Hialmar's Diary

Hialmar

Out on pubcrawl with Bempa and Uffe tonight. Thought I avoideded bad alcohol buy buying whisky instead of beer, but have seldom been pissed like this. Uffe always become ridiculus when his drunk like this, and suggested that we would reach world piece if UK and France agreed to bomb the shit out of all the war-mongerers: North Korea, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey, USA, Russia, Israel and Palestine, and talked really,really stern to India and Pakistan. And China.  For awhile I was so squiffers  that I thought their could be some element of truth in Uffe's idea, but Bempa explaned how balmy the entire thought was. After that we returned to more interesting things. Theres a new season of Vikings on HBO, and Uffe is enthisiustic. I told him about all the factual errors, but even Uffe could spot the weird ideas about Kattegat and Uppsala. Bempa suggested that we all change to another gym. The equipment is much heavier at another gym. Two very drunk women wanted to squeeze the bicepseses of us three, and we let them. Took the night bus home. Typical winter night, as far as snow goes, but unusually mild: Only minus 7 Centigrades. Bempa missed his last bus home, so I will allow him to sleep on my couch. We have just finished a fat omelette, a pair of peanut butter sandwiches and a big bottle of mineral water. I am considering to let Bempa listen to my hypno files, before we go to bed.

• Like 1

Oh, Bempa! I never thought... This bear of a man. Me mate. My lover. I never thought he liked me in that way. We hungrily and eagerly explored each other's muscles. A fukking spiral of desire and friendship and rapture. Its hard to understand that I am bigger now, approaching Bempa's build, and it drives him crazy of lust. Wow. Bempa's hands on me. My hands on Bempa. We never thought... He is so hard. So am I. Life is pleasure. Viking sex.

• Like 1

Spent Saturday night and Sunday at Bempa's place. We explored each others physiqs. Didn't know that I love muscle worship. Bempa want me to grow more. I love that. Bempa ordered Grow Bro Pro, because his noticed that it works for me. Bempa cause me to feel like a bruiser stud. Thats awesum.

Spring semester is here. Giving two university courses in Swedish, and for the exchange students one in English. The female exchange students are giggling a lot. The Dean gave his permission for my two weeks off for my trip abroad. Didn't tell the Dean my reasons for the journey.

Went to the other gym Monday. Will keep gym membership at our old gym because I like their machines for hamstring and quads and the treadmills, but will train squats, leg press and calf rise at the new gym, with all the other exercises. The equipment is heavier at the new gym. I like it. Bempas idea to switch gym is good. Bigger members at the new gym. Some of them train for powerlifting and Strongman competitions. Bempa seem to know some of them from work. Look like vikings. Like that too. Bempa want to releas my VIKING POWER!!!!!

Snow yesterday. Mild wevver arriving. Outdoors went from minus 8 to plus 9 just like that. Weird.

Worked out early in the morning.

Kwarrel wiv the Dean today. There of been complaints: Several complaints. According to Dean, the exchange students find my English hard to understand. And some of the Swedish students didn't like when I called Gilgamesh and Enkidu – the main characters in the Gilgamesh Epic – "two cool bruisers in Sumeria who were best mates".

Snow.

Will work out in the evening.

• 1 month later...

Went abroad for that photo shoot for the company which makes Gro Bro Pro. Felt great to show off my gainz. The photographer knew someone who knew someone who offered a contract about filsm for a mature aduience, and things went quick, so I found myself starring three pr0n flicks. Gay pr0n. Show off my gainz. Returned home with free amounts of Gro Bro Pro and more hypno files. Company sent me the flicks just  few weeks after. They must be editing them fast. Bempa liked the films, and he liked the trousers I wore in one of the movies: I was allowed to keep them. His hands all over me halfway in one of the movies, and then we couldn't concntrat on the movie anymore. two vikings in a bed.  Still gaining beef. My muscles growing so fast and so unbelivebly big, can't believ how big I'm growing now. Love my gainz. Feel so hard now.

The Dean don't schedule me for lectures anymore. The trade union for acadmics defends me, and we don't now how this will end up. Even if I loose my tenure, I have a new line of jobs to consider: Become a PT, do more pr0n, work as a bouncer ... It doesn't matter. My workouts matter. Only my workouts matter. And gainz. MORE gainz.

My siblings tell me that my personalty is changing. Can't understand were they get all there silly ideas. Im still the same person I ever was. Stoopid ideas. Still the same, just bigger and heavier and MASSIVE and PROUD of my gainz, but still the same, and I want MORE gainz and NEED more muscle and CRAVE mega-mass because I'm a Gro Pro Bro who use Gro Bro Pro and wanna recommend the product to all my firends, becasue it is an awesome product. Drink Gro Bro Pro and use their hypno files. No bad side effects. Just BRAWN and MASS and the gainz bros like us lust for. You know that you want it. You can't deny it. Use Gro Bro Pro today, like thousands mass monsters before you.

Not sure if I will continue this diary. It robs me of presious time I could spend on LIFTING. Or showing of my GAINZ.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..