Listening to Alpha

LorneLyon

Hey there, I started a new story again and hope you all will like it.
I should post it here because it to big for the other topic.
It's a growth, gay, romantic story. And however it don't have much growth in the begin. It will have later on. So I hope you should stay tuned and read all.

Happy reading

‘Listen to me, and everything will become okay.’: That was what Philippe say to me when we first met.

We met in the gym, where I try to grow some muscles. But I sucked into that. I didn’t have the motivation to go on with it. That’s when Philippe shows up. I saw him before in the gym, one of the biggest man I’ve even seen. He was big, like a pro bodybuilder, but 5% more on every muscle. But not only his body was big, but also his heart. People say he was helping on the kid farm. Philippe walked to me and sits next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

’Hey there little buddy. What’s with the long face.’

Truth is, I was always scared of Philippe. Because he was so big and intimidated. But now he was sitting next to me, he seems very friendly.

‘Oh, nothing. Always take so long to growth something. And it’s not helping no one is here to help me.’

’I can help you.’

’Aren’t you wanna train by your own.’

Philippe lean to me and whisper in my ear: ‘I got a secret trick. Something to help me growth fast. Do you believe me if I say I was just like you half a year ago?’

’No..no.’: I say with a dry mouth.

’I was. But then there was this guy who show me how to use this trick. And the first time I saw you walking in here, I knew it was my time to give this information to you.’

’You… you really want that.’

’Yes. I’ve seen how you try, and try again. You impress me.’

’Yes, I like to see it. Would you please help me?’

’Sure, little buddy. But I can’t show you here. Come with me now, to my house.’

I didn’t know what coursed it, but I take the hand he show to me and go with him. First we walked to the locker room. Philippe smiled to me.

’Okay, first thing to learn. We shower together. You decide, private or the open shower.’

I didn’t know what he want but I know what I wanted.

’Private please.’

We undressed ourself and go a private shower. Philippe closed the lock and walked to me, he wrapped his arms around me and give me a really bear hug. I felt his tight chest on my check and enjoy ever second of the moment. After a minute, Philippe let go and smiled to me.

’That’s what you can get if you listen and do everything I told you. But for now, let’s clean.’

We go to the small shower and Philippe turn on it. He takes his shower gel and started to rub it all over me. His hand weren’t only big, but also very soft and skilled. He knows how to make me moam, by only rub me in with the gel. I started to pant and look into his eyes. Those eyes that where smiling to me, with everything they could promise me. He take the shower hose and clean me from all of the stuff. The he takes his shampoo and start rubbing my heart. I rest my head on his chest. I only met him for 15 minutes, and feel save with him, like a brother or father. Philippe was done with my hair and gives me the stuff.

’Your turn, rubs me in little buddy.’

I looked a moment to him and started with the gel. It was great to feel his rock hard muscles under my fingers. I explore every inche of his body. Sometimes Philippe flexed his muscles for me and make my member go hard. When I got to his own member he stopped me.

’Sorry but I need something to motivate you. For now, only look to it.’

I take a moment to look to the flesh pool. It was soft, hanging to his knees. I can only think about how it would be if it was hard. I felt a little shock into my body. I wanted to o everything for Philippe. If he told me to jump, I would. If he told me to go over my limits, I would. I didn’t saw Philippe smile.

’Okay, enough. Let’s dry off.’

He leave the shower and Philippe pull out a big towel. He wrapped it both around his own big body and mine. He pull me against his body and dry me slowely off. I felt so save with him.

’Philippe?’

’Hmm… yes?’

’Thank you, for doing this to me. You give me the motivation to go on.’

’I know. This is part of the training. I must harden the bound between us. You must trust me fully. Only then, I can train you to the max.’

’I trust you.’

’We should see. Tonight, I’m gonna do something to you. To see how much you trust me. But for now. Let’s go.’

We dressed ourselves and leave the gym. Philippe points to a bike.

’How did you get here?’

’Also with the bike.’

’That’s good. Your legs are the biggest muscle you have. So training them give you big relieve.’

We bike to the house of Philippe. It was really big, but also very nice. Philippe parked our bike in the garage and open a door. The first room was a hallway. Also very big. A mirror was hanging on the wall, under there, there was a little table with a bowl where Philippe placed his keys in. Next to the table there was a fake deer head, witch is being used as coat rack.

’Can I take your coar sir?’: Philippe asked gentle.

I give my coat to Philippe and when we’re done Philippe placed my bag under the deer head. I wanted to walk to the door but Philippe holded me.

’Not yet. First we’re gonna work. Upstairs.’

