Big Tyler part 3

So I wake up the following morning with the hardest morning woody I have ever had.  I still had not cum from the night before, so I am so worked up it isn’t even funny, but I remember the promise I made to Tyler that I would not cum until he gave me permission.  I realize that he is not around.  I really had to take a piss, so I walked to the bathroom.  When I finished I was walking back out into the main room and Tyler meets me at the door.  He has a great big grin on his face “Hey son, how did you sleep?” 

“I don’t even remember falling asleep, but I had the best night sleep I can remember.”

“Well your probably have never slept on top of a mountain of muscle before either have you?” 

“So Tyler, you mentioned you were filling our day with new adventure.  I know there will be plenty

of time to do stuff today, but can I ask you something?”  I felt like a teenage boy asking his dad for a favor. He walks over to me with concerned eyes and looks down at me.  Then he smiles, grabs me again under the armpits and lifts me until we are eye level with one another. 

“Son, you can ask me anything you want…and don’t ever be afraid of me.  I am big, but I am not brutal.  So shoot son…What can I do for you?” 

“Well that’s just it daddy, I need to shoot my load.”  You told me now to cum until you told me to.  I was so exhausted by our encounter yesterday and you almost brought me so many times to climax, but brought me back into reality before I went to over the edge.  I have been patient thus far, but I don’t know how much more I can take sir.  I look at him with these puppy dog eyes.  Hoping to find some mercy. 

“Is that all that you wanted to ask me?  I can help you do that!!  The question is how?  I don’t want you touching yourself.  I want to do it for you.  I want to serve you this weekend son.”

I can see that wheels of his mind have been spinning thinkiing about a creative was to help me cum.  I just thought that me wacking off was good enough, but not for Tyler, he wanted a more creative way to do it.  “ah yes…I have an idea!  I want to make this an orgasm you will never forget.  Hold on a minute, he walked over to the dresser, set me down on top and stepped back.  He took off his shirt showing off his huge physique once again.  He pulled off his pants and boxers.  He grabs his 12 inch cock, and rubs a couple of times, then walks back over to me.  He has that wicked smile that would cause any man to submit to his power. 

He leans over and starts to kiss my neck.  “You want to cum son?”  I feel the warmth of his breath in my ear.  I am going to give you the ride of your life.  I am going to make you cum like you have never cum before, would you like that son?”  with that, he picks me up again from my waist, backs up and holds me out in front of him.  Up until this point, I have never seen this dominant side of him.  He is looking at my body like he is studying me.  He is holding me with just the strength of his arms.  “You like that don’t you boy?  You like Daddy holding you like you weigh nothing at all.  Hell, I could hold you like this all day long.  You would like that wouldn’t you? 

I am completely speechless, but as he is holding me, I can see that I am not the only one that is enjoying this, because his cock is standing at attention.  He was getting off by his dominance over as much as I was being manhandled.  His cock is at full attention.  I reached out and put my arms on his biceps for support.  They were like granite.  They had to be at least 24 inches around. 

“are you ready son?”  Before I could answer, he lifted me higher.  Then he turned me around so I was facing away from him.  He lowered me and placed me on his huge cock.  He held me close to him by wraping his arm around my chest.  I felt his warm gentle hand caressing my left nipple.  With is right hand, he reaches down and grabs both of our cocks in his huge hand and immediately started stroking.  His breathing was getting deeper.  His hand on my chest is tensing, no matter what I did, I could not even move his arm.  I have my eyes closed, and can feel the intensity of his strokes.  I couldn’t hold on any more.  I shot a load onto his cock and dripped onto the floor.  I never knew I had that much in my body.  I felt him laugh as he continued to stroke us both.  The intensity was more than I could bare.  My cock was so sensitive after the biggest orgasm I have ever had.  His cock was so hot, intesified breathing, he moved hands to my waist, and started moving back and forth.  I knew he was about to cum.  He let out a yell that I am sure was heard 3-4 rooms over.  Cum shot across the room and hit the front door.   I was flopping all around, up and down, forward, backwards.  I knew I was safe in his arms.  Once he calmed down, he lifted me and with his right arm, he grabbed my legs and cradled me in his arms.  He curled me until ours lips met.  He kissed me deeply.  He walked over to the bed, sat down, and set me on his lap.  I placed his hand back on my cock and gently touched it.  He smiled and said “That was fun, you just made my fantasy come true!”  My eyes were wide with shock.  I filled his fantasy?  I pleased him, but he was the one that was pleasing him…

Tyler looked at me and said…”do you want to help me do something?”  I couldn’t imagine what he could ask me to do that he hasn’t done already.

“Sure, what do you want me to do for you?”

To be continued…

4 hours ago, picmeup said:

Should I keep going?

Yeah, I'm really enjoying your writing, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what the two of them can come up with :)