Professor Schnackenburg's mistake Chapter Eight

Hialmar

The preceding chapter is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13510-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-seven/

Professor Schnackenburg's mistake

Chapter Eight

Jack was recovering from his orgasm, and his thoughts drifted back and forth. So huge now. Big. This power. Incredible. Together with Cody. Best mate. Able to share this with him. And somewhere inside his mind, he could hear Cody bellowing in orgasmic bliss: Yes! YES! I HAVE THE POWER! TOGETHER! His sticky cock pulsated inside his leather codpiece, again, again, and waves of ecstatic pleasure filled him, but the intensity was waning now.

His memories drifted. He remembered how the war-god and his cohort had entered the Archaeology Department, and left the entrance in shards and pieces. They had met police officers running down the stairs, alarmed by the sound of the break-in. The Police were already inside the building, because of some official business, and came running down from the tower. The police officers shouted something, and, when the war-god didn't comply, they had opened fire. The bullets slowed down and hang levitating in the air.

"Fools. You thought that these projectiles of lead would harm me?"

The war-god spoke in his deep voice, and watched the police officers arrogantly.

"You should know, that all things used in combat are under my domain, and at my disposal. These hot lead projectiles were not in existence in the ancient Anghra-Lemur, but despite coming from a younger aeon, they do belong to me. Now suffer the penalty for your impudence!"

Kortoth-Gnaah looked at the bullets. They changed direction, and then, at the blink of an eye, regained their original speed. The police officers tumbled to the steps of the staircase, and one of them slowly fell down the stairs, leaving a trail of blood – dark in the sparse illumination. The other police officer gasped for air, clutched his chest and belly, and stared in disbelief, as the red blots spread over his blue shirt. Kortoth-Gnaah and his housecarls ascended the stairs, and entered the tower room.

A bespectacled man in his late 50s, with white hair and some sort of ceremonial robe, was interrogated by four police officers. The room was spacious, the walls high, and the ceiling formed a dome. It was probably used for formal receptions now and then, and built many decades ago, to boast the prestige of the university. A strange scent, similar to ozone, could be felt in the interior air, and it was mixed by the scent of incense and candle wax.

"Now, hear now, Professor Schnackenburg. This is a serious matter. The ambulance staff found your female colleague unconscious, and this room bear witness of cult-like activity. Did you force her to consume any illegal substance? Are you both members of a cult? Did you subject her to ritual sex against her will? There are several words for your sort, and none of them are polite. You don't improve your case by obstructing justice, sir."

"I don't expect you to believe me, officer, but something supernatural is afoot, and my research student, Brock MacGurgan, is involved."

"Silence! I need to ask the professor!"

The war-god had spoken. The police officer began to speak, and slowly turned around, to face the insolent one.

"This is a police matter. The professor is heard in an official..."

Then the police officer turned silent, in disbelief, at the sight of Kortoth-Gnaah and his cohort.

"I said, silence!"

The war-god made a gesture, and none of the police officers were able to speak or move. The men of Anghra-Lemur also felt reluctant to say or do anything. Their Master needed to speak to the professor. Slowly, the ozone and incense were mixed with the scent of warm leather and male sweat.

"Brock? What in heaven has happened to you?"

Professor Schnackenburg shivered.

"And how does it feel to be an avatar of Kortoth-Gnaah?"

The literally god-like facial features of Kortoth-Gnaah lit up in the boyishly handsome smile of Brock MacGurgan. There was arrogance there. And power. Unfathomable power. The profound maturity of middle-aged masculinity mixed with the raw testosterone-fuelled masculinity of someone in his mid-to-late 20s, but there was also cheerful boyish delight, and the war-god simultaneously embodied the male virtues of each human age, respectively, exuding timelessness. Bloodlust and battle craze were in his eyes, but also the sense of duty, the willingness to serve and protect, and there was wisdom and honour.

Professor Schnackenburg shivered again.

"I am Kortoth-Gnaah. Brock, your student, is my embodiment. I share his memories, his knowledge, his feelings, and – to a lesser extent – he share mine. By each hour, each minute, each second, this embodiment is becoming less Brock McGurgan, and more Kortoth-Gnaah – war-god of Anghra-Lemur – and he likes that feeling: The feeling of loosing himself into me, like a brook lose itself into the sea, or like the rain drop meld with the ocean."

