• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just saw the new series, Infinity Breakers, and am eagerly looking forward to starting it. However, that reminded me that it's been oh so long since this fabulous story has had an update. I hope you still plan to continue it and give it an ending!

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, hotmuscle101 said:

Will we ever see this story continued? It's such a hot read!

Sadly, the author announced in another thread that he wouldn't be writing much if at all any more. I think it was during the whole deal with the security breach and loss and non replacement of the Unfiltered Section, although I'm not sure if that was his reason. He just said this community isn't what it used to be. 

Hopefully, he will see comments from his fans and continue this story and Infinity Breakers. He's a great writer and a nice guy. If he's gone, it's a loss to the site.

• Upvote 3

It would be so nice to read how the stories continues. What will happen to Andrew? With Matt producing as much cum as he can to make his brother grow.. Andrew is surely going to be the man of the house..! 

I hope godofjurai returns some day.. Such a talented writer..! 

We'd love to see you back, man! 😘

Merpit 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Would have been a great story if you didn't constantly keep switching back and forth between narrative past and present tense, so jarring, like hitting speed bumps. It kept throwing me out of the story.

Let me know if you want help with proofing/editing.

17 hours ago, gentlemanbear said:

Would have been a great story if you didn't constantly keep switching back and forth between narrative past and present tense, so jarring, like hitting speed bumps. It kept throwing me out of the story.

Let me know if you want help with proofing/editing.

He said he doesn't need help... its rude people like you why he left the server and stopped writing...