Achilles _ heroes of greece

Thedemon1906

Hear me out, i know i wont continue this story and is a long one. So i would like to leave it here with the hope that someone finishes it .

Also, i know is long and its badly written but... Well, english is not my first language

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The great heroes of ancient greece were not what we think and their stories have been changed through time. But i can tell you the whole truth as it is, with their thoughts and experiences as they lived them. Are you ready? Today we are starting with…

-Achilles!- the high pitch scream was ignored by the little five year old -stop running around naked, you will catch a cold- his mother said as he ran around as he came to this world.

Almost all of his childhood until the age of 10 was like this. He was not a calm boy and sadly because he wasn't invincible he did harmed himself several times. But it wasn't at his childhood were this hero's story starts. His life as a five year old boy was like everyone else. It wasn't until the age of 10 when he found out that he was different, worst , much worst. He failed all of the practice examinations and all of his classmates mocked him. He was training to be a warrior but he was as useless in the field as one can be. Chiron (his human teacher and not the magical creature the myth said) didn't see him that way. One day when Achilles had been pushed and kicked by his classmates Chiron found him outside. His golden hair had blood on it and his body was bruised and cut.

-when i grow bigger and with more muscle i will kicked their ass- he had said passionately as his teacher cleaned his bloody face. Chiron watched him in awe and then laugh. This make little Achilles really angry. As the time passed he grew on age but not much in size. At the age of nineteen he was only 5’6’’ and was scrawny as hell. He had failed in becoming a soldier but he helped Chiron anyway. But then something changed.

-Chiron i am here- Achilles shouted. Although he was way smaller than everyone else he was way more handsome. His perfect olive skin, profund blue eyes and sharp nose were the distinctive traits of his face. His short blond hair formed curves above his head and he had little bit marked jaw in a really lean face.

-Chiron? Where are you?- the pupil was asking a little bit more worried. He head back into his master room and found the door closed. He put his ear against the wall to check if everything was okey and heard his teacher screem. He rapidly open the unlocked door and freeze instantly. There was his master. With his dark curvy long hair that touched almost all his neck. His broad shoulders and thick neck. His great jaw and stunning pecs. His little gut and thick legs. All his 6’3’’ body covered with sweat and his big and masculine hand jacking off his 8 inches long monster dick.

- hey Achilles. Umm sorry about this i was not expecting your visit- he said comfortably when he noticed his presence. Chiron just pulled up his loin-clothed that barely covered his enormous dick. He walked over Achilles and put a hand over him and told him to joined him while he ate. They were faced to face while Chiron ate a roasted bird.

-can i ask you a question?- Achilles asked taking his master for surprise.

-anything you want pal- he answered in a deep and confused voice

-what was that that you were doing in your room?-

-are you kidding with me?-

-no-

Now for understanding why Chiron bursted into laugh we need to understand that greek society at that time was very open in subjects  like sexuality. Sex wasn't considered a taboo, even more it was recommended in the teacher student relationship.

-you must be the only eighteen greek boy that doesn't know what jacking off is- his laugh made the entire house vibrate.

-jacking off?-

- here, let me show you- he stand up and place himself behind  Achilles. He put his hands in his little shoulders and he bend so that his dense beard touched his face. From the front you would be amazed by the difference of size of master and student. While Achilles couldn't see it he felt is and got a boner.

-yeah that will help- said Chiron lowering his muscular and hairy arm to his students crotch. He passed his toga then grabbed his 5 inches cock  and start stimulating it. Achilles let a small groan as he felt the massive arm of his teacher. Chiron started going faster and faster until Achilles had a sensation like he had never experience, an orgasm.

- tha...thank you-

-we are not finished yet- he said as he placed his hands below Achilles body and lifted him. The now amazed by the strength of his master Achilles was carried to the bed while he masaged his carriers hairy and meaty pecs. Chiron threw his pupil in the bed and shredded his own cloth. With one hand he hold his throbbing cock and placed into Achilles butt. He placed himself on top of him with one arm in each side and started thrusting his massive cock as fast as he could. Achilles was being pressured  by the gigantic beast that he had above that he barely breath. He left a scream as he felt his butthole being torn apart. With every thrust he felt his entire body being cut in half until he started to feel some pleasure.

-Stand up- Achilles complied immediately to his orders and slowly stand up with his weakened legs. Chiron grabbed his waist by the back and pushed him to the wall. Now his dick was going completely inside and the gap between each thrust was getting shorter. Achilles started gently moaning and his dick got hard again as he started to feel a new found pleasure. Chiron placed his hands over Achilles and with a final thrust he blew his cum inside his pupil and his Achilles cummed himself. Chiron hugged him before getting into bed. With his head above the hand of his flexing bicep he sighed. Achilles got into bed next to him and placed his hand over his chest.

