Dylan, Chapter 5: Dylan Meets Mr. Jacobs

musclehintz

Dylan meets Mr. Jacobs

“Hello, ma’am,” Kyle smiled at the well-dressed, well-endowed brunette, “Is Mr. Jacobs available right now?”

The woman nodded her head, but she wasn’t looking at Kyle. She was checking out the huge hot musclegod standing next to him. The boy winked, flashing a knee-weakening grin. A deep hunger rose within her.

“Yes he is, sir. I assume you are Mr. Tadeo and Mr. Parks?”

“Yep, that’s us,” Dylan replied, his deep voice resonating off the walls. 

‘Even his voice is amazing!’ the woman noted. She stood up, telling them, “I’ll just go tell Mr. Jacobs that you’re here! Feel free to grab a chair, gentlemen,” before slipping out of the room.

The two sat down and examined the décor. The walls were clad with life-sized full-body posters of muscular men of different ages, sizes, and ethnicities. On each photo was the trademark “BIG n’ BUFF” logo, along with the signature of Lucas Grey, the famous photographer known for his high quality and his high prices. It was obvious that the company had interviewed dozens of well-build in hopes of finding the perfect candidate. Kyle had recognized quite of few of these guys, being part of the industry himself, and he was surprised to see that BIG n’ BUFF had interviewed so many well-known models. Most of these men were top-notch studs whom advertising companies paid big bucks for, and no athletics company in their right mind would deny the opportunity to use these alpha males as their mascots. So why hadn’t BIG n’ BUFF picked any of those men yet? Just what were they looking for?

Kyle glanced over at Dylan. The phenomenal teen was reclined in his chair, his arms behind his head while his legs stretched out far in front of him. His enormous frame took up a huge amount of space, and even with his muscles relaxed, their size and definition were more impressive than even the most powerful bodybuilders on the wall. The hunky muscleboy was wearing a black t-shirt and pair of old, worn-out blue jeans with a brown belt to keep his pants from sliding down his narrow waist. The photographer looked up at the teen’s face, and saw a calm, manly grin so courageous, so confident that it would have looked conceited on anybody else. On Dylan, that cocky smirk looked natural. The kid was a natural alpha male, there was no denying that.

“I know that guy,” the boy said. Kyle looked at the poster Dylan was gesturing to. It was a blonde man with wavy hair and bright blue eyes. He was muscular and attractive, a handsome smile on his face. Kyle recognized him.

“Forrest Harvey? That guy’s pretty well known. He was a big sensation a few years ago.”

Dylan nodded. “He used to go to a local gym back when I was 14 years old. I was pretty scrawny, and I weighed just about a dozen pounds over a hundred. He was so much bigger than me, it drove me crazy. He inspired me. I had just begun to work out, and I wanted to be just like him.”

Kyle looked back at Harvey. He was a big guy, a professional bodybuilder who rocked the health and fitness world with his ripped musculature and his beautiful smile. But there was no way he was bigger than Dylan. The teen musclegod would absolutely dwarf Harvey if they met today. And while Harvey’s All-American good looks blessed him with the love and adoration of millions of women, Dylan’s overwhelming masculinity brought even the straightest of men to their knees. It was hard to believe that, only three years ago, Dylan was less than half of Harvey’s size. The boy must have crazy genetics, to grow so massive in such little time…

The photographer’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of an opening door. The brunette was back. “Mr. Tadeo? Mr. Jacobs is ready to see you.” 

---

Mr. Jacobs was a busy man. He didn’t like to waste time speaking to people who didn’t intrigue him. But he had seen Dylan’s photos. And Dylan really, really intrigued him.

“Dylan! Welcome. I am so glad that you could come today.”

The musclebound teenager was greeted by a tall, wide bald man dressed in a suit. He had obviously played sports in high school and college, Dylan could tell, though he had put on some weight since then. The two shook hands, and were seated.

