• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2:

I took a deep breath and followed Sir in to his bedroom. I didn’t take in too much of my surroundings at first, as I was too focused on watching the many muscles on Sir’s broad back undulate as he moved. He was straightening up and adjusting something under his towel. As he allowed it to hang once more from his hips, he slowly turned around to face me, picking up a bottle of baby oil from on top of drawers as he moved.

I stood wide eyed, my mouth slightly hanging open, amazed by the sight before me. Sir grinned, obviously enjoying the effect he had on me. He poured some of the oil in to his left palm, put the bottle down and raised his right arm, flexing his bicep. He rubbed his left hand over the mighty peak of his upper arm, up over the next mountain of his shoulder, across the rolling hills of his chest and into the valley of his sternum. As soon as the oil touched his skin the contrast between light and dark snapped in to sharp relief, making him seem even larger than before. That was when I noticed the tall lamp in the corner, angled towards my host, displaying him like a sculpture in a gallery. Once again I was reminded that this was not the first time Sir had received guests like myself.

“Can you see how important it is to keep my skin hydrated?”

“Yes, Sir.” I nodded whilst agreeing.

“Would you like to help?”

“Yes, Sir.” I started shaking again as my heart rate elevated. I was a runner, sometimes my body would start doing this just before a race. I could almost taste the adrenaline. Every part of my body was preparing me to start running, yet I found it hard to move. My legs didn’t seem to respond to the signals my brain was sending them. I must have looked ungainly as I took the three or four steps to be close enough to him.

He laughed again, holding the bottle of oil up before me. I held both my hands up to receive the tool of my fantasy. After dispensing the warm liquid into my palms he set the bottle down and raised his left arm out straight. Even unflexed he had more of a bicep mound than I did when flexing in front of the mirror. I waited for him to flex it in front of me, but he held it there. After a few moments I looked at his face to find him looking directly at my eyes. He nodded silently and I placed my hand on his unflexed upper arm. I started to rub in the oil but paused as he slowly flexed his elbow; his bicep transforming in to a solid ball of power.

“Oh my fucking God.” I moaned as I felt precum rapidly leaking out of my painfully erect cock. The fabric of the jock absorbing as much of it as it could.

“I told you I prefer you to call me Sir,” he said with a massive grin on his face. Obviously proud of himself and the influence he could induce over me. I smiled back at him.

“You’ll forgive my confusion.” His smile widened as he exhaled deeply in a quite laugh, before bringing both arms down in a most muscular pose. “I suppose I can.”

I made some form of groaning noise as I thrust both my hands towards his shoulders. Rubbing in as much of the oil into his delts, traps and arms as I could before drying up. Without asking I reached for the bottle as Sir stood straight. I flipped the cap, holding the bottle upside down, and raised it higher than my own head so that I could dribble the contents on to his chest. I enjoyed seeing the clear liquid dripping off his pecs as he leaned back slightly. Some drops landing on his abs, some soaking in to the white towel.

He brought his hands towards himself, palms flat, as if to rub the oil in himself.
“Stop!” I yelped. He halted. He was obviously taken aback that I would dare instruct him. “I mean, please, Sir. You wouldn’t deny me my job?” He grinned again, standing up straight.

“By all means, carry on then, Wee Jock.”

I raised my hands to his chest, rubbing the baby oil in to the most manly chest I’d ever seen. As I rubbed, he would flex and relax his pecs under my wandering hands. I moved lower, over his abdomen and round the side of his torso. The sheen my palms left made his intercostals and transverse muscles pop with definition. His abdominals resembled a pack of morning rolls and I tested my earlier theory: yes, I could grab fingers around each one.

I ran my slippery fingers in through all the ridges of his abs before placing a finger on each hip, and running down his adonis belt. As soon as my fingers touched the towel Sir took a half step back and turned away from me, preventing me from exploring the yet unseen areas of his body.

