Too Big - Part Seven

londonboy

Waiting for him to lean in felt like when you’re binge watching a mini-series on Netflix and it takes about twenty episodes before the two romantic leads kiss.  By the time you get to that point you’ve so built up the moment that you almost regret that it has happened.  I wanted the Professor to kiss me with his plump luscious lips more than I wanted air, itself, but I also knew that once he did, some of the magic – the anticipation – would disappear forever.  I think he felt the same way.  He did, however, pull his body closer to mine and brought his face inches away.  He paused briefly – gazing into my eyes with the kind of look that was so hot it could melt all of Antarctica.  He gently gave me a peck on my lips – lightly, but full of tender passion.  I knew he was teasing me and I let it happen.  I had teased him with my body for weeks.  It was his turn.  I could easily give up control.  He ran his tongue over his lips – to moisten them a little and to make my ‘rekton’ jump a little.  A second peck brushed against my lips – this time it was a tad harder and I felt him suck in a little, taking air from my mouth.  His lips tasted divine.  I swallowed hard, never taking my eyes from his.  The Professor moved his face to the side of mine and kissed the part of my cheek nearest my ear and then he whispered.

“Your muscles feel like continents.  I swear one of your arms is North America and the other is South America.  I can feel the power of all five oceans pulsing through your body.  Watching you lift my car made my toes curl up so much that I got cramps in every part of my legs.  Feeling you lift me overhead without even a smidgen of effort made my balls churn out double the juice they normally do.  You are the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen.  Only nineteen years old and bigger than any other human I’ve ever met or seen.  I want to be yours completely.  I want you to be mine completely.  I’ll worship you every day from sunrise to sunset and beyond.  My adoration will never cease.”

He moved his face back so it was in front of mine, again.  He then slowly smashed his lips into mine.  The kiss was one of the most powerful things I had ever felt.  The Professor’s body might not have been very powerful, but his kiss made up for it.  I felt my knees actually wobble.  It was a new feeling for me – some form of weakness.  Sometimes, when I lifted heavy, heavy weights for hours on end I could become so tired that when I walked my legs felt like jelly, but this was something different.  This was me actually feeling vulnerable.  This was me submitting myself to someone else.  And it was such a new sensation.  I was the one that was powerless – for the first time ever.  My hugeness still registered in my head – especially next to the smallness of my Little Prince, but I definitely felt defenseless against his kiss.  His lips had some kind of spell over me and as his mouth ravaged mine, I became more entrapped by his magic – his personhood.  I could easily lift the little man with one hand – with one hand!  But his kiss, his kryptonite-like kiss, made me feel weak – and fully human at the same time.  My engorged cock was so alert – so super charged – that it pressed into his butt cheeks menacingly – even through his trousers and mine.  The steel-like hardness of my tip must have made it hard for the Professor to concentrate – he pulled his face back and my lips moved forward, immediately missing his and wanting to follow.  He had a nervous look on his face.

“My god, do you have a titanium baseball bat down there?”

“Something like that . . . only bigger.”

“And harder!  It feels like a girder that could hold up a skyscraper.”

“It’s all because of your kiss.”

“Is that so?  Aw, my gentle giant is a bit romantic?”

“When it comes to you, you have no idea.”

“I think that huge thing poking my ass gives me a pretty clear indication!”

This time, I reached up with one of my enormous hands – while the other continued to hold him in place – and pushed on his back until his face and lips met mine again.  This kiss was even more savage than the one before.  It was like we were both trying to crawl into each other’s bodies.  My cock started to ache because of its hardness.  My legs became even wobblier and I was teetering on crumbling to my knees.  Professor Michaels sensed what was happening.  Earlier, he had been lucid enough to have us set up the bed and make it before we returned the moving truck.  He pulled his lips from mine – only about a half an inch.

“Bedroom.”

