Muscle Worshippers: Chapter 9 of 14

LJackson

Edited to add: THE STORY SO FAR - Stephan is a police officer with a very well-endowed boyfriend, Tom. Unfortunately, Stephan has an addiction to sex which leads to him losing his job - and then taking a break from Tom. While staying with his parents in a quiet corner of London, Stephan observes something exciting: an alpha muscle Beast humiliating a fluffy, gentle, weak young beta called Olly. Now, the Beast is helping Olly grow - and it's happening at an impossible rate. Where will it end? Does Olly need saving from himself? Is Stephan the right man to do it?

Chapter 8 is here.

Stephan

Wednesday October 1st

Well, I'm absolutely spent. It's been one fucking thing after another today.

It started at 5 a.m. when my phone buzzed on my bedside table. I was asleep, right in the middle of a beautiful dream about hot librarians who leant themselves to customers out along with the books, so I woke up with a big hard-on tenting my boxers. It turned out it wasn't about to go to waste.

The text was from Tom. It's the first one in ages, certainly the first that wasn't about me coming round to pick up my stuff. It read, Thinking of you got my dick hard. Thought you should know x

You woke me, I texted back.

Been sat up in bed wondering what to do with it, he replied. Thought you'd have a suggestion

I could have gently reminded him that when we separated we said we wouldn't do this, or anything like this, that we had to let the fire burn down again. I wouldn't have had to say even that: I could have shot back something simple and gently dissuading. I mean, come on, I only stopped seeing him a month ago! I could have rolled over there and then and gone back to sleep with a clean conscience and, admittedly, a disappointed penis.

But all of that would require me to be a different man than the one I am.

Need to know more first, I told him.

The next text obviously took a little while to write. In my pyjamas, cotton, red stripes, starchy, you know. Rough on my skin. Waistband under my balls. Dick standing straight up. Very hard.

I remembered that dick so well, with its elegant up curve and big round dome of a head.

Have you applied lube? I asked.

Don't have any, he said. Then: I think... Wait.  Then: OK. Where?

Just your hand for now, I said. The one not texting.

He replied: Tricky procedure — but not for a GP :-)

I wonder if this was something in the way of an audition. He was always showing off at how adept he was with handling stuff: dildos, vacuum pumps, drugs, not to mention the human body, which he claimed to know inside and out. I lay there, waiting, giving my shaft a tantalising tickle, thinking of Tom's tennis-trained, trim little physique, the way he barely came up to my shoulder, the way his fat cock looked so outsized on him, like a coffee pot spout. I thought about the things we sometimes got up to in his office when the door was locked. The tickle on my shaft irresistibly became a tug.

Then my phone buzzed again. So I've got a palmful of KY

Get that hand nice and slick. Then stick your thumb in your belly button

If you say so

I pictured the cute little guy doing as instructed, his brown eyes sleepy, his girthy dick pressing on his waistband. I had such a clear image of him I could almost smell the Jean Paul Gaultier on his neck, and the KY on his hand.

Wrap your hand around your cock — if you can manage that

Only just

Yeah, I know baby

Nearly broke your jaw on this didn't you? x

Don't talk like I'm not experienced

Oh, you succeeded where others gave up...

I permitted myself a flashback to the first night Tom got his dick out. It was after dinner at his flat in Highgate, an almost formal occasion, like the unveiling of the Albert Memorial, only slightly wider. We'd both had a lot of wine and everything felt like it was happening in technicolour with violins playing. We were kissing on his sofa, and then I was unbuttoning his cotton, collarless shirt, and he was unbuttoning my starchy, uniform shirt. He came up to my chest, so was licking and biting my nipples, and we were kneading each other's dicks in each other's trousers; then I unbuttoned his trousers, carried on kissing him while I slowly wanked his fat prick and all the while, I was thinking, 'Holy fuck, I am onto something big here.'

Fucking my fist. Is that what you planned?

Yeah. Feel good?

There was a pause. I pictured him in his big white bedroom giving a few more testing thrusts before replying. Oh fuck yeah. I never tried this before

Suddenly he sounded so innocent, and I felt sexually precocious, and I thought of my Librarian. I've reread the pages I've written about him, and I keep coming back to that thought when I first saw him, the cute, middle class, blue-eyed lad: What is it in me that wants to take that innocence and ruin it?

Even as he puts on real muscle. Especially as he puts on that muscle. He thinks he's becoming a man, but he's still soft shell. He's never been fucked. I wonder if he's ever actually fucked, really, losing himself in it? Has he ever even wanked himself like this? With the dedication all on his cock, and his imagination on fire, and then -

I could give him seminars. He'd thank me for it. There's all sorts of things a young man like that ought to know about giving pleasure — and receiving it.

