Too Big - Part Ten

londonboy

The ride in Atlas’ BMW – the one that had belonged to the Professor – to Adonis’ house was filled with sexual energy.  It was hard to find a topic to talk about, since both men really just wanted to talk about muscle and strength – mainly, the strength of Atlas.  It had been easy in the bar when they were just telling stories, but now there was a purpose for both of them and that brought on an unspeakable thrill.  Atlas was the first to talk and he shared an honest thought that had been whirling around in his head since earlier in the evening.

“I haven’t been this excited for a very long time, Adonis.  A very long time.”

“I’ve never been this excited, big guy.”

Atlas looked over at the equally honest face of the smaller guy.  He could tell that mixed in with the excitement was some trepidation, as well.  The big man knew that soon he’d be able to wipe away some of that fear – some of that doubt.  He was ready to show Adonis what he was capable of.  He was ready to show him that some big men were nice, strong, and attentive to little guys.  He hesitated and then pushed off into unchartered territory.

“Do you think you’ll ever be able to trust another big man after this is over?”

“I think I already trust a certain big man . . . well, actually, the biggest man I’ve ever met or seen, for that matter.  I think I’d trust him even more if he let me feel his flexed biceps.  I also think that would definitely help to calm my nervousness.”

The hot smile on the giant bodybuilder’s face could have melted the North Pole.  His heart began to race with a new level of happiness.  This gorgeous creature sitting beside him wanted to feel his biceps.  Not since the Professor was alive had he been this turned on.  He could feel his mammoth cock snaking down his pants leg.  That buffoon Rex was going to regret this night for a long time.  Not only could Atlas not believe the man could hurt someone as wonderful as Adonis, but – on top of that – the giant looked super forward to showing off for his new little friend.  He knew, instinctively, he wouldn’t hurt Rex, but he was certainly going to teach him a very important lesson.  Atlas kept glancing from the road to the handsome face of the man beside him.  At the same time he let go of the steering wheel with his right hand and brought his monstrous arm up into a freakishly massive flex.  He waited, holding his breath, to feel the small hands of his Adonis on his arm.  Adonis, meanwhile, almost could not move because of the unbelievable sight that was before him in the car.  He found it impossible for an arm to be so huge.  He was more apt to call it a mountain – it’s size being closer to that than that of a mere mortal.  But Adonis figured Atlas was not a mere mortal.  Oh, of course he new the guy was flesh and blood, but he figured something in the stars or in the heavens, if that’s what you believed in, had decided the world needed a hero, well, at least the world of a few guys that were lucky enough to meet Atlas.  It took all of his strength to finally move his hand from his lap to the giant thing hanging in the air beside him.  Adonis was still too shocked to move – too unbelieving.  As soon as he touched the hard-as-anything-he’d-ever-felt flesh he exhaled loudly.   He hadn’t even realized he was holding his breath.  His fingers seemed to be lying to him.  It was not possible for a man to be so hard.  He suddenly remembered that he had thought Rex’s arm would be hard – but it didn’t even begin to come close to what he felt right now.  He did not intend to speak out loud the thought in his head, but couldn’t help himself.

“You can’t be real.”

“I can assure you I am.  I hope that big arm puts you at ease about what’s soon to happen.”

“That arm could put me at ease about everything wrong in the world.”

Atlas tensed his arm more, just to make the smaller guy gasp and tremble with shock.  He figured Adonis believed the biceps was fully flexed and had no idea it could get much harder and bigger.  The large man didn’t freak the smaller one out with a full flex – he wanted to save some surprises for later on.  Every now and then Atlas would see the seemingly small fingers of Adonis come over the giant peak of his arm – all of them together not coming close to covering the expanse of the top of his massive arm.  There was a stirring deep inside Atlas’ heart, as well as his groin.  It was like something was opening up – a vault that had been sealed many years ago.  He knew fully well he’d never forget his precious Little Prince, but the beautiful man beside him – the one he had christened with a Greek name, was helping to heal a part of the big man that had been wounded for a long time.  At the same time, he knew he was also healing some very deep pains within Adonis, as well.  The smaller man had been through so much turmoil – so much unnecessary troubles – that Atlas could not wait to set the man free from those chains.  When they pulled up to the lovely large Tudor-style home of Adonis, Atlas dropped his arm, turned off the car, and then turned to his groping friend.

