Holy shit, I came halfways through the story as Brad lifted the guy just with his mammoth dick!

That was a great story, I bet the cum flood would have been epic to see! :D

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Lukullus said:

Holy shit, I came halfways through the story as Brad lifted the guy just with his mammoth dick!

That was a great story, I bet the cum flood would have been epic to see! :D

Haha, I'm glad. It means you can enjoy the second part later ;) 
Perhaps I can focus on a cum flood in a later chapter if people like this sort of thing?
I was worried there was too much focus on the bulge and bulge growth. I find it very hot, almost more hot than seeing a cock, i think because a bulge still teases what is behind it, and what it can become. But not sure it's everyone else's thing. 
But it sill has regular cock and muscle growth. 
But yeah, glad you two have enjoyed! :D 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the reactions and comments! ::D
So I got a question. 

Did people enjoy the longer and bigger focus on bulge growth? The description of the straining speedo and growing bulge, as opposed to if Brad had been naked the whole time? It's a personal preference of mine, plus I love clothes bursting, but I was just wondering what general opinion was?

• Like 4

I liked it. I think it gives details that are more interesting than describing naked alone. And clothes ripping is fun. :)

• Like 1