Lets get talkin

BRUTUS1

Good to see people signing on to this club, but nobodys talking.

Would be so cool if dudes start to share dumbing down thoughts - fuk, I know, thinking is soooo hard, rite? - so we can get this room buzzing.

Of been thinking about writing more in the diary, but writing, you know bro? Since the full effect of the prototype supplement Gro Bro Pro kicked in a few days after Halloween and my brawn began swelling, Ive got a problem wiv writing things down, you know? Some days I work out both morning and night, and its becoming harder to, you know, spend time writing especially in a foreign language like Englsih. Me mates are not exercising as much as me, but were working out together quiet a lot, and it feels great: me, the weights, me mates watching approvingly when I lift, the sweat, the pump, the amazing relaxed blood-filled feeling afterwards, the rage and the pleasure, to wake up in the morning and feel how my body is adapting to heavier and heavier weits... adapting into hard, bulging, bulky muscle ripping my old clothes apart, and it doesnt matter how I write or think... The growth is all that matters. The increase. Heavier. The power. The massiveness. BULGING BIG BAD BRAWN

• Like 3

I now see, that this is a thread in Dumbing You, not in Meathead Make-Believe. Sorry if I have transgressed any rules by writing in-character instead of in my authentic voice.

• 1 month later...

Always happy to chat about this, I could even make some dumb muscle jock videos later on as I'm working on a hard training plan at the moment which will see me bulk up. I got my own home gym where I can do any thing I want

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing my workout today but for some reason I couldn't count how many reps I done. I got stuck on 1 spent ages trying to work out what was next. Not sure what in these supplements my trainer gave me all I can see is my muscles growing but I can't count now kinda of wried isn't it. All I can think about is muscles

• 4 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 7:40 AM, punk said:

I was doing my workout today but for some reason I couldn't count how many reps I done. I got stuck on 1 spent ages trying to work out what was next. Not sure what in these supplements my trainer gave me all I can see is my muscles growing but I can't count now kinda of wried isn't it. All I can think about is muscles

It's ok bro, big jocks like us don't need to count. Just let your trainer do that for ya or if he's not around just rep it out till ya can't.  Better to just think about growing bigger muscles.

• Like 1

That all I dream about these day, growing huge muscles the big the better no need to care about the other stuff that happens in thw world. All I need is the gym and food to feed my growth

• 1 month later...

Dude today was the second time in a week I was called a brawny meathead ... Finally turning into a dumb muscle hunk!

It probably fits that I took your IQ test you posted and only got 74 - I'm borderline retarded! Prolly lost one IQ point for every 2 lbs of muscle I gained.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..