Office of the boss

LorneLyon

I was very scared when I knock on the door of my bosses office.
'Come inside please.': his deep, manely voice say.
I hoped the door and walked inside. My boss was standing by the window, looking outside. He was always intimidating, with his big muscles and angry face. My boss pull a cord and closes the curtains. He walk to me, beside me and closes the door, putting the key into his pocked.
'I don't want anyone borther us.'
He walked to his desk and sits on the egde.
'Well. I'm glad your here. I hear storie about you, intresting stories.'
I bite my lip. I hope my boss didn't discover my hobby. My secret hobby of muscle worksipping in the gym. My boss tiltle his head and say: 'Tell me. How is work going?'
'Okay... I think. I can rease all my targets.'
'And your personal life.'
I gulped. 'Also.. fine. I think I got every thing on track.'
My boss walked to me again an walked arround me looked to me from top till toe.
'Are you going to the gym son?'
'No sir. I don't have time.'
'Got a partner? Or someone waiting for you when you are home. Someone to cuddle with?'
'N...no sir.'
I was more fright with every passing second, where was this going to.
Suddenly, my boss placed his hand on my shoulder, with some kind of careness.
'Boy, you remember me of my son. He was always busy with work and never had time for the great thing called love. I wish I could helped him that time, but I couldn't. Now he's somewhere where I can't reash him. Not be able to talk to him anymore.'
'Forgive me... Is he death sir?'
'No, he's topman in Japan. It's distroying him. But he don't want to hear anything about it.'
My boss walk to the front of me and kneeled a bit, so we where looking eye-to-eye.
'Your my best man. But I see your going the same way. I don't want make the same mistake twice.'
'How do you mean sir.'
'Listen. I know it... about the gym. Please, trust me. I never gonna tell anybody about it. Actually, I wish I had the courage to go there and have your magic hands on my own body.'
'Wait... what?'
My boss taked my hand and place them on his chest.
'Boy, from what I heard you a pro work shipper and I was envy. Envy on every man who had the luck to have your hands on there bodies. I wanted to murder and beat them all. I wanted to distroy them... I, actually, want you.'
I was silence for the longest second in my life. My boss, my mighty, dominante, musculair boss was showing love and careness, at me!
'Please': he whispered 'Tell me I didn't have screw it up.'
'No... I'm actually... surpriced. I always tough...'
My boss looked me right into the eyes. 'I'm not the scare man like you all think. Specialy for you. I feeled myself like the king the day I reallise I loved you. Your beautiful eyes, you friendly person and your body.'
'I'm not as good as you.'
'You are. Your perfect, but... I maybe can change that.'
'What do you mean?'
'I got... a little something. Someone slipped it into my bag when I was shopping. There was a tag wrapped to it: You can give this to him and he will be great.'
'Okay, let me see.'
My boss run to his desk and taked something out of the drawer. It was a little bottle, with something look like water.
'I think you must drink it all.'
I didn't know what it was, put I put the bottle on my mouth and drank the whole bottle in one zip.
Suddenly, there was a mighty rush into my body. I feel a pleassure I never feel. My whole body started to pump himself. First my chest, it ripped my best suit jacked like a paper towel. Two mighty,, enormous, breats like pecs, with silver dollars nibs, where show. I fel on my kneed and started to twitch the hard points, a rush of pleassure runs threw my body.
'FUCK!': I yelled, the moment my sleeves sheddered from the beach ball biceps suddenly showing up. I feel like I could crush a bike between my biceps and triceps.
Then, I started to growth in hight, till I was two head bigger then my boss. My belly was melted away and showing some brick abs. A second later, my pants ripped, showing the biggest tights anyone has ever seen. They where almost as big as my new biceps, my feed had the size like sleds. Only thing still in fabric was my member. But I feel all the rush going there and in one enormus blasted, be fabric ripped open and show a member who get to the lower part of my pecs.
I sigh depply and looked down. My boss has opend his pants and was jerking off.
'Boy.. you look great. ': he moamed. 'A dream guy.'
I start stroking my own member.
'I must... I need...'
My boss runs to me and started licking my member. He sucked it like a pro. My soccer like balls where getting attention by his hands. I moam deeply from all the attention. My boss was doing a great job and it didn't take to long for my to reach my peak. I roar so deep a window broke and released my spunk. It hitted the cealing and the other side of the room. When my member was done. I felled onto the floor. Total out. My boss walked to my head and softly kiss me.
'How about I take you out for dinner?'

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1