Too Big - Part Nine

londonboy

“So, Adonis, I’ve told you a lot about myself, but you’ve shared no information.  How about you tell me a story about yourself.”

“What would you like to hear, Atlas?”

“Well, let’s start with this – besides me, who is the biggest guy you’ve ever known.”

“That’s easy.  His name is Rex and he’s the bodybuilder I dated for about a year – until he kicked me out of my own house about a week ago.”

“What do you mean out of your own house?”

“So, here’s the story.  About a year and a half ago I started going to a new gym.  I had wanted to start anew – feeling I was getting a little too set in my ways.  Anyway, I joined this place near my house – specifically because it didn’t seem too intimidating.  Average guys worked out there, so I felt like I’d be more comfortable.  Since I usually work out in the early mornings, I did see a few bigger guys who took advantage of the quiet and small crowds.  One day, I was doing some bench presses, minding my own business when suddenly I heard this deep voice near me.

“Hey squirt, don’t let your back come off the bench when you push up.”

I looked around and saw a very muscular man sitting on a bench near me.  He was staring at me while he took a rest from benching a much more heavily loaded bar.  I wasn’t sure he was talking to me, so I looked the other way to see if anyone else was near. 

“Dude, you’re the only squirt within talking distance.  The big man is giving you some important advice.  Don’t arch your back while you bench that little weight you’ve got on the bar.  You’ll hurt yourself.”

In spite of better judgment I decided to ignore his cockiness and blatant demeaning words and engage him.  I sat up and took a better look.  He was, indeed, a big man.  Nothing close to you, Atlas, but compared to me he was massive.  I had never had a guy so big talk to me – engage me in that way – so it was kind of flattering.  I somehow became confident, myself, and answered back in a way I hoped would please him.

“Thanks for the advice, it’s quite clear you know what you’re talking about.”

“Why’s that, little man?”

“You’re huge, that’s why.”

This clearly pleased the big man.  He bounced his pecs teasingly and then looked down at himself.  He didn’t immediately look back up – no, he actually took a long gaze at his own body – as if he was seeing it for the first time.  Suddenly, it dawned on me that he was, in fact, just taking time to admire himself.   I caught on immediately that he was a complete narcissist.  Later, I would come to regret it, but I wasn’t turned off by his actions or words at he time.  In fact, I was actually turned on.  His cockiness made me desire him even more.  Every part of my brain told me to ignore him, but the way his arms bulged out of his tank top made another part of my body too excited to not engage him.  He stared at himself for far too long, but he finally looked up and spoke.

“Yeah, I am huge.  Especially next to you.  What are you, ten years old?”

“Um . . . I’m thirty.”

“Thirty!  Geez, is this your first day in a gym, squirt?’

“Not exactly.”

“Well, it looks like it.”

He stood up and my mouth went dry.  He was gorgeous – well, at least to me.  I hadn’t been with a man for a long time, so I was also a little desperate.  He was okay looking – in that sleazy gym-rat kind of way, but his body was what I considered, at the time, perfect.  He had really broad shoulders, huge slabs of meat for pecs, big arms, and quads that showed he didn’t skip leg day like some guys.  And he was, indeed, much bigger than me.  One of the problems with being a muscle worshipper is that you tend to ignore or miss things about certain big guys – just because you desire bulges so much.  Looking back, I now know I should have noticed the slight potbelly through the shirt – clearly too many beers a night for chiseled abs.  I should have noticed the injection marks all over his body and immediately known it was steroids that made him cocky.  I also should have noticed a meanness in his gaze, since I’d come to know it soon enough.  But all of those things went unnoticed because I so wanted to be with a big guy – to me, he looked like Mr. Olympia.  He sauntered over to me and reached down to squeeze my biceps.  He tightened his hand around it until pain shot through my biceps.  I let out a muffled squeal and he squeezed harder – as if it was a warning – and then let go.

“Yep, just as I thought – no bigger than a ten-year old.  Grab hold of this, dweeb, and see what a real man feels like.”

He flexed his impressive biceps and then grabbed my hand, placing it on his arm.  The thing didn’t bulge like yours, Atlas.  It was more like a big mound, but for me it was the closest I had ever been to a guy so big.  My cock was instantly hard as steel and I started groping the muscle – hungry to feel a big man.  He chuckled a little and watched as I ran my small hand all over his arm and shoulder.

“So the little bitch likes muscle, does he?  Well, this is your lucky day, runt.  I’ve been looking for a nice little guy to do my bidding.  How ‘bout you and me go back to your place and have some fun.”

He flexed his arm while he spoke.  It seemed so big to me.  The guy did tower over me and clearly outweighed me by about seventy-five pounds.  I wasn’t thinking straight, so – of course – I thought I had hit the jackpot.  I immediately stood up – thinking we were about to go, but the big man put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed hard.  I winced from the pain and he forced me back down on the bench.

