That’s the hottest and most sensuous penis growth description I’ve ever read. Really love the attention to details!

it would be soooo hot if the muscle growth - of which I crave much more! - would also happen a bit more slowly with the same amount of detail in that very erotic language. You are a gifted writer!

• Like 1

Wonder just how far his growth can go as he absorbs more and more sun, and if he can grow his now boyfriend with his cum too. And how much they can grow till they feel like they have to stop. >;3 <3 

On 11/8/2017 at 12:25 AM, quickquezzed said:

Thanks everyone for the reactions and comments! ::D
So I got a question. 

Did people enjoy the longer and bigger focus on bulge growth? The description of the straining speedo and growing bulge, as opposed to if Brad had been naked the whole time? It's a personal preference of mine, plus I love clothes bursting, but I was just wondering what general opinion was?

Holy shit. Wow. One of the best stories I have read in a while. I really loved the growing bulge description. You are one talented writer.  i would love to read more and I hope the story continues.

I really hope to see more growth or Brad. Not in height, but definitely muscles and bulge/cock. It would also be hot to see his "new boyfriend" drink some cum as well and grow from it. Both of them turning into huge bodybuilders with amazing bulges. The slow description of him growing was so erotic. Thank you so much for that amazing story.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the compliments. I now really want to write a continuation at some point. Just gotta find the time. 

I definitely have plans for the "I" - first person character, to get a sample of that cum. It seems people like the description of slow growth, and want that for muscle too. I shall see if I can find a way for that to work, without changing the premise of the UV cock growth --> cum that instantly grows people premise. But, I think I have an idea. 
But also, Dave is due to return at the start of Chapter 2. I wonder how he will fit in to all this ;) 

• 1 month later...

I agree that the long, slow and detailed bulge growth is what made this story hot for me. Loved it! You really don't see that in stories. Also love clothes bursting. That paired with the bulge growth made this story an awesome read! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...