Big Tyler part 4

What else could I do for Tyler that he has not already done with me.   I had no clue what he had in store for me.  He looked down at me.  “Why don’t we go for a walk, I want to show you something.”  He laughs “actually, I am going for a walk, you are going for a ride!!”  HE reached down and grabbed me under my ass and lifted me in his right arm so I was resting on his right hip.”  Here I was again, held as a child in his arms, as a father carries his young child.   He walks out the front door and into the hall way.  He pushes the button to the elevator.  When the door opens there is a couple that is getting off.  What a sight it must have been watching a giant carrying a full sized man like a child.  They did not say a thing.  They just looked up at him.  He gives me a great big kiss right in front of them, like is showing them that I was his and his alone.  He let the walk by as we went in. 

The door closes and he looks at me an just laughs.  He was having fun watching peoples faces as he carried me.  I don’t know why I didn’t realize it before, but he had the same look in his eyes when he was buying the coffee yesterday when we first met, and when we walked through the lobby of the hotel.  This was his dominance over me.  I am really his little plaything.  What is he planning on doing with me.  I started getting a little nervous now.  I started to squirm in his arms.  “Whats wrong little guy?  No need to fear, I got you”.  I couldn’t understand what was happening.  Did he really care about me, or was he just using me.  But then I remember our evening together.  He was so gentle.  He treated me with all the respect in the world, but what is his infatuation with me.   My mind was spinning…I never wanted to leave his side, but I was afraid.  “I am not going to hurt you son”.

“Where are you taking me?”   I knew that no matter how much I squirmed, I was no match to his power and strength.  I was helpless. 

“Don’t worry, I think you will like what I want to show you!”  The door to the elevator opens and I realize that we are on another floor, but not the lobby.   He stepped off the elevator and he started walking down a long hallway.  “It’s ok, little guy!  Just lay your head on my shoulder, you are safe with me.”  He puts his left hand behind my head and pushes it down towards his shoulder.  I could not move, he was forcing me to lay my head on his shoulder.  It was so strange, I had no clue what his intentions were with me.  I knew I had no control of the situation, but I also knew I was safe.   He stops in front of a door and used a keycard and opens the door.  Tyler looks at me with excitement, ”are you ready?”.

A man about the same size as Tyler opened the door.  Tyler walks inside with me in his arms.  Tyler sets me down on the bed.  Son, I want to introduce you to my twin brother Kyle.  Kyle this is my new boy Chip”.  Tyler steps aside and Kyle comes into the light.  He is about the same size as Tyler.  He is muscular, but not as big.  Kyle looks at me and walks toward me.  He is not towering over me while I sit on the bed.  He reaches down and grabs me by my belt and lifts me off the bed in one arm.  He is studying me, looking at my body from top too bottom.  “looks like you got yourself a keeper little brother!” 

“and where is your little guy?” Tyler asked his brother.

“Oh, I let him use the bathroom, give me a minute and I will bring him in here.”  He sets me down on the bed, and walks in the bathroom.  “hey little buddy, are you almost done? I want you to meet some people.  I hear the toilet flush, and the door opens.   I can’t see what is happening, but I feel a grunt coming from that direction.  Tyler is looking at me like I am his prize, not just his son now.  Kyle walks around the corner with a fully grown man in his arm.  This guy had to be as big as me.  He was a little younger with blond hair and you could tell that under normal circumstances, he would be an alpha.  But to Kyle, he was just his little plaything.  He is holding this guy with one arm wrapped around him.  The man is facing away from him, pressed against Kyle’s body, feet dangling 4 feet off the floor.  This is my little guy Evan.”  Evan did not look like he was afraid, or in danger, but was comfortable in his position as this giant’s toy.  Kyle repositions his grasp on Evan and sets him down on the bed next to me. 

Tyler looks at Evan and grabs him under his armpits and lifts him not just eye level but over his head so Evan’s head is touching the ceiling.  “I thing our littles guys will get along just fine.  You did a great job finding you boy big brother!”  This is going to be so much fun.  Tyler brings Evan down to eye level and places him in his left arm while he reaches down with his right arm and lifts me out of bed.  “They are perfect together.”  He scoots his hands down and places them under both of our asses.  Then begins to lift us higher together.  “Oh yeah, I can feel their lust for us big brother.   We are about to have some fun with you guys now…are you ok with that.”  I knew I didn’t have a choice.  With that he throws us both onto the bed right next to each other. 

