Too Big - Part Eleven

londonboy

Atlas walked around to the driver’s seat and slid into the car.  He looked over into his small friend’s face and both men instantly knew they were starting new chapters in their lives.  It felt like dawn, but daybreak was hours away.  The big man flexed his right arm and Adonis reached out to feel the mammoth peak – hard, big, and almost unimaginable.  The giant looked at the small hand that was touching his massive gun and shivered with delight at how tiny it looked. 

“Atlas, my big man, I think you have a severe fetish for lifting other men in the air – I’ve picked up on a certain theme in the stories from your past and through your actions in this short time I’ve known you.”

“Well, Mr. Sexy, that’s hardly a secret.  You know why I lift guys, don’t you?”

“No, why?”

“Because I can.” 

With that statement – and with a big grin on his face – the giant slid one of his massive hands under the tight ass of his riding buddy.  Atlas was amazed by how he could hold the entire bubble butt within his palm.  Adonis felt his body slowly raise off the car seat – his huge friend easily lifting him with one arm.  It was done to show the small guy just how powerful the other man was, but it was also to give both of them a thrill.  It certainly worked.  Atlas held Adonis in the air with ease – even bouncing him up and down a little in his hand, as if he were nothing more than a soccer ball. 

“I could palm your ass and hold you upside down.”

“Are you trying to turn me on?”

“Yes.”

“Well, it’s working.”  

“So, the little guy likes to be lifted, huh?”

“You know I do.  But before you start spinning me around on top of one finger, I think it would be best if we headed to your place.  I’m thinking we can come up with a lot of things to do there.”

“I know we can.”

Atlas put the small man’s body gently back down on the seat.  Adonis was, again, amazed at how little effort his huge friend exerted to maneuver another man around in any way he wanted.  He was like a toy in the man’s gigantic paw.  Atlas couldn’t resist the temptation of grabbing Adonis’ hard cock and giving it a squeeze – the giant let out an appreciative moan.  Adonis smiled and then reached over to latch onto the rock-hard monster between Atlas’ legs.  Atlas gave the little man a surprised look.

“Turn about is fair game, big man.  It’s fair game.”

Atlas waited for the little man’s brain to catch up with what his hand was holding.  Suddenly, Adonis’ face took on a shocked, scared, and very happy look.  His small fingers didn’t come close to wrapping around the thick, long pole it felt through Atlas’ pants.  You couldn’t really call the thing a tool, because tools could fit in a toolbox.  This thing could not.  Adonis was pretty sure he could not even have fantasized a cock this big.  The small man’s heart started racing and his mouth went totally dry.  Clearly, Atlas knew what kind of reaction his giant cock would cause.

“Are you a size queen, Adonis?”

“Only when referring to the size of a man – all parts of a man.  I’m a size queen for humongous hard muscle – all over a guy.  This monstrous thing is just icing on the cake.”

The smaller man let go of the throbbing mega-dick, knowing full well any more groping would cause a delay in the departure.  He wanted to be at Atlas’ house.  He loved how the big man took up most of the space in the car, but he wanted to be able to take in the man’s complete body all at one time.  He also wanted Atlas to be able to show off.  It was time to leave.  Atlas, as if reading his small friend’s mind, started the car. 

“Big man, why don’t you tell me another story about your friend, the Professor, while we head home.  Maybe, this will prevent us from wanting to immediately jump each other.”

“You just love my stories, don’t you?”

“Especially if they involve your size and your strength.”

“Then I think I have the perfect one for you, Adonis.  The perfect one.”

“Spin away, my good friend.” 

It was a Friday afternoon and I was right where I was every week at that time – in our home gym lifting, ready for my Little Prince to return home.  He came into the room – immediately smiling since I was only in some skimpy cotton shorts, just as he always wanted.  I was lying on a bench doing some presses, happy with how the increased weights made my pecs swell up to humongous proportions and bent the reinforced bar menacingly.  The Professor walked over to me, losing his blazer and tie on the way.  He tried to straddle my massive upper body – just like he always did – but, again, acted shocked and lustful when he realized he couldn’t get his legs comfortably that far apart.  He settled for straddling my hard-as-hell midsection and then placed his hands lovingly on my sweaty, stone-like, heaving chest.  His fingers tried desperately to press in my muscle, but his actions were futile.  My skin wasn’t giving at all.  This caused a long low moan to be emitted from my little admirer and it made him sound like he was a purring lion.  He slid one hand down between my engorged slabs of pec-meat and I tensed, trapping his mitt, teasingly.  This made him even happier.  I finally released his hand and he continued to try and knead my heavy, hard muscle as he talked.

