Too Big - Part Six

londonboy

“I’d like you to curl me a few times before you lift me overhead.  And please hold me at my chest and crotch – your big hand against my cock will give me even more gratification.  I’d also like to see your bulging arms when I’m lifted higher.”

“As you wish, sire.  You have no idea how much this will please me, too.”

“I hope so.”

I bent my arms and held out my hands – palms upward.  He lay across them and I tightened my grip on his shirt and his still-sticky crotch.  I pressed my hand against his hard cock – loving how it twitched at my touch.  Like the night in his office when I carried him to the sofa, I marveled at how light he was.  I was lifting a grown man – one who was considerably older than me – with the ease with which most men lifted a folded shirt.  I knew my own body seemed to weigh something closer to the BMW than it did to this little man.  I bounced his body lightly in my palms, knowing full well I was simply teasing the Professor – showing him how he weighed nothing.  The hardening of his cock - even more - told me he loved my little display.  I suddenly remembered my earlier thoughts about baby birds and kittens feeling so fragile in your grasp.  Again, I was in amazement at how I knew I could easily crush or break the body I held, but I also knew I would never harm a hair on his head.  I was the protector of the Little Prince.  I was his genie, his giant, his wish-granter.  I desired only to serve his every need.  He had asked to be curled and that’s exactly what he would receive.

“Ready, my Little Prince?”

“Yes, my Gentle Giant.”

I could remember the first day I ever lifted a barbell from my dad’s old weight set.  I also remembered the day – not long after – when I had loaded the bar with every weight my dad owned and lifted it with ease.  I remembered the day I lifted Brett Roberts off the ground in junior high and then lifted Jimmy Shaw.  Every time I had lifted some guy or something really heavy suddenly flashed through my mind.  I knew those memories came crashing in because they were about to be stripped of their importance in my brain.  When I lifted Professor Michaels into the air – when I curled his little body so easily – that would be the fodder for all of my beat-off sessions and all my sexual fantasies for a very long time, if not forever.  I wanted this man more than I wanted anything else in the world.  Having him shivering with anticipation and excitement in my hands made me weak in the knees.  I was not sure I would be able to lift him without shooting off like a rocket for the second time in the last hour.  I knew, no mater what happened, however, even if I ejaculated powerfully or became dizzy from the thrill of lifting him – I would continue to curl and press him in the air until he asked me to stop.  I wanted to make him completely happy and nothing was going to prevent that from happening.  I was his wish come true – just as he was mine. 

“Why don’t you count, Little Prince?”

I held on to the guy – letting my big hands grip his small hard chest and his equally hard crotch – as I easily brought his body up even with my nipples.  I let his back press into my big firm pecs just to give him an extra thrill.  I squeezed his body against me – increasing the pressure just to show off my strength.  I then lowered him slowly – making it quite clear that his weight was nothing to my powerful arms.  He whispered ‘one’ when my arms were parallel to the ground.  His voice shook as much as his body did.  The little guy was in seventh heaven – unable to contain his excitement or his desire.  I had a funny feeling he was oozing pre-cum like a tube of toothpaste being jumped on.  I curled his body upward, again.  I squeezed his body harder into my pecs and made sure his tight ass was flattened against my stone-like chest.  When I lowered him he again whispered, this time the number ‘two’ and his voice cracked like he was going through a second puberty.  I realized I could curl his tight cute little body all day long.  I was pretty sure he would let me, too.  I lowered him, listening to his quaking ‘three’ and then I raised my arms, along with his weightless body again into the air.  This time I brought my head down and took a teasing bite at his lovely curved and bubbly-as-hell ass.  My Little Prince let out a gasp and then a giggle – making it clear that he appreciated the gesture.  It continued this way until we reached one hundred curls.  I was sure the Professor might get sick from the motion, but that didn’t happen.  Not only did I not get tired; but also the Little Prince never lost count or stopped quivering whenever I curled him.  I was so into the routine, that I was caught off guard when he finally said more than just a number. 

“Military presses, now, big man.  Please.”