“When we are done here, I’d like to take you to my home and let you explore every inch of my big body.”

“I’d like that very much.”

“Let’s go teach Rex a lesson.”

“You’re not going to hurt him, are you.”

“Just his pride, Adonis, just his pride.”

They got out of the car.  There were no lights on in the house and at first, the smaller man thought Rex might be gone, but then he glanced in the garage and saw the Lexus.  Rex had taken that, as well, before kicking Adonis out.  There was a growing excitement in the smaller man – he simply could not wait for the moment when the big Rex met the even bigger Atlas.  The giant had already established himself as the protector of small men from bullies – so there was the upcoming confrontation to excite Adonis, but there was also the thrill of being alone with Atlas, at his house, following that. 

“Maybe he’s not at home.”

“No, his car . . . I mean, my car is in the garage.”

“I think it best if this is a surprise visit, Adonis.”

“What do you mean?”

“How fond are you of the handle on this front door?”

“Why?”

“Could it be ripped off and you wouldn’t miss it?”

The loud gulp in Adonis’ throat had probably been heard halfway down the block.  The small man’s cock raged harder as he thought about Atlas taking care of the door handle with just his hand.  He found it odd that he had never thought about whether he was ‘fond’ of the handle or not.  He had the strange feeling that his new friend was going to open a wealth of new thoughts, options, and possibilities.  He looked down at the steel door handle – protruding from a steel plate on the large wooden door – and realized he had no fondness for it whatsoever.  As a matter of fact, he had no fondness for the entire door, but he knew busting in the door would make enough noise to announce their entrance.  Adonis knew Atlas wanted to surprise his opponent. 

“Rip away, my bulging friend.”

Even in the darkness, Adonis could see that the big giant was smiling.  His big white teeth – yes, even those were larger than most people’s – caught the reflection of the bright moon perfectly.  Adonis also noticed that when Atlas grabbed the front door handle – the thing looked tiny in his hand.  It had always seemed so large and thick before, but the giant paw of his muscled friend made the thing looks so weak.  If you’ve never heard metal squeal in pain your in for a treat the first time it happens.  Adonis was petrified he was going to spurt a big load as soon as the big hand of his friend started bending the metal handle.  Not only did the handle get mutilated into something unrecognizable, the metal plate embedded in the wood was soon ripped from its place leaving a gaping hole where security and safety used to prevail.  Adonis had to brace himself against the front wall – nervous he was going to black out from all the blood that rushed to his groin area.  Atlas, in less than ten seconds, had easily ripped metal apart – making it look like the whole mechanism had merely been made of nothing more than toothpicks.  Adonis looked up into the smiling face of his friend – both men had been aroused beyond measure by the feat of strength.  Atlas was turned on mostly because it obviously thrilled his small friend so much. 

“How is that even possible?  What does it feel like to have that much power?”

“Kind of normal, I guess.  I can just look at something like that and know I can rip it apart.  You know, the same way you know your can lift a book, a glass, or something.  I don’t really think about it until someone as cute and small as you looks on with such shock.  That’s when it really turns me on – because you like it so much.  Want to feel it?”

“You know I do.”

“Here, let me tear it from the plate first.”