“I think it’s time I showed you off?”

“What?”

“The chair of my department – you’ve heard me talk about Dorian – is having a dinner party tonight and I told him I’d be bringing someone.”

“What do you mean ‘show me off?’”

“You know exactly what I mean.  And I know the thought of it turns you on, too, my Gentle Giant.  Dr. Dorian Grant is a good friend and I’d like to walk into his party with you at my side and watch everyone’s jaw hit the ground while their crotches turn tight from instant hard-ons.”

Professor Norman Michaels knew exactly how his words would affect me.  I had already become semi-hard, just from the heavy lifting earlier, but his little proposition for evening fun had brought my cock to raging hard-on status.  The Little Prince knew two indisputable facts about me – one, I loved showing off, and, two; I loved showing off for him more than anything in the world.  My little lover had never asked me to show off in front of other people he knew.  We had gone to a local biker bar and other places where we knew no one for me to display my size and strength, but this was the first time I had been requested to do the same with his co-workers.  As a matter of fact, this would be the first time I was meeting any of his friends.  I had doubted there was any way for my Little Prince to excite me more than he already had, but I was sorely mistaken.  I was so turned on at that point I reached up, grabbed the heavily weighted bar off of the rack, and cranked out ten perfectly performed reps while the Professor manhandled my hard pecs.  After replacing the bar, I looked at the smaller man with a smile.

“And how might your Gentle Giant show off at this soiree, Little Prince?”

“Oh I don’t know, maybe we could have some little sign between us that could entice you to squeeze the hand of someone I don’t particularly like a little harder when I introduce you and you shake to say hello.  You know, just to let them feel the kind of power you have in those big guns.  Maybe the opportunity will come up for you to take off your shirt and flex a little – like if I accidently spilled wine on you or if some tipsy guest merely makes a request to see all of your bulges.  Watching all of those men taking in your humongous beauty for the first time would be a lot of fun.  And who knows, maybe one or two dinner guests might be bold enough to flirt with you – even with me right there – and invite you to show off by lifting them.   I know how much that turns you on – picking up some guy.  And we both know it turns me on a lot, too.  Even if all those fun things didn’t happen it would sill be nice to have some of my friends meet the giant man I love so much.  It’s merely an added benefit if you happen to get to show off.”

The little man knew how to make me churn out copious amounts of cum inside in the same way a superb chef knew just how to make perfect rising dough.  The Professor was now squeezing my hard nipples – intent on teasing me with his actions to match the effect his words were having.  He was fanning the flames of my desire into a raging fire – trying to create an explosion to make the afternoon perfect.  The master was playing me and I loved every second of it.  The idea of lifting some of his co-workers was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I forced my inner strength to match the power in my huge arms and I prevented, for the moment, my impending momentous ejaculation.  Having all these smaller men standing around me – as I towered over them flexing my arms to a chorus of ooos and ahhhs, not to mention a unified saluting of hard dicks – made me feel like Gulliver with the little people.  Maybe two or three of them could climb all over me as I flexed – like I was some kind of human jungle gym for schoolboys.  And then the idea of grabbing two of them at the back of their britches and curling them as the rest of the crowd counted – now, that would feel mighty fine.  My Little Prince knew I was lost in thoughts about what pleasures the dinner party might bring for both of us. 

“So, does my big man want to come to the dinner party and make me very happy?”

“Making you happy, Little Prince, is the only thing I ever want to do.”    

“Wonderful.  What should be our sign for you to squeeze a guy’s hand a little harder than you really should?”

“Um, let’s see.  How about you say this is my ‘good’ friend when you don’t want me to squeeze and then you just say this is my friend when you do want me to squeeze.”

“Splendid!  This is going to be so much fun.  I may encourage you to squeeze hard on all the guys just to see what happens.”

