zangetsu

Tristan Part 3

Going down an escalator, Tristan stares from one shop to another, trying to familiarize himself with all the stores while also looking for a help wanted sign.

"So Tristan, did you find anything you like?"

"Yeah, I found a couple of shirts and a pair of shorts."

"That's good."

Looking around, Tristan notices that it's noon, on an early July day, but the mall isn't even moderately crowded. Just a few groups of high-schoolers, some parents with their kids, and a dozen or so senior citizens spread about. Most stores are empty or at least seemingly empty, and a few are actually closed.

"Hey Drew, why is it so empty? Back where I'm from the malls are insanely crowded during the summers."

"Well almost two thirds of the town’s population leaves during the summer, so everything gets real empty around here. Two, three weeks before the semester starts everybody floods back here and this place becomes a mess. Thousands of freshmen free from their parents running around buying all kinds of unnecessary things. Worse when they have their parents, fussing and encouraging them to buy something advertised by some morning news show. The whole mall becomes a disaster."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. So how's the job hunt?"

"No luck. Every place that's open is fully staffed, and apparently the owners give jobs back to the returning students before hiring any new faces."

"Tends to happen, but you'll find something eventually."

"I hope so, not doing anything all day is staring to drive me nuts."

"Well I see you have been hitting the gym. You're arms look bigger than when we first met. Oh hey there's Afano and Blake."

Afano sits in the middle of a bench meant for three people; his shoulders make it impossible for somebody to sit next to him. Blake sits adjacent to Afano, on another bench, and is first to spot Drew and Tristan walking over.

"You guys ready to go?" asks Blake.

"I am"

"Me too."

"Alright let's go."

"I was telling Tristan how his arms look bigger, compared to when we first met him," starts Drew as the group begins walking toward an exit.

"It's hard to tell, with his height gain," says Afano, "that's why I keep telling him to hit the gym. He's surprisingly strong, I mean you look strong, but you definitely are lifting out of your weight class," he continues as he looks at Tristan.

"I used to work at a metal recycling center, so I'm used to lifting heavy things.."

"So is that the kind of job you're looking for?" asks Drew.

"Not really. I mean the money was great, but I'd rather not spend all day lugging around metal scrapes under the hot sun."

"That's how you got shredded, by lugging metal?"

"That and eating healthy."

The group passes by a tall mirror, positioned right between two bathrooms. Afano takes a moment to admire himself. The Samoan giant is literally spilling out of his stringer tank top. His immense pecs are so large the fabric can't reach over to fully cover his exposed nibbles. Afano smiles to his reflection and begins running his hands over his abs.

Blake takes notices that Afano's gargantuan arms and pecs are missing from his peripheral vision. He turns around to spot the giant flexing in front of the mirror.

"Guys wait up, we got a bit of self-worshiping going on," says Blake to Drew and Tristan.

"There's nothing wrong with admiring your body. God I spend so many hours in the gym, I should be allowed to walk around shirtless anywhere I want," decrees the giant as he removes his tank top and continues flexing.

After striking several poses, Afano leaves his reflection and walks back to the group. However, instead of taking his position next to Blake, he walks right up to Tristan. He close to three inches taller than the new comer, but significantly wider. Much wider, so much wider, any person standing behind the giant wouldn't know there was a young man facing opposite the giant.

"Is something wrong?"

"No not really. Walking over here, I noticed that you look 'small.'”

He pauses for a moment to take a look around, “Mostly everyone here is wearing some sort of tank top and shorts, except you. At and around the apartment you go shirtless sometimes, and you're unbelievably shredded and you have mass. But every time we go out, you always wear a t-shirt and jeans, to hide your muscles and make yourself look small."

"Okay, where is this going?"

"You have an insane physique, the kind most guys would kill to have, and most girls would do anything to fuck. So how come you hide it?"

"I wear what I find comfortable, which is mostly t-shirts and jeans. If my physique is hidden it's because the clothing is loose, not because I'm consciously hiding anything. Besides, why does any of this matter to you?"

Afano thinks over the question for a moment, still shirtless. Some of the few mall goers stare at his immense body; some turned on, others repulsed by the bulging oversized muscles. Opposite the giant, mall goers either see Blake or Drew; they pay little if any attention to Tristan.

Blake breaks the silence, "You look weird."

Before Afano can add to the conversation, Drew begins talking, "Let me explain. When we first interviewed you for the spare room, you didn't strike us as anything really all that notable. No tattoos, no piercings, no strange mannerisms, honestly neither your personality nor physical appearance were noteworthy, or at least at first. When we started narrowing down the candidates, you sort of popped up. That guy with brown eyes, black hair, over six feet; we called you up again and arranged another meeting during your next college visit. Then we agreed to offer up the room."

"I'm gonna be honest. The second time you showed up, I thought, 'this guy is pretty cute,'" adds Afano, "During your second visit, I couldn't help but notice how your facial features just popped out, or that you were relatively tall and looked solid. Then actually living with you, pretty cute became really handsome, and solid became shredded as fuck."

"Tons of people have said that to me. I still don't get the point."

"I'm just saying you should show off a little. Add a little swagger to your walk, wear tighter clothes, do something," urges Afano, oddly full of passion.

"Yeah, if he didn't pester you to go to the gym, you probably won't have left the apartment at all, I mean except to look for a job. You're 18 and on your own, and the first thing you do is look for a job. Seriously?" adds Blake.

"Of course I'm going to search for a job, I need to support myself."

