Big Tyler

So…here is my first story I have ever done.  So please forgive me for any grammar or spelling errors I may make.  I have been on this site for many years, with a lift and carry fetish, but never contributed a story until now.  So here it goes. 

I met Tyler online in a chatroom for muscle guys and their admirers.  I have been on this site before with not much luck.  But that night was different.  I started messaging him.  He told me that he was a big guy, and he loved to show off for his admirers.  Some guys find my fetish of being picked up and carried a turn off and end the conversation there.  So…I was expecting another shutdown from Tyler once I told him my fantasy, but his response was quite different.  He told me that he has lifted a lot of guys.  In fact he does it quite often.  I was instantly hard, and I knew I had to meet him.  Just one more thing I had to know.  You see, I am not a small guy.  I am 6’1  230lbs, so most guys say that I am too heavy or too big to lift.  When I told him my stats, he told me that he has lifted much bigger guys than me before.  He said if we ever met, my feet would not touch the ground.  That set me over the edge.  I felt wet spot on my boxer briefs.

.  When you are online, you can be whoever you want to be, You could say you have blond hair and blues eyes and 6’4.  When, in reality you have brown hair, and brown eyes, and no taller than 5’6.  So Tyler and I decided to meet after several weeks of messages back an forth.  I did not want to get my hopes up if he was not for real.  We decided to meet up at a coffee house in town, and see where things went from there.  He never told me his stats, but promised he was strong enough to make my dreams come true. 

I got to the coffee house a little bit early.  I sat by a window overlooking the city street.  I saw several people walking in and out while I was waiting.  There was one guy that I saw I was sure was Tyler, but as I was about ready to say something, he smiled and then sat down next to a woman.  I waited for 20 minutes, but there was no sign that Tyler was going to show.  As I was about ready to leave, the door opens and in walks the biggest bodybuilder I have ever seen.  My mouth dropped almost to the floor.  This guy must have been 6’8 at least 300lbs, and not a single ounce of fat on him.  When he saw my face, with my mouth wide open, he knew I was the one he was looking for.  He smiled at me, and said “you must be Chip”.  My parents gave me that name as they said I was a “chip” off the old block. 

“Tyler?”

“The one and only”

“Wow…” (Wow? You meet the man of your dreams, and all you can say is “WOW!!”)

Tyler smiles again and looks down at me.  He walks closer to me and I can feel the heat coming from his body.  As he stands right in front me, he puts his hands under my armpits and just lifts me up so we are face to face.  People are watching this giant man lifting another large man like he weighed nothing at all.  I am still speachless.  He wisperred in my ear “this is what you wanted isn’t it?”  He continued to hold me in the air, my feet dangling off the ground.  He this starts to lift me higher so I am about to touch the ceiling.  I can’t believe this is happening to me. 

“Man…umm…umm…

Tyler laughs because he know that he has me right where he wants me.  “I told you that while you are with me, your feet would not touch the floor.  Are you ok with that?”  How could I not be?  I am in the arms of my dream man, biggest man I have ever seen and manhandling me like a small child.  “Are you ready to go?”

“Go where?” I said

“I got us a room at the hotel down the street.”  We have the whole place to ourselves without a single person to bother us.”  My feet are still off the ground at this point.  He shifts me to one arm, pulls out his wallet with the other and orders a Caramel Latte to go.  He doesn’t even care that people were watching, I was his little plaything.  As we are waiting for his latte, he started talking to me.  “I can’t wait to show you what I can do for you!”  I was rock hard, and was poking into his side.  He smiles, reaches down and flicks my cock and says “You think that you are hard now, wait until I get you to the room!” 

He adjusts me again and this time throws me over his shoulder so my face was in front and had a good view if his chest and abs.  He grabs his coffee and walks out the door.  As we are walking down the street, Tyler is trying to make small talk with me bent over his shoulder like this is a normal thing for him.  He asked me how long I have had this fetish.  I told him “as long as I can remember.”

“Have you ever been manhandled like this?”

“Um…only in my dreams.  I am usually too big for most guys, but you lift me as I am only a child to you.  Aren’t you tired yet Tyler?”

“Are you kidding, you are so light, if we weren’t talking, I would forget you were up there!  By the way, how does it feet to be almost 7 feet off the ground over a giant shoulder?”

“Well to be honest, this walk is causing me to get nauteous being almost upside down.”

“Oh man, I didn’t want you to be uncomfortable.  How about I put you on my shoulders to ride the rest of the way.  Without waiting for a response, I felt myself being pulled off of his shoulder and down his arm.  He flexed his bicep and my body bouncing up and down until he moved his arm forward, grabbing my armpit with the other arm, I was dangling in the air as he held me up with one arm.  The arm that I was riding on just moments before, clamped onto my right armpit.  Without warning, up I went to sit on his shoulders.  “How is that little guy?”

“Much better sir”

“please, you don’t have to call me sir, I am your friend Tyler.” 

For some reason I felt safe with Tyler.  I never felt threatened.  I felt like he was my protector.  I wanted to be in his arms forever.  Normally I would be self concious about people stairing at me, but I didn’t even think about it.  All I could think about was Tyler manhandling me like a 100lb kid.  As we got close to the entrance to the hotel, he reached up and grabbed me to lower me off of his shoulders.  He held me to his side again as he did at the coffee house with one arm and me to the side, like a mother would carry a young child.  That is what I was to him, a young child. 

We walked through the lobby towards the elevator.  Tyler looked over at me and gave me a great big smile, kissed me on my lips ever so gently.  “are you ready for the real fun to begin?”  I looked at him with shock in my eyes.

“The real fun?”

He laughed.  “This is only a glimps of what these arms are capable of.  The good stuff is yet to come!”  He swiped his card to the room and opened the door.  He swung me around so he was now carrying me in cradle hold.  “I want to make sure I carry you the proper was across the threshold.  Your life will never be the same after tonight my son”.  He carried me like a groom would carry his bride into the room, and for the first time, he placed me on the bed.  As he stood up, he said to me “Now remember, your feet are not to touch the floor while I am with you, so stay where you are.”  Then he walked away “don’t forget…:” and walked out of the room.

To be continued…

25 minutes ago, mjtunstall34 said:

if there is a story to read, where are they? cant read anything!

ctrl+a, or just manually highlight the post. The text is white, so it's 'invisible' on the white theme.

My kind of story... a strong gentle giant. I was going  to write I can't wait to read more,  and then I realized there are 2 more chapters!!! Thanks for sharing this story with us. Take care

• Like 1