“That’s entirely up to you, my Little Prince.  I am merely your muscle boy – happy to do your bidding all night long.  You definitely know that your showing me off to your friends is going to please me to no end.  I might need to take some extra underwear and a second pair of pants!”

“You and me, both!”

“As much fun as tonight is going to be, I was kind of hoping we could still have our regular Friday afternoon happy hour right now.  I’ve been thinking about you all day, Little Prince, and when I started my workout my juices were already boiling – but now they’re just screaming for release.”

“Are they now, Gentle Giant?  Well, let’s see if I can help you with your little . . . I mean your very big dilemma.”

By this point the Professor knew me as if I was merely an extension of himself.  We connected perfectly on so many levels; he knew how to get me off in seconds.   He typically liked to prolong my agony and keep me edging for as long as possible, but tonight he thought it would be best to thank me in advance for all the fun I was going to cause at the dinner party.  We called our little gathering in the gym on Friday afternoons our ‘happy hour’ because we both ended our time together with huge eruptions of pleasure.  After a few minutes of rest, we’d then continue on with our chores – the Professor moving to the kitchen to prepare some scrumptious meal and I would continue to build up my muscles just for him.  Tonight, however, we had the excitement of the dinner party to fuel us on even more.  There needed to be showers, the picking out of the appropriate outfit, and some pre-party cocktails prior to our departure – so this encouraged my Little Prince to be a lot more direct in his approach to the lovely ending of happy hour.  He had become a master at getting my rocks off.  The Professor unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide off his body –onto the floor.  He then pulled his small frame up on top of my huge chest – still swollen from the workout.  There was enough sweat on my body to increase the pleasure of him sliding across all of my hard bulges.  He did it slowly – both to please me, but also to feel every muscle he could.  I could clearly feel his hard-on against my abs – even through the material of his pants.  He brought his face to mine and I was totally helpless when I realized what he was going to do.  He had decided to be very direct – to, as the say, go straight for the jugular.  Before he wrecked me he decided to add a little to the anticipation.

“I’m going to kiss the cum out of you, big man.”

When you give yourself to someone – when you truly decide that you love someone with your entire being – you become defenseless to his powers.  He can hurt you or thrill you with simple actions – a few words.  I knew, in the deepest part of my soul, that the Professor would never intentionally hurt me, but he could be relentless with his teasing – his foreplay.  I think it was because he realized it was the only power he had over me.  I was just too freaking strong for him to hurt me in any way, so he teased me, instead.  He used to say he was going to hit me with his car one day just to prove that I was stronger than the metal that was his vehicle.  The Professor knew my weakest spot – the one thing he could do to easily dominate me.  He brought those juicy luscious gorgeous lips down to mine – ever so softly.  Just to tease me until I was ready to crush boulders or lift bulldozers.  He gently rubbed them back and forth against my own – making me moan with anticipation so loudly that it echoed throughout the house.  The hurricane force that was building in my crotch was going to make this one of the happiest afternoon happy hours ever.  The small man pulled out all the stops and tortured me even more.

“Want me to kiss you, my big super man?”

“Oh hell yes!!!”

He lightly bit my lower lip with his teeth – making his plump lips press into me a little more.  I was going out of my mind with thoughts about my upcoming release and the incredible moment when his lips would fully smash into mine.  The Professor was a world-class kisser.  He knew how to work his lips in a way that would make me quiver – the huge strong stud reduced to a begging child.  At moments like this I wanted his kiss more than anything in the world.  I would have stopped armies, stampeding elephants, or rockets just to feel his lips fully on mine.  This is when he became master and I was completely at his service.  He looked into my eyes with what seemed like all the power of the universe and whispered.

“Boom”

With that simple signal, he pressed his warm, moist mouth against mine and sucked in hard at the same time.  My cock responded with what could only be described as a titanic explosion.  My ass and lower back came up off the bench with the first hard, long ejaculation – easily taking my Little Prince’s body up with it at he same time.  My ass slammed back down on the bench and then a second, third, fourth, and many other gushes thrust me back into the air.  It was like the Professor was riding a bucking stallion that needed to be tamed.  The smaller man never took his lips from mine.  He abused my mouth as I gushed – just to increase the power of my squirting.  I couldn’t think straight – all I did was register his manly lips and my crotch convulsions.  It took me a few seconds to realize the Little Prince was busting out a huge load at the same time.  Finally, my crotch stopped power thrusting and my head stopped spinning from the exertion.  The Professor was still exploring my mouth with his lips and tongue and I immediately shot hard again.  His cock, however, had beaten me to the full mast position.  It was difficult to believe, but I thought the little guy could recover from his massive orgasms a lot quicker than I could.  It took a long time for my heart to slow down, my eyes to roll back into place, and my body to relax.  He pulled his lips from mine.