"You have plenty of money saved up," counters Afano. "Hey, some friends of mine are throwing are throwing a big birthday party at the end of the month, and we're taking you. No objections,"

"Okay."

"Alright so it's settled, we are going to get you shit-faced. Also you're going to the gym with Blake and me."

"Alright, alright, just so long was we can leave; we've been standing here forever."

The next day, Tristan spends mid-morning and all afternoon searching for a possible job in another town, but turns up empty handed. He drives to the apartment to switch clothes and then drives toward the university gym. The gym is incredibly large, and well stocked, but most surprisingly it's open 24/7. Once through the doors he immediately spots Afano, Blake and even Drew, who usually works out during the mornings.

"Alright so I'm ready to do something."

The next day.

"Should my legs have a pulse?"

"That's normalish, especially for such an intense work out. Here drink this and take these," says Drew as he gives Tristan a glass of water and various pills.

Tristan takes the pills and swallows them, along with several gulps of water before asking, "What do they do?"

"Most people ask and then sallow. There's protein in the water, the pills are to help promote muscle repair and growth. You are going to need a ton of these."

"Does any of that stuff actually work? I mean there are tons of vitamins that don't do a damn, other than led to really expensive urine."

"Trust me these work. The month after I started taking all this stuff, I gained some pretty serious mass, and I increased all my lifts. Believe me; you'll want these to maximize your results."

Tristan looks down at his calves; no longer red or swollen. They look exactly the same as they did yesterday; however, the muscle tissues have been completely destroyed. Every time his brain sends a signal to his calves, they angrily respond by bursting into pain.

"I feel like dying. You people are monsters."

Afano walks into the kitchen to find Tristan, legs spread out wide in a V.

"You're the monster. Fuck, for a novice, you squatted weights that experienced lifters would be proud of," smiles Afano.

"I get the impression I shouldn't have done that."

"Maybe not for your first time, but you need to push yourself to get real results," says Drew.

Tristan stares at Drew and Afano, both wearing just boxers and sandals. Drew has a solid V shaped torso, though Tristan's attention immediately goes to his bulky arms and pecs. Those specific body parts look like they belong on somebody who weighs a good twenty pounds more. Still, Drew doesn't seem to be out of proportion, in fact his confidence and natural charisma seem to flow into his muscles. He likes his large upper body and works hard to build and maintain it, and he can somehow look impressive even while standing next to Afano.

The college senior outweighs Drew by close to a hundred pounds and is four inches taller; his body screams power and strength. Afano's muscles aren't as toned as Drew's, which isn't to say they are soft or flabby, but are instead just plain bulky. His waist is probably 40 something inches, though it looks significantly smaller do to his immense shoulders. His legs and arms look like a grocer stuffed several melons into long plastic brown bags. His bulbous body occupies an absurd amount of space, every time he moves the kitchen seems to get smaller.

"Tristan, you still in there?"

"W...what?"

"We were asking about your old job. Didn't you ever get sore?"

"Sometimes, but I was never expected to move almost double my body weight, using just my legs."

"Well the more you do it, the less it'll hurt."

"I doubt that."

Tristan gets up to walk away. Upon standing his legs buckle, almost turning to jelly. He takes a step toward his bathroom, immediately his legs respond by shouting, "Fuck you," with every step. Right, "fuck." Left, "you." After a short eternity of searing pain, Tristan sits in his bathtub running a warm bath. He stretches out his tall body, out along the tub and tries to relaxing, before falling asleep for two hours.

For the next three weeks Tristan continues going to the gym with his roommates, to avoid their nagging to, "do something." Initially the workouts are hellish, but gradually his body begins to adapt to the harsh one or two hour sessions. The soreness following a day's work out becomes less severe, and his recovery time decreases.

Tristan puts on a shirt from back home. After two months, a little over an inch in height, and several pounds of muscle, the shirt is snug. It shows off his chest and arms nicely, but still hides his abs. His shorts reveal a pair of matching brownish calves covered with sinewy muscle, and covered with a dusting of hair. Glancing over his reflection, on his bathroom mirror, Tristan walks out to find Blake standing outside his bedroom door.

"The guys wanted to check if you were ready."

"Just need my wallet."

Blake watches as Tristan bends his arm to pick up his wallet. A month ago his bicep would have sort-of-mostly filled the sleeve, but now it actually stretches the sleeve. He notes how Tristan's shirt hugs his pecs and upper arms, yet is incredibly loose around his waist. 'He needs to tailor his shirts,' thinks Blake as he and Tristan head out the door.

As Tristan walks to Blake's truck, Afano and Drew take notice of his newly improved physique. They have been monitoring his developments, but today he really shines. In the rear view mirror, Afano is treated to a full view of Tristan climbing into the truck. He notices how round and tight Tristan's ass looks in those shorts greenish brown shorts. The shorts themselves are positively hideous, but a fine ass can make even the ugliest of shorts or paints stunning.

Blake begins driving toward a house located near the end of the county line. A lone house, two stories tall and surrounded by trees and hills. No a single neighbor in any direction for almost an entire mile. Already the music is blaring and there are people running around with red cups in hand.

"So little buddy, welcome to your first of many parties."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

It's interesting that this story is moving so slow, compared to Beyond Sexy, where the main character was absolutely huge and perfect from the very start, whereas the title character here is taking a bit more time to develop, but I'm still looking forward to more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please proof-read your stories carefully before you post. The story above contains a number of correctly-spelled words which do not mean what you want them to mean. Examples are "scrapes" and "nibbles".