Hialmar's Diary

Hialmar

Weight-training consists of one-third workouts, one-third food and one-third sleep. Rest day today.

Campus is more thinly populated today, as the students are leaving for Autumn Break. Strong winds today, but I feel heavier than ever. I can take strong winds. I hope, that the wind doesn't affect the railways or the long-distance bus-lines.

Lots of surprises today.

Physician surprised me. I can leave all medication out, except for an asthma-medicine only taken in case of an urgency. Haven't been any urgency for some time, now. I seem to have recovered from all food allergies, so I'm free to eat egg and dairy now. We all know, what that will mean. MORE PROTEIN = MORE GROWTH. Need to grow bigger. Urge to grow stronger. Eager to grow beefier. Wow! What's happening to me? Haven't felt like this before.

Two of the foreign exchange students surprised me, by inviting me to a Halloween party. They have no opportunity to return home over the short break, and will stay in Sweden. I hope it will not be boring for them not to meet their fellow students for awhile. Weather isn't inviting to stay outdoors, this time of the year.

Bempa called. He and Uffe will go to the pub Friday evening. It will be my first time out with them. Nice, decent blokes. I bought myself my first box of snus today. After giving Bempa's snus a try, I was hooked.

I have been thinking about laser surgery of my eyes. Contact lenses cost a lot, and glasses are an inconvenience. I don't know how I look without glasses.

Right. Just an omelette and some peanut butter before bed-time, and then sleep. Oh, well, yes: Have to remember to take my Gro Bro Pro.

• Like 1

The stores are decorating with pumpkins, grave wreaths, votive candles and heather, otherwise Halloween and All Souls are not particularly noticeable.

Cant't find a proper subject matter for the research article. Not Stiernhielm. Not Kellgren. It's like 17th and 18th century authors have lost all their appeal to me. Weird.

I love training chest! The pump! My chest scattering all resistance as I walk around in a crowd! And I can eat eggs now! A chicken, an omelette and some salad before bed, not forgetting my ZMA and Gro Bro Pro.

• Like 1

Pissed as fuck, but not as much as Uffe. Bempa and Uffe doesn't know when they've got enough. Bempa and I had to follow Uffe home, since we were worried for him. His Missus had stayed up late, waiting for him, and didn't approve of his state, but she seemed grateful for our assistance.

Bempa is usually terrified of physical contact, but tonight he couldn't stop hugging me. Weird. I'm lucky, that it is rest day and cheating day tomorrow. This much beer can't be good for my gains. Have to drink vodka and water next time.

Leg day before our pub crawl. Surprised I can walk at all. It's like my quads are swelling, like a pot boiling over, of something. A pot of brawn bubbling over. Insane, but nice. Lucky I bought those Levis 541 when I did. My old trousers would have ripped apart had I chosen to wear them to gym today. Where did I put ,y old trousers? There they are! Have to try. 

Back. Yes. Ok. My old trousers did rip apart when I tried them. Feel like the bloody Hulk. Feels nice. Just like that. Tatters on the floor. Why did I wear that style of trousers in the past? Looked like an upper-class twat. Don't want to look like an upper-class twat. I've got to buy some new clothes.

Research article will probably be something about vikings in culture. I've found, that I like vikings. Bempa looks a lot like a viking. Uffe, too, but Uffe's chubby. Not the real ones. Bempa is probably taller than the real vikings. Like the imagined ones. Bempa is a really decent bloke. No one mess with Bempa. The TV series Vikings is silly. Kattegat isn't a village. It's a fucking sea. Ora bay. Gulf? Bay? Whatever. Where the North Sea and the Baltic Sea meet each other. Not a fucking village. Silly TV writers. Didnät check their facts. And Uppsala isn'ät within walking disatnce. The fucking wankers really should look at a map. Before the write. But vikings are cool. Will write about vikings. Research article.

Rest day tomorrow. Need rest. And cheating day. I regard this pub crawl the official start of my cheating day. Back to strict eating schedule Sunday. Strict. Lot's of protein. Good carbo. No bad carbo. Good fats. No bad fats. Keep fats and carbo apart. Eat sensibly. No exaggerations or fancy pop-diets. Sencibly. With protein. ANd supplements. Calcium by lunch. Iron by dinner. Creatine and Gro Bro Pro before workout. BCAA after workout. ZMA and Gro Bro Pro bedtime. Eat sensibly. Like a fucking pro. And grow big. Like a viking. Love tap water. Among the best tap water in the world. Didn't like to buy bottled water abroad. Safety. Need a lot of water before bedtime, to avoid hangover. Rainy weather today. All week. Refills the ground water after the drought. Good. Need tap water. Need Gro Bro Pro, too. Before bedtime. And some coconut oil. For testo. Laundry tomorrow. Workout clothes. Clean ones for Sunday. 

• Like 1

Dude I love yur updates. Just my opinion man, but I think yu are getting closer now. Best advice i can give yu is to not worry about all that research shit. Take care of yur gains if yu wanna be a proper hulking Viking, lol. Hope yu didnt get a real bad hangover but just go lift to get through it, rite? Also bro, dont worry about shit on TV - my gym buddies told me its all made up anyways.

• Like 2

Thanks bro. Like your encoruagement.

Rest day today, so I have time to recover from my hangover. And cheat day, so I indulged in some crisps, and I added some greasy sauce to the chicken. Next training week begins tomorrow. I'm beginning to feel so incredibly built, so thanks for the encrgement. I really appreciate it.

Found a Captain-America-themed compression shirt in a shop today, so I've solved what to wear on that dress party.

I have to pay rent, and I really liked literary theory when I was younger. It does pay the rent, but I have to admit, that the salary of a lecturer is lower here than in many other parts of the world..