“That was quite a load you offered up, my Gentle Giant.  You recovered yet?”

“I’m still a little wobbly.  It’s your damn incredible kisses.  They wreck me every time.  It’s the only moment I actually feel weak.”

“I like that.  It’s the only time I feel somewhat powerful around you.  Shall we shower?”

My only response was raising my body off the bench and standing – easily taking his body up with mine.  I held him against my side with one arm as I walked to the master bathroom – definitely feeling the large gob of sticky cum in my shorts.  I held him as I reached in and started the shower, putting my hand under the water to see if it was getting warmer.  I then started unbuckling the Professor’s pants and letting them drop to the floor.   After that, I pealed his sticky underwear from his body and down his legs – as if I were a child undressing a doll.  The guy was still rock hard – just from being carried by my massive arm.  Geez, he was turning into a Class-A muscle whore and I loved it.  He pushed my shorts down, clearly pleased that I wasn’t wearing underwear and then used his foot to get them even lower.  I stepped out of them as he pushed off his socks.  Once we were both nude I stepped into the large double-headed shower.  I grabbed him at the waist and held under the water so he could scrub himself with soap as his feet dangled a few feet off the floor – something he loved.  After we had rinsed him off, I moved around so I was under the water and he lathered up as much of my big body as he could.  I then spun his body around so he was upside down – one of my favorite things to do – so he could scrub my cock, balls, and legs.  I couldn’t leave him like that for too long – all the blood drained to his head and he became a little dizzy, but he had learned to finish the cleaning pretty quickly.  Once we had rinsed my big body off, I held him at the handles so he could turn off the water.  I stepped out of the shower and for the next five minutes we both got hard as we toweled off each other’s body.  The Professor stopped and had both of us turn toward the big mirror.

“Look at that, you could put four of me together and I’d still not be as big as you.  That’s so amazing.  The size difference turns me on so much.”

“I think you already know what it does to me.”

I smiled at his reflection, but then I went back to staring at what he had commented on.  All my life I’d been huge.  Teachers had to look up at me starting almost as far back as elementary school.  When I was thirteen my hand could engulf those of any adult – and now they were even bigger.  I out lifted every guy at my school – as well as every coach.  Small doorways were a pain.  Small seats drove me crazy.  Everything I held seemed so small.  But here, standing next to the Professor and looking at our reflection in the mirror was when I felt the biggest . . . the strongest.  The man could almost walk under my humongous protruding pecs without even ducking.  My body made him look like some little kid who had been given a grown man’s face.  Next to my arms his looked like those of a stick figure you used to draw in first grade.  If I moved in front of him, his view of the mirror would disappear and his body wouldn’t appear at all in the reflection.   I saw how the Professor was incredibly handsome – and could turn an eye in any room he walked into, but next to me he looked so small – so delicate.  I had never wanted my hugeness so much or my strength – as I did when I looked at us together.  I wanted to throw my body into a most muscular pose just to see all of my bulges pop out so freakishly huge next to his – to show off for him, but it was something more, too.  I wanted to be a giant – to be really big – so he didn’t have to be.  I wanted him to be so happy being the little guy – just because he knew he was loved by someone as big as me.  I wanted him to see himself as I did – just as I wanted to see myself as he did.  I loved how I towered over him because I knew he loved it, as well.  The Professor sensed what I was feeling.  It helped us both feel the power of the moment even more, my Little Prince moved over in front of me – just to emphasize the difference to the max.

“Oh hell yes.”