“Did I say you could get up, dude, or stop massaging my big arm?  No, I did not.  In order for this new relationship to work, you’re going to have to do everything Big Rex says – everything.  You got that, runt?”

“Um . . . yes.”

“Yes, Mr. Rex!”

“Uh . . . yes, Mr. Rex.”

“That’s a good little runt.”

“Um, Mr. Rex, my name is…”

“No, no!  Did I ask for your name?  No I did not.  Big Rex is just going to call you runt.  That’ll be your new name.  Got it, runt.  Yeah, shake that head up and down.  Don’t worry; I’ll let you grope my big body in return for your good behavior.   That’s my bag over by the mirror.  You pick it up and follow me out of here – stay a good two feet behind me like a good little runt.  If the bag’s too heavy for your little body, then drag it out the door.  But no matter what, little one, you keep up with me.  You don’t want to make Rex angry by making him wait for even half a minute.”

He let go of my shoulder, but the pain lingered for a while.  He turned and started walking away.  A smarter man would have taken the chance to run, but all I could see were wide shoulders, a big back, and arms that flared out nicely.  I was a muscle junkie who needed a fix.  I went and grabbed his bag, surprised by how heavy it was, but I didn’t lose any ground.  I stayed behind the big man like an obedient puppy.  When we got out to the parking lot he turned to me.

“What little car does the little runt dive.”

“The dark blue Lexus over there.”

“Impressive, runt.  Let’s go.”

“What about your car, Mr. Rex.”

“Big Rex used to take public transportation, but now he has a blue Lexus.”

“Telling the story now, Atlas, I see all the warning signs that were like bombs going off all around me, but – at the time – I just wanted to spend some time with a big man.  It’s amazing what being around muscles will do to certain men.  I’m not very proud of myself, but at least I’m honest about why I did it.”

Rex wouldn’t let me drive my own car.  He insisted that the smaller guy had to be the rider.  I gave him my keys reluctantly and then gave him directions on how to get to my house.  He drove entirely too fast and cussed out every other driver on the road.  He could tell I was a little scared so he offered me his big biceps to fondle on the way home.  That helped me to ignore his rants and his reckless driving.  When we got to my house he let out a whistle and said he was very impressed.  I was happy he liked it.  When we got inside he insisted I take him on a tour of what he called his new home.  What he said didn’t really register because he had taken off his tank top once inside the door and allowed me to grope his chest for a few minutes – as if he were giving me little gifts to keep me distracted.  It clearly worked.  When we got to the master bedroom he told me it would work out perfect for him and then dived onto the bed.  He bounced up and down – noticing the springs squeaked a little.

“I’m afraid those squeaks are going to get louder and louder every time I pound your little ass, runt.  Get over her and massage my back.”

He flipped over on his stomach and pulled one of the big pillows under his head.  I immediately went over, kicked my shoes off, and then crawled on top of him, straddling his ass.  I reached up and started with his shoulders.  I ignored the slight pudge that seemed to surround his muscles and simply tried to give him pleasure. 

“Damn, your hands are smaller than a baby’s and even weaker.  Put some muscle into it runt.”

I doubled my efforts and squeezed his skin with what I hoped he found a tighter grip.  Within five minutes into the massage, Rex was sound asleep and snoring loudly.  At first I didn’t know what to do, so I simply continued to massage him – mainly because I got to grope his big body.  After about forty-five minutes it became clear he wasn’t going to wake up any time soon, so I lay down beside him – staring at his big arm until I fell asleep, as well.  I dreamed of muscle, which gave me a raging hard on.  Suddenly, I was awakened by Big Rex’s hand gripping my hard cock and squeezing the life out of it.

“Looks like the runt was dreaming of Big Rex.  Get up, little man, I’m hungry.  What are you going to fix me to eat.”

He let go of my cock, but it took me at least a minute curled up on the bed to get rid of the pain so I could stand.   Rex had conveniently gone in to take a shower and was singing some cheesy love song at the top of his lungs.  I went into the bathroom and stared at his naked body – again, oblivious to all the things that proved he was no real bodybuilder and only seeing how huge he was to me.  I was slightly disappointed when I saw the size of his cock and it was clear he saw it in my eyes.

“Don’t worry, runt.  I’m a grower – not a show-er.  Besides, it’s more about knowing what to do with the tool.  Trust me, I’ll have you walking funny in no time.  Now go make me some dinner.”

He threw his arms into a double biceps pose and smiled.  Again, it was his way of keeping me full of desire.  You would have thought I had just figured out my muscle fetish and I was seeing a Hercules film for the first time – that’s how crazy with desire he made me.  All I wanted to do was make the big stud in my shower dinner and then get the chance to feel his muscles.  I’m afraid by this point I had already fallen down the rabbit’s hole and I was not coming back anytime soon.  I prepared a feast for a king and when he came into the kitchen in nothing but some purple posers my lust jumped into overdrive and I treated him like some kind of god.  I had made two place settings at the dining room table – across from each other – and had even lit some candles.  He came into the room and immediately moved his place setting to the end of the table – beside mine, not across.