At first I thought it was spam, but I've got a message from the company who sell me my Gro Bro Pro. They offer me a free hypnotic audio file called Gro Bro Pro Hypno, and if I like it, I will be able to buy the five other audio files in that line for a discount. I accepted. Will listen to the audio when I go to sleep. It's supposed to increase my motivation, or something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BRUTUS1 said:

Dude I love yur updates.

I normally write once a day, but I clicked on that link and tested that audio file, and had to buy the other ones.

It felt like I went asleep, but I remember some of the instructions, and I feel such a drive to exercise now. I will go to the gym in the middle of the night (all members get a 24/7 key tag) and make an extra workout. This hypno shit seem to work. Perfectly legit. Feel so confident, and I have an urge to improve myself. To tell you the truth: In the end of the hypno session I creamed my pants by listening to it.

You are only allowed to test the free audio or buy the entire line of audio files if you are a regular subscribing customer of the product Transmute Androbolic Ultra Gro Bro Pro Extra Plus. I can recommend it to all my friends. If you subscribe to use Transmute Androbolic Ultra Gro Bro Pro Extra Plus for at least three months you will be given a free Gro Bro Pro hypno audio file, and will be eligible to buy all the other hypno audio files for a discount. You will recommend Transmute Androbolic Ultra Gro Bro Pro Extra Plus and the hypno audio files to all your friends. Transmute Androbolic Ultra Gro Bro Pro Extra Plus help you to recover faster, and increase your gains, but it is also one of the best pre-workout supplements on the market. The deeper you go, the better you feel. The better you feel, the deeper you go. I'm an Alpha. You're an Alpha. I'm becoming a jock now. You're becoming a jock now. Nothing cares, except for becoming bigger and achieve lean, huge muscles. I don't mind, that the increased levels of testosterone makes me stupid. You don't mind, that the increased levels of testosterone makes you stupid. Everything that matters, is THE GROWTH. Everything that matters, are huge, well-defined, bulging MUSCLES.

Edit:

Just ignore the paragraph above. I don't even remember writing it. But the products are good. I can recommend them. Away to the gym now. Love to work out in the middle of the night, when there are no queues to the machines and free weights. I lust for the contact between my pecs and the cable stand. It's almost erotic in nature. Just my pecs and the cable stand. Contact. Tearing all these muscle fibres apart, knowing, that my rest, my food and my supplements will repair them even STRONGER, BIGGER, HARDER.

Edited by Hialmar
Don't remember writing the bollocks which is now struck through
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Snow was falling, when I went home from the gym tonight, but, to be honest, it was closer to sleet, and it melted the same second it hit the ground, so real winter isn't here, yet.

Summer Daylight Saving Time ended tonight, so we all had one more hour for sleep tonight. Lots of talk about the Reformation on radio, because of the 500 year jubilee this week. To some, Luther was a defender of individualism (but I don't believe in that interpretation, due to how he treated the Anabaptists). To some, Luther was the founder of capitalism (but I think they actually mean Calvin, rather than Luther). To some, Luther was a foul anti-semite (which is true, but it isn't the entire picture). They also told the listeners, that a cultural divide runs through Europe somewhere between Saxony-Anhalt and Bavaria. Perhaps it does. Surprised to hear that much about Luther in a highly secularised and Agnostic country, but it's Sunday. Didn't have the stamina or intellectual vigour to listen to all of it, so I switched it off after some easy listening by Telemann. Under normal circumstances I prefer punk rock.

Uffe and Bempa joined me at the gym this afternoon. I felt very energised, and Uffe and Bempa had at least recovered from Friday night. My jerseys had become dry after yesterday's laundry, when I arrived home. Cotton last longer if you don't tumble dry.

Some tuna and asparagus after workout. Will probably boil a few eggs later. Elk hunting season peaked a week or two ago, and relatives will probably give me some venison in a few days. Great protein source.

Have to try one or two of the hypno audio files before I go to sleep tonight.

• Like 2

Followed Bempa home after our workout. He cooked some rice and tuna. Nothing fancy, but filling, and full of protein. Need protein. Growth. 

He suggested I would look better in a buzzcut, and showed me his electric hair cutter. It felt nice to have the hair on my head removed. I agree with Bempa. This looks better. Like to feel the stubble on my head. Like the look of it. Tougher.

Told Bempa I had to reschedule workout tomorrow, because of the Halloween Party. Bempa wasn't aware of, that it is Halloween tomorrow, since we move All Hallow's Eve to Friday here in Sweden. We agreed to work out together in Thursday.

Have taken my ZMA and Gro Bro Pro. I will listen to the hypno audio files now before I go sleep. I like the audio files. Makes me motivated. Feel more confident. Feel more sporty. More Alpha. More Bro. Feels good. Need to listen to hypno audio files. Makes me feel connected to the inner core of my masculinity. So hard. So built. So jock. So Alpha. Feels good. So motivated. I will re-build and re-shape myself. Physically and mentally. Re-shape. Bigger now. Like to be bigger now. And harder now. Pump after gym. Like pump. So much testo after a workout. So much testo when I'm asleep. I'm a testo factory. Yeah: A real testo factory pumping and pumping around circulating testo in my body. Re-building me. Fuck. So good.

• Like 2

Aww yeh man, lookin bigger and tougher now.

Skin head type buzz cut totaly suits you man. Good that you agreed with Bempa so quick when he suggested it. Always love the feel of fresh buzzed head. Makes me feel so fukin tough. Yu might wanna try on a pair of tight bleached jeans if you can find a pair that dont split at the seams when yu pull them on. 

Keep listenin to the hypno files bro - you r gettin alot of positive attitude changes from them. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..