I couldn’t help myself and said the first thing that came to mind.  This particular view was always just too much for me - and the Professor knew it.  I believed he also loved it just as much.  My chest was so much wider than his broad shoulders.  My own shoulders were higher than his head.  I ballooned out beyond him like a tree might dwarf a sunflower.  I swear it looked like he was David Banner and I was what he looked like after he turned into the Hulk.  It dawned on me that this idea might be great for Halloween.  One of my pecs, alone, made his head seem so tiny – and then to be surrounded by both of them only made him look even smaller.   When you compared our bodies, it didn’t seem possible that I was only nineteen.  My arms bulged out wider than my shoulders – they were just so thick.  Comparatively, the Professor’s arms looked miniscule – like the thin arms of a skeleton.  I moved up behind the smaller man – so his head was between my mammoth pecs – hard muscle on either side of him.  He smiled and let out an appreciative moan.  I tensed my big slabs of meat so it compressed his head – both of us staring at how my pecs could almost engulf him up to his ears.  He looked into my reflection and spoke softly.

“Let’s flex our guns.”

My Little Prince brought his arms up and his small knotty biceps poked upward when he flexed.  My boyfriend’s arms were definitely what people would have called fit and normal.  We both looked at his well-defined athletic peaks and smiled in appreciation.  The Professor was in no way ashamed of his physique.  On the contrary, he was proud of what years of swimming and bicycling had done for his age-appropriate appearance.  He knew he was hot.  However, he also knew my body was something beyond normal – almost beyond comprehension.  I slowly brought my humongous arms up into a double biceps pose – the things high above his own since I towered a good foot and more above him.  The small man’s enthralled face made me even prouder of my arms than I already was.  I flexed hard – really hard – wanting the Professor to be very pleased.  His huge smile, the slow intake of air, and the steady whistle he emitted told me he was.  When triceps hang down like the giant parts of icebergs hidden under water and biceps shoot skyward like mammoth mountains it’s hard not to notice.  There was really no way to compare our arms.  It was like comparing a Hummer to a kid’s toy matchbox car.  I was pretty sure all the muscle in his body didn’t equal that of what existed in my arms.  We stared at my bulges towering over his head, ballooning into something a hundred times thicker than his arms, and clearly possessing something that was equivalent to fifty times the strength.  This is when I truly felt massive – when the comparison to another man was so up close and more obvious.  I wanted the Professor to know how he affected me.

“You make me feel invincible.”

“You certainly look it.  Those aren’t arms – they’re ocean liners.  I could hang a hammock for myself under either one of those.  And you’d easily hold me in the air all day.”

“If that’s what you wanted.”

“You’re power fills this entire room . . . not to mention your size.”

“I want to be huge so it makes you happy.”

“You have no idea how happy I already am.”

“I’d say that thing sticking up between your legs gives me a pretty good idea.”

“We should compare those muscles, too.”

I saw the glint in the Professor’s eyes as he returned to the side of me.  We looked into the mirror, this time even a little more intently.  His cock was truly beautiful and it stuck up beyond his navel and was what most people would call big.  Mine, however, rose upward until it nudged the bottom of my humongous bulging pecs.  The difference was astounding.

“That thing shooting up from your crotch looks as big as a bar stool.”

“”Well, I do hope you’re planning on sitting on it a little later on.”

“You know I am.”     

We stood there, silent, taking in the tremendous difference in our tools.  Mine was thicker than the Professor’s forearm.  He brought his arm over beside my raging hard-on as if to give proof to what I was thinking.  My huge rod made his wrist look weak.  Within the context of my monstrous body, the size of my cock looked appropriate.  It was only when you put it next to something else – a two liter bottle of soda, a baseball bat, or another man’s arm – that its enormity became blazingly apparent.  My Little Prince loved to stare at my mammoth meat and fondle it lovingly, amazed that he could not wrap his hand around its thickness.  The almost unfathomable length pleased the older man in a totally different way, though.  He had become very adept at accepting all of my battering ram into his body.  He said it brought him more joy than I could ever imagine.  I was in awe of his ability to open himself to so much muscled invasion.

“I think that humongous thing might be your hardest muscle.”

“It is when you’re around, Little Prince.”

“Look how the young college boy’s cock dwarfs the older man’s piece.  It’s like you’re the daddy and I’m the toddler noticing the size difference for the first time.  It’s impossible for you to hide that thing.”

“Yeah, that’s always been one of the burdens of being huge.  My dad noticed how big I was getting down there when I was pretty young and he warned me about what kind of troubles might arise from being so well endowed.  He actually warned me that it would frighten some people.”