Again, metal gave in to Atlas’ powerful hands with almost no resistance.  There was a high pitching screech while the handle was torn from what was clearly a heavy plate.  The thick L-shaped curled bar was now just a mangled glob of metal.  Adonis was astounded a how heavy the thing was and by the fact that it was very hot from being abused by Atlas’ hand.  The small man suddenly noticed that there was a feeling of wetness at his crotch – which the cool night air emphasized – and he knew he was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum.  He handed the handle back to Atlas.  The big man then took the plate, the handle from the outside, and the handle from the inside and started crumpling the things together in his hands.  It was clear that it was taking a lot of effort on the big man’s part, but the metal yielded to his hands without any other choice.  When the entire mechanism was just a blob of metal Atlas dropped it over in the yard with a loud thud.

“Think I’ll leave it there so you can glance at it every time you come home – just to gt you going.  That was a good warm up for the fun we’re about to have.  Shall we go in?”

“After you, big man, after you.”

“I hop you’re not still nervous, Adonis.”

“After seeing what you did to that door handle, Atlas, I’m not nervous at all.”

Atlas pushed the door open and walked into the front foyer.  Both men immediately heard what sounded like a television going in the back of the house.  Adonis grabbed the gigantic arm of his friend – noticing quickly that his entire hand barely reached around even a fraction of the big man’s forearm – and led him toward the den at the back of the house.  Big Rex had obviously not thought about any housework since Adonis had been evicted.  The smells emanating from the different rooms were rank and disgusting.  Adonis was happy the place was dark – so he didn’t have to see the devastation.  When they reached the doorway of the den they found the television on and big Rex passed out on the sofa.  The first thing Adonis noticed, besides the filth in the room, was that Rex seemed bigger.  He had obviously been working out – but he was still nowhere near the size of Atlas.  From the sounds of the snores coming from the man on the sofa, Atlas knew he could move about the room freely.  He leaned down and whispered into Adonis’ ear.

“Let’s use the same kind of wake up call he gave you.”

At first, Adonis was confused. He watched the big man step in between the outstretched legs of Rex and then bend over the loudly snoring dude.  Suddenly, the loud smack of Atlas’s big hand on Rex’s face shot through the room.  Followed shortly by another one.  And a third one – somewhat harder – had to be applied before the sleeping man gained full consciousness.  Rex was wearing a heavy sweatshirt over his big body and Atlas grabbed the front of it – twisted the material tightly – and before the awakening man had time to even think about what was happening his body shot high up into the air as his feet started kicking back and forth wildly.  To be awakened in such a way had to be pretty disorienting.  Rex’s eyes shot super wide as he realized he was being held in the air by the huge and powerful arms of some giant.  The poor guy probably thought it was a dream at first, but then the giant spoke and referred to the third man in the room – a guy Rex knew all too well.

“Wake up, runt!  This big man wants to have some fun with you.  My good friend, Adonis – over there – has told me a lot about you.  Oh, by the way, from now on you’ll only refer to him as Adonis.  Got it, runt?”

“Fuck you!”

It was clear this was exactly the kind of response Atlas hoped he would receive.  Adonis was surprised when he realized he had hoped for the same thing, too.  It was clear that big Rex hadn’t fully grasped the particular predicament he was in – still oblivious to the fact that he was a few feet off the ground in the hands of a much bigger man – and he believed he was still the alpha in the room, especially since the puny guy he had kicked out was present.  Atlas obviously thought he should shake some sense into the slow learner. The giant started moving his hands back and forward so fast that Rex flopped around like a rag doll.  Adonis was worried something in Rex’s head was going to be shaken loose – until he laughed to himself and thought there’d have to be something in the head to begin with.  Atlas stopped the motion and it was pretty clear that it took a few minutes for Rex’s eyes to stop rolling around – kind of like a slot machine that’s just had it’s armed pulled down.  There was fear on the face of the man being held in the air after the intense shaking.  It was pretty obvious he was starting to understand that there was no trick taking place and that a much larger man than himself was holding him in the air without any problem.  Atlas, however, did not want the evening to end too quickly.  He wanted Rex to take a lot more time to learn his lesson.  The giant simply released the man and he fell back down on his ass on the sofa – the piece of furniture groaning from the sudden weight.  Atlas took a few steps back – for two reasons – one, so Rex would get a good look at just how massive the giant was and two, so that Rex might quickly regain some confidence and try a stupid move.  And that’s exactly what happened. 