We go to the stairs and I followed him. He opend a door and let me go first. His bedroom was amazing. A large bed, big enough for three persons, a wartrobe with a big mirror, five posters of bodybuilder and a couple of weights on the groud. I know it would take some time before I could lift that. Philippe put his hand on me and whisper.

’You can go sit on the bed and wait. I get the stuff.’

I was sitting on the bed for a couple of minutes when Philippe came back. He was helding a big box, who was looking heavy. It he would say it was filled with bricks, I would believed that. But he was holding it with just one hand while he close the door with the other. He came to me and put the box in front of me, smile at me with that cute face. He opend the box and put out a black-grey thing. It looked like a leather mask with ears and a snout, like that from a dog. Where the eyes must be, there was some kind of blind mask, witch could take of with pushing buttons.

'Well little buddy, this is what your gonna wear when your here. But I should deside when you're wearing it. Because if I want to see your friendly face, you don't wearing it.'

I nooded that I understand.

'One of the most important things I need from you if we're gonna train together is your trust. And with this kind of sessions, we are gonna train that. Your gonna wear this and face to the wall. While I do whatever I want. Understoot?'

I nooded again.

'Good, we're starting low. Put this on now please.'

I took the mask and put it over my face. It was complete dark now. I could feel Philippes hand on me belly.

'Good. I'm gonna lead you now to the wall. And from now on, I'm Alpha for you.'

'Yes Alpha.'

Alpha put me in my place. Then his hand where gone, but not for long. I feel how he taked off my shirt, slowely and carefull. Then there was nothing for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, I feel something on my back. It felt like strings, like this party things, but more leather full. I didn't know what it was, but it felt nice. Alpha was slowely stroke the things over my back. He said nothing. Suddenly, there was a hard smash on my back, with the leather thing. It was not painfull, but more surprising. I say nothing, not a little meep. Alpha stroke the thing again for a couple of seconds and smashes again, but now on my lower back. This game got on for like ten minutes. Then Alpha put the things away.

'Your doing a great job pup. This was the first step and you took it very well. I'm proud of you, but where not done yet.'

There was another feeling on my back. Like little itchings. I feel it was a round wheel with little, metal teeth on it. Alpha stroke the thing over me back up and down and back again. He put out my shoes and did the same thing to my feet. The feeling of the metal was nice, because I know Alpha was with me and he would never hurt me. I feel the feeling of trust inside my belly, with growth with every second. After another ten minutes, Alpha puts the wheel away. The was a ticking sounds. I must think about it twice and suddenly reallise Alpha was now holding a lighter. I didn't have the time to think about it because I felt the warm of the fire on my back. Not that much so it would hurt, but it was pretty hot. Alpha wasn't saying a word while dragging the flame over my back. He handle the lighter very carefull, not let it be to close to my body. I had lower my back a few inches when I felt the flame, but now I set it back. Alpha put the lighter away and slowely stroke his hand over my back.

'Good boy. You did very well. A better job then I expect. You can take of your hood. Or, if you want, I only take of the eyes.'

'Only the eyes please. This is a very nice feeling.'

Alpha laughed and takes of the blondfool. I saw him smiling in proud.

'Pup. I'm very proud of you. You did it so wel. Now I know you trust me. Tell me, how was it?'

'Strange. I didn't know of everything what it was. But I know I was with you, what was enough.'

Alpha takes the first item next to him. It was a whip, like I tough.

'I started light with you, I have bigger once. But I didn't want to hurt you to much. Now I know I can go further next time.'

The second thing was a little thing look like a mini pizza wheel.

'This is from my sew box. You can draw lines with it to know where you must cut the fabric. I'm very happy you took it so well. It was just silly.'

Then he taked the thirth thing. It wasn't a lighter, but a candle.

'Tell me pup. If I have told you I was gonna use a candle. What would you have done?'

'Maybe being affraid some wax would fell on my skin.'

'Yes, and now you have trust me. You maybe had the wrong item in your head, but you trust me. And that's what I need to grow you. Your trust. And I'm very happy your glad with the hood. Because next time I got you a little present. Now, give you alpha a good bro hug.'

I wrapped my arms around Alpha as much as possible and hug hem very tightly. He stroke my head.

’Good. I hope your had a good time.’

’Yes Alpha.’

’Good. Because it’s time for you to go home. It’s late already.’

’Can’t I stay here?’

’No boy. I want you to stay focus on your training. Believe me, you can stay here. But not now. It’s to early. But… here.’

Alpha taked a little suitcase out of the box and give it to me.

’Here, some beginner weights. Use them when I’m not around.’

I nooded, but actually wanted to stay with him. In his big arms.

• Like 2