• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2018 at 12:30 AM, beefylover said:

Part 4

Luckily the bedroom was only down the hall so we didn’t have a lot of doorways to maneuver through. It wasn’t a huge bedroom, not very wide but pretty long, and it was made tinier by the fact that I had stuck a king size mattress in it. It looked kinda janky, but I don’t spend a lot of time in my rooms so there was no point in filling it up with stuff. Plus I roll around a lot in my sleep so having extra bed is nice. Considering our now massive frames my choice seemed almost fated.

Jess went to lie down and had to catch himself. “Why is this so low to the ground?”

“Because you’ve had such a big growth spurt, Sport!” I teased as I tussled his hair. He smacked my hand away.

“Fair point, but I mean it feels like it’s lower than it would be even if I wasn’t taller.” He lifted up the comforter to expose the fact that there was no bedframe, the box spring sat directly on the floor. “Afraid the monsters are going to crawl out from under and get cha?” he joked, giving me a couple playful jabs into my sides.

“Shut up.” I grunted as I pushed him onto his back and slowly crawled on top of him. “We aren’t here to discuss home furnishings; we’re here to have hot, giant sex remember?” He opened his mouth to reply and I kissed him to shut him up. He began rubbing his hands up and down my back and I could feel his cock, having gone a little flaccid due to the short break in how horny we were, start to swell. I broke from his lips and began kissing his neck, working my way down to his chest. I’d always thought Jess had had really impressive pecs and now they were even more so. I licked one of his nipples and I felt him shudder, his cock was like a rock now.

I grabbed it and began to stroke, rubbing up at the tip and squeezing down to the base. Jess let out low moans with each pull, his massive toes curling and stretching. I stroked him for a bit, watching the head of his cock deepen in color, the skin stretching taught.

“Damn, man, I’m already going to cum.” He breathed, his head rolling back with pleasure.

“Just you wait.” The nice thing about my bed being so close to the ground was that I didn’t have to try and stand, his ass and my cock were at the same level. I pushed his legs up, grabbed my own massive member, and slowly began to push myself into him.

“Oh God, yes.”

I pumped slowly, going deeper with each thrust. I watched his body shake with every push. His pecs jiggled, and he moved his hands from stroking his own cock to rubbing his nipples. His chest was massive and as I watched I could see them becoming fuller, the nipples pointing farther and farther down. His shoulders stretched out and his head inched closer and closer to the wall. His legs thickened and I saw his toes stretch out. He didn’t seem to notice, he mind was elsewhere. His balls swelled bigger, stretching their way down. I grabbed them in my hand and felt their girth. They had to weigh about the same as an orange. With each pump he swelled bigger, muscles ripples, limbs stretched. I guess we weren’t done.    

Caint wait for more love this story so far