“You’re going down, meathead!”

Rex screamed loudly and then – with surprisingly agile reflexes – jumped up from the sofa and charged at Atlas with his shoulder down.  For a second – and it was only a second – Adonis worried about Atlas, but then he remembered the gob of crushed metal laying in the yard outside and he simply relaxed to watch the show.  When Rex’s roided body hit the massive boulder-like structure that was Atlas it was like something from a cartoon.  All motion stopped – the unmovable force that was Atlas hadn’t quivered at all and the rushing mass of craziness that was Rex came to a screeching halt, he let out a loud yelp of pain, and then his entire body fell to the side.  The poor guy was stunned out of his mind.  He had anticipated the behemoth to fall into the bookcase behind him – taking down everything including the television attached to the wall.  Atlas, however, did not move.  As soon as Rex fell to the ground, the giant raised his hand and looked at his fingernails as if he just couldn’t be bothered.  This action brought a huge smile to Adonis’ face – and his heart was truly light for the first time in over a year.  Atlas looked over at his new little lover and shrugged his huge shoulders – arms raised – as if to say, ‘who knew?’  The big man then reached down, with one hand, and grabbed the back of Rex’s belt and jeans, lifted the stunned man’s body into the air, and then tossed him back onto the couch.  Atlas made a suggestion.

“Maybe try it again, Rex, with the other shoulder.  Perhaps you’ll have more luck this time.”

Adonis felt his cock twitch with excitement at the big man’s words.   It’s not that he wanted Rex to suffer – well maybe he did just a little – but it was more about what Atlas was capable of.  The small man wanted Rex to rush his big friend again.  He wanted to see his old tormentor meet the unmovable force that was Atlas.  Adonis had finally crossed some deep chasm that had been ruling his life.  Maybe it was the fact that he had just watched Atlas hold the man who had tormented him for so long in the air with his bare hands.  Maybe it was watching Rex running at full speed at the bigger man and being stopped completely – like he had run into the wall of a building or something.  And maybe it was just the sheer size of Atlas’ arm and how it had felt when he was caressing it in the car.  No matter what it was, Adonis was now free – free of the fear of Rex.  He was just going to sit back and watch the show.  Rex was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree.  Atlas had invited him to try again, so he was going to do just that.  He stood up, lowered his other shoulder like he was some kind of football player and then charged for the mid-section of Atlas’ body.   Adonis leaked more pre-cum before there was even any kind of impact.  He knew good and well what was going to happen.  As anticipated, Atlas didn’t budge even a smidgen and Rex’s body was stopped abruptly – painfully.   The less-than-smart steroid induced kind of big man hit the immovable giant Atlas so hard that he was stunned to a point of no movement.  He stayed braced up against Atlas’ huge frame for a few seconds and then just sank to the floor face forward – he lay on the floor like he was out cold.

“Hey Rex, I don’t think it worked the second time, either.”

Big Atlas reached down and grabbed the almost unconscious Rex by the waist.  He then lifted the dude into the air – upside down.  It looked like some kid picking up his doll.  Atlas didn’t even have to think about it or struggle at all.  The other slightly big man just went up into the air – as if he weighed nothing.  Rex’s body dangled by the giant’s legs, and he faced out into the room.  Atlas brought the guy over near Adonis and then lifted him higher in the air – so their faces were even.  Though he was still a little stunned, a sneer crept across the old tormentor’s face.  Normally, that look would have scared Adonis and he would have thought pain was coming next, but the big hands holding Rex at the waist – and the even bigger arms connected to the hands put the small guy at ease.  He knew his big friend was in control and he was safe.