Schnackenburg remained silent, and in nervous awe before the older god, unable to ask anything, but the war-god asked. His eyes lit up in annoyance and disbelief.

"The domain of the Sea Goddess is beyond my reach. I need to speak to her."

Schnackenburg looked surprised and confused.

"Sea Goddess? Which Sea Goddess?"

The annoyed look on the war-god's face increased.

"Don't try my patience, mortal. The Sea Goddess. Of Anghra-Lemur and of the sunken continents. She-Among-the-Old-Gods. The Lady of the depths. The Queen of the waves."

Schnackenburg looked nervous and afraid now.

"Forgive me, Master. If you search the memory of Brock, you must understand, that the old gods are mainly forgotten among us modern humans. Now, when you mention her in that way, I have a vague memory of a few lines about her in the Doggerland Tablets, but they are very few and scarce, since most of the lines are about you. Someone like me know more about the deities of Egypt and the deities of Greece."

"The deities of Egypt, and of Greece, are just young gods. They emerged long after the old gods. They are mere descendants, mere reflections, mere froth on the surface of the unknown worlds, but the old gods last forever. I was long before they were. She was long before they were. And, as Great Cthulhu, High Priest of the great old ones, only know them dimly, so the young gods are unaware of the existence of the old gods. Search those Tablets, mortal! And search ever source you might know of! I am in dire need to talk to her again, since aeons have passed since last we spoke, in days of yore, and of nights."

Schnackenburg trembled.

"Well, sir... Master... Except for the Tablets, there might be something in... in the Book of Eibon."

"Then consult this Book of Eibon, which is unknown to me."

"Well... but... Master... a copy of it is stored in the rare collectibles section of the university library, and it is locked in night time, of course, and..."

Schnackenburg sounded very nervous.

"Fear not, mortal. Mundane locks and gates do not keep Korthoth-Gnaah and his housecarls out. Follow me!"

The last was a command, not a suggestion. Devoid of any will of their own, the paralysed police officers and the barbarian warriors followed the war-god and the professor outdoors in the direction of the university library.

Jack wasn't aware of exactly what had happened inside, but Korthoth-Gnaah had emerged from the building with a small leather-bound book with metal clasps. The professor was no longer anywhere to be seen.

Korthoth-Gnaah had gazed at two of the police officers, and then said:

"You are the latter-day upholders of law, order and defence. You serve and protect. You have been deemed worthy to become warriors of Anghra-Lemur."

And then, a familiar glowing blast of power had transformed the modern police officers into yet other two of the war-gods cohort. The two remaining police officers looked in fear at them.

"Now: Absorb your former brothers in arms! Your Master need brawnier warriors!"

Without hesitation, the newly transformed men turned against their former colleagues, touched their shoulders, and, as roars of pleasure mixed with screams of fear, the touch of the  two new warriors consumed the remaining police officers, and all the warriors of Anghra-Lemur suddenly and intuitively knew how it should be done. The voice of Korthoth-Gnaah had scattered the rain-drizzling silence of the urban night, and said:

"Now. All of my men. Go out and absorb more men. Your war-god need brawny fighters, since there is a battle coming."

That was, how Jack – almost entranced – had directed his feet in the direction of his old gym, in order to find his old friend Cody. Best mate. To consume him, and add his mass to his own, and, if the war-god was gracious, allow the unworthy Cody a small taste of what it meant to be a warrior of Anghra-Lemur.

His post-orgasmic bliss caused his consciousness to return from the memories to the present, and their present surroundings. The Steel Factory. Their old gym. Was it only hours since their lives had been turned upside down and changed forever?

That was, when he heard a sound from the Ladies' locker room. The young warrior-titan turned around, and could see Jill, the reticent pharmacology student standing in the doorway. Jack liked to be around Jill. She was considerably more intelligent than Jess, and there was something with her eyes, that caused a warm feeling in his chest, and caused a lump in his throat. She was still wearing gym clothing, stared at him, and didn't say anything. They watched each other silently. He didn't know for how long time. 