He rolled his shoulders and arms a few times before bringing his fists to his hips, rotating his elbows forward slightly and suddenly snapping in to a lat spread. The change was instantaneous. It was as if a parachute had deployed, suddenly inflating. I was surprised I wasn’t knocked backwards with air displacement.

I reached out to grab hold of each lat and squeezed so hard I pulled myself towards him  until I was kissing the middle of Sir’s back.

“The oil, Wee Jock.” Sir instructed. I brought myself out of my muscle lust long enough to pick up the bottle, reaching up to drizzle the oil from one shoulder, up across his trapezia and back down towards the other shoulder. The slick fluid ran down Sir’s broad back, converging as his impossibly wide back tapered down to his narrow waist. I scooped the oil up from the base of his spine, and started spreading it all over the expanse of his back. The striations of each muscle becoming more pronounced. The various muscles running at opposing angles, looking like a celtic knot, weaving in and out of themselves.

Sir shifted his pose, bringing his arms up, striking a rear double biceps pose, just for my own private viewing. My hands traversed up to grope his massive arms, his delts, lats, rhomboids... it was all too much, I needed more hands. My cock strained against the now wet jock strap. Sir dropped his arms to turn around as I moved my hands to adjust my throbbing erection that had been begging for attention.

“Keep your hands away from that.” He said calmly. His deep voice making the hairs on my neck stand on end. “You’ll have no need to touch yourself tonight.” He said confidently, his hands moving to take hold of the towel. “Get the oil ready for my legs.” He instructed as  held one edge of the towel in his left hand and untucked the other with his right. He slowly unveiled the biggest quads I have ever seen. He was tensing them, making each muscular body stand out. The cuts between them were deep and already impressive. Between those mammoth legs, his cock and balls sat concealed behind a red, metallic body builders posing pouch. The sight tipped me over the edge. My abdominals contracted as I shot load after load of thick cum inside the jock. My head had been pressing up against the fabric so tightly that much of it had been forced through by the strength of my orgasm. The viscous liquid dripping down the already wet triangle of material.

Sir cocked one black eyebrow and said “I told you you wouldn’t need to touch yourself. I hope you’re not going to disappoint me and end the night here. You’ve not finished what you came here to do.” He dropped the towel and folded his arms, emphasising the mass of within them and his pecs.

I suddenly had a mild panic. I didn’t want to stop. This was the most erotic thing ever to happen to me. I’ve never experienced a wet dream before, let alone cum hands free whilst I’m awake!

“No. I don’t want to disappoint... you, Sir. Please let me... continue?” I was still receiving shudders throughout my body following such a forceful orgasm, causing me to pause during my response.

“Well then, Wee Jock,” he said as he reached two fingers out towards my groin, scooping up a glob of my cum. “You better get back to work.” With that he raised those two cum covered fingers up to my face. I automatically opened my mouth and he slipped them in right up to the knuckles. I started sucking his fingers clean, swirling my tongue around him; giving him a preview of what I could do. My cock, which had softened slightly after ejaculating, quickly regained it’s turgidity.

Sir pulled his fingers out of my mouth, which suddenly felt empty. I lowered myself to my knees and started applying oil to the gargantuan legs in front of me. I was sure that his thighs were thicker than my waist. I hoped one day to be allowed to measure them. Sir held out his left thigh towards my, the light catching on the oily highlights I had just supplied. He relaxed his quads, medial muscle drooping slightly over his knee with gravity. He swayed his knee left to right, left to right, the mass of his thighs swinging and shifting with its own momentum transfixing me. Suddenly he tensed and every muscle and cut snapped into sharp definition. The medial muscle returning to an oversized chicken fillet.

I moaned and bit my bottom lip as I started massaging in more oil, my fingertips getting closer and closer to the posing pouch with each pass.

Sir shifted his legs and pivoted on the balls of his feet to face away from me. His large, angular calves splitting just off centre, resembling a relief of the ace of spades. This confirms my long standing belief that my fellow scotsmen have the best calves. I dispensed more of the oil into my hands and slowly applied it from the ankles up over the sudden bulk of Sir’s calves, and continued up to his hamstrings.

