Making You Dumb

alephamok

I didn't know, that it was possible. I just enjoy writing or imagining it happen. Is it temporary? I would mismanage my work, if any effects were permanent. Does it give you a jock personality?

Though the 'Hialmar' writing the diary here in the club is imaginary, he is not too far from reality (yet).

• 2 months later...

There are definitely a lot of dumb jock hypnosis files around, so I'd be interested to see what people said about their experiences using them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got some dumb jock hypnosis files which I listen to some time but the affect are temporary just only after listing to them make me dumb for a short time then I'm back to normal but one thing for sure is I feel the need to lift more weights and grow bigger thats all I think about

• 3 months later...

Hey bros, yeah I’ve tried the hypnosis thing for a while. Guess I got good results from it. But it did start messing with me a bit. Was having kinda trouble reconciling normal life with wanting to just quit everything I was doing and just be a muscle head. Granted it’s a cool fantasy, but when you start actually making it a reality things just get complicated. If I had some bros with me who were also into it maybe it would have been easier and I’d be in a different place right now.

but even without the hypno, I find the best thing for me is just to meat as many serious lifters and bodybuilders as possible in my area and lift with em and hang out with em. And then just let what happens happen.

im definitely more laid back and socially comfortable than I started out years ago. And I think a lot of it is surrounding yourself with the people you wanna be like.

i guess I’m smart enough as I need to be, but I don’t feel that brainy anymore. And I’ve even gotten the reputation of being more of a meathead and bro at work and among my friends. Life is good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've had a couple hypnotist friends dumb me down with trigger words and it's fucking awesome.  Love the feeling of my thoughts slowing down and my mind getting foggy.  I've gotten to the point where I can't remember how to spell most words, let alone understand math.  It lasts for only about an hour or so, but it's an hour of idiot bliss haha

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 1:30 PM, hugejock said:

I've had a couple hypnotist friends dumb me down with trigger words and it's fucking awesome.  Love the feeling of my thoughts slowing down and my mind getting foggy.  I've gotten to the point where I can't remember how to spell most words, let alone understand math.  It lasts for only about an hour or so, but it's an hour of idiot bliss haha

I've tried self hypnosis a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to work. I think I need to find a professional to help me...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..