“So, little Rex, take a good look at my sweet gorgeous friend, Adonis.  He and I have become really close buds tonight.  I think one could say even more than friends.  What you chose to throw away has become another much bigger man’s treasure.  I’m here to make sure you never ever lay another hand on my little Adonis.  It’s only because of his goodness that I’m not twisting your body into an untie-able knot.  I know you only bully people because of some serious wounds from your past – but being big is never about being mean or hurting people.  Unfortunately, in order to teach you an important lesson I might have to be a little mean, but that all depends on how good you are, little runt.  Now, look my wonderful Adonis in the face and tell him you’re sorry.”

“Fuck you both!”

Again, there was not any real disappointment with the roided monster’s stupid response.  If he had apologized he would have been tossed out of the house and that would have been the end of that.  Neither Atlas nor Adonis really wanted the fun to be over.  Adonis wanted to see his new big friend show off his strength some more and Atlas definitely wanted to make the smaller guy more excited because of his big body and power. 

“Rex, Rex, Rex – you are such a slow learner.  However, you have no idea how happy that answer makes me.  I so wanted to play some more.”  

With these words, Atlas tossed his hands upward – sending the body of the other man slightly in the air.  He looked like it took the same effort as a kid tossing a small paper airplane.  Adonis was amazed – even more – by the strength in his big friend’s arm.  Right before Rex’s body started to descend, Atlas swung one of his big hands like he was swatting a fly and it connected hard against the lower back of his human doll.  The force of the smack sent Rex flying into a nearby wall – his frame flattened against the plaster and Atlas’ giant paw holding the roided runt in place.  Adonis could tell the impact knocked the wind out of Rex and the big guy immediately let out a low moan.  The guy looked like some kind of bizarre artwork up against the beige wall.  Atlas seemed to exert the same amount of effort it would take a normal person to hold a sheet of paper in place.  Adonis’ cock emitted more big gobs of pre-cum as he saw his new big friend pressed harder against Rex.  You could hear more air being forced from the still-dazed man and see cracks starting to appear in the plaster.

“Tell me, Adonis, did you every desire a doorway right here?  What’s on the other side of this wall?”

“Um, it’s my study.”

“So, we could make this a larger den or you could have a larger study.  I’m pretty sure this isn’t a load-bearing wall and I could press our friend, Rex, here, through pretty easily.  It would be like those old Roadrunner cartoons where the Coyote made a hole the exact shape of his body when he went through boulders.   Um, sorry about the cracks in the plaster.”

“No problem.”

Atlas removed his hand and Rex’s body simply slid down the wall to the floor.  The man quickly gasped for air – grateful that his lungs could work again.  Both Atlas and Adonis immediately noticed a wet spot on the wall – and neither man wanted to know if Rex had been turned on by the strength display and squirted or if he had pissed himself, compressed to the point where he lost control.  The big giant turned to Adonis and winked at him.  He walked a few feet away from the big blob on the floor.  It was pretty clear the mammoth mound of muscle was up to something, but Adonis couldn’t figure out what it was.  Then, he saw that Rex had regained some of his strength, was getting to his feet, and as he did he grabbed a wooden chair that was nearby against he wall.  Atlas watched the entire thing in the reflection of French doors at the other end of the room.  He had planned for Rex to take some action – he was allowing it just to show off.  Right before the heavy oak chair came crashing down on Atlas’ head and shoulders he turned to face his attacker.  He wanted Rex to get a good view of what was going to happen.  Hard wood met something much stronger.  The chair shattered to pieces upon impact with the giant’s diving board sized shoulders and head.  Rex was left with what looked like scraps of wood in his hands and he was facing the smile of the giant – who had clearly not felt a thing.  Atlas simply shook his head from side to side and made a clicking sound of disproval with his tongue.  The much bigger man then grabbed the front of the other man’s belt and jeans – his fingers meeting a hard cock and something sticky, making it clear that Rex had shot a big wad from being manhandled.  Atlas thought this was a useful thing to know.  He raised his arm – taking what most people would have considered a big man into the air, again, and loving the gasps he heard from his captive and the cute man across the room that was slowly stealing his heart. 

