vga518

Hello everyone. Here again with another Short Story provided by Captain Muscle. I hope I was able to do this story justice with the editing. Enjoy!

Muscle Pack
by Captain Muscle

So theres this urban legend about this video. Im not really sure what it shows cause Ive never seen it. I heard about it a week ago and have been obsessed with trying to find it ever since. All I heard is that it will change my life! Ive also heard stories about what it does to people. It was used to make super soldiers for the military however it changed more than just the soldiers physical appearance. So they scrapped the project. But the rumors are that a scientist made a copy of this “video” and put it on the net. So Ive been looking for said video since then.

RING…. RING…. RING….

I reached for my cell and tapped the Answer button.

Hello?

Is this Jake?” The mysterious voice said

Ye…. yes, this is, whos this?” I say.

Never mind that I have what youve been looking for. I sent an encrypted email. one warning however! This “video” will WILL change you in more ways than one.

Its also VERY contagious.”

CLICK

Hello?? HELLO??!!

Fucker hung up!

Even with the mysterious guys warning I still wanted to check out the “video”. But I was still a little hesitant, I mean what was it going to do or change and what did he mean by contagious? I opened my email and saw the email with a zip file attached. I saved the zip file to my computer just in case anything happened to the email. I was shaking with excitement as the file unzipped. I backed up the zipped file and opened the folder with the video. The video was labeled Growth.m4v, and I doubled clicked on it. It started with a large man sitting down naked, he grabbed his hard cock and started to masturbate. He looked at the camera and said “GROW!” Thats when I went into a trance and unzipped my fly and noticed my cock was hard as steel. Throbbing and pulsing with pre cum dripping from the pulsing head. The guy on the video kept saying “GROW” as he was pumping his cock.

With each time he said the word a pulse shot through me with my muscles flexing and unflexing. He started saying it faster and faster and I kept throbbing and pulsing. Still in a trance my muscles started expanding and growing all over my body. I was growing and growing as cum was shooting out of my steel cock. Muscle growing onto muscle, my biceps growing so large that a split peak was forming. Quads so large I would no longer be able to wear pants or boxers. Pecs so thick and full of muscle they looked like I could milk them. The video finally ended and I was finally out of the trance.

I shook my head like I had been asleep for years. I lifted my heavy arm to my forehead and saw my massive bicep bulge and a split peak pop into view. I shot up and turned to look in the mirror and saw my cock flopping around swinging like a pendulum.

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKINHUGE!”

I grabbed it and went stiff as a board as the feeling of my hand touching my now gigantic cock shot right through me with a jolt of sexual pleasure so hard that I shot a massive load all over the mirror and floor.

Shit! That was amazing! What the hell happened, that video turned me into a freak.”

I started feeling my huge ass pecs and my extremely cut abs.

Fuck my lats are just SO wide! I look fucking hot!”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK….

Hey Jake its me, Guy! Your dad let me in.

Guy just walked right in on all my muscle and cock hanging out.

FUCKING HELL JAKE what happened to you!”

Guy walked toward me as he slipped on my cum from earlier and fell getting it all over him. I saw the cum disappear into him like it was being absorbed. He went into a trance like I did earlier and unzipped his fly as his cock popped out dripping cum. He then started repeating what the guy on the video was saying.

GROW, GROW, GROW, GROW!”

I went into another trance as Guy was repeating that word. Growing all while my cock was spurting cum all over the place. Guy finally reaching where I was growth wise earlier was now out of the trance along with me.

Dude what the fuck! Im HOT, so are you master!”

Master? What the hell?

Guy you ok?”

Master you made me Im your beta youre my alpha. I obey you.”

I kind of shake my head in a “what the fuck is happening” kind of way. OK so a few things. When someone touches my cum they start to go through what Guy went through. Then they join my what? Pack? I kind of laughed out loud thinking to myself; “The Muscle Pack”.

Guy scoop up the remaining cum into that water bottle, we got some betas to make.”

Yes Master!”

Dont call me that, call me Jake like you always used to like pre muscle.” I kind of rolled my eyes.

Yes Mast……. I mean Yes Jake!”

I jogged down the steps into the kitchen with Guy behind me. My dad was making breakfast not even realizing that Im now way larger than a super heavyweight bodybuilding and not wearing any clothing.

Hey Son you hungry!? Got scrambled eggs and bacon.”

Guy quickly ran up to him and dumped some of my Cum on him.

HEY GUY What the fuck!!?”

Sorry Jake but you said you wanted to make more Betas. Plus, your Dad is really hot!”

True we need more Betas but I wasnt planning on making my Dad one. On a side note EW that you find him……Im not gonna even say that word and my Dad in the same sentence.”

What I didnt realize was that Guy had also immediately imprinted on my Dad upon entering the kitchen. After Twilight I dont think I need to explain what “Imprinting” is. Guy was really just looking to make his soulmate like him.

My Dad was locked in a trance and jacking off as he started saying that word like Guy did earlier.

GROW, GROW, GROW, GROW!”

Muscles everywhere exploding like Guys did earlier. As Guy bent over to make sure my now massive Dad was ok I found myself staring at Guys now incredibly muscular bubble butt. My cock starting to plump up and harden the longer I stared. I looked away and to make my cock stop. Thankfully my Dad came out of his trance as my 2nd beta in my Muscle Pack”.

Master thank you for this gift!”

Dad PLEASE for the love of God please dont call me Master! Its really gross, just call my son or Jake.”

Ok son thank you for this amazing gift.”

He turned and looked at Guy and they stared at each other for what seemed like hours. They then started making out right there in the kitchen.

Mr. Kennedy youre so hot I just can ‘t even!”

Guy Ive always found you to be quite handsome. Now I need to plow your muscular ass RIGHT NOW!”

He turned Guy around and shoved his rock hard ramrod into Guys egger ass. Pumping into and out with pre splashing all over the place. Well those 2 did that I had to plan what to do next and to understand what exactly is going on here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Thanks again @vga518 I get SO many story ideas in my head that I type them out SO fast. I have my friend @vga518 look them over. I usually just type them out and save them and then let them sit on my hard drive doing nothing. It's nice to finally get them out onto the forum. ;-)

21 hours ago, sshroyer2115 said:

Please sir. Can we have more?

19 hours ago, vga518 said:

More stories are coming. I just have to proofread and edit them. 

Yeah I give @vga518 all my stories when I'm done and he edits and changes things. I have a crap load of stories that I had given him.