“It doesn’t frighten me . . . it only turns me on.”

The Professor brought his body closer to mine, so our hard-as-hell schlongs would be closer together.  Mine was bulging with thick veins and you could see it pulsing from how excited I was.  His meat was gorgeous – long, hard, and curved, like a sword.  I licked my lips in appreciation of what had filled my mouth on numerous occasions with the sweet juice of my Little Prince.  I also held my breath, always blown away by how my cock looked like a giant redwood tree growing beside his little weed.   The Professor reached over and stroked my loaded missile teasingly a few times.   I wrapped my own huge hand around his cock and we both loved how my thumb overlapped my fingers because my palm was so big. 

“We really should be getting ready for the party.”

“I’d rather ignite the party that’s churning something fierce in my balls, Gentle Giant.”

“I swear, I’m the giant man, but your insatiable need for orgasm puts me to shame.  Your body is never fully emptied, is it?”

“Not while you’re around.  Seeing your muscled body causes me to have eternal springs of my manhood constantly gurgling within me.  Your bulges aren’t going anywhere so how could I ever be empty?”

I wrapped my big arm around his neck – both of us looking at the reflection and loving how my biceps made his head look so tiny.   I pulled him into me, so his face came in contact with my colossal right pec.  I wanted to thank him and I knew a mouthful of my hard nipple would please him tremendously.  His lips parted and my thick nub popped into his warm, wet mouth.  My entire frame shivered as he began to suck.  Having the Professor doing anything remotely sexual to me would never get old.  It was like the first time – every time.  I was lost in my adoration of the man – I was a slave to my desire.  His lips, tongue, and warm mouth thrilled me in a way that could not be described – could not be replicated by anyone else.  This was my Little Prince sucking on my massive chest and that made everything right in the world.  As he went to town on my jutting cork-sized lump of meat, I stared at our reflection in the mirror.  Everything I needed in the world was in that one picture – my man and my big body, which pleased him.  I raised my arm into a strong biceps flex – instinctively, for him.  He was too busy chowing down on my nip to notice, but I knew he would want me to show off.  He sensed what I was doing without even looking.  A small hand went into the air and found my hard gigantic peak – both of us knowing it was too big for him to miss.  His lips left my nipple briefly.

“Tense it harder, boy.”

I had never met a man bigger than me.  I had been so huge all of my life that I simply felt my size was normal – that everything in the world was supposed to be little.  I could also have easily crushed the small man beside me.  I towered over him the way a skyscraper might dwarf a one-room shack.  I could lift the back of his car off the ground with no effort at all.  Hell, I could lift him into the air easily with just one hand.  All of this, however, meant nothing when the Professor called me ‘boy.’    We had stumbled on this fact accidentally one evening during sex.  Our foreplay had consisted of me lifting weights while he massaged my body and power-sucked my cock.  I stood there with a loaded bar curled up to my chin while he pumped my cock with his hand.  Both of us could sense how close I was to spewing, so the Professor increased the motion of his hand and then – for the first time – bellowed out an order, saying ‘Cum for me boy!’  I don’t think he planned on calling me that; it just came out in the lust-filled moment.  Neither of us, however, could have imagined how my body would react.  My cock shot straight out from my body like a cannon.  My crotch thrust forward with enough force it made my kneeling Little Prince fall backwards.  I nearly dropped the weighted bar I held because the blast that fired out of my cock was like some kind of super torpedo jetting across the room.  I showered the Professor with so much cum it looked as if he had been slimed like one of the guests on that old children’s show.  My body ejaculated for what seemed like an eternity.  I finally stopped spewing, placed the barbell I had desperately held onto down on the ground, and then fell onto a nearby bench.  My chest was still heaving from the release.

“What the hell was that?”

“I don’t know, Little Prince.  You called me ‘boy’ and I lost control.”