I didn’t need to be told twice.  The thought of what was coming made all of the tremendous strength return quickly to my body.  I could be strong in an instant if my Little Prince ordered it.  I started walking toward the master bedroom in the back of the house.  His lips were already back against mine and his tongue was joyously abusing my mouth.  When I stood just in front of the bed, the Professor unwrapped his legs, kicked off his shoes, and then stood on the edge of the piece of furniture.  His lips had still not left mine.  With him standing on the bed we were conveniently at the same height.  My body, however, still dwarfed his.  My curiosity had now gotten the best of me.  I wanted to see and feel his tight little body more than anything.  I reached up, grabbed the front of his button down and pulled.  With no effort at all I ripped the entire thing off of his body with one quick tug.  His shirt ripped in two and both pieces dangled from my hands.  The Professor moaned lustfully out of the sides of his mouth as he continued to dominate me with his kiss.  I dropped the remnants of his shirt and my big hands immediately started groping his well-chiseled small chest, his swimmer’s shoulders, his cute tight abs and his impressively knotty arms.  My Little Prince was put together nicely.  I didn’t think it was possible, but I actually became more excited as I groped his upper body.  It was my time to speak, in spite of not breaking the kiss.

“God, you’re beautiful!”

I wrapped my hands around him – letting my open palms press against his shoulder blades.  I hugged him tightly and pulled away from the bed.  His legs dangled in the air as I easily held him against my massive body – still kissing as if our lives depended on air we received from the other.  The Professor’s hardness pressed into my abs and I privately rejoiced at how I could make him feel like concrete.  His granite cock was my fuel – the only compliment I needed to keep on giving to him – serving him.  I was HIS giant and I wanted him to always know it.  I had never known such need.  I had never wanted someone so much.  I had never desired to protect someone with all my strength – all my abilities.  I allowed his kiss to take me to sexual heights I had never even fathomed.  Every fiber of my body was alert and excited by how this man’s lips controlled me.  I might have been holding the small man a few feet from the ground – and not even feeling the slightest strain in my arms, but he was the one that was leading the kiss – he was the one that determined how we would move forward.  He was my Little Prince and I was his adoring subject.  It was only then that I realized his hands had latched on to my jutting nipples and his fingers were twisting them like there was no tomorrow.  I didn’t register pain, however – I only felt pleasure.   I moaned out loud even while my mouth was still locked with his.  This only encouraged him to twist and pull even harder.  I was a time bomb getting ready to explode.  I hugged him tighter and I could tell it made him edge closer to cumming than anything else I could have done.  Professor Michaels felt the strength in my arms and it thrilled him even more than when I lifted the front of his car.  This was strength he could feel – like when I was lifting him overhead.  He, like me, loved it when our bodies touched and I did some feat of strength.  That made it more real – more personal.  Him being turned on more only caused the same in me!

“Squeeze harder.  Squeeze until I cum.”

Having him encourage me to be stronger – to show off even more – was like the final drop of rain that hits a lake and makes the dam burst.  I was making my arms bulge massive around his body – even though I was only applying slight pressure on his body, well, slight for me.  I had inhaled deeply, while kissing, just to make my chest swell up to an even more impressive size.  My Little Prince was surrounded by hard muscle and he was kissing his giant with so much appreciation that there was little more he could have done to make me happy.  Meanwhile, the twisting of my now aching nubs was making me go into overdrive.  And then he asked me to hug him tighter.  It was like the best Christmas present ever.  It was like getting to taste all ninety-nine flavors in an ice cream shop at the same time.  It was definitely my best moment ever. 

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t!  I bet we both cum before you can do any damage.  Come on, show me what you’ve got in those big guns, my Gentle Giant.”

I couldn’t have made my arms disobey the Little Prince even if I had wanted to.  His wish was my command.  He wanted to feel my strength – hell, I think he wanted to blur the line between his body and my strength by having me hug him so tightly we became one.  He was everything I dreamed of in a little worshipper.  He longed for my muscles as much as I longed for him.  Years of lifting, hours upon hours in the gym, and thousands of one-night-stands with little fellas had prepared me for this moment.  It seemed that every bit of iron I ever raised, every huge muscle I sculpted, and every ounce of meat I packed onto this body had been for Professor Norman Michaels.  I knew the upcoming explosion from both of us was going to be so momentous that I seriously doubted we’d ever ejaculate that powerfully again.  We had spent the last few months preparing for this moment – for that exact second when we would come together as one and shoot simultaneously simply because he wanted to feel my strength and I wanted to offer it to him gladly.  I had never felt so powerful in all my life.  I momentarily thought of ripping redwoods from the ground, punching buildings to mere rubble with one hit, taking on a hundred men with ease, and ripping apart a tank with my bare hands.  I wanted to take on the Hulk for my Little Prince and I knew I would win.  The moment my bulging muscles started squeezing the little guy I knew both the Professor’s and my juices started boiling within us.  There was no turning back now.  I could not have stopped the impending simultaneous tsunamis even if I had wanted to.  I knew my body would wait for the Professor.  He was in charge – he was the leader.  I was going to supply the power that sent us both over the edge, but his body was going to signal to mine when to release and I knew I wouldn’t do a damn thing unless he allowed it.  I could hear him breathing so heavily I was scared he was going to pass out.  I hesitated for a moment and he yelled out.

