Little Guy and Huge friend

OopsOopsOops

The story was on this forum with a guy named Ted(d)? And his friend grew really big. I remember his friend was Spanish of sort bc the giant wrestled in the el muchador or Mexican wrestling thing. He beat all the people easily. I think the giants name started with a C 

• Like 1

Hello, if it is my story then it would be the one titled, "You Can Stop" featuring Ted and his friend, Cristóbal.  Thank you for heads uping me, Ro20316.  Appreciate it.  and  Part two, which will link back to part one is here: 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/21/2017 at 12:17 AM, FREaky said:

Hello, if it is my story then it would be the one titled, "You Can Stop" featuring Ted and his friend, Cristóbal.  Thank you for heads uping me, Ro20316.  Appreciate it.  and  Part two, which will link back to part one is here: 

Where can i find part 1