- you know kid? That was very good for being your first time-

-the..thanks he said blushing-

Chapter two

Being fucked by his teacher had become something normal in Achilles daily life and he didn't complain. He used to walk naked in Chiron’s house and he would often have his butt grabbed or entered by some fingers. But the best parts for him were those nights when Chiron would call him to his room, fuck him and let him sleep in his bed. It was those moments when he could sleep with his arms around his teacher when he would feel safe.

Chiron didn't let him do nothing romantic while they fuck or even afterwards. Not even a kiss, a hug or anything. He always told him that that wasn't something of warriors, it was being ass fucked and nothing more. So only those nights when Chiron would sleep first he had the opportunity to hug him.

-we have to go- Chiron had said one day

Achilles didn't make any questions and the next day he had everything prepared. When he got out of the house Chiron was expecting him with a horse. Achilles placed himself behind his master on the horse.

-You have permission to hold on me to not fall off the horse-

Achilles put his arms around his master holding tight. Chiron let a sigh feeling the boner of his pupil.

They rode until de twilight and stopped when they reached a mountain. Chiron tied the horse and placed the rope in a tree. He turn around and head north following the cobblestone path that went all the way up the mountain. From behind Achilles could see the moving muscular butt of his master and the long legs that soon left him behind. When Chiron looked around and saw his pupil was so far he was annoyed.

-Come here- he said -I will carry you-

Achilles placed himself behind him and Chiron lift his legs and started to run. Achilles hold tight to his master fist for fear and then for pleasure.

It didn't pass so much time until they reach the top of the mountain. There was a light blue lake with crystal water and in the center of it a pillar with a statue above of a man with big and perfect muscles and an even more massive dick. Chiron sat down and Achilles , that was so thirsty, run to the water.

-Dont touch it!!!- he shouted- at least not yet. The oracle told me to bring you here and get you in the water when the moon light is right above us- he said while watching the sky probably calculating how much time was until then.

- do you know why?-

- No, before yesterday i thought every man that touched this water died. But they told me it is the will of the gods- he said hiding his concern behind humor - i never been here, what an amazing statue- he said placing his hand on his forming bulge underneath his toga while he clearly craved the man of the statue.

- I wonder who is that statue of… he is so big, so tall, so masculine… with that huge dick… i mean i would like to fuck him and nothing more is not like having a beautiful woman...I Would like to have a woman to suck my dick-

-suck… suck your dick?-

- yeah you know, it's great-

- Umm-

- Oh my god you don't know! How can i be so stupid!- he laugh and when he stop he watched his bulge and squeezed a little.

- I guess that if it is for the purpose of teaching you i can break the rules. Come here- he said as he laid down and Achilles sat besides him

-give me your hand … aaaand put it here- he placed Achilles hand on top of his bulge. The pupil started rapidly massaging Chiros dick over the toga.

- let me take this of the way-  Chiron said leaving himself totally naked. Achilles started jacking off his master’s now nude dick until it was rock hard. Suddenly he felt Chiron’s hand on his head pushing him down to his dick.

-Open your mouth-  And Achilles did so obediently. The musky taste fist shocked him but he learn to crave it. He started licking the shaft and soon he had the whole 8 inches monster in his mouth. Chiron started grunting and pressing Achilles all the way down suffocating him. The students hand started to wonder over his master’s body and in short time Chiron reach an orgasm. Achilles mouth was filled with cum and he drank it all. He fell over his master really tired.

- How can you hard by sucking another person's dick?- he asked and answered himself - it's because you are my bitch. My woman-

Achilles hug him even tighter and started crying. But not because he was sad or hurt, it was because he was happy.

They rested in that position for an hour or two until Chiron got up.

-Well it's time- he said with a little bit of sadness in his voice - i must admit i will miss using you-

Achilles stood up and started to walk to the water. As he approached his destiny he looked up to the moon and cursed her. “Why wouldn't you just let me be a little bit more with Chiro” he thought. As he felt the water on his feet he prepared himself to die. But he didn't . He continued to walk until he was needing to swim to avoid drowning. He watched the shore how  Chiron was waiting for him with his arms crossed and his dick still hard. He found that view calming but then some force drag him into the bottom of the lake. Chiron tried to save him but an invisible force stopped him to do that. The water turn gold and it started to shine. The moon was brighter than ever and it illuminated everything like the sun. The statue fell into the water and it was quickly disintegrated . The moon turned black and the earth started to shake. Then all of the sudden it stopped, from the now blue again water the unconscious body of Achilles emerged. Chiron's big body fastly swimmed to his rescue.

• Like 3