Kyle looks at Tyler “let’s get them undressed.”  Kyle reaches for Evan and grabs him and pulls him toward the edge of the bed.  He grabs his shirt and rips it off of his body, then he grabs Evan’s jeans, lifting him off the bed, he pulls on the jeans with both hands wrips those off his body.  Evan’s body flopped back down onto the bed.  I did not have a chance to move and he landed right on top of me.  Not waisting any tme, Kyle reaches for Evan, pulls his leg until he is at the edge of the bed again.  “can’t forget about these little guy.  He grabs Evan’s boxers and gently pulls them down, touching his cock along the way.  He grabs Evan by one arm and lifts him up.  “That is how I want you from now on in my presence boy.” 

“Yes sir” 

“Good boy, I will reward you later for your obedience.”

“Thank you sir”

Tyler is watching this all happen, he sees how his brother is manhandling this guy and says “Go easy on him, he still human not just a toy.”  I could tell that Tyler is more tender and compassionate of the two brothers.  Then he looks over to me.  He saw the fear in my eyes.  He walks over to me, sits down next to me.  He reaches over and grabs me, pulls me to him and then sets me on his lap.  He starts with pulling off my shirt.  I will not be so rough on you son…my brother can get carried away, but I know what you want.”  After he takes off my shirt, he rubs my left nipple a few times before moving his hand south.  HE unbuttons my jeans and reaches in and grabs my cock.  It is hard as a rock.  “I knew you would like this!  Let’s get these off of you.”  He stands up and has me bent over his arm.  He pulls off my jeans and sets them aside.  My boxers went with them.  “There you go son…isn’t that better?”  He sits back down on the bed, sets me on his lap again.  I layed my head on his huge chest.  “I bet you wonder what is going on here don’t you?”

Of course, the thought did cross my mind. Here are two giant men, using 2 large men by normal standards, but to them, we were just children to them. 

Tyler started to explain what was happening.  “Kyle and I wanted to find two guys, not just any guy, but ones that would be into all of this muscle.  We wanted to find two guys that not only got off on feats of strength, but being lifted and carried likea child.   We came across this potion that allows us to grow younger with the lust of another.  We must learn to care for the needs of others.  Your needs are much different than Evan’s, but you both have a lift and carry fetish.  When I first started talking to you online, I knew you were the one.  I knew that you had this fetish by being taken care of, like a father carries his son.  Evan here has the same fetish, but he wants to be dominated by muscle.  Kyle would not get the same reaction from Evan is he treated him like I am treating you.  Evan wants to be lifted against his will.”  Tyler looked over at Evan, “am I correct boy?  Don’t answer…because I already knew it was true.”

All of this was too overwhelming to me.  Now I understood why he grew taller and wider earlier.  It makes sense that both giants are 65 years, yet look like they are 35.  Tyler knew what I was going to ask even before I asked it.  ‘I bet you are wondering about our names aren’t you?  We chose those names for online purposes because we did not want you to be turned off if you found out our true age before our meeting.  My real name is Walter, and my brothers name is Chester.  Now, would you have met us if we had names like those?  Or would you think we were older and not as attractive?  Tyler and Kyle are names that go with our new identity.  I like Tyler much better than Walter.  It makes me feel young again and in charge.  So I hope this doesn’t change anything in our relationship son.  I have enjoyed taking care of you.”  He reaches down and caresses my cock and sack.  I was starting to cum with his touch, but he nodded his head back and forth “Not yet my son…not yet”.  We have other plans for you before we get to that point, but don’t worry, it will all be worth it!”

Kyle walks over and grabs Evan in one arm and reaches down and grabs me out of my daddy’s lap and sets us down so we are facing his huge pecs.  He takes off his shirt and grabs a hold of the top of both of our heads and forces us to open our mouth and take in his man tits.  “That’s is boys, show your daddy what you got”

Tyler walks over to me, bends down and says “the best is yet to cum!” 

To be continued…