scarletic

Hi, so I normally write outlines for fiction, but I've been itching to practice my actual writing on erotica. I'm still only experimenting with this short since I'm pretty rusty, so all comments and suggestions on the writing style would be greatly appreciated. I honestly don't know how to write erotica. Thanks, and enjoy (lol). 

Pistachio — An Experimental Short

Chris took the tumbler out of the refrigerator and let it settle on the kitchen island. “Finally,” he said.

His heart pounded excitedly. He watched the pistachio-green shake defrost in front of him. He opened the lid and gave it a quick whiff, reminding him of chocolate, like was advertised. He licked his lips in anticipation.

He’d spent three months preparing the formula and lost most of his savings. Being a college student, losing any more than $3 was quite a loss. Chris had spent $100. $99.50, to be exact. He couldn’t waste this.

His boyfriend, Eric, called out to him from the living room. “What’s taking you so long?” he asked. “I didn’t know it took ten minutes to get a glass of water.”

“Wait! I’m almost done.”

“With what? What kind of complicated ass water are you drinking?”

‘You’ll see,” Chris thought.

He took the tumbler with him back to the living room where Eric was lying flat on the couch, waiting for Chris to return. “About time.” he said.

“Sorry, just prepared a drink for myself.” He placed the tumbler down on the side table.

Eric’s eyes locked onto the tumbler. He wrinkled his brow and stared at Chris. “The fuck is that? Did you get your water from the trash compactor?”

Chris chuckled. “Fuck off. It’s just a chocolate shake… that’s green.” Chris sat down on the couch. 

Eric crawled up and rested his head on Chris’ thigh. They looked in each others’ eyes and smiled. 

Eric pounded on Chris’ stomach and rubbed his hand across the soft fat. “Thought you were trying to lose weight and gain some more muscle, tubby?”

Chris rested his hand on Eric’s sizable chest and wiggled his finger around his nipple. “I’m trying. I don’t want you outgrowing me so fast. You’ve been gyming for, what, three months?”

Eric chuckled. “What about it?”

“Dude, look at you! You’re already nearly as big as I am, and I’ve been going for almost two years.”

Eric got up and sat on the couch, resting his legs underneath him. He lifted Chris’ chin with his finger and kissed him gently on the lips. As they maintained eye contact, Eric reached down and grabbed a handful of Chris’ junk. 

“Nothing wrong with that, though, right?” Eric smiled playfully. “Who said the bottom couldn’t be the bigger guy?” Eric said.

Chris was speechless as Eric worked his hand around his member. He could feel himself getting hard in Eric’s soft hands. 

Eric tugged down Chris’ shorts, leaving him in only a shirt and briefs. “Oh, yeah.”

He ran his tongue across Chris’ underwear, pushed out by his engorged manhood. The rough cotton travelling across his tongue. Chris had always been sensitive. He never needed much to get off, and Eric knew.

Chris tossed his head back in pleasure, moaning with every lick. He looked to his side and saw the tumbler still resting on the table. He grabbed it and popped it open.

Eric looked up and dug his hand underneath Chris’ shirt, groping Chris’ pecs. “Is now really the time?” he asked.

Chris didn’t reply as he quickly downed a quarter of the shake. He closed it and set it back down on the table next to him. He exhaled, feeling the chilled shake travel down his throat. 

Eric got off the couch and on the floor. He opened Chris’ legs wide open and stroked his thighs as his hard-on throbbed harder in the tight underwear. 

Chris was feeling something he’d never felt before. It felt as though the chill of the shake was travelling across his body, numbing it down. 

“Is my big boy getting a little chilly?” Eric asked, still stroking Chris’ thighs.

When the cold got to his penis, it began warming up. His entire body followed, and he felt his cock surge slightly larger. 

“Did your dick just get bigger?” Eric asked.

Chris’ breathing was getting faster. He could feel the heat enter every fiber of his muscles. “Why don’t you–hnng–check it out?”

He pulled down his briefs, letting his cock fly free. It emanated with warmth. Eric climbed up and grabbed it with both hands, immediately filling his mouth with nothing but smooth head. He licked around the shaft, knowing it was where Chris was most sensitive.

Eric tried making eye contact, but Chris was focused on something else. 

Chris raised his right arm and watched as his upper arm slowly grew thicker, rounder. He flexed it once, twice, and with every repetition, his bicep grew bigger and higher. His raised his left arm and did the same. With every flex, he could feel the power in them growing more and more potent.

“Fuck, are you growing bigger?” Eric asked.

“Yeah, man. It feels so good.”

Eric climbed up and began pulling up Chris’ shirt. Chris pulled his shirt back down, took Eric’s hand, and put it back on his dick. He squeezed his hand tightly and began using it to masturbate.

“Fuck, no, don’t take my shirt off. I wanna feel this.” he said.

“This is fucking amazing.” Eric said.

Eric began licking Chris’ firm nipples through the shirt as his chest grew outward, filling his pecs and torso with pure meat. He took Chris’ growing arms and raised them to a double bicep as he dove in and planted his lips on Chris’ and his hands on his biceps. 

Chris’ arms were pushing up his sleeves to his shoulders. His biceps still growing at a steady pace.

