red. The first orgasm nearly tears his body apart. Cum shoots of out of his penis and hits the underside of his belly, as the man collapses onto his knees. After finishing, he recovers and once again shoots a load. Then another, and another. By the fifth erection he is lying on the floor, penis pointing straight at the ceiling and shooting cum several feet into the hair. The sixth orgasm is dry, the seventh wet. As he alternates between wet and dry, I walk over to the fire blanket encased in glass.

Using my right forefinger to shatter the glass, I grab the blanket and shake it a few times to remove any unwanted shards. My finger is completely unscratched, the skin isn’t even red. Placing the blanket a few feet from Jenkins, I walk into the adjacent lab room and wait.

The empty lab room is massive, probably large enough for 50 or so students. Stools placed next to every station, a few plastic and glass bottle located on the far side of the lab, and some glassware laid about are the only indications that the room is used at all. The only sounds are Jenkins continued moans and screams of agonizing pleasure, and some vents. Alone in the lab with nothing to distract myself, except my body makes me ill at ease.

Familiar warmth starts to spread throughout my body. I begin walking around the room in an attempt to distract myself from myself. During the third trip around the lab, I notice a cabinet slightly ajar. Inside are several textbooks and a lab manual. As I leaf through the pages, the shower in the adjacent lab starts running. Half an hour later, Jenkins appears at the doorway; face still red and looking dehydrated.

“Professor you should get yourself some water.”

There is a precum stain on his pants, probably from earlier. e wanders outside the lab room for a drink. Guilt begins to wash over.

Hearing the door in the adjacent lab room open I say, “Professor it’s probably best if we stay in different rooms.”

“Yes sir,” he responds meekly.

“I’m sorry about misleading you over our emails, but I need to talk to somebody.”

“You enrolled under a different name; was it to hide your identity?”

“Yes.”

“Never in million years would I have guessed I’d be exchanging emails with someone as stunning as you.”

Between words he starts to moan once again.

“Professor maybe it’s best if you keep your clothes off.”

I hear him fumble to remove all the slightly wet clothing. His belt clangs against the floor, several buttons pop off, he actually kicks a shoe into the ceiling.

“So about me wanting to be a research assistant…”

“Yes of course. Anything, I’ll do anything you want. “

“That’s the thing, I don’t actually want to be a research assistant. I want to be the subject.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t understand.”

“Have you ever watched a video of me, or looked over some pictures?”

“Yes sir.”

“How did you react?”

“I became sexually stimulated.”

“Why?”

“I found you attractive.”

“And what about when you actually saw me, in the flesh.”

“I can’t describe the feeling. It was… I man you are… uhm oh god. I’m…I’m auhhh.”

Waiting a few moments before continuing, “I’d like to know why that happens.”

“It’s because you are a god among men. Your muscles alone…”

“If I walk around shirtless, people ejaculate controllably. Same thing applies when I smile or stare directly into somebody’s eyes. Some people are able to achieve an orgasm simply by looking at me. The blind are driven into fits of insanity and rage at their inability to see. The deaf cry because they can’t hear my voice. Heterosexual men and homosexual women fall to their knees. The chaste are nearly rendered comatose by their suddenly sexual urges. I can think of dozens of more examples; even as I talk you are about to reach yet another orgasm.”

He gasps and shoots another load.

“Obviously I’m not normal. I need you to find out why this happens, and if it can be stopped. That’s the reason I came to this university.”

“What would you have me do?”

“Collect whatever samples you want. Run any test you want. Anything you can think of, do it.”

“Please don’t make me say yes. I have my own research that I’ve spent my entire adult life working on. I don’t have time. There isn’t any even money for such a thing.”

“I know, and I’m sorry, but I have to know. The research starts next semester, start gathering your assistants. After I have gathered more professors, we will all meet up to make plans.”

“What about the money? Are you going to take it from my research budgets?”

“No, I will personally finance any costs of the project. To make up for taking away your time, how about we make a deal?”

“What kind of deal, master?”

“If you comply and put aside all your current work to discover the secrets of my body, afterwards I will personally finance all your research for five years. No hoops to jump through, no red tape. However much you need, no, however much you want will be yours. What do you say?”

“Yes. Yes. Anything for you, sir,” he says while running into the room.

Unfortunately he trips and falls face first onto the hard stone floor. Almost immediately he stands up, as if he doesn’t feel pain. He still looks dehydrated, and it doesn’t help that his penis is still rock solid.

“Good, I’ll contact you once I have more staff members.”

I leave the room, but through the door I can hear Jenkins once against abusing himself. The group of students from earlier is gone. Several of the cushions have small wet marks on the seats and on the arm rests. Once again taking the rear stairs, I wander the building searching for my biology professor’s office.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

:) What an awesome, awesome read! Master's effect on every human being, no matter if they are blind, deaf, male, female, straight, or gay is just incredible to keep reading about. He is a God among men, as was said by his professor. It will be interesting to see how this will be continued, to see how the experiments of his sexiness go. Once again, this story was a complete joy to read and I couldn't help but get boned up over sir's awesome superiority. I only wish the site he made was real, no matter what the fee, I would have to join. And yes, I'm still straight, that doesn't mean he doesn't turn me on.