"Hello, Jack."

"Hello, Jill."

Silence. The subdued light of a ceiling with part functional, part dysfunctional illumination. Shadows fell on Jack's chest and abdomen, revealing contours, forms and bulges – the outlines of his musculature.

"Are you still yourself?"

"I am myself, Jill. But I am different."

She shivered. From the look of her face, not in a bad way. She came closer.

"Is it all real, or am I insane?"

"If you are insane, I am too, since I remember it, and you can see what I have become."

He touched himself again. Big palm on chest. On abs. On biceps. Felt good. He could feel himself become horny again just a minute or two after his latest release. Can't believe these levels of testosterone, he thought. He could sense the murmur of Cody somewhere in his mind, but it was too low to hear.

"But it feel so impossible!"

He didn't know what to answer. He sat down on a training bench. She sat in his lap. They stared in the mirror: A barbarian from an imaginary world with a twenty-something modern woman dressed in workout gear. They didn't know what to say.

"Jess left with Magnussen. What happened to them?"

"I don't know. The followers of the war-god are so many now, and I haven't seen Magnussen for awhile. I hope they are ok."

Shadows fell on Jack's chest and abdomen, shoulders and arms, revealing contours, forms and bulges – the outlines of his musculature. Jill traced the outlines with her fingers. One of his hands touched the synthetic fabric of her elastic gym clothing. His lips met the warm, soft and perspiring skin of her neck. They didn't say something for a while. Jill broke the silence.

"I read a lot of fantasy books. Like Lord of the Rings, you know. Or Song of Ice and Fire – those books that became Game of Thrones on telly."

"Mmmm?"

"It's like reality turned into a novel. Or like another world suddenly mixed with our."

"Mmmmm."

She began to massage his traps, her face burrowed into the firm mounds, that were his pecs. He could feel the scent of her hair. Probably a shampoo.

"Do you understand what's happening?"

"No, can't understand it. Just... just experiencing it."

"Do you think the war-god would transform me into a Mother Of Dragons? Or someone like Xena?"

Jack could feel Jill's buttocks twitch in a weird way.

"Uhmm. I think he only change men, but that there's some sort of goddess, that will be able to change women. Soon, I believe. I don't understand what's happening."

Shag her! Jack could sense Cody screaming something somewhere in their shared mind. Jack ignored Cody for a while.

"I would like that."

Jill continued to massage his traps, but let her palms descend to his shoulders. Involuntary, he flexed his shoulders in surprise, and Jill let out a little sound, like a subdued cry.

"Anything wrong, cutie?"

She let out another sound.

"No, uh, nothing wrong at all, Jack. I just feel so safe."

Before becoming a warrior of Anghra-Lemur, Jack would have felt uncomfortable in a situation where a woman with unclear intentions sat on his hard crotch and none of them acknowledged the situation, but now it felt rather comfortable. Time will tell what'll happen. Fragments of Cody's mind were silently screaming something aroused, but Jack ignored it.

"Good to hear, that you feel safe, cutie."

His dick became harder inside his leather codpiece, and it twitched.

"You are so sweet, Jack. Some of the hot boys behave like girls like me are trash, and most of the behaved boys are not particularly hot. But you respect a girl's wishes, don't you?"

Jack could feel a wave of arousal arise inside his uncrushably muscular frame.

"We will just sit here, and you will feel safe, if that is what you like, cutie. I understand if you want to feel safe, after the strange events tonight. Safe with me."

Jack felt like some forgotten ancient protector deity, protecting the innocent, and he hugged and cuddled Jill. In another part of his mind, Cody was crazy of lust and demanded immediate action. Jack could feel a lump in his throat, but the feeling of being a protector felt so re-assuring, and, though he couldn't control the rowdy and irrepressible steel rod inside his leather codpiece, he could control his comforting and protective hands. Jill hugged him, like he was a stuffed toy, but one of her hands began to go on exploration somewhere else on his body, in a way a woman don't treat a stuffed toy. Now, she squeezed his left pec, and emitted a less-than-innocent moan. Jack could feel the scent of woman.

"You clever, handsome boy. You not only look like a fantasy-warrior, you behave like a shining knight."

"Mmmmm?"