We stared at each other – deciding, without using any words, that there was no need to analyze what had just happened.  It would merely become useful information for our developing relationship.  From that day forward, the Professor chose to save his new weapon for special moments.  If I was holding him in a tight bear hug he might whisper ‘tighter, boy’ just to get me to lose control and squeeze harder without even planning to.  Or if I chose to not shave for a couple of days and my testosterone laden body had pushed out heavy fur on my face, while we were kissing he’d say something like ‘beard burn me, boy’ and I’d end up kissing him so hard that he’d have a reddened face for days.  Or, if we were in bed and I wasn’t already fully hard – because I was usually asleep, he’d put his mouth next to my ear and whisper, “get hard, boy,” and my body would immediately respond by my rod shooting to full attention.  No matter what the time, how tired I was, or how many times I had already gotten off.  There was just something about the little man – who had a body smaller than one of my arms – calling me ‘boy’ that got me harder than ever and quicker than ever.  I wanted to be his muscle boy more than anything in the world.  I wanted to please him as much as I wanted air.  To have him give me an order . . . a command was such an unbelievable turn-on that I fell in love with the man on an entirely deeper level.  My selflessness – when it came to my Little Prince – became even more pronounced, much more of an automatic response.  I found myself craving moments where he might tell me to do something.  I wanted to do his bidding all the time.  The Professor, however, wanted us to be equals and only saved his daddy-like orders for when we were sexually turned on.  And that was why he told his ‘boy’ to flex his arm harder.

“Oh hell, yes sir.”

My peak shot up higher, the massive arm bulged thicker, and I moaned loudly as I tensed my arm with all my strength.  I couldn’t feel the Professor’s hand exploring my biceps – the thing was too hard to register his small delicate hand.  I was tensing with every ounce of might I could muster – and the rock that was my arm clearly made the Professor happy.  He doubled his efforts on my nipple, which only sent me closer to the edge even more.  My Little Prince, however, knew of untapped powers within me.  He could be so relentless when it came to my strength.

“Harder, boy!”

My body was no longer my own.  It simply responded to the Professor’s request like a racecar answers to a floored gas pedal.  I was pretty sure I was already flexing my arm to its fullest potential, but the Professor knew better.  His awareness of what my body was capable of was almost eerie.  He was always the one that could get me to blast beyond my goal weight in lifting or add another half inch to some muscle on my body.  I had grown bigger and become stronger in the short time I had lived with him more than I had in the last five years.  I called him the muscle whisperer because my body always obeyed him – even when I seriously doubted what he was suggesting.  I watched in the mirror as my peak swelled higher and thicker as my clenched knuckles turned whiter from the pressure I was exerting.  Even my chest had gotten too hard for the Professor to comfortably suck on any pec meat.  He chose to simply tease my aching nub with his teeth as he gazed upward at my obedient enormous biceps.  His little hand slapped against the hard mound of muscle loudly and I could tell it stung his palm a lot.  I, of course, felt nothing. 

“Release.”

I exhaled and let my arm drop immediately.  I hadn’t realized how much energy I had been exerting.  A light sheen of sweat covered my upper body.   I shook out my arm – since it felt like it had just finished curling a house.  I looked down at the smiling Professor.  He stared at me in a way that made my heart swell bigger than my arm.   The man constantly exuded nothing but love.  It was like his aura was the most calming and empowering thing I had ever encountered.  Surely, gazing into his eyes was like being rewarded with a glimpse of heaven.  I put my big hands around his upper arms and shoulders - always marveling how my palms covered so much of him - squeezed, and then lifted.  He came off the floor as if all gravity had just disappeared.  I smiled as I thought about the earth’s pull not being strong enough to match my power.  I brought the small man up so our faces were inches apart.

“My body would do anything you asked.”

“I know.   And all I want to do is get your body bigger and stronger.”

I brought my face into his and kissed him as I growled in appreciation.  His mouth responded to my advancement with a strategic attack – making me curl my toes against the floor and my hands to tighten around his arms.  The man’s kiss could make it seem the world had stopped spinning.  I became light headed anytime his lips latched on to mine, because I knew the passion he would cause would be like a tidal wave hitting the beach.  His kisses were my kryptonite.  They could make me feel so weak I sometimes had to look down to make sure I was still huge.  My rock hard cock was now twitching against my abs and his lower body.  I held him in the air without any trouble – easily forgetting that he was a grown man.  My strength was just something I took for granted.  The Professor, however, liked to remind me that I was not invincible.  At least, when it came to him.  He had a surprise I couldn’t see coming.  He pulled his face slightly away from mine and as he spoke our lips bushed against each other.

