Big Tyler part 2

Part 2

So I listened to Tyler and I did not move from the place that I was set.  Like I lost all I had to my previous identity just a couple of hours before.  I waited for Tyler’s return.  He came back with a couple of glasses and a bottle of champaign.  “There’s my boy” he said with a great big grin on his face.  He walked over to the bed, leaned over and grabbed me around the waist, and up I went.  Even after what just happened a couple of hours before, I could not register how a man could manhandle me like a child, and I weigh over 200lbs.  He brought me to closer to him, and kissed me on the lips.  His lips were so tender and sweet.  He had a 5 oclock shadow, but not very scruffy.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.  He turned around and sat down on the bed, and set me on his lap, and let me lay my head on his chest.  “that’s it…lay your head on Daddy’s chest!! 

I am 45 years old, this man couldn’t be any older than 35.  “I am older than you…and I feel like you want to take care of me as a father takes care of his son.”

“How old do you think I am?”

“I don’t know, between 35-40 tops”

He laughs “Thank you son, actually I am 65 years old:”

My mouth dropped for the second time today.  “how can an old man, not even show any wrinkles and be as strong as an ox? I mean you are man handling me like a child and I am not a small man!”

“I don’t know…genetics I guess.  I have always been really strong.  When I was 12, I got my first weight set.  I couldn’t get enough of it.  I would come home from school and start lifting for hours.”

Didn’t your muscles fail on you with that much lifting?”

“Not at all, in fact the more I lifted the more I wanted to get bigger.  Kids in school would want to wrestle with me and ask me to do feats of strength.  In that era, guys were not as big as they are now.  So I would grab a couple of my friends by their jeans, one in each hand and lift them over my head.  I would just laugh watching their feet dangling 4 feet off the ground.  Sometimes they couldn’t help themselves and would come right in their pants by my power and strength.  I never wanted to hurt them.  In fact, I wanted to protect them.  To show them that nobody could hurt them when I was around.

Throughout the years, people would challenge me to feats of strength, but my favorite was lifting people when they least expected it.  Kind of like did with you earlier.  I know you were not expecting me to grab you in public and lift you under your armpits.  I bet you didn’t expect me to lift you in different ways, without your feet ever touching the ground, did you?” 

“not at all”

“That is what I love about my strength.  Showing people that I am in charge, but also showing that not all muscle-bound freaks are assholes.  When we first started chatting on the internet, I knew that I had to meet you.  I wanted you make your wildest fantasies come true, but this gets me just as hard lifting you as it does for you being lifted!  My son, I know that it hard to believe my age, but I am telling you the truth.  I love being your muscle Daddy!  Here, I brought us some champaign to celebrate our newly found relationship, but first let me help you get out of those clothes.  I want to see what you got.”

Before I had a chance to respond, Tyler took started to lift rip my shirt off my body.  Then he stood up again, with me in one arm and unbuttoned my jeans with the other.  I don’t know why I didn’t realize it before, but his forearm was bigger than one pant leg.  Once I was stripped completely naked by this bohemeth in front of me, it set me back down onto the bed.  He stood up, started removing his shirt revealing not a six pack, but an eight-pack abs.  As his shirt started rising higher, he asked me to help him take it all the way off.  As I did, I saw the mamoth chest, and biceps that had to be at least 22 inches. 

My cock has not gone soft since our encounter at the coffee house.  But seeing him now, shirtless, I completely lost it.  I had not even touched myself and my cock is shot out cum that went at least 3 feet across the room. 

“oh, you like my muscles don’t you?  Well, I will let it go this time, but from now on, I don’t want you to cum until I tell you to…understood?  All I could do is nod in agreeement   This is the first time he talked to me as an alpha male.  “Let me take off these pants and I will give you a full view of what I have in store for you.  He pulled down with some difficulty getting past his gigantic thighs then calves.  There was nothing on this man that was small.  I looked at his cock and it had to be 12 inches and not even hard yet. He stood back up to his full height, he asked me to stand up on the bed.  I did and realized that I am still looking up at him.