It was like the little guy knew that would make my cock spurt a little, which it did.  He was lying securely in my palms, but I knew I wanted to do my lifts properly, so that created a need to adjust his body.  Simply tossing his entire frame into the air solved the problem and while he soared above my head I turned my palms so my fingers stuck out towards my head and caught him as he started to descend.  It was easier than flipping a pancake.  I now held my Professor above my head, arms bent so my biceps bulged nicely for his viewing pleasure, and my big hands still gipping his chest and crotch.  I waited for his head to stop spinning, since I knew tossing him so easily into the air would have made him a little loopy.  I then slowly pressed my arms upward, making it perfectly clear that even after one hundred curls with his full weight it was easy as hell to lift him overhead.  Curling the little man had clearly thrilled both of us, but it didn’t come close to the feeling that pressing his body overhead created.  Maybe it was because of all the old Hercules films both of us had watched.  Maybe it was the thirst for superheroes we both shared.  Or maybe it was just because we both loved my strength so much.  Whatever it was, it was perfectly clear that gorilla presses with the Professor’s body edged us close to release than anything.  There’s no other way to say this – weak men don’t know what it’s like to lift another man over your head.  And to do it easily is just added pleasure.  I felt like I was simply raising my arms in a pose of victory or celebration.  The fact that a man rested in my palms almost didn’t register at all.  The fact that it was Professor Norman Michaels – the man of my dreams – was the only reason it registered at all.  I kept my arms extended – his body high in the air.

“Like the view, Little Prince?”

There was no need to wait for a response.  I knew the answer.  I started slowly cranking out repetitions using the Professor as my barbell.  My very light barbell.  His body rose and fell in my grip like he was made of feathers.   If I had anticipated a workout I would have been sorely disappointed, but building my muscles was not the goal of this particular exercise.  This was only about pleasing my little man.  The moans of pleasure, along with the look in his eyes when I would glance upward told me that I was succeeding in my mission. Again, I reached the hundredth lift before I heard the Professor speak. 

“Keep your arms extended at one hundred.”

I did as he asked.  I, again, marveled at the fact that I had lifted a guy one hundred times overhead and it barely registered to my biceps.  My cute little Professor was so light.  But, then again, every man I might have lifted would have been light.  Especially compared to the heavy weights I lifted in the gym.  I kept my arms extended with the small man high above my head – just as he had asked.  I had a feeling he was memorizing how it felt so he could remember it for years to come.

“Hello Mr. Mickel.  Is he hurt you?”

A voice behind us rang out in the silence.  I turned around, still holding the Professor high above my head, to find a young boy of five or six sitting on a Big Wheels looking up at the two of us.  I suddenly became aware of what it might look like – this huge young man holding another man in the air.  I didn’t move an inch.  I heard the Professor clear his voice and then speak.

“Hello, Timothy.  How are you?  He’s my neighbors’ young son.  No, he’s not hurting me.  We’re playing.”

“I’m fine.  Is he a giant?”

“Um . . . yes, yes he is.  But he’s a friend of mine.”

“Mr. Mickel, he very strong.”

“Uh, yes.  My friend is very strong.”

“And big.”

“Yes, very big.”

“Does he have rekton?  My father has rekton in the morning.  He say he have rekton because mommy make him happy.  My father rekton is little.  The giant rekton is big.”

The Professor laughed.  It took me a few seconds to figure out what Timothy was talking about.  Rekton was erection.  He had noted the large stump-like bulge in the my pants.  Clearly, his father had tried to educate him on what an erection was, but young Timothy was surprised by the size of the thing on me.  It did not look similar to his father’s so he was confused.  A normal man’s erect penis was definitely much smaller than what was outlined in my pants.  It was definitely a difference that could cause much confusion.

“Um, Timothy, everything is bigger on a giant, yes?”

“He has big muskles.”

“Yes, his muscles are very big.”

“He is strong.”

“Yes, he is very strong.”

“I saw him pick up car.”