Sir groaned in pleasure as I got close to his solid gluteals. He hooked his thumbs into the narrow waistband of his posing briefs, and bend forward, almost doubling over. I was amazed at his flexibility for such a muscular man. His upturned face caught my eye: he grinned, winked, and in a sudden movement slipped the posing pouch off of his buttocks and down his shapely legs, to be deposited at his feet.

I wasted no time massaging and groping the muscular orbs before me. My face getting closer and closer with each passing moment. Just as I was about to go in to take a mouthful of his flesh, Sir spun around again, slapping me in the face with his huge, erect cock. I’ve got a high standard when it comes to length and girth, and I would never expect a man as built as Sir to be able to compete in that department as well. But he proved me wrong. Sir reached out to touch my face where his meat stick had just struck me.

“Careful there there, Wee Jock. I didn’t realise you were so close or I would have given you warning... I’ve got a wide turning circle here.”

“I can see that, Sir.” I looked up at him. His cobbled abs overshadowed by the overhang of his pecs. His strikingly handsome face looking down at me. He continued to cup the left side of my jaw with his fingertips, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I reached both hands behind him, taking hold of his firm buttocks, pulling myself towards him. My head tilted slightly as I positioned my mouth to start kissing, sucking and tonguing the sweet spot where his cock and balls met.

Sir gasped and moved his hand around the back of my head, running his hands through my short hair, confirming his pleasure. I continued licking and sucking on his large, clean shaven balls whilst his throbbing cock rubbed against my face. I looked up Sir’s body to see that past the shelf of his pecs, his head was tilted skywards as he gave a deep moan in ecstasy.

I started licking the base of his wide shaft, wrapping my tongue around as much of it as possible, working my way up his shaft, lubricating it for what I knew was to come. I took the tip of my tongue, making it wide and flat, and ran it from the base of the underside of cock all the way up his impressive length. Once I reached his flaring head, I tensed my tongue, making it firm and pointy, flicking it up and down his frenulum. Sir’s knee’s buckled slightly at that and his fingers gripped my head a little firmer. I finally ran my tongue over the bulbous head of cock, moved my hands to rest on his thighs, and placed my puckered lips against he very tip of his penis. I paused.

Sir was breathing heavily now. He brought his hands up behind his head, thrusting his hips towards me, but I was prepared for that and moved my body with him. For these few moments I would be in control. I opened my mouth ever so slightly, allowing my tongue to dart horizontally across his slit. Sir grunted and clenched down on his abs, the multiple mounds of muscle attracting my left hand up to rub and grope them as he tensed to distract himself from his need to thrust forward.

I opened my mouth slowly wider, my tongue now grinding back and fourth along the underside of his head. As I continued my glacial advance, my lips remained tight around his head as the flare of his cock expanded and suddenly popped in to my mouth. All at once I started diving down his shaft, taking as much of Sir in as I could. “Fuck yes!” he shouted as he grabbed my head in both hands, still allowing me to control my movements.

Every four or fifth journey back up his length I would let his head pop out of my mouth and I would dive down on him again keeping my lips tight around, but at a much faster speed than before. Once I was confident I would be able to achieve it, I decided to go for the full thing. I opened my jaw further and slid my head right down until my nose was burrowing in to the closely cropped nest of hair at his pubis: the only hair he had below his neck. He fills my mouth, he pushed my throat wide as I swallowed him, milking his glands as I did. I disengaged to get a breath. Trails of saliva and precum connecting my mouth to Sir’s impressive manhood. I looked up at Sir, who was watching me agog. I suspect he hadn’t had many guests able to accommodate him in such a way. I grinned and dove on to him again, taking him all in, bobbing on the last two inches of his oversized meat.