I thought, Why can't he text me at 5 a.m. wanting ideas on what to do with his dick? When the next message came through, I let myself imagine for a second it was Olly sending it, in the middle of the night. The message was perfectly appropriate. It would feel better if it was your arse I was fucking

Spontaneously the thought made me blob out a little pre-cum.

I'm dripping at the thought, I said. I bet you fuck hard

Oh yes. Think you could take me? I could just picture the librarian saying this with his new, gym-worn cockiness.

If I can't, I want to know. I began to wank my dick a little harder, smearing precum over the head and down the shaft. The bedsprings creaked, louder than I intended, as I beat my meat. Next to me, a sleepy Turkish chef began to surface. I want you to wreck me if necessary, I texted as quick as I could, before lying still, playing the innocent.

'Hey, man,' Hakan slurred, reaching out to fondle my thigh. He found my dick hard and my hand around it, and laughed. 'Hold it,' he murmured. 'I can step in here...'

I palmed my phone (benefit of big hands it turns out) and hid it in the folds of the duvet. I let go of my dick and allowed Hakan to grab hold of it, grasping it firmly, wanking it quicker than I'd been doing it, his fist grinding down toward my balls in a way I never think to do, lightly knocking on them and making my hard-on stand out even harder and straighter in his hand. It was the businesslike wank of a friend, so different from the dreamish wank I'd give myself, potentially for hours.

My phone buzzed secretly in my palm. Hakan, oblivious, kept up the pace. I looked across at him. His eyes were closed, his long lashes on his cheekbones like shadows, and small smile on his face. 'How's that?'

'Oh yeah, you're getting me close. You know, you don't have to...'

'I want to hear you cum, my friend.' He licked his lips. 'I like that sound you make.'

'Oh, yeah,' I grunted, as his relentless wank took my dick into second gear. 'You're gonna hear it.'

'Okay,' he whispered, 'Now I wanna taste it. I like the taste even better.'

'Yes, taste it,' I said, excited and awake suddenly. Did I dare? I couldn't resist.  He opened his eyes long enough to peck me on the lips, then slid down under the duvet and took my cockhead in his sleep-warm mouth. I felt the suck as he released it, took it again, a little deeper, and released it, slowly working his way, inch by inch, to taking the whole thing.

With him occupied, I took the opportunity to look at the latest text. I don't wanna destroy you — you deserve something gentler

I rolled my eyes. I could just hear Olly telling me that. Stop being so fucking polite

You want it to be nasty?

Hakan was halfway to taking all my cock. He slowed down, his lips gliding on a layer of spit, slowly caressing my shaft. When he reached my cockhead his mouth corkscrewed back and forth, slower and slower, making me pulse harder and hotter than ever inside his lips.

I just want you to take out all you need upon me, I told him.

I could see the Librarian receiving my text. Thinking for the first time about being selfish, about how he would do it and why. Thinking about what he really needed.

In that case I don't want to fuck your arse, read the reply, and my heart skipped a beat. The follow up came through: First I want to fuck your face.

I'm on my knees, I told him.

No. Lie down. I'll kneel astride you

My mouth is open

Take this fat cock

Hakan spat down my shaft. I felt the spit roll in beads and bubbles down my hot skin. I pictured the Librarian, his big hairy legs either side of me, and the cock I had imagined for him, stuffed into my mouth, which distorted with the size of it.

I can barely breathe, I texted.

I'm putting my fat cock down your throat deeper with each thrust

I needed that sort of power applied to my dick. I reached under the duvet, put my hand on the back of Hakan's head and held him down on my hard erection till I heard him begin to gag, then grabbed his long hair in my fist and lifted him off me, my dick still resting between his lips. I raised my hips and frotted my cockhead on his lips.

'Mm, yes,' I heard him say, and his fingers encircled the base of my cock.

I pushed him down again, till his mouth was on his knuckles. Inside hand and lips and curling tongue, I thrust my dick gently: eat, eat, eat. With the other hand, I told Olly: I'm struggling to get up

Well, I'm pinning you down

You can do it with one hand

I could almost feel my Librarian's hand on my chest, his sweaty palm effortlessly matching my stretch and keeping me on the carpet.

Yes, the phone screen read. I'm wanking my cock with the other and precum is drooling onto your lips

I imagined its splash.

You don't want to fuck me, I said.

A long pause this time. I listened to the slick noises from under the duvet, felt Hakan sucking and slowly nibbling.

I don't?

Olly would be looking at me with that dazed, don't-comprehend, don't want to be rude expression.

You just want to fuck, I explained.