“I guess they don’t make big heavy oak chairs like they used to, Rex.  Or maybe you just haven’t realized how big and strong I really am.  You smell like orgasm, runt.  Did my power turn you on?”

Rex, again, chose to do something really stupid.  He was ashamed that this bigger man now knew he had spewed.  He still had two chunks of wood in his hands and he instantly pulled his hands back and slammed them on either side of Atlas’ head.  The wood immediately became splinters and fell to the mammoth shoulders below.  The look in the giant’s face made it perfectly clear that the powerful slam had felt like nothing more than a fly landing on his head.  Rex immediately had to shake out his hands – the sting from meeting the other guy’s unmoving head hurt a lot.  Atlas started curling the man’s body up and down.

“Hey, Rex-runt, your body actually weighs enough that I might get some exercise from curling you for an hour or so.  How’d you like to be my little dumbbell and help me get stronger?  Whoops, let’s not forget the other arm.”

Atlas had quickly done ten reps with his right arm and so he switched hands – grabbing the guy with his left and cranking out ten reps while the shocked Rex started to fully understand how much power the behemoth holding him in the air truly had.  The bully was disgusted with himself because he could not stop the raging hard-on that had been present ever since the big guy had lifted him the first time.  The giant’s body, especially his bulging arms, and his power was simply too amazing to not get turned on.  A budding revelation was beginning to seep through the dark recesses of Rex’s brain.  Memories – long stuffed away – suddenly flooded into his mind.  He thought of his dad – a man that had left his family when he was five – and tears started to fall.  He remembered lovingly being lifted by his dad.  His father had been so huge – so masculine, well, at least to a four year old.  He used to love how his father would toss him into the air at the swimming pool, how he’d let Rex feel his muscle, which seemed so huge to the small boy.  Rex also remembered the day his father left – patting his three kids on their heads and telling them he wasn’t leaving because he didn’t love them – he just loved someone else more.  Pain flooded Rex’s heart, but an avalanche of relief came, as well.  Suddenly, the big man was sobbing – even though he was still being held a few feet off the ground by Atlas’ one big arm.  The giant lowered the man to the ground and was amazed at how much louder the sobs became.  Rex stood there shaking and sobbing for a good three to four minutes.  As he started to calm down he turned to the small man who stood there dumbfounded.

“I’m so sorry, Adonis.  I was so cruel to you.  Please forgive me.  I know I hurt you – both physically and mentally.  I don’t know why.  I think I just have to put others down to make myself feel better – to bring me some self-worth.  I know it’s wrong, but I just can’t help myself.”

Rex started sobbing again.  Atlas and Adonis looked at each other in total surprise.  At first, neither of them knew what to do, but then the big giant had an idea.  He walked over to Rex, leaned down, and wrapped his arms around the crying man.  He then picked him up in a tight, warm, massive-armed bear hug.  Since Rex was kind of beefy, Atlas knew he could squeeze harder than he normally would when holding a man that way.  Rex continued to sob, but he buried his face in the massive pecs of the huge man holding him in the air.  Atlas instinctively flexed his mammoth chest and brought he mounds of beef together – crushing the other man’s face lovingly between solid muscle.  The two men remained this way for about ten minutes.  Rex’s sobs got softer and softer.  Soon, his big body was no longer shaking from being so upset.  He pulled his tear stained face from between the massive pecs in front of him and this caused a loud popping noise – as if someone was uncorking a bottle of champagne.  Atlas continued to hold the man tightly in the bear hug. 

“You’re so freaking strong.”

“I’m glad you finally noticed, Rex.  I was beginning to worry the steroids you take had caused your brain to stop functioning.”

“I just want to get bigger.  That’s all I’ve ever wanted.”

“But you can’t use your size to demean other people – to be a bully.”

“I know.  I think I need to get some help.  You know, see a therapist and work through some issues.”