I withdrew again, focusing more on his head, and brought one hand up to massage his shaft in time with my head ministrations. Sir’s breathing got heavier and suddenly the playful running of his hands through my hair became a hold on my skull. I looked up at him and his eyes were wide. I nodded as much as I could whilst in his grip and he slowly started filling my mouth with his cock, whilst holding my head in place. I moaned and squirmed my hips trying to adjust y own erection within the sodden jock strap. He took this as encouragement and his almost gentle intrusions became more forceful. Soon he was thrusting himself in to me. Not the whole way, but enough to hit the back of my throat over and over again.

This night just kept getting more and more erotic. Each time I thought I had met the highlight, something else happened. This was the most turned on I had ever been. I was on my knees in front of a muscle god, whilst he held my head in his powerful hands, thrusting his enormous cock into my throat. If he didn’t want me to move, I wouldn’t have been able to. But for some reason I trusted him. I could tell he got off on the willing worship and submission, not the forceful overpowering of me.

I moaned again, my fingertips wandering up and down his flexing thighs and abdominals, enjoying the feeling of the muscles in action. Sir moved his hands further round the back of my head, interlocking his fingers and he trust deep in to my eager mouth. His large cock head slipping in to my throat as he ground himself in to my face. My hands grabbed on to his arse, feeling the huge muscles tensing as he was using them to get deeper in side me. The feeling was ecstasy.

He let go of my head and pulled his wet cock out of my mouth, again leaving me with an empty feeling. I stared at it and saw that his pendulous balls had pulled themselves so close to his body that they were sitting alongside the base of his cock. Sir grunted several times as he started tensing all his muscles trying to delay orgasm. His face grimacing as he brought his arms round and down in to a most muscular pose and roared. I stood up to view him properly and he continued to roar in to my face. His skin turned red the effort of flexing so hard. His veins popping out all over his shoulders and arms. The definition of each and every muscle in his body was highlighted by the combination of oil and sweat.

He stood up, taking several deep breaths. He took a step towards me, grabbed my shoulders, spinning me around and trowing me towards the bed in one fluid motion. Before I knew it he had pulled and pushed me so I was on my knees and elbows, arse in the air and he was behind me, a hand on each of my firm arse cheeks. He started groping them, one of his thumbs getting closer and closer to my hole.

I started getting a little worried where this was going. I had only bottomed a few times before, and never with someone as large as Sir.

I wanted to though.

Oh dear God I wanted to feel the full weight and power of that man thrusting in to me. I hurried my face in to the sheets I was clutching in both fists and I presented myself for him. 

He started rubbing his thumb up and down my crack against my puckered hole. And then he did something I would not imagine such  dominant man doing: he brought his face down and started grazing his teeth against my cheeks and running his tongue across my taint. I had never experienced this. I wasn’t expecting to have this kind of attention directed towards me. I had… prepared the area in case this dominant muscle man would want to fuck me, but I hadn’t expected such a close inspection. His tongue started cycling my anus and suddenly I couldn’t wait for him to reach the destination.

I was groaning and arching my back, thrusting my arse further in to the air, all the easier for Sir to rim me. As his tongue was lapping against me, I could feel my arse craving him to enter me. Again I realised that this couldn’t be the first time he had done this - a man of his size must have to participate in a lot of foreplay to get his partners ready for action.

I felt a finger run down the centre of my back, I arched further as it got to my lumbar spine, and over in to my crack. As his tongue pulled away it was replaced by the finger tracing circles around my now twitching ring. I felt a glob of cold lube land in my crack and it was massaged in. His finger tip was placed gently against my hole and slipped in slowly. The warm digit massaged itself back and forth, slowly opening me up. A second digit joined it. Once his fingers hit my prostate I started dripping premium through my jock again.

He pulled out his fingers. I pushed my arse backwards as if trying to catch them again. But I knew what was coming. I turned my face out of the sheets, my heart skipping as I was worried I was about to break the mood. “Condom.” I stated.

“Already taken care of.” I heard the sound of lube being dispensed and then applied on to his shaft, followed by the warm, round feeling of his head pushing up against my hole. He paused for a few seconds. I didn’t wait. I moved my body towards him and he took the signal to start pushing in to me.