Oh yes. I could see him, that gentle young man, growing so much more powerful, and his eyes slightly dazed from the lust of sex, his mouth slightly open at the surprise of being told: do what ever feels good. He continued: Jesus my balls are so heavy. It has to be tonight

My hand was shaking. It has to be now

I wasn't pushing or pulling Hakan's head any more, just caressing his scalp. He had no idea. He was licking my dick quickly now, spitting on it, getting it slippery as wet soap.

You want to fuck girls but none of them can take you

I'm much too big

Oh yeah, too strong, I told him.

So it has to be you

Hakan began to wank my slicked-up prong and alternate that with long, deep draughts of it, like filling pints from a hand-pump and then slowly downing them in one. He could feel my pocket rocket was as hard and as pumped as it gets. Countdown to lift-off had begun.

I've put that lube all over my fat cock, he said. God, was he proud of the girth of his meat. Though I'm not sure who I mean by 'he' now

Don't warn me about it, son, just do it

I spread your cheeks and got inside. No, we're not talking, said Tom/Olly. You don't need explanations You can see what I want — Daddy

I can't take this

I'm out of control now, just pumping you

Oh Jesus, I'm about to cum, I told him.

'Are you close, man?' murmured Hakan, lifting the duvet.

Oh Daddy, I came, but I'm still pumping away inside you

Keep your hand on my belly so I can't get up. You're too much for me

I'm gonna cum again. It's been too long

Too long. Too thick. Too hard. Too deep. Too strong. That young lad, using me when there were no girls about, his blonde hair over his blue eyes and heavy with sweat, his blue eyes unfocused. Geysering into me, his hard-on throbbing with release. What noise does he make when he cums?

'Don't stop,' I told Hakan, but it was more of a gasp.

I dropped the phone with a clatter. I came in an almighty fucking rush, and roared at the back of my throat. My cum splattered all over my boss's face and down my stomach.

Hakan, dripping with my spunk, laughed with delight, knelt astride my stomach, wanked his dick, watching me convulse and bite my lip and screw my eyes shut, sealing the image of the Librarian deep in some erotic sub-file of my brain. Hakan laughed as he came: splish, splash, splosh. Then he lay down beside me.

I waited for Tom's text to make the phone to buzz again, this time on the hard laminate bedroom floor. Instead I heard birdsong.

'Make me a cup of tea,' Hakan said, drawing the duvet around him. 'I need a snooze before I even think of opening up. The cafe, that is.'

After you've cum, you suddenly drop out of the sky from a wild sexual high. You land at ground level and see yourself plainly. I suddenly realised the extent of my obsession with the Librarian.

Standing alone, my dick throbbing from the pleasures of the last half hour, wanting another wank just to return to those dreams and ideas, I felt my decision-making brain hovering between two ideas. The first was, how to quit the Librarian. The second was, how to see him naked. I could feel I was back in a danger area, a fantasy world, more real than the real world.

Jesus, though, I wanted him, and he was there for the taking. What could be wrong about trying? You have to follow your heart.

I followed mine to the library.

He was pleased to see me, I could tell. And boy, was I pleased to see him.

It's only a couple of weeks since I last saw him — but fuck me, if the guy hasn't already put on even more muscle mass. And more than that. There used to be a permanently anxious, terminally sweet expression in his sparkling blue eyes. Now he's got a bushy blonde beard covering his jaw, and the expression with it is becoming imperious. He looked me pretty much straight in the eye as I walked up to the desk, and he didn't quite smile but he raised an eyebrow, as if to say, 'You again. And I know what you've come back for.'

That was when I realised — he must have grown nearly a foot to be able to match my eyeline.

'Hey bro,' he said. His voice has dropped a full octave. Is that because his neck is so much wider, his chest not only bigger, but big? He was wearing a singlet, which seemed out of place in the library, and that chest is thick with golden hair.

'Hey,' I said. 'Still visiting the gym, I see?'

'Really starting to see some gains,' he said, understatement of the century. I remembered how only two months ago he was an underweight teen whose elbows stuck out. He smiled at me. 'Wanna feel?'

I should have been embarrassed. We were in public, right at the desk of a public library for God's sake. Instead, I reached out hungrily. I tried and failed to wrap a hand around his wrist. His forearm was furry and solid, his bicep iron in my grasp.

'Goodness,' I said. 'This is beyond what I could have imagined for you.'

'It's still just the start, though, dude,' he said, putting my hand on his left tit. The thin cotton of the singlet barely separated my touch from his vast, hairy chest. I stroked it like it was a piece of expert, varnished carpentry.

'You want to get bigger, still?' I marvelled at the idea. My fingers caressed his big, hard nipple.

'Oh yeah,' he breathed, but seemingly more at the thought of growing muscle than the feel of my hand on him. 'I want to be a fucking beast.'

I swallowed. Did I dare to tweak that nipple? No, not yet.

'You already look like you could do someone some serious damage.' I was worried that sounded critical. 'If only, you know, in the sack.'