“Don’t you dare stop, young man!”

My arms reacted immediately and started squeezing even harder.  I had tensed everything so hard I felt like a Macy’s Day Parade float – massive beyond all comprehension.  My Little Prince was almost totally covered up by my bulk.  We continued to kiss hard and my arms hugged him even tighter.  His body felt even more tiny than ever – lighter than ever.  It was almost like I wasn’t even hugging something.  I pulled my arms in more – pressing the little guy’s body harder into my bulging mass.  My heart was beating so loud I could hear nothing else.  I felt his hands twist my nipples harder than ever – but it barely registered at all.  My body felt absolutely nothing but the anticipation of pleasure.  I was the eagle about to fall from the mountaintop into a beautiful soaring dive that would send me skyward to pure ecstasy.  I was the surfer about to catch the biggest wave ever – and not caring if it ended up taking me under – the thrill of the ride would be worth it.  I could feel that the Professor felt the same way. 

“Harder!”

For a brief moment my arms did what they were told – and squeezed tighter than they had ever held a human before.  My body knew the body of my Little Prince so well that it would never cause him pain.  It merely compressed him near my full strength for mere seconds.  Every fiber of me knew what he could withstand.  His body knew it, too.  For maybe four to five seconds all sound stopped – all sensation stopped – all touch with reality stopped – and then the fire hydrants were untapped.  The simultaneous explosions could not have been planned better.  Our bodies had become so entwined – so knowledgeable of the other – that they joyously ejaculated at the exact same mille-second.  I worried that my first shot of cum had literally ripped a hole in my pants and underwear.  It felt like my cock was a rocket launcher that had sent something so powerful that nothing could have stood in its way.  I felt the Professor’s crotch slamming into my stone-like abs and it actually stung a little.  I had withstood hundreds of punches from little guys – not feeling a thing – but his bucking body, set off by his massive orgasm, slammed into my body enough for me to feel it.  Amazingly we both continued to kiss throughout the whole ordeal.  Our bodies seemed to empty loads big enough to fill a reservoir.  My head started to spin toward the end and I knew I would either pass out or fall over.  The Professor’s slight weight proved to be a benefit, because I fell forward, allowing his body to move to the side so we both hit the bed at the same time.  Our crotches, however, were not finished spewing and we both continued to rock the bed for a few minutes.  I was shocked to notice that my crotch jolts stopped sooner than his.  But at the same time, that thrilled me and caused my cock to crank out a few more drops.  I’d heard of people being spent after orgasms, but until that moment I had never fully understood it.  Within one minute both of us were sound asleep, but not until he had rolled over onto my arm and I had pulled his small body on top of my huge one. 

Atlas looked down at Adonis – standing by the bar with his mouth open wide and his eyes full of excitement.  The big man hadn’t planned on his story being so long, but memories had carried him away.  He also sensed a very romantic side to his new little friend and figured this particular story would thrill Adonis to no end.  His hunch had been right.  When the big man finally took a swig of his beer, the smaller man followed suit and downed his vodka tonic.  He then looked up into the face of the giant standing before him.

“That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard!  But why in the hell are you here, now, Atlas.  You should be home with your gorgeous Little Prince.  I can’t believe he let you out of his sight for even a few seconds.  I can’t believe you’re not lifting him in the air at this very moment.”

“Unfortunately, even though I’m very strong and extremely huge, there are some things even I can’t do.  One early morning, a drunk driver – a young kid coming home from a rave party – swerved off the road and hit my Little Prince as he rode his bike for exercise.  Fortunately, Professor Norman Michaels died instantly.  He didn’t suffer.”

“No, but you did.  I can tell by the tears in the corner of your eyes.  I am so sorry.”

“Don’t be, my good friend.  It was a very long time ago and I had six great years with my Little Prince.  Besides, if he were still here, I wouldn’t have met you.”

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3