He slowly filled me. I suppose it was as gentle as he could make it. A man like him would be use to starting slow or not at all. He rocked back and forth, each time getting further and further in, until I could feel his thighs up against my arse. He held my hips and the thrusting became faster and faster until we found a rhythm.

This was amazing. With each thrust I could feel his power crashing in to me, his cock flex inside me, his hands groping my hips. I was moaning with every breath.

“Look up” Sir instructed. I did. I hadn’t realised the full length mirror opposite us. This room really was laid out for exhibitionism. The view was erotic as fuck… literally. HIs powerful body thrusting in to me, sweat dripping down his pecs, running through his crunching abs. His face grinning at me, his black hair, swept away from his face, except one lock, falling to his eyebrows with a slight curl. My small, toned frame just highlighting his enormous, muscular one.

He smirked at me as he let go of my hips, bringing his arms up in to a double bicep and thrusting hard and deep. “Oh fuck!” My shout elongated as I could feel my orgasm build. Quickly he pulled out, grabbed my legs and flipped me on to my back. The shock halting my orgasm in it’s tracks. He held on to my right ankle, aligned himself, and thrust in to me again, with none of the slow grace he had before. It wasn’t until that moment I realised how empty I had felt when he withdrew. Suddenly my other ankle was being held as well, and he was writhing away. My ankles were being held at his shoulder height, my arse off the bed, only my shoulders and arms in contact with the bed. With each thrust I was was being thrown about and he would have to pull me back on to himself. I was transfixed by the rhythmic flexing of his arms, pecs and abs as this new position caused his enormous cock to run back and forth across my prostate with each pass.

It wasn’t long until I was moaning again. I recached back and clutched the sheets in to my fists as I yelled through my climax. Sir pulled out, removed the condom and stroked himself furiously with both hands. His pecs flexing, his abs flexed, his fists pumping. With a roar he came! Ropes of thick white cum landed on my abs and chest, mingling with the cum soaking through my jock.

I lay on the bed basking in the aftermath of the scene. Sir stood, his chest heaving, grinning down at me with a satisfied look on his face. “Looks like I’ll need another shower.” He said. “Take your time, and when you’re ready, let yourself out.”

I had been so nervous before arriving, I hadn’t really thought about what would happen afterwards. I wasn’t expecting cuddles, but at the same time I wasn’t expecting to be dismissed so bluntly.

“Sure.” I said, as I rolled off the bed, my legs wobbling a little whilst they regained their balance.

“Wee Jock?”

“Aye?”

“That was fuckin’ hot. You’ve got a really talent there. I expect you to answer when I text you.” With that he walked back to the en suite. I watched the globes of his arse as he walked away. Once I heard the shower, I left the bedroom, and exited the flat, retrieving my clothes from the cupboard between the storm doors. I replaced my jeans and shirt, leaving his cum drying on my skin. I walked out in to the fresh air, my head spinning, as I walked to the nearest taxi rank, knowing that over the next few days I would be checking my phone every few minutes. I took out my phone as I walked, changing the name of my last text from “Muscle Guy” to “Sir.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3

You know what would be funny? x3 If suddenly the roles were reversed and our dear Wee Jock would suddenly be tbe extremely dominant one and our nuscle hunk would be the submissive one, needing to please his wee jocm to gain more size and muscle. xP lol

• Like 1

Great story! Really enjoy your writing, descriptions, and how this is progressing. I’d personally like to see more feats of strength by Sir with Wee Jock. Sir could lift Wee Jock up no problem and subject him to some interesting circumstances. Maybe run Wee Jock’s cock between his pecs and against his abs ;).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gingy123 said:

Great story! Really enjoy your writing, descriptions, and how this is progressing. I’d personally like to see more feats of strength by Sir with Wee Jock. Sir could lift Wee Jock up no problem and subject him to some interesting circumstances. Maybe run Wee Jock’s cock between his pecs and against his abs ;).

Get out of my head!

• Like 2