Evan, the making of an Amerasian god Part 10

cropsey23

Evan already knew that Andre was much stronger than him. Feeling the powerful clasp of Andre’s massive hand on the back of his neck only confirmed it. Andre had a dangerous greed for muscle, and he now had the alpha DNA code to take as much as he wanted. Evan only had a few seconds to regain control of the situation.

Andre started inhaling deeply, not realizing how easy it was for his muscle fibers to densify and grow. His back started to broaden, his shoulders pushed out wider, and his chest grew thick and heavy with new, unrestrained muscle. Evan’s huge neck started to feel small in Andre’s grip, and he quickly began to close out Evan’s 4-inch height advantage.

Joe watched in stunned amazement as the two muscle titans struggled. At 6 feet tall, the football jock was still a lean 160lbs, as gaining muscle was always a challenge. Standing behind Andre, he had a clear view of how thick and broad his back was becoming, and the word POWER just kept echoing in his head.

Evan planted his feet firmly, using all 345lb of muscle to literally stand his ground.  Andre reflexively did the same, and his powerful calves exerted so much force that the concrete floor began to crack.

Andre’s growth was getting more rapid. But Evan’s heart muscle was still stronger, and he was able to slow Andre’s rate of inhalation. Then something remarkable happened to Evan: his muscle fiber, sensing the threat from Andre, started getting denser and growing even more rapidly. The two muscle titans were able to spontaneously create even more muscle while trying to resist each other. Eventually, Evan was able to stop Andre’s breath altogether, and his heart alone was strong enough to keep both of the muscle studs alive.

While he held Andre, Evan began thinking: You want to be strong, and smart Andre… I can give that to you. I can clear your mind of all your past anger and hurt, and, in fact, I’m doing it right now. I’ll give you what you need to survive and thrive in this world… more power and strength than you ever imagined… but greed will never serve you well, Andre. You have very powerful gifts – physical and intellectual - and I can guide you on how to use them properly.

Andre was in a state of total euphoria. He could feel the new muscle thickening and solidifying on his frame, and felt a calmness washing over him, and with it, washing away all his past troubles.

And he heard Evan again: You don’t get powerful by stealing muscle. You get powerful by building it, for yourself, and others.

In that instant, Andre became fully self-aware. He had been imprinted with Evan’s psyche, and knew that trying to inhale any more muscle from him would only make the Asian god stronger. He released his grip on Evan’s neck, and his breath began to return slowly. He blinked his eyes opened, was stunned to see he was now as tall as Evan. Andre was now 6’ 6” and weighed 355lbs. Evan had also gained muscle, and at 6’ 6”, he weighed in at 390lbs. Even though Evan had the weight advantage, Andre was much stronger due to the incredible density of his muscle.

Evan stepped back, silently releasing Andre, but still in control.

Andre looked around the room, and he was mentally measuring everything against his size. He looked at the sledgehammer, shattered on the floor and laughed to himself at how easy it was for him to destroy. The marble columns didn’t look as strong as he felt. He looked at Joe, who he once used to envy, and saw that envy reflected right back at him now. Then he eyed Evan closely: Same height, my shoulders are wider, my back is thicker… much thicker, and broader… but his arms and legs are still massive… and shit…. That 12-pack…. Andre looked down and clenched his stomach: he had a solid, thick cobblestoned 8-pack. He reached over and thumped Evan’s abs a bit, the sound echoing in the room. Then looking right into Evan’s eyes, Andre clasped his hands behind his head. He sucked in his breath deeply and crunched his mid-section, and seemingly held his breath for an eternity, crunching harder with each passing second. After two minutes, there was a loud cracking coming from Andre: his abs were getting thicker and deeper, and by his own sheer power, finally separated into 12 deeply chiseled blocks of muscle.

Andre’s eyes shifted to Joe. By instinct, the football jock felt like he should run, but was powerless with Andre’s gaze on him. Without thinking, he took off his shirt, revealing a solid if not lean 6-pack and a smooth defined chest. Joe’s shorts hung low on his narrow waist, revealing a thick jet-black treasure trail on an otherwise smooth torso.

“Don’t even try to run,” said Andre. In a flash so fast that Joe only felt a gust of wind, Andre was standing before him.

“You like what you see, Joe? Do you want power like this?” said Andre. Andre smiled at Joe, holding up a massively flexed bicep. Joe grabbed onto the python arm, unable to close his hand around the peak. Andre’s warm bicep was bigger than a football, and as solid as titanium.

But Joe wasn’t cowering anymore. Instead he boldly gripped Andre’s other arm. He knew Andre was always attracted to him, and he was trying to use that to his advantage. His hands started exploring and worshipping every inch of the rock solid muscled stud in front of him, and Joe stepped closer so that their bare torsos were touching.

“I want win, Andre. I want the guys on the football team to respect me. To fear me. I want to get signed to the NFL. And I want to win Super Bowls, Andre. Make me as strong as you are.”

Andre was panting heavily, enjoying the worship from Joe. And Joe instinctively started to breath in deeply with each exhale from Andre, standing close enough, and just under Andre’s chin to slowly take in his DNA. With even just those first few breaths, Joe could feel his midsection getting tighter and stronger.

Joe leaned up and slowly kissed Andre, gripping onto his massive frame. Andre clasped Joe’s back, easily hoisting him up as they started to kiss more passionately. Within seconds, Andre’s powerful DNA started to flood into Joe’s lungs. The lean football jock felt it right away, and was a bit scared at first of how powerful it felt, but he just keep taking in more and more. He chest started to expand, followed by his shoulders and back. Even with his arms pressed against Andre’s powerful build, Joe could feel them thickening up. Joe’s growth was incredibly rapid, and after two minutes, Andre released him.

Smiling and admiring his new creation, Andre saw a new football god in front of him: Joe’s thick treasure trail had sprouted a mat of thick black hair across a wide, powerful chest.  His formerly clean-shaven face now sported a thick jet-black beard. His arms were massive pythons now too, almost as big as Andre’s. He had a solid 8-pack under the fur, and powerful quads that would terrify any NFL player. Joe now stood at 6’ 5” inches of hirsute, rock solid 315lbs of muscle. And already having the confidence and swagger of a football jock, it took Joe no time at all to adjust to his new power.

“I have to try out this new muscle,” he said in a voice that was now so deep it barreled through the room.

With a dark, determined look on his face, he nodded at Evan, acknowledging him at the ultimate source of his new power, and said, “You should expand the smoothie shop right into the gym.” And with that, he crouched down into his starting sprint position, and then took off like a 315lb cannonball aimed right at the cinder block wall. The wall was no match for Joe’s charging muscle, and he blasted right through it, even destroying some rebar, without a scratch.

Evan smiled at his two new creations and the three behemoths retreated back to the smoothie shop, where they laughed, drank more shakes, and made plans for the gym and the football team.

A few hours later, across town, Todd awoke from a long and deep sleep. He had a vague recollection of the previous day, but his sharpest memory was of Evan, and that instantly gave him a hard on. As he slid his hand down to grab his dick, he could feel a new solidity in his stomach. Even his arm seemed heavier, much heavier than the day before.

Just as he was about to start jerking off to the thought of Evan, his phone pinged with a  text from his god. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...