“I think that would be a good idea, don’t you, Adonis?”

“Yes.  A very good idea.”

“I’m so sorry, Adonis.  You have only ever been kind to me.  I’ll pack my stuff and leave tonight.”

“Um, about that, Rex.  What’s the use of you being on the streets tonight?  I know you have very little money.  I’m planning on staying at Atlas’ house, so you could stay here if you wanted to.  Um, the front door is a little incapacitated, so we’re going to have to do something about that – and I think having you here will keep the place safe.”

“Don’t worry, Adonis.  I’ll move that huge wooden cabinet in the dining room in front of the door.  No one will be able to get in.”

“You can lift that thing?”

Rex’s shocked face and question revealed that he truly hadn’t realized just how powerful Atlas really was.  Even after everything that had happened, he still didn’t get it.  Atlas just looked down into his face and smiled.  At the same time he started squeezing his arms tighter – just to show off his strength.  Soon, the man being held off the ground was crying out in pain from the pressure – even though Atlas wasn’t using near all of his strength.  The giant laughed at his captive, released the pressure and let Rex fall back to the floor.  The poor guy was a little unsteady on his feat, so Atlas rested a big hand on his shoulder – just to anchor him a little.

“What?  You can’t lift it, big Rex?”

“I don’t even think I could slide it on the floor by pushing on it.”

“Well, it does look a little heavy, but I don’t think it will give me any problems.” 

Atlas walked to the front of the house and the other two men scurried behind him like obedient puppies.  No one wanted to miss the show.  The cabinet was about as long as the wall of the dining room.  It was a Craftsman wooden monstrosity that was about seven feet tall.  It had taken about six men – maneuvering it on four-wheeled dollies – to get it into the house.  They definitely didn’t make furniture like this anymore – it was just too big and too heavy for most houses.  Luckily, Adonis’ home had very high ceilings and large rooms.  Atlas stuck his thick fingers between the back of the cabinet and the wall.  He then easily squeezed the big thing and lifted his end off the ground, making it possible for him to slide it further out from the wall.  He then squatted slightly and grabbed lower on his end.  Squeezing with the strength of bulldozers he stood back up and raised his arms at the same time.  The entire mammoth cabinet came off the ground and he walked it to the front hallway.  The big man’s biceps ballooned out from the weight and both Rex and Adonis moaned a little in unison.  Rex was still blown away by what Atlas was capable of and didn’t mind showing it.

“No fucking way.”

Atlas kind of chuckled as he set the monstrous piece of furniture in front of the destroyed door.  There was no way anyone was going to be able to get in.  Even a speeding car would have probably not been stopped by the heavy wood of the cabinet.  It wasn’t being moved, again, until Atlas picked it up.  There was a little bit of silence in the room, now.  All three men were trying desperately to calm their cocks – two turned on by the muscle show and one turned on by how excited the other men had clearly gotten.  When Rex was somewhat recovered he walked over to the cabinet – determined to try and move it.  Atlas saw what the other guy intended to do.  When Rex leaned down and put his shoulder against the end of the mammoth piece of furniture, Atlas took the opportunity to place his hand a few feet above the other guy, who didn’t notice.  When Rex let out a huge grunt and started to shoulder the thing, the giant gave a little push with one hand.  The long cabinet moved a few inches.  Atlas quickly removed his hand as the other guy stood up with excitement.

“Did you guys see that?  I moved the thing!  The fucking thing slid a few inches.”

“You sure did, big Rex.”

“I can’t believe it!  That was incredible.”

“You want to try and lift it now?”

“Hell no, that thing would break my back!”

Atlas turned and winked at Adonis – securing that his assistance would be their little secret.  The pure joy on the Rex’s face made it impossible for Adonis not to want to keep the secret.  The small man’s cock twitched even more, however, just from knowing that Atlas had moved the cabinet a little with one hand.  Rex’s roided body probably couldn’t have moved the cabinet if he had tried all day.   Adonis looked at the giant’s arm and was, again, amazed and confused by its size and power.