“Thank you very much, sir. Mr. Jacobs, correct?”

Mr. Jacobs shook his head. “No, just call me Thomas. I don’t like formalities.” The older man laughed. “Let’s cut to the chase, my boy. I’ve seen your photos. You’re an amazing specimen… charming smile, stunning dark eyes, impeccable skin, enormous muscles, magnetic confidence…”

Dylan grinned, revealing his flawless white teeth that seemed to sparkle in the light. “That’s a good thing, right?”

The older man hesitated. “I don’t mean to sound rude, Dylan, but… you’re simply too amazing. It shouldn’t be possible anyone so good-looking and so muscular exists. Especially someone who’s only eighteen and hasn’t even graduated high school yet. I need proof.”

If Mr. Jacobs was expecting the young muscleboy to be timid, he would be disappointed. 

Dylan pulled his shirt off, revealing a set of eight huge, hard abs and two massive pecs that bounced freely up and down before Dylan tensed them into liquid steel. The fabric couldn’t survive the journey over those epic lats, however, and the shirt tore in half before Dylan could pull it completely off. “Oops, guess I can’t wear that one anymore,” the adolescent chuckled. Then he stood up and unbuckled his belt. The blue jeans, loose against the musclegod’s narrow waist, slid down but got stuck on his colossal quads. “Damn, I’m too big for my jeans too.” Dylan flexed, and his powerful thighs slowly, seductively RIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPED through the denim, leaving only tatters behind. All that was left on the superhuman stud’s body were a pair of stylish sneakers and tight black briefs that emphasized the boy’s hefty package. 

“So, Thomas… is this proof enough?” The boy smirked.

Mr. Jacobs’s jaw dropped. The photographs were legit. Those pecs, those arms, those abs, those legs… they were all real! And that cock! Holy shit! How big was that thing!?! How the hell does a human phallus get that fucking huge!?! Holy shit!

It was too much for the older man, far too much. Before he even realized what was happening, Mr. Jacobs's penis burgeoned to full erection and shot a sticky load of manjam into his pants. He quietly cursed and moved a folder onto his lap. Fortunately, the sexy muscleteen didn’t seem to have noticed.

“I’m sorry for doubting you,” Mr. Jacobs said, “You are obviously a very, very powerful young man. If I questioned your authenticity before, it’s only because I wanted to confirm that your size was real. But it’s obvious that it is.” The man briefly diverted his eyes to glance at the boy’s biceps, impossibly huge spheres of shirt-ripping muscle.

“When you walked in, you probably saw the full-body posters of various models we have worked with. They’re all well-known, all successful and great. But none of them really captured the image I wanted for my company. BIG n’ BUFF is about both strength and beauty, power and sexuality. We want our customers to become powerful, self-confident, and attractive. We need to be represented by someone who sends this message to everyone, regardless of whether they’re male or female, straight or gay, old or young, bodybuilder or nerd. Nobody has that universal appeal we were looking for, that natural charm and animal magnetism that attracts everyone… except for you. You’re simply perfect; your body is not only beautiful, but also extraordinarily strong. You are proof that raw muscular power and aesthetic perfection can co-exist. Your smile is youthful, heavenly, yet your muscles look like they’ve been going through workouts from hell for centuries. Not one of our marketing staff could find a single flaw anywhere in your images because you were simply too handsome, and even better is that you are one hundred percent authentic…”

Dylan nodded. He was used to this. It was part of being what coach called “alpha.” Old guys rambled a lot when confronted with Dylan’s muscles for the first time. They simply could not understand how anybody his age, anybody at all, could be so buff and young and handsome. It’s like the fact that he was simultaneously over three hundred pounds of muscle and only eighteen years old was too much for their brains to handle. 

The teen stifled the urge to yawn as Mr. Jacobs continued praising Dylan’s body. His momma’ taught him to always respect his elders, after all… Even when those elders were perving over him like a schoolgirl.