“Let me feel you spew, boy.”

You couldn’t really call him evil since he did it to give me pleasure.  However, he fully understood what using a simple word – a three-letter word – could do to my body.  Suddenly, a volley of cum shot up and smacked both of us under our chin.  The next rope of thickness shot up beyond our heads and rained down on us.  I shook so much I was a little worried about dropping the Professor.   My body spewed for the man as if I had been building an orgasm since birth.  As I came I wondered if it would always be like this between us – such powerful explosions that it felt like the earth was moving.  A river of my dense man-milk oozed down my cobbled abs and all over his body.   We continued to kiss until my balls had forced out every little drop.  Instead of being spent, however, I felt energized and frisky.  I pulled his body away from mine – remembering I still held him in the air. 

“Now we have to shower, again.  You are an evil man, Professor.”

“And you, my big friend, are the hot muscled superhero stud that could convince this villain to change his ways.”

“Why would I want to do that when your evilness clearly gives me so much pleasure?  I’m all sticky with joy because of you.  I love the idea of being your superhero, though.  You should give me a superhero name.”

“You mean besides ‘Gentle Giant?’”

“Yes.  That’s my pet name.  I need a superhero name for when I’m showing off for you.”

“That’s easy.  I’d call you Muscle Boy.”

Again, the master knew what he was doing.  It was almost as if he had steered the conversation to this point on purpose, but that wasn’t possible.  He hadn’t known what I would say.  His super hero name, however, was such a turn on – so appropriate for what I wanted to be – I actually spurted some more juice in lustful response.  Again, my entire frame shook and this made the Professor laugh.

“You gotta warn me before you say such things, Professor.”

“And where would the fun be in that?”

As my response, I released my grip on his shoulders and let him drop back on the floor.  He had not expected that and he rocked back and forth a little – as if he might fall.  He reached out and braced his hands against my still-sticky rock-hard abs.  My body immediately tensed to give him pleasure.  He moaned a little in appreciation.  He then pushed harder – and then harder, still – to see if his hands could do anything to me.  Not only did my body not move – my abs pressed his hands back towards him when I tensed them more. 

“You’re like a living, breathing, muscle covered fortress.  I still don’t know how the universe could pack so much power in one human being.  See, I punch you – and hard – and you feel nothing.”

As he spoke, his hands followed the narrative.  I looked down at his fists smacking into my stomach – the sound of the punches registering, as well as the yelps of pain as the Professor’s fists met something so unyielding – and loved, loved, loved how I felt what only seemed like a slight thump of a finger.   I was getting turned on again, because my Little Prince loved my obvious power so much.  He punched numerous times – staring at my speed bump like abs the entire time.   He then started rubbing his hands all over them – appreciating the hardness, as well as the incredible muscled definition.  I had never been more proud of my hard muscled college-boy body. 

“Just imagine, Professor, what I’m going to look like in ten year’s time.”

“I can’t.  You’re so perfect now, I find I hard to think about you being bigger or stronger.  It just doesn’t seem possible.  I press against your abs and it feels like I’m pushing against a mountain.  Sometimes, when you’re asleep, I climb on top of you and it feels like I’m resting on some warm boulder.   Even when you’re asleep – completely relaxed – you’re the hardest thing I’ve ever felt.  I can beat off just from thinking about how hard your muscles feel every time I touch them.”

“Hey, you better not be beating off without me there to watch!”

“Are you kidding?  I can’t go two hours without needing release.  That’s what you’ve done to me.  You’ve made me like a kid that’s just had his first orgasm.  I will start thinking about you – your size, your strength, a particular muscle, something you’ve done that I used to think wasn’t possible – and I immediately need release.  I have gone through about four boxes of Kleenex in my office just this week alone!”

“Oh hell yeah!  The thought of you whipping out that gorgeous cock of yours in your office and yanking out a big load makes me want to bust out another massive wad!”

“Hold on there, tiger, we really should start getting ready for the dinner party.  A lot of fun and games awaits us there!  It’s time the world met my Muscle Boy.”

“You can’t call me that and ask me to not spew.  It’s one or the other, Professor.”

“Fair enough, my Gentle Giant.  Let’s shower, again, and get ready.” 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...