“I must be getting stronger.”

“Yep, Rex, that’s what consistent lifting can do.  Don’t think that steroids are a shortcut.  You need to continue moving heavy weight around for honest size and strength.  You gotta promise me you’re gonna go all natural now, big man.  I promise you’ll get stronger.”

“If you’re any indication of what going natural can do to a man, then, hell, I’ll even become a vegan!”

Atlas laughed out loud, but then he went over to Rex, grabbed him under the arms and lifted him off the ground.  It was clear that the frivolity of moving heavy furniture had ended.  The giant wanted to tell the other man something very important.  The smaller big man became very subservient and looked into the eyes of the man again holding him high in the air. 

“We’re going to leave now, Rex.  But before we go, I want you to look around at the mess that’s in each room of this house.  That needs to change.  We’ll be back in a few days and we want to see that this place is spotless.  You owe that to my cute Adonis.  Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” 

“You’re going to treat Adonis and all his things with all the respect the cute little guy deserves.  And if you ever start to question why you should respect him, I want you to think about me – about how huge I am and about how easy it was for me to lift that huge cabinet over there.  And then I want you to think about all the things I could do to you if I was disappointed or, heaven forbid, even angry.  Don’t make me angry, Rex.  You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.  Am I making myself clear, Rex.”

“Perfectly, sir.”

“Good man.  You know, I see that you’re a pretty big guy, Rex, but you’re still light as a feather to me.  I’m just always amazed at how easy it is to pick up another man.”

Adonis knew these words were for him.  Atlas had made his point with Rex, and was now switching over to playtime with his new little friend.  The giant looked over at Adonis and winked.  He then tossed Rex into the air a few times and then caught him – just to emphasize how light he seemed.  This was clearly a turn on for the little man, which, in turn, excited Atlas even more.  The huge man could not wait to be alone with the smaller one.  He had not been this excited in a very long time.  Adonis was beautiful – and he was so delicate looking, especially next to Atlas.  The giant put Rex back down on the ground and patted his head.

“And now, I’m going to go make Adonis’ head spin from helping him make up new fantasies.  Like I said, he’s going to be busy for a few days, but we’ll be back soon to check on the work you’ve done and to put that cabinet back in its proper place.  It’s not going to get there by itself.  See you, Rex.”

“Goodbye sir.”

Then, probably to turn on the little man even more, Atlas walked over to Adonis, picked him up, laid him over his shoulder and went out through a side door he’d noticed off the kitchen – careful to twist his body so it – along with Adonis, would fit through the frame.  As they were walking to their car, Atlas put one hand under the small man and then pushed upward – lifting him in the air with one palm.  Adonis looked down at the huge shoulder and biceps beneath him.  It was a glorious sight.  Atlas spoke as he continued to press the other guy up and down.

“I think your house will probably be the cleanest it’s ever been.”

“I think the giant is right.”

They were at the car.  Atlas opened the passenger seat door and then carefully used two hands to put Adonis comfortably into the seat.  Before he closed the door, he grabbed the seatbelt and reached over to snap it across his new little friend.  He smiled at the man.

“Wouldn’t want anything to happen to that cute little body of yours.”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Seeing a new post by LB always gets the juices flowing- but *reading* it... well,.. even more juices flow.  FYI, there's a moment where Rex's name seems to have switched to Alex.

Thanks for all you share with us!

divis24

• Like 1

I still haven't read it but I know I'm going to love it!!! You are our King, Londonboy. So many people  (including me) get so excited when you post a story. Hope you're doing great!

• Like 2

Since Atlas' former boyfriend died, wouldn't it be great if he became ultra protective of his new one? Like, being completely obsessed with Adonis' safety. Just a thought to see how others react, not a suggestion to Londonboy (he knows exactly how to make this story even hotter with each new chapter).

• Like 2