The Ascension of Morty

BigBen

Short macro story..not the best but straight to the point.

---------

Morty was a geek. A nerd. Picked on through childhood, through high school and now college. For his awkward ways, for his intelligence and for his short skinny weak frame. Morty was sick of it all. The misery of being bullied and picked on turned his mind and attention to focus on something else - Vengeance.

Being a natural born genius in science - namely chemistry, Morty had been working for months and months on developing the ultimate growth serum. Morty didn't want to just grow a bit of muscle to help defend himself. No. He wanted to be  huge. Ginormous. Gargantuan. A literal walking muscle god. Exacting revenge on his bullies and the world. And he planned on carrying out this plan of revenge very soon.

Setting his plan into motion at school, Morty waited inside the school gym for the jocks to finish changing and start practice. Morty trembled with excitement and nervousness at the thought of transforming in front of the bullies, at seeing the looks on their faces as he ascends into a gargantuan muscle god. He felt his cock straining against his briefs, rock hard.

Chad, the main jock bully entered the gym in his tight vest and shorts, showing off his muscular physique and smirked when he saw Morty, "hey dweeb, what you doing here? The girls changing room is that way!" Chad scoffed "or maybe you just wanna get changed...right here!" Chad grinned evily as he grabbed Mortys polo and ripped it in two exposing his pathetic body. "Ha! Look at you pipsqueak! You'll never have a real man's body like mine!" Shouted Chad as he pulled a most muscular making his muscles bulge even more! As Morty felt the rage in him building up....

"Now let's compare legs, dork!" And with that Chad quickly pulled down Mortys slacks revealing his sticklegs and Chad lifted up his shorts and posed his monster quads next to Mortys showing who was the bigger man..."Fuck yeah! I'm the alpha"...'not for long' Morty thought as he kicked off his slacks and shoes so he was just in his black briefs then pulled out the vial from the slacks pocket as Chad was too busy pulling a double bicep admiring himself some more.

"So Morty, you gonna get changed or what?" Chad asked, not noticing Morty was downing all of the God serum.

"Why yes Chad.....and by the way I'm feeling....I'M ABOUT TO CHANGE....RIGHT........NOW! UGGGHHHH!!"

Bones snapping. Skin stretching. Muscle popping as every fibre of Mortys being demanded and willed growth as Chad turned round to see what was happening...."what the fuck?!"

"HAHAHA FINALLY!" Shouted Morty as he rapidly inched taller and taller while his limbs stretched, shoulders ballooned out, back broadened wider and wider! Pecs inflated to bowling balls! Then beach balls! Biceps inflated too! "YESSS HAHAH MAKE ME A GODDD!!" Screamed Morty as calves and quads grew and grew, he was becoming a real muscle freak! "WHO'S THE ALPHA NOW, CHAD? HAHAHA!"

All the ruckus drew the attention of the rest of the jocks who came rushing into the gym to see Morty becoming a real monster! Half of them tenting their shorts as soon as they saw him!

"WELCOME TO THE SHOW, BOYS!" yelled Morty as he continued to grow, reaching 10 foot and flexing a monstrous double bi! "AHHH BRAD!" Shouted Morty motioning to one of the jocks and stomping over THUD! THUD! THUD! "REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU MADE ME SUCK YOUR DICK IN THE LOCKER ROOM?" yelled Morty as Brad suddenly noticed the straining huge bulge in Mortys briefs coming up to Brads eye level..."WELL I THINK IT'S TIME.....YOU....REPAID THE FAVOUR!" as Morty concentrated and flexed his now monstrous cock destroying his briefs to tatters exposing his growing body completely nude and forcing the tip of his now 3 foot long cock in Brads mouth making him gag immediately! "HA! PATHETIC!" And with that Morty began stroking his monster dick as his body continued to grow to godhood! "MMMM FUCK YEAH" Morty was stroking with one hand and flexing a gargantuan bicep with the other as he continued to inch up..and up...and up...teaching 15 foot now toward the ceiling as the jocks couldn't help but look on...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1