“…and when would be a good time for us to take more photos of you, Dylan?”

“I meet up with Kyle every Friday, so… I guess Friday’s cool.”

Mr. Jacobs twisted his face, as if trying to remember something. “Kyle…? Oh right, that photographer. You don’t have to worry about him. Here at BIG n’ BUFF, we have our own photographer, Lucas Grey. He’s the best in the business, trust us. Your pictures are going to look better than ever…”

The bald man stopped. Dylan was glaring at him. Huge, tall, powerhouse muscleteen with his biceps pumped and a frown directed straight at him. Uh-oh. He didn’t realize it until later that day, but Mr. Jacobs literally shit his pants right there.

“Uh… is there something wrong, Dylan?” He didn’t know his own voice could get that high. He sounded like he was on helium.

“Kyle is my photographer. I don’t care how good that other guy is. Kyle’s more than a photographer, he’s my friend, and I’m not going to work with your company unless you continue to buy your photos from him.” Dylan casually flexed his right arm, smiling evilly. “Got that, Tommy?”

Mr. Jacobs always got his way. He wasn’t a compromiser. He was the boss, and he never did anything except on his own terms. But looking at the superhuman muscleboy's bowling-ball bicep, and remembering that power he was just raving about a few seconds ago, he decided that he might make an exception this time. “Yes, sir."

The kid's smile softened. “Thanks, man… I knew you’d understand!” Dylan stood up, and turned around to walk out of the room. Just before he opened the door, he turned back, and said, “When Kyle and I come back next Friday… you can see more of this!” The stud grabbed his crotch and squeezed it. The python grew dangerously huge, reaching nearly all the way around the boy’s hip, and for a moment, it looked like Dylan’s monstrous girth might rip straight through the fabric of those sexy black briefs... But no such luck. 

“See you later, Tommy!” Dylan laughed as he walked out the door.

Mr. Jacobs canceled all his appointments for the rest of the day. When he asked for six large boxes of Kleenex, his secretary didn’t ask any questions. By the end of the day his office was a sticky mess and his dick was screaming in pain. Yet no matter how many times he came, Mr Jacobs couldn’t stop himself from cumming whenever he thought of Dylan's mind-blowingly sexy face and mouthwateringly delicious cock…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

:) Another great chapter of Dylan, I liked this more because Dylan showed that he could control men in power, that even if Mr. Jacobs may be the most powerful man in his company, he still answers to Dylan, because Dylan holds all the bargaining chips in the relationship. His body, face, and attitude makes him absolutely superior, and that means he gets what he wants, when he wants. I loved the ending, Mr. Jacobs couldn't stop cumming from being close to Dylan, from seeing how perfect Dylan was in front of his very own eyes, his dick was in pain, screaming from who knows how many times he came, but he couldn't stop himself, simply because Dylan was too much for him. I'm guessing he's not the first, and won't be the last that Dylan has done that to. It will be very interesting ot see what happens in part 6, no matter what happens, I'm sure I'm going to like what I read!

• Upvote 1

Part 6 is turning out to be quite a long chapter, significantly longer than I originally planned, but trust me, it is GOOD.

When I have enough of it ddone I might post a sneak peek with a few paragraphs from the next chapter ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. It's been a while since I last posted a story, so I just wanted to keep you guys updated if you're wondering where I've been. I wrote a large chunk of chapter 6 but it's an absolute giant so far and I think I'm probably going to be splitting it up into two chapters at this rate.

I've also taken a slight break from the Dylan stories to write another story that's been on my head for a while. It's a very unique idea that I don't think has been done before, and involves adapting a Romeo-and-Juliet-type romance into a muscle story that incorporates some darker themes. It's probably going to be a very long one-off, and if I ever finish it then I will post it to the forum .

I don't know how much time I'm going to write in the near future (I have a very, very busy Summer planned!) but I'll be sure to post stories as my schedule permits. :)

• Upvote 1