Pollination

jujumusclelover717

5 hours ago, Justinriv717 said:

As mentioned on the front cover the story that spawned that adaptation by @omelissokomos was written by Absman (who I assume is not a member of this new forum) and therefore any thanks should be pointed towards him. Similarly if it has inspired you to do a ode de homage to it, and whilst looking at it I had an idea myself, then he would be the best person to speak to

1 hour ago, CardiMuscleman said:

As mentioned on the front cover the story that spawned that adaptation by @omelissokomos was written by Absman (who I assume is not a member of this new forum) and therefore any thanks should be pointed towards him. Similarly if it has inspired you to do a ode de homage to it, and whilst looking at it I had an idea myself, then he would be the best person to speak to

K I fixed it. 

• 9 months later...

I can't help but love this! It brings such a smile to my face. The adaptation of my original story is brilliant and works nicely in comic book form. As a big comic-book geek myself -- witness my "KING REX" and "NEW SUPERMEN" -- who spent most of his early teenage years getting off to hyper-muscular men in spandex, this work of art is a real work of art! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Absman420 said:

I can't help but love this! It brings such a smile to my face. The adaptation of my original story is brilliant and works nicely in comic book form. As a big comic-book geek myself -- witness my "KING REX" and "NEW SUPERMEN" -- who spent most of his early teenage years getting off to hyper-muscular men in spandex, this work of art is a real work of art! 

I was just rereading the story last week. It is one of my absolute, all-time favorites. I always got so happy when I saw a new story posted from you. And O did a great job capturing the story in the comic. I wonder where he went, and I hope he comes back.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Absman420 said:

Both of these were excellent stories, and good subjects for comics in their own right. Pollination is a classic though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shade said:

Both of these were excellent stories, and good subjects for comics in their own right.

I imagined KING REX as a comic book while writing it. I think one chapter opens as a comic book plot.