Big Tyler - Final chapter

Thank you all for your encouragement.  After reading stories for all these years from @Londonboy, @Reeza, and @Liftme, I thought it was time to try myself. Thanks you for all of your encouragement while writing this story.  Maybe I will continue with the works of Big Tyler in the future, but I just want you all to enjoy this final journey...

Tyler walks up behind me and says “the best is yet to cum.” 

Kyle looks down at us and smiles.  “Look how cute you two are, going to town on your daddy’s man tits.  You boys like that don’t you?  He bends down, placed a hand under each of our asses and up we go into his arms again.  Kyle wa definitely more aggressive than his brother, but there was still a gentleness about him as well, but I couldn’t figure it out.  Kyle looked back and forth between the two of us as said, “My brother Tyler and I, we do everything together.  We always have.  I guess that is part of being a twin.  We know what each other wants.  When we found you two on the interenet, we both knew we had to have you.”  Under normal circumstances, “had to have you” would not put up a red flag in my mind, but with these two gentle giants, I knew that they meant that they owned us now.

We were not there slaves like our needs didn’t matter to them, but more like their little pets.  I spoke up and repeated “had to have us?”  Tyler walked up from behind us, I could feel his warmth on my neck.  He reaches for my waist and with just the strength of his biceps, He pulled me away from his brother and with one easy jerk, he spun me around so that I am facing him.  He lowers me, letting my cock rub down his chest, He paused flexed his pecs and my cocked got lost in the crevis.  He used my body to move me back and forth, my cock trapped, I let out a scream that sounded like 2 pitches higher than my regular voice.  Tyler laughed with excitement.  He stopped because he knew that I was about to cum with all that has happened in the past hour. 

Everything that Tyler was doing to me, Kyle was doing to Evan, although Kyle was being more aggressive with Evan, because that is what Evan wanted.  Kyle put me down on the ground and led my head to his left man tit.  Kyle did the same with Evan.  Tyler and Kyle back up away from us and start stripping for us, taking off their jeans, revealing their 12” package.  Evan and I were fixated on these mountains of muscles.  Kyle walks toward the other bed that was in the room.  There were two workout belts, and some rope.  Kyle grabs the workout belts and walks over to us and tells us to put them on.  Once they are on, Kyle sits on the edge of the bed and welcomes of us over to him.    “Ready to go for another ride?”  He grabs out belts and before we could respond, he stands up and takes us up with him.  “Little brother, we are going to get a good workout with our boys don’t you think?  He starts to curl our bodies, one at a time, first me then Evan.  We are his human weights.  Once he was done with his reps, he moved out of the way and Tyler did the same thing with us.  Back and forth we went between these two muscle giants as they did shoulder presses, bench presses, preacher curls, you name it, they did it. 

One of my favorite ones were I think were called shoulder extensions.  But Tyler had us lie down on the floor, one on each side, grabbed out belts and started lifting us so our bodies were way out to his sides.  I felt like I was Superman.  It was amazing.  When he put us down, the two of them took off out belts and had us face each other.  They put the hands in between their legs, and lifted us onto each of their biceps.  They started flexing and our bodies went up and downl, rubbing our cocks along their mighty forearm.  They leaned Evan and I together as Tyler said, “you guys are going to spend a lot of time together, so recommend you get to know each other.  They forced our lips to touch, Evan did not take any time to force his tongue into my mouth.  I could tell he was trying to find his place in the pecking order between us.  For me all that mattered was that I was Tyler’s little boy.  “are you guys ready to cum?”  Evan and I were speechless and beyond ready. 

Tyler said, “so I want to prepare you son, this is going to hurt, but you have to trust me, it will be worth it.”  With that he turns me around so I am facing away from him, he wraps his arm around my waist and places me on the tip of his 15inch cock.  “are you ready?”  He starts slowly inserting his cock into my ass.  Once he knows it is in, he lowers me with more force so his cock is fully inside of me.  I let out a scream, the pain was beyond words, but then it was done.  Then felt complete, like my ass was made for his cock like a glove.  Kyle did the same with Evan.  They walked towards each other, Evan and I just there for the ride.  They have our bodies positioned so our cocks were is each other mouth.  You boys have fun with each other, but do not cum until we tell you to, is that understood?”.  And whatever you do, don’t let go of each others cock. 

Our  mouths were full so we could not say anything so all we could do was moan in agreement.  The two giant brothers start thrusting us back and forth on their cocks.  Evan and I sucking away on each others cocks.  This went on for 15 minutes, each thrust getting more intense, I had to cum, but I remember their command.  So I didn’t.  Finally it was time, Tyler said ok boys, let it go.  I was able to lose control and that is what I did, that is what Evan did, that is what Kyle did, and that is what Tyler did.   We all came at once.  I could not hold all of Evans in my mouth, it started spilling out the sides.  I didn’t think my orgasm was going to stop.  I could feel the leakage from my ass as Tyler was still coming.  My body was so hot, growing with intensity as his seed filled the inside of me. 

Once the twins knew that we were done, they walked over to the 2 beds and sat down.  Not even removing their cock from us.  Kyle held his boy in his arm, and put his mouth to his ear.  “That’s my boy!  Did you enjoy that?”  Evan just layed his head back into Kyle’s chest and took a deep breath, smiled and enjoyed the arms of his big daddy’s arms around him.  He was in ‘Daddy Extasy”.  Kyle placed one of his giant hands over Evan’s and whispered into his ear “Yeah boy; this is mine and mine alone now…I know I don’t have to explain that to you because you want nothing else than to please me.  We are going to have an amazing life together.”

Tyler did the same thing to me, he walked us over to the edge of the bed, and he sat down, with his cock still inside me.  He wrapped his arm around my chest with such gentleness that I just melted into his chest.  There is no other place I would rather be than in my daddy’s arms.  Tyler grabs my waist, twists me around, so I am facing him, still inside me.  He puts his hands on both cheeks and looks down at me with a huge smile.  “my son, I want to be your protector, your lover and your friend.  I never want you to need for anything ever again.  We are bound together from this day forward.”  I felt like Tyler was saying his weddings vows to me.  He looks down and places his hand on my throbbing cock and says to me “This is mine and mine alone…I am your muscle daddy .forever.

Kyle and Tyler stood up, taking both Evan and I with them.  Kyle spoke saying “I think it is time for us all to get cleaned up and head for dinner.  Evan and I are going to take a shower here.  Tyler, why don’t you take Chip and get a shower in your room and we will meet in the lobby in an hour.  Tyler agreed, but how are we getting back to our room, we are completely naked.  Tyler grabs his jeans and puts them on, so my ass is still showing, but mostly covered up.  He grabs one of the blankets from the bed and wraps it around me.  He has me lay my head on his chest, and he walks out the door.  I can feel his heartbeat.  Then I can feel mine, and I realize that at that moment our hearts were beating as one.  When we got back to the hotel room, Tyler finally lifted me off of his cock and placed me on the bed.  He looked at me with those gentle eyes and said: “My son, this is the first day of the rest of our lives together.”  I knew that my life would never be the same again, and I would lose my old identity, and submit to the new title as “Tyler’s human plaything.”