The Ascension of Morty - Part 2

BigBen

It was then that Coach Parker came rushing out to see what the hell was going on to see the towering monster of muscle that was formerly Morty looming over the jocks "what the hell! Morty is that you?"

"Haha! Why yes coach! What do you think? Am I doing well in gym?" Morty said as he flexed an explosive double bi making the coach get hard immediately! "HAHAHA OK ENOUGH MESSING AROUND BOYS! TIME TO REACH SOME REAL GROWTH! And with that being said Morty flexed every fibre of his being and grew grew grew and exploded out the roof of the gym "AHHHH YES CAN'T CONTAIN A GOD! HAHAHAHA!" Fuck.  Morty was all fucking muscle. And still growing. He walked out the gym wall like it was nothing and brought his foot down on Chads prize car below! "WHOOPS! SORRY CHAD! TOO BAD YOU'RE NOT MY SIZE! GODS DON'T NEED PUNY CARS TO GET AROUND WHEN WE HAVE LEGS LIKE THESE!" Shouted Morty down to Chad as he flexed the giant pillars of muscle with veins the size of anacondas bulging out.

"WHY DON'T WE COMPARE BODIES NOW CHAD!"  Morty shouted as his fist came down and opened up. Chad tried to run but it was futile. Morty scooped him up with ease and brought him up to his face looking down at him with an evil cocky smirk. "STRIP, MAGGOT!" And so Chad nervously stripped down to the buff in the palm of the now giant Morty. All the while Morty slowly continued to grow to 50ft and beyond now.  "NOW FLEX!" Morty demanded as Chad flexed a double bi which was now looking rather weak compared to the giant god Morty had become.

"HAHAHA PATHETIC MAGGOT! YOU SHALL NEVER COMPARE TO ME NOW! HOWEVER I SHALL GIVE YOU THE HONOUR OF BECOMING MY FIRST SNACK AS A GOD!"

"What?! Noooooo!'

"SHOULD NEVER HAVE PICKED ON ME, CHAD!" And with that Morty stuck out his tongue and snaked it's way around Chad bringing him into his mouth, then with one big GULP, Chad was swallowed and Morty patted his stomach. "MMM TASTY JOCK! GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN!"

Morty turned round back to the coach and the rest of the jocks.."Spread the word boys! I have BIG plans ready! You'll all see!" Morty said as he flexed one last double bicep as his mammoth cock rose and spurted out precum raining down into the gym, before Morty smirked, heaved his pecs,  turned around and sauntered out of school grounds toward the city.  And grew. And grew....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1