“You taste so good.” Eric mumbled.

“Why don’t you get back down and keep sucking?”

“On it.”

Eric felt Chris’ cock smack his thigh as it continued to grow with the rest of him. Chris’ shirt strained as his chest and arms grew bigger and thicker. His lats pushed the shirt far out while his chest grew into two massive slabs of meat, quickly inflating. 

Chris’ shirt was being pushed out by his pecs that his cleavage was growing larger and larger. His pecs pulled his shirt out so far that the neck hole was being stretched to its limits.

Eric was beginning to struggle wrapping his small hands around Chris’ growing arms. His biceps growing into hills. His chest, balloons. 

Eric felt himself being pushed back by Chris’ legs. He looked down and saw Chris’ legs jut out ever so slightly, as if he grew a few inches taller. His thighs continued to thicken and grow, and grow, and grow until they were as round and firm as steel beams. Every striation was visible.

“Fuck, this is hot,” Eric said.

“I feel hot,” Chris said.

Chris’ member also grew in size, pulsing larger but never shrinking. Eric was having trouble maneuvering around his growing boyfriend. He was beginning to look more and more like a child trying to climb onto a growing tree. 

“You’re the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen,” Eric said. “Shit.”

He sat in between Chris’ legs, trapping himself inside as Chris only continued to grow bigger, bigger than anyone Eric has ever seen before. Eric grabbed Chris’ shaft firmly with both hands. He squeezed the massive tool, growing it bigger and bigger until it looked as big as his forearm. Its head rose as high as Eric’s head as he licked around it. 

Chris’ shirt began tearing down the middle as his pecs grew into massive pillows, his nipples large and begging to be sucked. He flexed another double bicep and his arms tore around his sleeves. His shirt could barely hold him in. 

Chris was living in pure ecstasy as he grew ever larger, his ass sliding off the couch due to his increasing mass. He tried looking down at Eric but his pecs had grown too thick to see past. 

“Where’d you go?” Chris asked.

“Still down here, big guy.”

Eric could feel Chris was close to climaxing and stroked his massive shaft with both hands. His tongue went on overdrive, licking every possible nook of Chris’ massive dick. It wasn’t long before it spewed out massive dollops of hot cum, coating Chris’ massive exposed torso and legs, as well as Eric’s face and hair. 

It continued spurting until every last drop from Chris’ balls had been shot out. They both took a second to breathe and make sense of what just happened.

“Fuck! Look at me, Eric.” Chris said.

“Wait, shit, how big did you just grow? I can’t fucking see, there’s cum in my eyes.”

Chris stood up, knocking Eric down to the ground with a swing of his heaving member. “Shit, sorry.”

The smell of bleach permeated the whole house. He looked around the room and never felt bigger. His once loose shirt now looked as though a single stretch would cause it to tear straight down the middle. It was pulled out so far by Chris’ pecs that it only reached halfway up his abs. 

He looked down at Eric and nearly confused him for a twig. If they had looked like brothers before, now, it was like comparing David to Goliath.

Eric tugged on Chris’ still engorged member to pull himself up, knowing it only made Chris hornier. He stood up on both feet and tried looking up at his boyfriend.

Eric smiled. “I think I shrunk.” he said.

Chris smiled and grabbed both his pecs, trying to cup as much of them in his hands. “Naw, man. I’m just so fucking huge.” he said. “I’m so big.”

Eric tried wrapping his arms around Chris’ torso, but barely got halfway around. “Shit,” he said. “Your pecs are so fucking hard.”

Chris bounced his pecs, hitting Eric. His penis throbbed against his abs, chest-level with Eric. Chris bent down and flexed his gigantic bicep across Eric’s face and licked his lips. “Suck it,” he said. The thick arm took up most of Eric’s line of sight.

Eric tried grabbing it with his hands and felt small. He planted his face and tongue against the bulging bicep as Chris flexed it repeatedly for Eric’s pleasure.

“Was this really all from that shake?” Eric asked. 

“Yeah, and there’s still most of it left.”

Eric bent down and grabbed Chris’ throbbing cock and gave it a tight squeeze. “Why don’t we take this upstairs? Your brother’s still out, right?”

Chris laughed. “Good to go again if you are.”

Chris and Eric continued fooling around upstairs in the master bedroom, exploring Chris’ newly-grown body. The two eventually fell asleep. 

At midnight, Chris’ younger brother, Evan, snuck into the house, hoping no one was up. He was on his way up to his room when he noticed a green shake left unrefrigerated on the side table.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build up to the growth, good pacing.  

Since you asked for writing tips:  One caveat - make sure that the object of the action is more obvious.  Sometimes it was unclear = 

for example:

Chris was feeling something he’d never felt before. It felt as though the chill of the shake was travelling across his body, numbing it down. 

“Is my big boy getting a little chilly?” Eric asked, still stroking Chris’ thighs.

When the cold got to his penis, it began warming up. His entire body followed, and he felt his cock surge slightly larger. 

========================

Whose penis? Whose body?  Eric has just been speaking.  If the  subject is supposed to be Chris's penis, Chris' body, then the sentence  first identify the subject (Chris) then go to the pronoun (his body) . 

Good warm up story!

Mdlftr

• Like 1