He didn't know what to say.

She rose from his tender embrace, and stood in front of him. There was something suggestive in her eyes. 

"You are proud of those muscles aren't you, puppy-knight?"

Puppy-knight? That was a first. Hadn't been called that before. He didn't know what to say, but his eyes must have answered.

She leaned forward. He had her breasts in his face when she massaged his traps and shoulders from another angle. He didn't complain. He didn't say a word, if a handful of yelps didn't count as words.

"Those are the shoulders of a warrior, protecting a damsel in distress, aren't they?"

She kneeled, and put her hands on his pecs. His eyes widened. He was like a musical instrument, and she played him perfectly.

"And that is the chest of a mighty conqueror, worthy to be the consort of a Mother Of Dragons, isn't it? Are you proud of your steel pecs, warrior?"

Cody's silent internal screams inside their shared mind became audible to him now, and memories of Jill's muscle worship of Cody weeks ago rose to the surface of Jack's awareness. He moaned, relaxed, and allowed her to do anything to him. She must have understood his body language.

She moved her hands to his bicepses and taunted him to flex them. He flexed them. She squeezed them, but she couldn't diminish their size or firmness in any way. Her touch became apprecative, and she said something of "herculean arms, marble biceps" and whatnot, but Jack shared Cody's ecstasy now, and their mind was no longer coherent. Jill's touch and appreciation drove them crazy. Mumbling "... invulnerable city wall of abs", she began to lick his abs, while he tensed them and writhed on the training bench. His dick leaked pre-cum inside the leather-pouch, and rubbed throbbingly and deliciously against the leather. 

She sat down beside a weight on the rubber-coated floor and hugged his quad, pushing her cheeks against it.

"... these pillars of the world, warrior, keeping the heavens up in their might..."

"You have been found worthy, barbarian. Your mistress is eager to please your rod."

She began to lick the inside of his quads, close to his groin. Jack was insane by desire now, and inside his mind he roared with Cody as they received their shared muscle worship. Jill fumbled with the straps that held his codpiece in place. It fell to the floor. His rowdy and irrepressible steel rod had been released from its cage. She swallowed his meat-sword voluptuously, and he began to moan and bellow of insane, unrestrained lust, his powerful legs thrashing and shaking on each side of her head. She controlled the wild beast, and she knew it. The knowledge that she knew it drove Jack even crazier. Cody began to understand the gentle side of Jack, and he allowed himself to fleet away in the stream of Jack's arousal, noticing how good Jill seemed to feel.

None of them knew how long time it took, but at last Jack could feel the buildup of the nuclear explosion of his mind, and then rapture after rapture, bliss after bliss, empowerment after empowerment streamed and surged through him. Perhaps he roared or screamed, but he was far beyond reason to be aware of it.

When he regained awareness, Jill was sitting naked at his feet, her head in his lap. He felt so fond of her. Protective again. And his desire for her returned. His dick awoke for the fifth time this night. Smiling his warm smile and with his eyes full of giddiness mixed with self-confidence, he asked:

"Is the lady of my heart ready to receive her warrior in yet another intimate way?"

The yelp from her lips were enough. Her eyes burned of desire, and she throw her head backwards, as he lifted her up, entered the moist centre of her feminine being and, still throbbing inside her, carried her with his powerful arms into the Men's shower. She was the Queen of his will. She wanted to be the Mother Of Dragons, but at least she was the Tamer Of His Python. He was going to fill her. Fill her entirely. Her lips caressed the stubble of his chin, and he could feel the scent of aroused woman. The feeling of his strength, as it continued to carry her and keep her in her right position, caused her nipple in his mouth to harden. She leaned against the tiled wall, warmed by hot water. He slowly, slowly ravaged her, as her bliss increased. Filling her. Filling her entirely.

The business of the war-god could wait. The night had just began.

Next chapter is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/14179-professor-schnackenburgs-mistake-chapter-nine/

Edited by Hialmar
link, grammar, some minor adjustments
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 2017-10-30 at 3:39 AM, Ro20316 said:

What war is forming??' Is tehre anotehr god running around?

I just posted chapter nine, because I can't sleep. You will find the answer there.

• Thanks 1