'My girlfriend...' He hesitated. 'We broke my bed, man.'

'Fuck,' I said. 'That's hot.'

'She couldn't get enough. Neither could I. My sex drive is, like...' He gasped and shrugged in inarticulacy. 'When the red mist comes down, I'm like an animal.'

'It sounds like you're really becoming a man,' I said.

'I guess. I mean, look at me, bro. I got muscle!' He laughed, then scratched his beard. 'And this thing, I guess.'

'And your sex drive.'

'Yeah, perhaps I'm less patient too. I just think about working out, getting bigger. Not everyone appreciates it when someone is single-minded — and successful.'

'I know I'm jealous,' I said. 'I never get like that when I go to the gym.'

'You don't need to be jealous,' he said, blushing. 'You could get all this if you wanted. You've got the perfect building blocks, dude,' he added, sweetly. 'You're freakishly tall and your shoulders are so broad. Amazing.'

I blushed. 'Cheers,' I said.

'Nothing gay intended, bro,' he said.

'Course not,' I said, thinking about how he'd asked me to feel his guns. 'Would you be able to work out a routine or something for me?'

'I'd need to get a decent look at you,' he said. 'Meet you here at five and I'll take you up Uranus. That's my gym.'

I was trembling. 'You think you could shape me into something like you?'

'I dunno,' he said, feeling his chest, abs, even groin, as if reminding himself what he had. 'All this has taken me by surprise, a bit.'

'But you're liking it,' I said.

'Of course,' he said. 'I'm fucking huge, man.'

'Nothing gay about it, though,' I couldn't resist saying, as I left.

We went to his gym, which is just around the corner. An old building, one of the kind you never wonder about. I always assumed it was connected with the College. He was already in his gym shorts. Christ, his thighs are just as I imagined them, concrete blocks brushed with blonde hair. And the bulge in his shorts — I don't know, can a dick grow, just from release of testosterone? He wasn't hard, but maybe he's always halfway there, if his sex drive is as high as he saying.

At the desk, I had a surprise. 'It's you,' I said. 'The guy from the park...'

He was seated behind the desk, filling out a smart suit very nicely. His neatly trimmed beard framed his thin, wolfish mouth. He looked at me as if we'd never met — and when I tried to follow Olly through the turnstile, locked it so it didn't turn.

'Hey Doctor, he's with me,' said Olly, still sounding sweet and thoughtful but with that new, deep, masculine voice.

'In what sense?' asked the Doctor.

'He's a friend,' said Olly. 'He wants to get into Uranus with me.'

The Doctor looked at me coolly. 'I bet he does.'

'Hey,' I said, drawing up to my full height (that usually does it). 'What's the deal with this place?'

'We'll need to run a background check on you before you join,' said the Doctor. 'Sorry for any inconvenience.'

'I didn't need a background check,' said Olly, threateningly. There was a sort of tiger's power in him now, as he rounded on the older man.

'Nico vouched for you,' said the Doctor. 'And you know about Nico's connections.'

I guessed Nico must be the guy we always referred to as 'the Beast'. I wonder exactly what his connections are, and why the gym is so exclusive. I suppose if it gets results like my Librarian pal, weakling to wrecking ball in a matter of weeks, there must be something special going on in there. Whatever it was, Olly seemed to be cowed by the mention of Nico. He swallowed, a gigantic Adam's apple bobbing in his wide throat, and looked me in the eye. 'Sorry, bro,' he said. 'We'll be pumping iron together before you know it. The Doctor will help. We need to get you your own set of these.' He tipped me a wink and cheerfully flexed his guns, as encouragement. I wanted to throw him on the floor right there and then and introduce my love-muscle to his fun-hole.

I noticed the Doctor gazing in adoration too. 'Good advert for Uranus,' I said.

He looked up at me and smoothed his beard. He looked hot and bothered. 'You can say that again,' he said. 'We always get our men where we want them.'

'That's funny,' I said. 'Me too.'

'Just fill out this form, then,' said the Doctor.

'See you soon,' my pumped-up Librarian pal said, waving an ape-like arm. 'Don't worry.  No background check's going to have trouble with an ex-cop.'

I stared down at the Doctor. 'No,' I said, with a smile. 'You'll let me come soon, won't you?'

He slid a small, creamy white card across the desk. It gave a telephone number, but the only name on the card was 'DOCTOR O'.

'I'll see what I can do, sir,' he said.

Edited by LJackson
Added 'Story so far'
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, panama said:

Great writing as usual, thanks ! But we missed the encounter between Olly and Sophie (and eventually Anthony)... 

Thanks Panama - and if you’re wondering about how Sophie reacted to Olly’s transformation, you might enjoy Chapter 10.

• Upvote 1