It was clear that little Timothy had been watching us for a while.  I wondered how many other neighbors had been watching us.  I was suddenly conscious of the fact that I was still holding the Professor over my head.  I’m sure, to Timothy, my size seemed enormous.  Even more enormous than I seemed to older people.  I was so unsure what to do I simply continued to hold my Little Prince above my head as he spoke to the young man.

“Yes, Timothy, my friend picked up the front of my car.  He’s very strong.  But don’t worry, he’s very nice.  I like him very much. 

“Are you boyfriends?”

“Um, yes, yes we are.”

“My mom says boys can like boys.”

“Yes they can.  Your mother is very smart.”

“Okay, I go.  Bye Mr. Mickel.  Bu-bye Mr. Giant.”

“Bye Timothy.  It seems you now have an admirer that’s even smaller than me.”

“We’ve probably put on a nice show for the entire neighborhood.”

“I hadn’t thought about that.  I was too busy enjoying the ride in your hands.  I guess we should take our little party into he house, so we can be a little more intimate.”

“Sounds like a wonderful plan.  Keys, please.”

I shifted the Professor’s body a little and held him with one hand – we both briefly acknowledged and loved how I could easily hold him in the air with just one arm.  He reached into his pockets and took out a set of keys.  He handed them to me with the door key between his thumb and forefinger.  I unlocked the door and then lowered his body, still with just one arm, so we could maneuver through the frame.  As we walked into the house I started doing one arm curls with my Little Prince just to rev him up some more.   I shut the door and tossed the keys on a table nearby.  I then shifted the Professor back onto two hands and, again, lifted him into the air.

“I weigh nothing to you, don’t I?”

“You are very light.  I’ve been holding you for a while, so you’re beginning to register a little on my biceps, but you’re still as light as a feather.”

“I never knew I’d like being lifted so much.  It really turns me on.”

“And that, Little Prince, turns me on.”

“What does it feel like to be able to lift a grown man?”

“I don’t really think about it until I lift someone who loves it.  Knowing it pleases you makes it register more.  It makes me want to show off.  Bounce you in my hands a few times, pump out many reps quickly, toss you in the air and catch you – stuff like that.  I feel the urge to do it just because it will excite you.  And that, my good Professor, excites me.”

“I think it’s time we were face to face.”

Sweeter words had never been uttered.  I loved holding him in the air, but I was ready for something more.  I lowered my hand that held his crotch and then let it slide up to under his armpit.  At the same time my other hand slid to the other one.  I lowered his body until he was face to face with me.  I brought my arms inward, which caused our bodies to touch.  The Professor immediately wrapped his legs around my midsection and that released some of the weight in my arms.  I took advantage of the situation and lowered my hands until they rested on his nice bubbled ass.  He draped his arms around my neck.  We stood there for a few minutes – just staring into each other’s eyes. 

“I can feel your ‘rekton,’ my gentle giant.”

“You’re the reason it’s there, Little Prince.  And I can feel yours, too.” 

Professor Michaels felt like a small young kid in my arms.  Everywhere on my body that I bulged massively – he was thin, tiny, and wiry.  It wasn’t that he was really that small – it was just that I was so freaking big.  I loved the way his legs felt like only a belt wrapped around my waist.  I loved how my hands held his ass and he weighed nothing at all to my arms.  Having him this close to me was intoxicating.  I wanted to squeeze him so hard he’d become part of me, but I knew I couldn’t do that.  I would do permanent damage.  I simply stood there, holding his small frame in my hands, and waited for him to make a move.  The Professor, like me, was in no hurry.  He was enjoying all of this foreplay just as much as I was.  He, too, knew there’d be lots of time for a deeper connection later on.  He wanted to enjoy the process as much as we would the ending.  And having a few explosions on the way, would only make the finale even more spectacular. 

“I’m getting used to feeling so small – mainly because I get to enjoy how huge you are.  I never knew I had a muscle fetish – until I met you.  Your size excites me more than I’ve ever thought possible.  I love staring at all of your giant bulges. I can’t get enough of you.”

“I feel the same, Little Prince.”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4