Holy shit, did he just grow?  Is he taller now than he was when we first met this evening?  This can’t be possible.  He wrapped his one arm around my waist and brought me to his side again.  Both of us completely naked, he walked us over to the champaign and poured some into both glasses.  He handed one to me and he took the other.  “Here is to our new life together”, and we both took a sip.  He then took me back over to the bed and sat down, shifted so I was on his lap again.  I could his cock getting hard rubbing against my side and into my ribs.   “I know you are wondering if I just grew again aren’t you?”  I nodded my head up and down.  He said “yeah, that is another thing that I should have mentioned before, but I knew that you would have thought that we were just role playing then and would never want to meet with me. So I did not provide you with that information.  But yes, I did grow.  I don’t know why, but when I get turned on and want to dominate another man, I have the ability to change my size.  I know that you like tall men from out conversations, so I wanted to give you that privilege to see me grow.”

I had so many questions for him, but I didn’t know if I could control cumming again if I received too much information.  I asked him how tall he is, and his weight.  He said “when I first met you, I was at my normal height at 6’8, and 320lbs.  Now, after the change, I am 7’2 420.”  My cock was trying so hard not to cum as he demanded earlier.  “Oh, I guess that pleases you even more huh?  Yeah, I know, you don’t even have to respond, your cock is standing at attention for your muscle daddy.  But remember the rules”. 

I look down at his cock that is between us and I ask him what can I do for him.  He told me that we would get to that later, but for now this is about me.  “fulfilling your fantasies of being in my arms is just as a turn on for me to give as it is for you to receive.  Just relax, I am not expecting anything in return, this is all about you tonight.  However, I am not going to make it easy on you not to cum until I tell you to, is that a deal.  

I looked at him and said “Do I really have a choice?”

“Not really!!”  He said with a smile.  Then he stood up, me going up with him.  He grabbed me under the armpits again and hoisted me high so my cock was at his mouth.  “here is your first test of endurence” and before he puts my cock in his mouth, he blows on it ever so gently that is sends shivers all the way up my spine.  He shifts his hands and places them on my waist.  He then starts to suck on my cock moving in and out by adjusting my body in front of him.  How is this old man doing this.  I keep having to remind myself that I am 230lbs, and I am being held like a small child.  He is sucking me off while holding my body in the air.  My feet dangling 4 feet off the ground.  I can’t wrap my legs around his waist because he is thrusting my cock in and out of his mouth by moving my body back and forth.  I tell him I am about to cum.  He stops thrusting, but does not remove my cock from his mouth until he knows that I have calmed down.  “Good job son, you really make daddy proud.”:

He lowers me down so my feet are almost touching to floor, which made me level with his chest.  His hands still at my waist, he starts to rub my cock along his abs and chest.  He does this several times, before laying down on the bed with me on top of him.  He is still man handling me, nestling my cock in the crevis of his chest and he flexes, I am trapped.  He releases his grip and slides me down so I can lie my head on his chest…I am so exhausted, that I fall asleep as his chest rises and falls with each breath.   He says in a gentle voice “rest my son, for tomorrow is a new day filled with new adventures.

Thanks for the encouragement.  This is my first story ever.  It was never my strength in school.  I guess it has to be something you are passionate about!!

Also, Can someone tell me what color I should us for text so others can see it?

Edited by Guest
Add content

25 minutes ago, picmeup said:

Thanks for the encouragement.  This is my first story ever.  It was never my strength in school.  I guess it has to be something you are passionate about!!

Also, Can someone tell me what color I should us for text so others can see it?

In the options when making a post, you can choose the text colour (it's like third button from the right), it should be set to 'automatic', which means that the text automatically looks black when viewed with the light theme, and white when viewed with the dark theme (I think). However, it sometimes doesn't work (iirc, especially when you're copy-pasting from other programs, like MS Word). You could try clicking on the 'remove formatting' (only visible just after you copy-paste something in), or copy-paste it into something like Notepad, and copy-pasting again from there to here.