“Big daddy always sits at the head of the table and the little boy sits to his left.  Don’t ever forget the hierarchy again, runt.  This meal looks very good.  You’ve done well.  Where’s the wine for your big man, though?”

As if to lessen the sting of what he had just done and said, Rex grabbed me behind my head and quickly smashed my face into his right pec.  It actually hurt a lot, but then he pressed my mouth against his nipple and I knew I was supposed to suck.  I forgot about the pain as I went to town on his hairy nub.  And just like that, it was over.  He released my head and motioned for me to go get the wine.  I was too excited by the brief interaction with his big pec that I simply did as he said.  I celebrated the fact that I had a huge man in my house.  It was like I was walking on clouds – that’s how deeply I was in denial.  I came back into the dining room and he had already started – not thinking twice about me.  I started to open the wine, but he waved me to give him the bottle.

“That’s the man’s job, runt.  Sit down and eat.  You’ll need your strength later on, so get some nourishment.”

I was foolishly overjoyed to sit beside him.  He opened the wine, poured himself a full glass and then poured me a half of one. When he saw my face he merely said I was so small that any other amount would put me under the table.  I came to realize much later on that he simply wanted more for himself.  We ate in silence for a few minutes – him chewing with his mouth open and slurping down his wine.  I didn’t notice, though, because every now and then he’d flex his arm to throw me a bone.  It worked and I stayed very happy.  Halfway through the meal, Rex ordered me to go get another bottle of wine.  I, still, had only been given half a glass, so that meant the big man was starting to get a little tipsy and slur his words.  The alcohol seemed to brighten his spirits, at least at first.  He pushed his chair back and patted his bare thighs.

“Come sit in this big man’s lap, little one.”

The idea of being that close to him made me ignore his comments on my size.  He positioned me across his legs and reached down to grab my hand, placing it on his huge pec.  He was giving me the okay to grope.  I didn’t need to be invited twice.  I started kneading his pec – shocked a little by how flabby it seemed, but every now and then he’d tense it and I’d get a jolt to my crotch.   At one point I leaned in forward to kiss him, but he turned his head and grabbed my hair with his big hand.   He pulled my own head backwards, roughly, and held me there.

“No kissing, runt.  My lips won’t be soiled by the likes of you.  I’m here to feed your need for muscle, not to be some kind of husband and wife.  I save my lips for others.  I may let the boys get off on my body, but it’s the ladies that get the best of me.  Don’t you forget it, either.  You just keep playing with Rex’s big body and you’ll get your satisfaction.”

The shock his words caused clearly showed on my face as he let go of my hair.  It immediately softened his tone and he flexed his arm – inviting me to feel it.  I did, hesitantly at first, but then he flexed and I was a goner.

“Don’t be shocked that big Rex is bi, little man.  That’s gonna make you even happier.  It’s what makes me more masculine that all those other guys you’ve been with.  Here’s to a long relationship between the two of us.  I like our house.  It’s going to suit me just fine.”

The impact of his words dissipated as soon as he put a big hand behind my head and pushed my face into his bulging biceps.  I lost all control of my body and as my lips and tongue explored his flexed arm I emptied a muscle-loving load into my underwear.  He laughed out loud as he felt my body convulsing from its ejaculation.  As soon as my body calmed down, Rex became very gentle.  He stood up, lifting me into his arms at the same time, leaned over to blow out the candles and then carried me to the bedroom.  He placed me on the bed and then lay down next to me.  Within two minutes the guy was snoring like a foghorn and I finally drifted off to sleep, as well.  I was awakened around four o’clock by a pretty hard slap to my face.  It took a few minutes for me to fully register what was happening.  Rex was trying to get me awake and fast – he had my legs against his shoulders and he was trying to shove his semi-hard cock up my ass.  I was instantly awake.  I could tell Rex was still pretty drunk.  He was in no shape to perform the task he was attempting.  I asked him to stop and he struck my face again – this time it was harder. 

“Quiet, bitch!  Let me concentrate.”

It was clear that no amount of concentration was going to help the man.  After a few minutes of him slamming his crotch against my butt he fell on me exhausted.  Feeling his heaviness on me – and noticing the muscles that seemed to envelope me – made me somewhat forget what had just happened and helped me to enjoy the moment.  The big man was clearly asleep again and I figured all of what had just happened had been done in his sleep.  It’s amazing what we’ll forgive when we’re suddenly satisfied by something else.  I loved having him on top of me.  I loved groping his arms and feeling his big chest pushing into me.  I laughed because I suddenly realized my pants were still on – and Rex still had on his posers.  This had clearly been something he was attempting in his sleep.  He would remember none of this tomorrow.  The sting of his slap, however, was still on my face.

I hope you don’t judge me, Atlas, but over the next few months I came to fear Rex as much as I liked him.  It was wild how he could wrap me around his finger when he wanted to.  He’d flex for me, he’d let me rub him down with oil, he’d let me measure his muscles, and he’d let me make him happy.  At the same time he could be so cruel.  I quickly figured out that he had nowhere else to go.  I put two and two together and realized he’d been living with different friends for a long time and spent what little money he made on steroids and gym memberships.  All he wanted to do was get bigger, which was happening – mainly because of the steroids.  The hitting was not frequent and so I could foolishly forgive him after he would cry, beg my forgiveness, buy me gifts, and then take off his shirt for me to worship him.  Only now can I realize he brought nothing to the relationship.  He only used me for the things he needed.  About a month ago I told him I wanted him out of my life – forever.  I told him I would go to the police if he did not leave.   He laughed and told me to go ahead.  That very next day I did, indeed, go to the police station and a very kind inspector listened to my story.  When I was done, he sighed, and told me that this was not a police matter – it was a lover’s quarrel and maybe going to some counseling together would help.  I had been too embarrassed to tell the officer that Rex was hitting me.  I left, completely deflated, and went home.  Once there, I found out that Rex had changed all the locks on the doors and left a bunch of my clothes on the front lawn. 

“I’ve spent the last few weeks in a hotel and meeting with lawyers to figure out what the next step might be.  Our crazy state has laws about cohabitation and partners and shared assets.  It’s so disturbing and frustrating.  I’d just like to be rid of the man for once and for all.”

Atlas looked down at the cute man in front of him – with so much tenderness it was almost overwhelming.   He had listened to the smaller man’s story with disbelief and complete understanding at the same time.  Adonis could sense that the big man did not judge him in the least.  He could feel that, somehow, Atlas understood.   The two men stood there for a few minutes – completely ‘in touch’ with the other.  There was no need for words, really, but finally Atlas spoke.

“Listen, this Rex fella does not represent all big men.   As a matter of fact, he doesn’t represent any decent man – no matter the size.  Remember that I told you my father had a profound talk with me when I was younger and I was bigger than everyone around me.  That talk shapes the core of me to this day . . . and beyond.  With size and strength comes great responsibility.  Bullies who use their strength to put others down or – god forbid – to hurt other people only do it because they aren’t big men on the inside.  You can have all the muscles in the world – all the strength – and still be small.  That’s what this Rex guy is – he’s small on the inside.  He’s clearly so ashamed of something within him that he takes it out on others.  You deserve better than that, Adonis.  Yes, your lust for muscle and a big man got in the way of your judgment, but that’s pretty normal.  I’m so sorry you had to endure such a long time of being abused by someone so unworthy of you.  And it was abuse, no matter what you say.  I’m so sorry he hurt you so much.”

The smaller man’s legs wobbled again and tears welled up in his eyes.  It was the first time someone had said such loving things to him.  He had almost given up hope on decent people existing in the world.  The giant in front of him wrapped his big arms around Adonis’ shoulders and pulled him into a big muscle hug.  The little guy let the sobs come and cried into the huge chest of his companion.  It took about five minutes for the moment to pass.  Atlas never stopped hugging, never stopped saying encouraging things.  Adonis finally pulled away from the larger man and said thank you.  After both men took a final sip of their drinks, Atlas signaled for the check, and then turned to the other guy.

“Come on, let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Where else, Adonis?  Let’s go get your house back and teach Rex a lesson.”

“What?  No, that’s okay.  They guy is crazy and no telling what he’ll do.  I really appreciate it, man, but let’s just stay here and have another drink.”

“Does Adonis think his Atlas can’t take care of some other big man?  Have you learned nothing from our conversation this evening, good sir?  Taking car of bullies is my specialty.  Remember, my father encouraged me to be a superhero.  Besides, who else is going to be able to get back what rightfully belongs to you?   The police?  They called it nothing more than a lover’s spat.  Lawyers?  Do you really want to waste a lot of money and time waiting for that?  Let Atlas help you, buddy.  It would really make me happy.  I love putting bullies in their place and I haven’t gotten to do it in a very long time.”

“But he’s put new locks on the doors.”

“Do you really believe that there’s a lock that could keep these out?”

The big man flexed his humongous arms.  Something stirred deeply in both men.  Their desire for justice was definitely second to something else.  It was their lust for Atlas showing off his strength.  And both of them were suddenly very hard in anticipation of what was to come.  Atlas had lowered one arm to pay the bill.  He then put it back into a flex.

“What do you say, Adonis?”

“Let’s go get my house back.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4